The Only Effective Cure

Story Info
Definitely beyond the standard of care.
3.5k words
4.28
30.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess always loved playing games and taking on roles. Even as a kid she realized the power and freedom that came from pretending. As she got older, of course, this filtered into many aspects of her personality. Sexually speaking, she found that her propensity for play challenged many lovers, confounded and confused more than a few.

Tess had certainly found her way into not a few unusual situations. With several boyfriends, she liked to introduce her desire for role playing with a simple pick-up scenario. They would agree on a bar, but nothing else. She loved watching them scan the room, think they could see her for a moment, then be disappointed. The look on their faces when they did finally see her was a delicious pay-off. She pretended not to notice them until after the first drink arrived. She flirted shamelessly with others, quite successfully she recalled, until they had to come stake their claims. The evenings ended variously: a quickie in the car before leaving the parking lot, a handjob right at the bar that left one man's pants soaked, blowjobs in the ladies' room if the club had the right vibe.

And even though all the physical dalliances were satisfying, she longed for a man who would suggest it first.

She had met Kevin on one of these little excursions. The boyfriend of the moment had not spotted her yet and Kevin had. He sent her a gin and tonic and she accepted. As soon as Tess smiled in his direction, he sidled up for the conversation. She had found that men liked being let in on her plans for the evening.

"I'm waiting for someone, but thanks for the drink. I'm Tess." She extended her hand to him.

"Kevin. You're welcome." He took her hand, holding it and her eyes a little longer than etiquette allowed. "Anybody special you're waiting for?"

"Why would I be waiting for anyone who wasn't special?"

"Good answer." He smiled genuinely and raised his beer in her honor before swigging a bit down.

"Thanks. Actually, I have a little pick up scheduled. See that man over there, to the right of the stage, but up on the second level?"

"Uh huh," he assented.

"He might get lucky tonight. That is, if he finally notices me down here." She took a long sip of the drink, allowing her eyes to just peak out from under her lashes and bangs so she could gauge his reaction. Kevin continued to grin at her and shook his head in disbelief.

"Just one you picked out of the crowd?"

"No, babe. We're seeing one another, but tonight's kind of a test."

"Well," he scribbled something on the back of a beer coaster, "here's my number and my e-mail. If he's had you once, he's already lucky and if he can't see you in this place, he must be blind. Nice talking to you."

And before Tess could say anything, Kevin had disappeared into the crowd. Secreting the beer coaster into her purse, she waited for the intended to finally find her.

As the weeks went on, she couldn't shake the image of that smile and that self-assurance. It was one of the few times she was disappointed to have been playing a role. After steeling herself against the possibility that he wouldn't remember her, Tess added the e-mail address to her book and sent him a brief note. To her immense relief, he responded.

Of course I remember you, he wrote. Not many beautiful women "picking up" their own boyfriends in bars. They met in the normal way: dinner, drinks and what were undoubtedly some of the more memorable conversations in their dating histories. They felt paradoxically comfortable and disturbed in each other's presence. They had been polite, sensing that this time something was different and neither one of them wanted to break the spell.

"Do you have any plans next weekend?" Kevin asked during one of their midweek conversations.

"Nope, do you?" Tess replied.

"Yes."

"Oh, uh. . . . sorry. . . " The disappointment in Tess' voice was obvious.

"With YOU, goof-girl." She knew she had been had and felt stupid but exhilarated that he was joking with her.

"OK, what did you have in mind?"

"Nothing much. Can you come over Friday after work?"

"Absolutely. Should I bring anything special?"

"Just yourself, a toothbrush, whatever . . ."

Tess could hardly keep her head in one place during the rest of the week. The word "toothbrush" kept echoing in her heart along with his obvious enthusiasm for their first weekend long date.

Neither of them could keep their façade of decorum up long. They were hungry and not for the food he had picked up from the gourmet deli on the corner. The wine they could handle, but not much more.

He stood and pulled her to her feet. "Come with me," he said and Tess' skin tingled at the thought of what lay ahead.

