The Only Way to Fly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look in your rear view mirror." He said.

When I did, I saw Mark's SUV right behind me. "It looks like you've got yourself a hot woman sitting there next to you, Mark..... "

"You don't know the half of it," Mark said, "she's naked from the waist down. She's been blowing me ever since we left the house. She won't let me cum, though."

"I think you need to send the little cutie up here to ride with me, Mark! Especially if she's showing her pussy off" I said. "I mean, for safety sake, you need to concentrate on your driving."

"Okay, you convinced me... at the next light we stop at, I'm sending her up to your car to ride the rest of the way to the airport." Then he hung up. I took it as an idle threat – or teasing - just joking around with me before things got started on the plane.

As we approached the next traffic light, it turned yellow and finally red. I looked in my rear view mirror and he was flashing his lights at me. As we stopped at the light, damn if his passenger side door didn't open and out stepped J. She closed the door and started walking toward my car. Sure enough, she was dressed only in a light top and shoes, and carrying something in her hand. Although it was only 8:15 in the morning, there were still other cars on the road and I thought this was a ballsy thing to do. I reached over and pulled the latch so the door would open for her. As the door popped open, she held it for a moment and looked in at me and smiled. "I need a lift to the airport. Any chance you're going that way?"

I was surprised she didn't just jump right in to conceal her exposed ass and pussy. But, having seen her naked in public before and knowing her poise and confidence, it hit me that there was absolutely no reason for her to be in a hurry. She was beautiful and she knew it. She was giving us all a special present by letting whoever was able to see her have a good long look.

"Holy Fuck!" I said, "Damn straight, Lady. It just so happens that's exactly where I'm going. Hop in."

As she got in, the light turned green and I started to accelerate slowly away from the light. Mark pulled into the lane next to me, waved to us and then zoomed ahead of me. "Damn, Girl," I said, turning to look at J, "you forgot to get dressed!"

"Well, you've got Mark to thank for that." She told me. "We were late getting away from the house because he just had to get his rocks off one last time.... He told me just to grab my clothes and dress in the car. Once we were on the road, that's when we saw you."

"So, where's the rest of your clothes?" I asked.

She held up a flimsy excuse for a skirt and dangled it from her hands for me to see. If I didn't know better, I would have sworn it was one of those little mesh, see through dance skirts that ballerinas wear. It was very small and very see through.

"Oh, I like it!" I said, "But, is that all you're going to wear?"

"No, I brought some panties, too." As she giggled, she turned her legs toward me, leaned back against the door and spread her legs wide. There..... between her legs, I could see something hanging down between her pussy lips. I looked at her with a quizzical look on my face as she reached down and began to pull on it. Before too long, I could tell that she had stuffed her panties up into her vagina and was sensuously pulling them out, ever so slowly.

"Oh, fuck," I said, "I can't believe I'm watching this."

She started to giggle again. "Yeah, I have to admit this was Mark's idea. He told me what a panty freak you are." She stopped pulling when the panties were about half way out and looked at me. "He was thinking you might get off on helping me get dressed the rest of the way." She added.

"He's sure right about that." I replied. "So, tell me... are those panties wet?" I asked.

"Uh, well..... yeah." She said. "They might have some of his cum on them, too."

"Hmm," I said, "maybe we should just push them back in until we get to the airport.... I think they would be much more..... uh, how should I say it..... 'aromatic' if they had more time inside you, don't you think?"

"Jeez, you guys are all alike," J said, "I swear, when I get back from this trip, I'm gonna quit my job and sell my worn panties on E-bay! I'll be a millionaire in 6 months."

"And I'll be your first customer!" I exclaimed. "But, in the mean time, do you mind if I..... uh.... sort of help you put those back where they belong?"

I could see by the look in her eye and the smile on her face that she anticipated my request. Slowly, she scooted over toward me, keeping her legs spread as best she could. When she was close enough, I reached out to lay my hand over her mound. Her panties, while still stuffed part way into her baby soft vagina, flowed out between her lips and as I gently ran my fingers up and down her labia, I could also feel the wetness of her panties. Very slowly (since I was still driving), I used my middle finger to gather up a small amount of the panty and gently pushed it back into her. Little by little I pushed the garment into her slit until just a tiny bit of the material stuck out.

