The One About the Shrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sensed his anxiety and smiled, self-satisfied. God, she wanted him. She gently massaged the toy over his chest and slowly followed the trail that led to his cock. The soft vibration stirred his need even more. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes.

"I know you must be aching." She whispered. She traced her tongue around his ear and ended with a nip to his earlobe.

"Tell me what you want." She growled. "Do you want me to fuck you with this bad boy?" She held the toy up to him again. He said nothing for a moment, their eyes locked, challenging one another.

Finally he spoke. "I want you to do whatever pleases you, Mistress." Her smile widened and she touched his cheek.

"Damn, you are perfect." She tossed the toy on the floor and reached for his member. She stroked it for a few moments and he felt himself edge closer to release. He ached for it.

"Yes," she said quietly as if reading his thoughts. "I will allow you to cum, but don't you dare do it before I say you can. Are we clear?" He nodded, too uncomfortable to speak. He knew that if she continued to stroke him he would be a lost cause.

"Please Mistress," he managed. His control was slipping. She let him go and he staggered back as far as the restraints would allow. She reached up and unlatched the cuffs. Resisting the urge to massage his wrists, he let them drop to his side.

"Come to the bed and lie down." She ordered. He willingly complied and joined her.

"Lie back on the pillows." She urged. He laid his body back and she immediately positioned herself between his legs, greedily taking his cock into her mouth. Her tongue tenderly explored the length of the shaft. Her teeth dangerously grazed the tip, but then she softened it with a kiss. She flicked her tongue over the opening, lapping up his beads of pre-cum. He almost lost control as she expertly worked over his cock, occasionally slapping his dick with her fingertips; again, a perfect balance between pleasure and pain. He moaned and struggled to not ejaculate. The sensation was both intensely frustrating but incredibly pleasurable. He felt animated and inspired, and very much alive.

In a moment of pure clarity, he realized; this was why he was here.

He reached out and gently touched her hair, aware that it was against her rules. The tenderness was not lost on her. She was torn between taking back control or allowing herself to submit to the moment. She pulled herself away and searched his eyes. He met her gaze and patiently waited for her to come to the conclusion she needed.

She nodded. He sat forward and pulled her into his kiss.

12