Kevin took her into a spare bedroom sparsely furnished with only a large executive desk chair, a small table, an adjustable lamp and a smaller stool in the middle of the room. He told her get undressed, handing her a sheet to wind around her naked body. "Have a seat. I'll be back in a moment," he told her and then disappeared.

She disrobed, folding her clothes neatly and doing as she was told. She felt watched, vulnerable and wickedly excited. She was beside herself with the realization of what he was doing for her, to her. Time stretched as she waited and this delay, though she imagined it was part of a scheme, was nonetheless unnerving.

He returned wearing a white lab coat over his clothes. This obvious costume elicited from Tess' body an almost perceptible deep-throated moan. Her nipples hardened instantly and she knew she had met a man who could tell what she needed, what she wanted. She noticed objects in his pockets, but could not tell what they were. The word props dawned on her, but she was so wet by that time that language was beyond her.

"Put your knees on the arms of the chair," he commanded. She did and waited. His eyes locked on hers and stayed there as she assumed the position. She had to scoot down to bring her knees up so far. He bound her legs to the arms of the chair with ace bandages. She could relax a little more now, not having to hold herself in place. In the back of her mind, pieces had begun to fall apart. She liked the shattering, the being out of control, the being controlled. This, she thought, is better, so much better . . .

He pulled the sheet down, exposing her breasts and squeezing them hard, to see how she would react. She arched her back, wanting more of his flesh on hers. He used both hands now, pinching the nipples, watching them turn dark rose for him. He moved beside her, continuing to fondle her, but she could see nothing except his hands on her, thinking about where those hands had been, daring not to think where they might go later.

"Grab me. Hard," he growled and she did. Feeling his shape and size through his pants made her dreamy. Without waiting for his instruction, she unzipped him and slid his cock free from his pants so she could feel more of his skin, his hands never leaving her nipples, which he now twisted and pinched with ferocious delicacy in time with her stroking of his erection. She watched as a single drop of pearlized lust leaked from the head. Asking him wordlessly with her eyes if she might have it, Kevin thrust his chin out in a little nod that was half permission, half challenge. She laid her tongue flat against his cock's head, feeling the fluid silkiness.

She loved the way swirling her tongue around his head felt, all slick and hard, glassy and hot. Saliva welled up in her mouth as the hunger to have him deep in her throat grew. She wrapped her lips tightly around his shaft and pulled him, sucked him deeper until he gave in and thrust against her face. The hair on his belly tickled her nose. Kevin's hands left her nipples erect and flushed. He grabbed her head, using her ponytail like a handle, like reins, to guide her like he wanted it. She surrendered to the wetness that leaked between her thighs and the similar flood in her mouth. Her spit spilled out over him, covering his balls now caressed by her hands, small and cool. He had not come, but he had gotten close. She could taste it and her lust has increased the speed she was using on him.

Focused only on his cock sliding in and out of her lips, Tess shuddered when she felt him pinch her vulva closed, covering her clit. He ran it that way, hard. The slickness there making it almost impossible for him to keep his fingers out, to deny her. But as long as she had that beautiful dick in her mouth, she was happy.

But Kevin was not.

He didn't want to come yet, as badly as Tess wanted to make him feed her. The need to swallow his sperm was all that connected her to reality.

He withdrew, pumping slowly to ease the transition. She flicked her tongue desperately, playfully, wantingly at the head as he held her gaze. He ignored her and moved along side the chair, zipping up as he walked. She felt him move down between her legs, pulling up a little stool that set him just a bit lower than her.

She watched him look at her, at her beautiful sweet cunt. The outer lips were so puffy and bright that he could hardly resist the urge to kiss them. The inner lips, too, had filled - ready for him to come inside - but he would deny them a little longer.


"Relax," he told her as his thumb lightly brushed her clit in little circles.

Tess sighed, closed her eyes and let it happen, as though she could stop it if she wanted to. And she didn't want to.