My cock was rock hard and it was throbbing inside my pants. I was contemplating pulling it out to relieve myself when my cell phone rang. "Hey, where are you guys?" It was Mark.

"Oh hi, Mark," I said, "we had a bit of a costume malfunction and had to take care of it."

"Yeah, I bet you did." Mark said. "Look, I'm pulling into a fast food place up ahead of you on the right. What do you say we stop and get some coffee? It's still another 30 minutes to the airport."

"That sounds good," I said, "are we going inside or do you want to do the drive through?"

Thinking a minute, Mark said "Actually, at this time of the morning, I bet that place is totally empty. Let's just park and go inside. Tell J I said to put her skirt on. We might as well have a little fun before she has to go to work. And, tell her I said not to cover herself when she goes in and to act totally normal. Oh, and you guys sit together a few tables across from me. She'll understand what I mean."

I told J what Mark said, and she immediately laughed. She held up the skirt again and I could easily see through it, so I knew what it was going to look like when she wore it into the fast food joint. It was highly unlikely she was going to look anything close to 'normal'.

Pulling into the parking lot, we saw Mark as he disappeared through the door. As we parked, she brushed her hair, slipped the skirt up her legs and wiggled into it. Just sitting there in the car next to me, I could plainly see through the skirt. I suppose technically she could say she was dressed, but, the truth of the matter was that anyone in the restaurant was going to clearly see her cute little bottom and her pussy. I didn't think it was possible, but my cock got harder.

I waited for a minute to see if she was going to chicken out. She looked at me, hunched her shoulders, smiled and said "Ready if you are."

"You know your bare pussy is going to show, right? Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

She didn't answer me, but asked, "Do you have a hard-on?" She reached over to rub her hand over my crotch to feel my cock. "Hmm, it's flattering to know I've got you so excited. Here, feel me....."

She took my hand and slipped it between her legs and pressed it against her vagina. "Do I feel wet?" She asked.

Even though her panties were stuffed inside her and soaking up her wetness, I could feel the slippery wetness of her juices seeping out around them, coating the lips of her labia. If the panties hadn't been stuffed in her pussy, she would have been leaking profusely all over my car seat, so, yeah, she was wet. She was sopping wet.

"Look," she said, "the only cars in the parking lot are ours. There's no one in there but the guys that work here. Do you think they are going to complain?"

She had a good point. Hell, I know I wouldn't complain. If anything, I would be thanking her. It still sounded a little risky to me, though.

"When we're done in there, you'll be harder and I'll be wetter. Come on, it'll be fun! Let's just go in there and order our coffee. We'll sit across from Mark and see if we can give someone a thrill. Trust me, Mark's not going to let anything happen to get either of us in any kind of trouble. He would already be out of there if he didn't think it was going to work. And just so you know, I wouldn't mind if you told me to masturbate for you while we're in there."

Now, honestly, I have never turned down the chance to see a woman masturbate, much less anyone as cute as J. Plus, the way she was talking, there was no doubt in my mind that she was okay with it. I looked at her and simply said "Okay, let's go."

As she stepped out, the bright sunlight shone through her skirt like there was nothing there at all. Stepping out myself, I walked around the car to find her waiting for me. Taking my arm, we walked to the doors and as I held the door open for her, she whispered "Let's take a few moments to decide what we want, shall we?"

She had a very mischievous look on her face, and it became clear what she was up to. My hard-on throbbed in my pants as we walked in. I couldn't believe she was doing this!

Looking around, I could tell she was right. There was virtually no one in the fast food place. Just two guys behind the counter and Mark, who I saw sitting at a small table against the windows, with his back to us. Walking in front of the counter, we stood back about 15 feet and pretended to look up at the menus. She shifted her weight, crossed her arms over her chest and stood with her legs spread a little, just enough to see the gap between her legs and her rounded vulva under the skirt. The two guys behind the counter stood there with shocked, dumbfounded looks on their faces and their jaws hanging open.

Keeping to our plan, she asked me "Do you know what you want?"

"I'm not sure yet.... How about you?" I answered.

"Maybe just coffee since it's so early," she said, "I'm not really that hungry."

