The One Called Mercy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the bath, the women were fed and each one taken away by the man assigned to him. Mercy left with Martin and when asked if she had yet felt the urge to get sick, she smiled brightly and shook her head. "My sea legs must have been there all along, and I just wasn't aware of it."

He chuckled back, tugged on her leash and took her to his chambers. "Only I and James have private rooms," he said, before dropping the chain and walking over to a cabinet that was similar to the one in his brother's room. He opened it and pulled out a jar. "James wishes your body to be protected from the harshness of the ship, though he knows the reality of this life is not easily covered up or hidden. Come here Mercy, lay down on the bed and I will rub a healing salve into your skin."

She crawled over to the bed and lay on her back. The sheets that covered the feather mattress were soft and comforting. Martin pulled up a stool, sat down and opened the lid of the cream. Instantly the aromatic flavor of citrus hit her senses. She breathed it in and sighed softly. "What exactly will this do?" she asked, then quickly shot a look of apology toward his gaze. "I'm sorry. I spoke out of turn."

Martin grinned. "You can speak whenever you like when it is just you and I. In my brother's presence though, you need to remember to wait until he acknowledges you. This cream is one my mother created for my father. As much as she loved the sea and him, she hated how the salt air ate at her skin, and the calluses she wore on her knees and palms were ones she found unsightly."

"Your mother wore a collar and leash?"

Martin dipped his fingers into the lotion and began to smear it over Mercy's right leg, paying special attention to her knees. She sighed and shivered when the cold cream settled into her skin. Martin smiled, and kneaded deeper the muscles beneath his fingers. "Yes, she wore both, but she was not shared. She belonged solely to my father."

"Mm -- that feels wonderful."

"I'm glad," he whispered, before gathering more cream and moving to massage it into her left leg, again concentrating mainly on her knee. "My father however saw the hostility of having one woman on a ship created, especially when that woman was his and therefore untouchable. So he began to the practice of bringing women on board. Never by force, mother wouldn't allow it."

Mercy groaned as Martin moved higher, working the muscles of her thighs both. He reached her abdomen and began to caress her skin.

"Your family is a strange lot," she whispered. "I always thought that pirates were evil men who raped women and slaughtered men."

Martin stopped tending to her and waited for her to open her eyes and look upon him. When she did he took a deep breath. "There are more like that, than like us. If we ever meet another ship, you and the other women are to take yourselves off to the belly of the ship, hide until someone from the Captain's crew comes for you. If however we're taking on water, you must do what you can to save yourself."

Mercy could not help but notice the worry in his voice, so she swore that she would heed his word. "I am fortunate to be captive to a gentleman pirate then," she whispered.

"And a gentleman's crew," Martin added, before placing lotion on her shoulders and working it down her arms. "Roll over slut, so that I may tend to your backside."

The name "slut" had rolled off his tongue, and the tone had been full of lustful desire. Mercy shivered in anticipation, but rolled onto her belly and lay still until her temporary Master had need of her. She felt the lotion being worked into her body and purred softly when his fingers found several sensitive points that needed taken care of.

The sound of shoes being pulled off, and belt buckles made Mercy open her eyes. She glanced back and saw Martin removing his clothes. "You fell asleep," he said as he pulled off his shirt and stood before her naked, his cock jutted out. A promising bead of pre cum hovered on the edge of being released.

"I am sorry," she said and began to rise.

"No, remain there and no need to apologize. You have had a long day and my time with you draws to a close. I am not as heavy handed as my brother. I will use you though." He rubbed one of her ass cheeks, and climbed onto the bed. "On your hands and knees again, pet. My cock likes a tight channel."

Mercy licked her lips and got into position. She placed her hands on the railings of Martin's bed and spread her legs, as he placed himself behind her. She felt his tongue on the small of her back before he licked his way down the crack of her cheeks and began to rim her tight core. A hiss of pleasure spilled from her. She pushed back, beckoning him to continue eating from her puckered hole.

Martin spread her cheeks and buried his mouth against her core. He pushed one finger into her pussy, gathering juice and then plunged it into her anus. She growled low and he grinned, before fucking her over and over, until he was ready to treat her to his cock. "My brother's whore has a nice ass," he said before pushing the head of his dick into her tight rosebud. When she had all of him buried deep, he reached down, grabbed her hair and pulled her back.

Mercy felt her pussy flex and juices spill from the pain in her scalp as Martin began to plunge in and out, bringing himself closer to a climax. She rubbed her pussy, constricted her muscles, locked him inside and rode his cock with a matching tempo that brought them both shattering orgasms. When his cum filled her ass, he pulled out, flipped her over and ate her pussy. The sound of slurping and the smacking of lips on lips echoed about the room. The sensations of her sex being devoured, along with the warm seminal fluid leaking form her anal cavity, brought another wave of fluids to the surface and Martin greedily supped on them while Mercy bucked and rode his face.

