The Online Encounter

Story Info
Two horny people meet after chatting on myspace.
2.2k words
4.09
10.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten home from backpacking around Asia for a few months; and everything had changed, my girlfriend of two years broke up with me, the club I bounced with closed, and I had arrived back in the states to late to get any of the classes I needed. So I crashed with my parents, smoked weed all day hung out with my friends all night, and did the craigslist job search. But I didn't really want a job, I liked not really doing anything, it felt great; I had never in my life really had nothing to do, I had always worked, always had something to accomplish.

But as most of my friends were either working or still In college I had little to do during the day; I'd watch movies, smoke weed, play video games, smoke weed, eat, smoke weed..... It grew kind of boring.

Now that I had start myself down the road of sexual deviance, I need a new partner, but the club girls where boring, I didn't want my friends to really know what weird shit I was into, so I turned to my old friend the internet for help.

Craigslist was a bust, nothing but fakes, guys posing as chicks, and bots. Facebook was still mostly for college students, I think at the time you still need a college e-mail to get an account, but there was glorious MySpace.

MySpace when, MySpace was the shit! You made up a profile or in my case two, one for friends, and the other for fun. A lot of the profiles you'd find were again; guys posting as chicks, or bots, but there were some real freaks on there as well. I remember the two I actually met and actually did something with, the older chick and the younger chick. This is the story of me and the older chick, as the younger girl is still ongoing.

Her name was Jennifer, her display name had been Jessygottaphatty, and I mean come on what horny 21 year old guy wouldn't to click on that. She was a big girl, not fat but tall wide and curve, big double-D's, and a fat spanking ass. I immediately started to get hard just looking through her pictures, I sent her a friend request and immediately was accepted. I commented her pictures she commented mine, we exchanged e-mails, then started to im.

I found out she had recently graduated from Rutgers, and was working as an entry level data analyst with Morgan Stanley, I told her about my boredom having nothing to do during the day.

We chatted for a few days, the messages getting naughtier and naughtier, we exchanged stories of our past exploits; I told her about my 3-way relationship with the two Asian girls I had met during my stint as a bouncer, she told me of her lesbian relationship she had been in, in college.

After that we started to talk on the phone, mostly just phone sex, sometimes she would call me while she was at work, she was always horny, she would be in the bathroom fingering herself, using a dildo, or a vibrator, I would of course strip down and jerk off, neither of us saying anything.

The problem was she lived at home and so did I, neither of us could host and she lived in jersey while I lived in NYC. After weeks and weeks of just phone play during the week I got a random text msg from her.

Call me now.

So of course I whipped out my cell phone and called.

I could hear giggling, and the sound of cars in the background

"Hey whets up sexxxy?' I asked, drawing out the x's.

She giggled "I'm coming to the city tonight so I hope you don't have any plans"

I was stunned, I had been beginning to think would never meet my internet vixen, and a little scared that she wouldn't look like her pictures, or wouldn't like me once we met."Of, course... where should we meet?"

"It's my friends 25th birthday we're going to Webster hall "she said. I could hear the girls giggling in the background.

I knew the club it was downtown, I knew a few of the bouncers so I knew I could get hooked up with drinks as I was nearly broke and jobless.

We setup a time and place to meet, and just as I was hanging up I heard.

"I'm going to rape your body" and a chorus of giggles before silence.

I smoked spliff and took a nap, when I woke I got ready; shave, shower, and a jerk. Called up a few friends to join up with me and headed downtown.

We pregamed pretty hard on the train so by the time we got down we were quite tipsy. The girls had planned to meet us at a pizza shop across the street and there they were, there she was.

Just a little bit under 6ft pretty, and unbelievably curvy, my dick was immediately hard. I waved and she squealed with delight and ran over to me. Throwing her arms around me, my own immediately slid from her lower back down to grope her ass, she giggled as I gave her a quick pinch.

Just wanted to see if this was real" I said laughing.

Her eyes promised more, much more.

We all got introduced, smoked a quick spliff, and got online, my hand never far from her ass.

Luckily my friend was working the door, and let us in once he saw me, he also hooked me up with drink tickets, which I was very thankful for, and we entered the club.

It was early barely 11but the place was popping we got drinks and a table and just talked for awhile everybody was getting nice and acquainted, and ripped, when she drags me away from the group onto the dance floor.

The music playing was reggaeton, and dancing to it was like fucking, I at first we danced face to face then moving with the rhythm I spun her around so her back was to me, my hands rand up and down her body, I could feel her nipples pressed hard against the fabric of her low cut bodice. They grew hard at my exploration, and I pinched them, I could her gasp then moan. I quickly spun her again and our eyes met and so did our lips. Our tongues exploring our cavernous mouths, our hands roaming around each other's bodies. Finally we broke the kiss each of us breathing hard. We continued to dance, i pushed her head down and she was in the doggy position as I grinded my now rock hard dick across her ass, she grabbed my ass and held on as she rode me.