"Yeah," I agreed, "that sounds good."

We moved up to the counter in front of one of the guys working there. He broke himself out of his stupor, lifting his eyes from J's pussy, and addressed us. "Can I help you?" he asked.

"Just two coffees, please." I asked.

As I paid for the coffees, he told us that they were brewing a new pot and asked if we minded waiting for a few minutes. J was quick to say "No problem, we'll just go sit and talk. Can you bring them to us?"

"Yes," he said, "It will be just a minute or two."

J took my arm and we walked to a table with four chairs that was just beyond Mark. She sat facing him and the counter. I sat in a chair that was diagonal to her, pretending to look out the window into the fresh morning light. Turning to her, I asked "Are they still looking at you?"

She smiled. "Uh-huh," she nodded, "Do you think I should give them a little show?"

"Oh, definitely," I answered, "Why don't you just let your legs open up, I'm sure they'll notice." She shifted in her seat and I knew she was opening her legs to allow them to see her pussy. "I'll be right back." I said.

I rose from the table and quickly glanced at Mark. His eyes were riveted under our table, looking at J's exposed pussy. I smiled when he looked up at me and walked right past him toward the counter. The guy that waited on us had already seen her, too. He looked at me as I approached. "Can we get some cream and sugar? Some napkins, too?" I asked.

Looking again at J's display, he reached down to get me a few packets of sugar and creamer. As I reached for the napkins I said "She's cute, huh?"

"Damn, I'll say!" He answered. "Does she do this a lot?"

"Hell no," I answered, both of us now looking toward J as she sat there with her bald pussy completely exposed, "she'd be attacked everywhere she went if she did that all the time. Look, uh.... here's the deal..... she lost a bet and in order to pay up, she has to masturbate in a public place with someone watching. We were kind of thinking she could do it here. I mean..... it's Sunday morning, no one is here except that other guy.... so... do you mind? You guys can watch if you want to..."

"Oh, no problem at all." He said, "when is she going to do it?"

"Well, I'd like to get her out of here as quickly as possible, it's starting to get later and later with every minute, " I explained, "so, why don't you talk to your friend and you two come over when you're ready. Hey, do you have our coffees ready?"

He put the lids on the freshly poured coffee cups and slid them to me. "Don't be long," I said, "Someone could come in and ruin it..."

With that, I turned and started to make my way back to the table where J was. After I turned, she pulled her little skirt completely up to her waist and lewdly spread her legs giving me the best possible view of her pussy. I smiled broadly knowing she was playing right into my plan. When I got back to the table and sat the coffees down, I told her what I'd said to the guy behind the counter. "Ooohh," she said, "so..... you set me up, 'eh?" Nodding, I told her I wasn't kidding, and there was no way she was getting out of it.

About that time, the guys from the counter walked up. As they stood next to us, I looked at J and asked "Are you ready to pay off your bet?"

She acted shy, and in a soft voice said "Yes, I am." I turned to look at Mark and said "Excuse me Sir, do you want to see this chick play with her pussy?"

Mark pretended to be shocked, but, nodded his head. I stood up and saw a large table on the other side of the eating area, out of view from the main counter. "Okay, time to pay up then...." I said, reaching for her hand.

I pulled her up and led her over to the large table. "Take your shirt off and hand it to me, please. You have to be completely naked while you do this or it doesn't count."

J pulled her shirt over her head and immediately reached for her breasts. As she gently squeezed them, I told her to take the skirt off, too, and then lie back on the table. The restaurant guys and Mark quickly surrounded her as I told her to "Open up and get started."

She closed her eyes and opened her legs for us. I didn't expect her to open up that wide, but, she really opened up for us. When her pussy lips separated a little, Mark pointed to the edge of the panties that were hanging out of her lips and asked "What's that?"

"Her panties," I said, "She stuffed her panties up into her pussy so she could get them soaking wet for me. Pretty hot, huh?"