When his cock was hard again, he grabbed her hair and demanded she suck him off. Mercy hurried to please him, moving so that she could inhale his rod. She pushed beyond the gagging and worked her throat so that she was able to massage his member until he was holding her face to the base of his tool. "Oh fuck!" he screamed as he exploded in her throat and came again. He kept her there, noting the difficulty of her breathing, but also the way her nipples arched and her pussy's fragrance enveloped them both. "You love being a slut, don't you," he gasped before pulling her off and pushing her to the floor.

Mercy's eyes were wide and her chest rose and fell as she breathed in and out. He picked up his belt and watched in awe as she defiantly lifted her chin. Martin chuckled, brought the belt up and slapped his brother's pet with a force he didn't know he possessed. Instantly he regretted his action, fearing he had hurt the beautiful creature.

"Bastard," she hissed and then waited to see how he would respond.

It took Martin a moment to comprehend that the woman before him wanted punished. He licked his lips and squared his shoulders, before striking her again. Once more she called him names and once more he read the lust in her eyes. Three more times he slapped her, until his conscious told him that beating her was wrong. He dropped the belt, knelt on the floor and grabbed her behind the knees. His dick pounded in and out of her leaking sex as he felt her come flow hot around him. When he was ready to explode, he pulled his cock free and showered his seed over her pussy, abdomen and breasts. By the time he was done using Mercy, she was covered in cream and they both were spent.

Mercy was returned to James shortly after Martin finished using her. His milk had been wiped away, most of it she'd cleaned herself with her tongue and fingers. That evening as the ship sailed across the sea, Mercy welcomed the blow of her Captain's cat o'Nines and then his cock as he came. It would be several days before James allowed her to be used by someone other than his brother and himself. The first experience was soon followed by a second and then a third. It was not until much later that Mercy and three women were brought to the deck and used simultaneously by a vast number of the crew.

The four women were again paraded in front of the men. Their nakedness was a contrast to the men, who had remained clothed, only their cocks hung free of their pants. A few men manned the ship, including Martin who stood watching over the group of sex-feigned men and the women they would devour.

Mercy was on her knees, servicing one of James' must trusted crewmen, when Jessica came up behind her and spread her cheeks. Mercy looked back, then up into the eyes of another man. She licked her lips, and returned to sucking on the cock that had been in her throat. She felt Jessica's mouth on her ass, and then felt a man's beard rubbing against her pussy. Another man approached and pushed his cock against her cheek. She turned and alternated pleasing both men, while Jessica fingered and ate her tight bud. The man under her, pushed his tongue into her pussy, tugged on her lips and lapped at her clit. All of a sudden the snap of the whip sliced through the air and Mercy felt its bite seconds before the kiss landed on her back. The tail was laid expertly against her spine and she bucked forward, sucking in the cock that was being rammed down her throat. She knew her Captain wielded the weapon and she knew he was pushing her further than she had been pushed before. Another man reached out and began to twist her nipples.

There seemed to be no inch of Mercy's flesh that was not screaming for release. Yet, it was not given. She heard her Captain's voice bellow, "Wait slut. Wait to come!"

He had never ordered her to not come and as he slapped her again, she felt her chest tighten. "Not yet, slut! Not yet!" he shouted again.

A cock exploded in her mouth, she drank as fast as she could, before she was lifted from it and fed another. Once more she was sucking on a man's dick, and once more she was left aching. Jessica was long gone and a man now had his cock buried to the depth of her ass. Another shot of cum filled her throat, and then a woman's pussy hovered against her worn lips and mouth. She did not hesitate and worked to bring forth the girl's juices. A sound of anguish was ripped from her lips as she pulled her mouth from the succulent flesh and screamed, "Please! Oh god, please! Sir, may I, oh fuck, please may I come?"

James dropped the whip, and lifted her up by the hair. He grabbed her legs and hoisted her onto his cock. He fucked her and ordered her to come. As her heat flooded him, he shot his cream into her used channel, where it mingled with the juices of many other men. He didn't care. He had forced his slut to beg, something he had watched her refuse to do every time he fucked her. When he was done, he held her, until she was limp in his arms. He gazed at her sleeping face before passing her off to his brother.

"No one uses her until I say so," he said to the men who stared hungrily at the cum-coated woman. The other ladies cringed as Martin walked by. They had watched as Mercy was used repeatedly used and beaten until her back bled. Still she had held her release and had in truth cried out for more. Only when she felt the Captain's strike begin to falter and land with a gentleness only she could detect, did she beg to come. Swiftly, with relief showing on his face, the Captain shouted for her to come.