When it was done we went to go back to the table, but our friends were gone, we found a corner and started to make out.

There was nothing but her our make out session got hot and heavy real quick, I slipped one of her tits out and started to suck while she began giving me a hand job right in the middle of the club. Finally it was too much I grabbed her by the hand remembering to stuff my swollen cock back in my pants as I dragged her into the bathroom.

Luckily there was an empty stall and I quickly pushed her in and shut the door behind me, using my body to prop the door closed. I pushed her to her knees and unzipped my pants; her hands attacked it before it could spring out of my boxers. In one swift motion she had it out and in her mouth, at first going so fast I nearly came, and had to yell for her to slow down. She got into a nice slow pace and I was able to control myself as she bobbed back and forth on my shaft, after awhile I grabbed the back of her head and started forcing her to swallow it all, face fucking her like I knew I would soon be fucking her other holes. I could hear her gasping for air, and let her pull her lips off my dick, her hands went back on.

"I want to drink daddy" she said in her tear streaked face, saliva was dripping down the side of her mouth and I couldn't control myself, I unleashed my load all over her face, and into her mouth.

I sat down o the toilet as she cleaned herself off, I watched as she licked all the cum she could reach with her tongue up and then cleaned the rest of with toilet paper. I could see she was still horny and my dick was not done, but we had been in the stall to long, so we quickly ran out past the clapping guys who had no doubt heard us in the stall

Grabbing more drink we found her friends, two had been dancing with my friends the other was talking to some guys she had met, we all got back on to the dance floor but it was clear she wanted me by myself, I maneuvered us into a dark corner where we continued our kissing and heavy petting. My hand crept up her skirt; I could feel her wetness pouring down her legs as my hand inched further up until I could feel her trembling lips.

Sticking my finger in quickly removed it and brought the finger up to my lips, staring at her I put the finger in my mouth savoring the taste of her sex, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down for a hard kiss, her hands went to my zipper, and before I knew it I was sliding in, I could hear her gasp as I pushed her up against the wall, she bit into my shoulder as she screamed in orgasm, I had only thrust in twice or so but the sheer thought of getting caught had made her cum.

We knew we needed more room so we left the club before I could cum, texting our friends that we were leaving we hopped in a cab to the west side where there's a motel mad for club hookups.

On 12th ave the furthest block you can go before you hit the west side highway is a motel made for cheaters, internet dates, hookers, escorts, bar and club hookups; basically if you looking for a place to fuck, this is it.

We barely made it, in the cab our hands were furious, i couldn't keep my mouth off of her breasts, my fingers sliding in and out of her wet holes, the cab driver nearly threw us out when she started to give me another blowjob, but we were already there.

We paid for the cab, early threw the money in the receptionist face as we grabbed our keys and dashed to the room. I tried to tear off her clothes, but she danced away, pushing me on to the bed I could see my reflection in the mirror attached to the ceiling.

Wiggling her finger at me she quickly turned around and all I could do was stare at her ass, I wanted to bite it, lick it, fuck it.

I could hear music as she turned around more of the deep Latin beats we had danced to in the club, she started to dance shaking her ass very suggestively, she started to strip, first removing her top, revealing her large breast I had fallen in love with sucking on. She must have felt my gaze as she slithered over to me swaying her hips, and once again straddled me so that her tits were pressed firmly in my face, and I buried it there. I kissed I licked, I sucked all while she shook her ass on me ever increasingly hard dick.

It was too much I threw her onto the bed flipping her over so her ass was sticking up in the air, pulled up her skirt and dove head first into her pussy so hard my nose pieced her asshole. I started licking using my fingers to spread her lips apart, alternating between eating her pussy, and eating her ass. She came at least twice, before I stuck my dick back in. but this time it was the other hole, and she was surprised, she cursed called me a bastard as I shoved it all the way in to the hilt. I alternated between fucking her ass, and randomly pulling out and shoving in her sopping wet pussy, she cursed, she moaned, and finally she pulled herself away, and pushed me back onto the bed.

Facing away from me, she squatted over my dick teasing me, by lowering herself down so my tip was touching her moist lips, and then would pull back up, I was in agony, but all she did was smile. After awhile the teasing became too much for even her and she sank herself all the way down onto the shaft, I could feel her Cumming as she rode me, her ass jiggling as I my thrust met hers, finally we came together and fell into each other's arms in exhaustion.