They all agreed and J began to slowly touch herself. I reached between her legs and started to stuff the panties all the way into her, which drew a surprised look of shock from J. I told her to stop touching herself for a second until I was finished. It only took me a few seconds to push the rest of her panties up into her little pussy and when I was finished, I pulled my finger out of her and opened her pussy lips for everyone to see. I stretched her open, holding a pussy lip in each hand so they could see how pink she was and get an unobstructed view of her clit with the lips pulled away. What the hell, I thought, if she really wanted to be an exhibitionist, I was sure going to see to it that she was fully and completely exposed. I wasn't sure if Mark was going to hit me or thank me, but, it was obvious he was enjoying the show because he was rubbing his cock through his jeans.

We watched as J started to really get into it, rubbing her pussy up and down, circling around her clit and then down her pussy lips again. She kept glancing at all of us, scanning our eyes to see where we were looking. She raised her knees up to her chest giving us a very wide open view of her pussy and her little brown hole. Soon, her pussy lips were coated with juice despite the way her panties had been stuffed up into her...... her fingers were flying across her clit and her breathing was choppy. Before long, her head was moving from side to side and her eyes were closed. It was so hot watching her touch herself.... we were all staring at her distended lips and her finger playing with her clit when she started to buckle and shake.

"OOOHHHH," she moaned, "I'm going to cum soon, I'm going to cum!"

I'm not sure what caused me to do it, but, as soon as she said she was getting close, I thrust two fingers into her pussy and yanked her panties out in one motion. Her eyes flew open but her fingers went right back to work on her clit.

I held her panties to my nose and smelled her juices as she brought herself off. "OH, FUCK!" She groaned. "OH, YEAH!" We watched in rapture as she diddled herself to the end, all the while keeping her legs open so we could easily see her wet sex.

We all looked at each other as she laid there panting and shaking while her orgasm subsided. After a minute or so, a slight blush overtook her chest and I moved up to where I could lightly tease and pinch her erected nipples. Apparently my touch set her off and she plunged two fingers deeply into her wet pussy. "Oh, yes," she said, "pinch my nipples just like that!"

While we thought her show was over, she had other ideas. She was driving her fingers into her pussy in a very deliberate fashion now, fucking herself with them. I began to pull straight up on her breasts, shaking them slightly from side to side as I held them up by her nipples. She started to gasp and thrash her legs as her fingers sunk into her pussy time after time. I quickly looked at Mark to make sure he was okay with what I was doing to his wife and saw that he had pulled his cock from his pants and was stroking it while he watched.

Gesturing to Mark so I wouldn't have to let go of J's nipples, I told him to move up close to J's face. When he did, I told her she had to suck his cock saying "Before you can be done, you have to suck this guy's cock and make him cum."

Mark moved closer to her mouth and as she opened up for him, he put his hand behind her head and pushed her head onto his waiting cock. She sucked him for a few seconds until he withdrew from her mouth and stroked himself for a minute and then fed his cock back into her mouth. She took him deep for about a half a minute until he once more withdrew and began stroking himself again. They repeated this sequence two more times until Mark said he was about ready to cum.

As he moved himself into her mouth again, J started to cum. It was a hell of a sight.... She was still thrusting her fingers into her pussy, I was still pinching her nipples, and she was cumming – moaning very loudly. Mark was holding her head down on his cock and then, just as if it was a porno movie, Mark started to cum. I could hear J making these very slight gurgling sounds as his cum shot into her mouth.

As their cums passed, Mark hurriedly put his cock back into his pants, zipped up and said he had to go. Without saying another word, he walked past us and out to his SUV. I looked down at J, still lying there with a very contented and satisfied look on her face, and said "I guess you're all paid up now.... what do you guys think?"

I turned to the guys from behind the counter and waited for their answer. They were both speechless and just nodded, both still in awe of what they had just seen.

I saw Mark pull out of the parking lot and turn out to the main road. "I think we need to go," I said to J, "it's going to start getting crowded in here soon."

I pulled her up off the table, thanked and said goodbye to our two voyeurs and quickly led J out the door, still holding her shirt and skirt. Since she was completely naked, I walked us to the car as quickly as possible, let her in and then jumped in myself.

I started the car and made my way out of the parking lot and out to the main road. I turned to look at her to see she had a huge grin on her face and was starting to move over next to me. The next block up we ran into a red light. Turning to her, she was still grinning but hadn't said anything yet. She leaned even closer to me, and what she did next totally blew my mind.