The One That Got Away

Story Info
A friend from the past shows up.
1.7k words
3.9
13.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot even begin to count the number of years it had been since we had seen each other. I remember her back then. She had lovely eyes and hair. Those are the first two things that I always look at first on a woman. The hair is an expression of her personality. Free-flowing means warm, friendly and fun. Short and tight means reserved and frigid. And we all have heard that the eyes are the window to the soul. That is a pretty close description.

Her hairstyle and eyes always made me smile. I had had a crush on her a long time ago. I had been totally head over heels with a mutual friend for too long and had finally decided that I wanted to move on. Some people did not take her seriously, including herself as I was to find out later. I had heard rumors that if you sang a certain song, you would be rewarded with an act of pleasure. I liked the song, and was pretty sure that I could sing it. Oddly enough, as much as I would have liked to receive my "thank-you" for singing it, I had too much respect for her to look like I was after something. I still have not sung it.

Online communities can be both a blessing and a curse. Having people you don't remember say hi like you were the best of friends expect you to remember them is never good. Having people you hated that didn't (and still don't) know it can be a pain. Being on the other side of that bill sucks too.

But now and again you come across someone from the past that you are happy as a pig in shit to hear from again.

Melinda was one of those. We started of talking and being ourselves around each other again. We discovered that we had a lot in common and we became better friends in those 2 weeks than we had in the years we had known each other in the past. We were both also unending flirts and we started off doing just that. As time went by the flirting became more intense until it became almost totally erotic messages back and forth. It got me hard almost on a daily basis just talking to her. I never thought that it was more than just intense flirting or that it could go anywhere, or lead to anything.

Then she told me she was coming to town. I felt like a little kid waiting for Santa, although I was expecting no presents. When she finally arrived I was greeted with the biggest hug of my life. She, I, and several of our old friends had agreed to meet at the bar we used to all hang out with. Karaoke was there for the first time in years, which was funny to all of us. The karaoke had stopped after we had all went our separate ways, and here it was starting again on the night we were all showing up. We jokingly said that the bar had done it for us.

It was a great night and our flirting continued all night. I finally got the guts to sing that song, and when I was finished, I walked up to her and simply told her that no "rewards or paybacks" were necessary. As the night went by, I asked her where she was spending the night. I had agreed to drive her to where ever she was crashing. She told me, with one of the slyest smiles I had ever seen that she had decided to get a hotel room so that way she could wake up in her own time.

At the end of the night I drove her to the hotel and walked her to her room. I am a gentleman in some ways and it was the right thing to do. I said goodnight and opened my arms for a hug while leaning in to give her a kiss on her cheek she grabbed my by the back of the head and gave me a kiss that made my tonsils vibrate. Looking me right in the eyes she told me, "We have been flirting for how long, you sing that song for me with nothing expected in return, and bring me here alone? Baby, I decided long ago that you were going to make me walk funny for a couple of days!"

She pulled me into the room and pulled my shirt off in a mere moment. If I had blinked, I would have missed it. Quite honestly I was amazed at how quickly she had me down to my black silk boxers. While she had been undressing me, I had been doing the same to her until she was down to only her bra and panties. They were a gorgeous black lace matching set. As I caressed her ass I discovered that they were a thong. My favorite type.

That smile appeared on her face again as she pushed me onto a chair. Without taking my underwear off she proceeded to nibble on my hardness. This drove me up the wall to no end as it was one of my favorite ways to be teased. However it was not for long as she had decided to only use it as a way to gauge how long I was, or hard I would get.

Before I could ask what she was doing, my manhood was out of my shorts and in her mouth. GOD!!!!!!!!! She was good!!!!!!!!! Her saliva produced the right amount of lube, her teeth teased my skin to keep me hard without too much pressure to make it uncomfortable and make things go soft.

Her hands explored my legs and thighs as she played with me. I tried for as long as I could to keep everything inside of me, but she was so good that I could not. I felt the pressure start to rise and told her that I was about to come, but that only made her go faster and before long I fired off a full gushing of semen. It was obvious that she had already decided that she was going to taste all of me, and she took it all down.

Without a word, she walked over to the carafe of water and drank it down. Then she walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. She spread her legs wide and told me, "Your turn".

With glee I walked over to the bed and got her to stand up again. I then got on my knees and removed her panties with my teeth. All I could see was smooth skin with a slight line awaiting me. I then lay her back on the bed and slid my face between her thighs. I took her labia and gave it a gentle flicker with my tongue, but it tasted to sweet and I had to give it my all.

I pushed my tongue inside her and rubbed my fingers along the top of her clit. Her hips pushed against me in pleasure and I continued to stroke her with my lips and tongue. Her breathing was harder and faster as I continued to taste every inch of what she had between her thighs. At one point her moaning became louder and I could tell what was about to happen.

With an almost violent scream she came. I pushed my mouth against her pussy to return the favor of swallowing hers, as she had mine. I was met with the pleasant surprise that she was very wet when she came. Her juices filled my mouth and leaked down my cheeks and her thighs.

When she had finished, I rose from my position and looked into her eyes. Her hand was on her chest as her ample bosom heaved up and down. She stared back at me with a look of pleasure and told me that she had not come like that in along time. Smiling, I told her, that we were far from done.

I slid up the bed and got her into the spooning position. I placed one hand between her thighs and started massaging her as I played with her neck and ear. Her hips pushed her beautiful round ass towards me and I was at full attention again. She must have decided that she could take no more because she pulled away from me and rolled over to face me.

Faster than a rabbit she repositioned herself so that she was straddled above me and slid down onto my rigid member.

The wetness enveloped me and she was all the way down in less than a second. She moved her hips slowly, making sure that I stayed inside of her. She was far from quiet and the speed of her swaying got faster and faster as she moaned louder and louder. She bent over so that her face was right above mind and as I pushed up to keep inside of her, we kissed with the passion of a thousand lovers. It was deeper and more electrifying than any kiss I had ever had in my life.

I was lost in our throes of passion and almost didn't feel her get off of me. I opened my eyes to see her again move into a new position. She had turned her back to me and was on all fours. I needed no further invitation and mounted her from behind.

I almost came as she squealed with delight upon my entry. I had been trying to hold off coming for a while now, but I knew it would be long until I fired another load. I held her hips tight and proceeded to push into her as deep as I could go and as fast as I could go. Her gasps and grunts only fueled our pleasure until I pulled her as hard as I could and let my orgasm go. She too had been holding on as long as she could because when I let myself go, she let her self go and I could feel the warmth of her wetness flow down my legs.

We gathered enough energy to put our heads on the pillows and cuddled up together. It was the best sleep I had ever had, and I was pleased to see that, in the morning when I awoke, we were still cuddled together.