It is one thing to meet a partner who can discern what you need. Quite another to let yourself be taken where the other wants to go. As Tess joyfully resigned herself to her role in this fantasy, she realized she had met a man who could challenge even her perversity.

At that point, that she heard an odd sound: something soft and pliable being pulled from his lab coat pocket. The snap of it made it clear. Gloves. Latex examination gloves. Her eyes immediately flew open as she saw him looking down at his hands and applying lubricant to the gloves. He looked so clinical, so detached. Not at all the man whose cock was so close to erupting earlier.

Whatever it is he had planned, she could only guess. That desire she had, to feel his flesh on her, was, for the moment, denied causing her only to want it all the more. She whimpered a little and he looked up to see what was wrong.

"What's the matter, Miss?" He stood up and she could see that damned evil grin on his face. "Is there any way I can make you more comfortable?" Kevin's gloved fingers started stroking her thighs, staying away from what she wanted him to touch most. Still, he held her eyes with his. "Really, if you just relax, you'll feel soooo much better in a few minutes."

But she didn't want it to last only a few minutes. She wanted it now and she wanted it to last. But she didn't have a choice. Tess wiggled her foot so that she could just lightly rub her toes against his ass, press him closer to her.

"Now, now," he teased, "if you are going to behave like that, I shall have to end this examination."

That does it, she thought. I will be a good girl for as long as I can which may not be long at all.

"Sorry. I'll behave. Promise," was all she got out because he had just pushed two fingers easily into her. She felt reality slipping even further away again and she liked it. Kevin's fingers started in with a solid, assured touch. His rhythm was patient, irresistible. Tess sighed as she opened her legs further when she felt him quicken. She was vaguely aware that he was touching her in circles, rubbing a particular place. Damn, she thought, the man is incredible. How can he find it like that? How does he know exactly how to touch . . . Her mind spiraled beyond articulate thought as she felt a dam insider her begin to break. The hot fluid was welling up, beginning to spill over her lips and thighs. He had abandoned the circles going for a ridiculously fast back and forth motion that opened her even wider and she felt her own cum begin to flow out of her.

"God, Tess. That's what I want. Come on baby, come on. Give it up. Give me that cum, girl." She did, coming torrentially on his arm, soaking the chair and his lab coat sleeve. A high pitched squeal escaped her, too. The intensity of the orgasm denied silence. "Good girl, good girl." Kevin's voice walked her down as his hand continued to soothe her.

"Well, you respond quite well to the first part of the exam, Miss," said Kevin as he tried to reenter his clinician's role. Tess was riveted on his crotch, admiring the tent his pants. Sure, she thought, act all you want. That baby is MINE. She stifled a giggle as he desperately massaged himself behind the clipboard he had just picked up.

"You check out visually and your response to tactile stimulation is certainly above average," he winked on the last word. "But I believe you might have a slight fever. Know, as you probably know, the most accurate way to take a temperature is rectally . . . " Kevin's voice trailed off as he tried to judge Tess' reaction to this hint and he was not unpleased to see her face a mixture of lust, anticipation and slight fear. " Of course, we wouldn't want to shock your system after the rather, hmmmmm, intense experience of the first exam, so let's begin with this." After removing his gloves and fishing around in the pocket of the lab coat, he presented a flexible yet formidable anal plug and a small vial of lubricant. He held both items in front of her so that she could fully appreciate the play of the light on the toy as he smeared the liquid around the shaft.

"We'll begin by unwrapping your bandages," he told her as he began to free her left leg. Tess responded by working quickly on her other leg. "Now, Miss, please kneel and place your upper body on the stool. Good." Kevin patted her ass appreciatively as she assumed the position, taking time to trace her tan lines and caress her. "Now, take a deep breath and as you exhale, you will experience a bit of pressure." Between the lube and her own silky fluids, the plug slipped in almost easily as she relaxed and allowed it to penetrate her. Tess could hear his voice using a very reassuring tone at first, but as he began to push and pull the plug, his voice became more demanding. Instinctively, she reached for him, groping to feel his cock somewhere beside her. He immediately ceased.

"Must we go over this again?" he asked in a stern warning. "This examination will end, do you understand?" He smacked her ass, hard, to get his point across.

"Yes, doctor." Tess sensed something more than she had bargained for. And she loved it. Needed it.

"As we were, then. With one slight modification." Kevin made sure Tess was watching as he donned new gloves and poured lube directly onto his fingers. "Necessary for judging your temperature." He disappeared behind her, pushing her upper body onto the floor and raising her ass high. He removed the plug entirely, leaving her slightly open for a moment, then reinserted the plug and two of his fingers, slowly. He waited for her to adjust to the new girth, the sensation of silicon and flesh. Tess heard a voice in her head command, "Breathe." The voice was her own and she did as she was told. Kevin realized that she was so deeply into her role now that she really was his patient, his experiment. Emboldened by this, he sank his fingers and the plug deeper, let them linger a little as he told her how her heat was normal, how her walls felt smooth and pliable, how her anus opened and relaxed to receive the diagnostic tools.

His constant stream of narration was all that kept Tess connected to her surroundings. It made her feel safe and edgy simultaneously.

"Well, the rectal temperature seems normal, but one can never be sure." He smoothly withdrew from her ass. She whimpered to feel so empty after adjusting to accept all he filled her with. He let his thumb rest there for a moment, providing reassuring pressure. "Let's try an oral reading."

Those words snapped her back to reality, or as close as she was going to get to it. She had been aware, foggily, of sucking on her own fingers as the "physician" had worked her over from behind. She would be only too happy to cooperate with this part of the exam. Tess kneeled, sitting on her heels. She fairly tore his pants from him while he wound his hand in her hair. The ponytail had come loose and there was a faint sheen of sweat covering her. He marveled that she actually looked feverish and it made his cock that much harder.

Tess immediately began sucking, working the head with her tongue and lips. She lived for this. The feeling of complete surrender, the knowledge that the man she was sucking wanted this more than air, more than life almost, right now. She held her breath as she pushed all the way down on him, swallowing rapidly once his head had passed her soft palate and made the turn down her throat. Her hands clenched his ass, keeping him deep in her mouth. She needn't have worried that the might draw away. His hands held her head firmly in place. Even her occasional coughing and choking seemed to push him closer to coming. She held still momentarily and allowed him to set the pace, fucking her face in accordance with his desires. Her hands held his balls, stroking them. She wrapped her hand around the shaft while she licked them, sucking each one in turn into her mouth.

Goddamn right, I have a fever. Your fault, doctor. And I will get my cure . . . As she continued sucking and licking him, she was no longer playing a part. She had become crazy with lust, wanting nothing more than to swallow his sperm. She knew it was the only thing that would make her feel better, relieve her joyful pain.

Kevin had sunk into the chair, unable to resist her force. They had indeed changed places and he wondered if perhaps he should have chosen to be a psychiatrist . . . but there was always next time. Right now, all he could do was hang on while she continued. Her head became a blur of hair and speed as she increased her pace. She slowed, allowing her teeth to just graze his skin, expertly. He moaned as this variation began to push him over the edge. Tess pulled back, opened her mouth and waited, as Kevin's own hand replaced her mouth. He was jacking himself off into her, onto her. Tess stroked her own lips and clit, feeling the delicious climb of her own impending orgasm. He came with a dark groan from the back of his throat and a splashing of cum on Tess' face. She was shocked by the force of it, the galvanizing effect it had on her. She sank more fingers deep into her wet slit as she matched his moment. The subsequent sticky jet hit her eyes and cheeks and (mercifully) her tongue. She swallowed thankfully, happily. It was fulfillment to do so, the only effective cure, and it fueled her own deep contractions.

When she felt him relax, sigh back into the chair, she gently took him into her mouth again to ease him back to reality. He opened his eyes, seeing the sticky, delicious mess of her face. On a whim, he scooped up some of the semen with his fingers and fed it to her. Tess accepted, closing her eyes in delight.