The Open Door

Story Info
She watches them from her hotel balcony.
934 words
4.19
17.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On this, a balmy night of our holiday weekend in Tenerife, Matt and I are celebrating our anniversary with a few days away for sun, sea and alone time. Matts popped to the bar to have a nightcap and I'm getting ready for our night of love.

I step out onto our fourth floor balcony to sit in the cooling night breeze and have a cheeky puff on my e cig. The bustle from the town below melts away at this height, and apart from the beats from the bars and the gentle hub bub of the people all is quiet. I look out over the ocean and watch as the last few rays of the days sun dip over the horizon.

I'm wearing just my silky night top and very sexy sheer Knicks. I can't wait to let Matt run his hands over my body and make love to me until we reach our beautiful climax together.

As I sit in the breeze my attention is drawn to the sounds I can hear from the next balcony along. Oh so familiar sounds of love, sounds of a couple embraced together in passion. I turn to listen. The sighs are so intense; I'm getting so hot listening to their love.

Then, as I look across to their balcony I realize that they have their door open so as to let in some cooling air, which must be why I can hear them so clearly. The glass door is open at an angle so that it is giving me a reflected sight to behold. In the glass reflection I can see them on their bed.

Cara, the young woman I met today by the pool is sitting atop her handsome boyfriend Todd. Naked together and with her hands on his chest she is gently rocking back and forth on his, presumably buried, cock.

Oh my god, I'm watching this beautiful couple as they make love right next to me. I am transported to a heavenly world of desire and passion as I behold this amazing site. I'm watching transfixed as this beautiful woman is pleasuring herself on him.

Then, oh my god, then as I watch on, she starts to slide down off of him. Down she slides, her eyes fixed in his, down she slides.

His magnificent member springs into view. Large and full, standing to attention, standing erect for his woman. Oh my god it's fantastic.

Her mouth hovers above it for only a second and then she takes it in between her full lips. Her hand wrapped around its shaft, sliding up and down, in and out of her sexy mouth. She slurps and sucks at it; she must be tasting both her own and his juices on that mighty cock, taking her mouth away only to run her tongue all over its large head.

She is up on her knees with her pert little bum in the air with her hands and mouth wrapped around his cock. All the time being spied on by me, a horny housewife, in the room next door. I'm getting so very wet as I watch their pleasure.

I dip my fingers to my crotch and slowly allow myself to rub my pussy. Slipping my fingers into my knickers I stroke my soaking wet lips.

Cara carries on for what seems like ages. The moans and groans tell me she's not the only one loving it but that he is too. Finally she raises her face from his lap and whispers something,

"Fuck me lover."

With that she turns round on all fours and offers up her amazing arse to her lover. He in turn rises and positions himself behind her ready to sink he tool back inside her.

Holding her hips so lovingly he guides himself into her, she tosses her head in ecstasy as he sinks deeper and deeper into her. His rhythm is slow, using purposeful deep thrust as this fine young stud loves his woman in a way only a real man can.

My lustful eyes can't believe what they are seeing. This young couple, so fresh and beautiful, is making hot love with such passion. My fingers are working furiously at my swollen flower.

Faster and faster, as his thrusts increase their pace so do my fingers. Watching this magnificent man fuck his love so well, oh I can only dream of how it must be to be taken and filled so well.

Oh my god, oh my god I can feel it rising in me.

Cara is thrashing to her lovers piston like action, he is bucking and panting like a beautiful beast, and with a glorious last thrust I think we all cum together.

Oh my god, I've just cum on my fingers watching a young loving couple having wonderful sex. I compose myself a little as I watch them slump into a loving embrace. These two fine bodies spent and drained refreshing themselves before probably going at it again, and me panting quietly feeling so excited and so dirty all at the same time.

It was such an amazing sight to have witnessed. It had been so mesmerizing. I can't wait for Matt to come back to our room. Join me on our bed and have him do to me what I've just seen. I know that as he does even though my heart will be with him, my loving husband, my mind will be full of this couples love. I will be imagining Todd and his wonderful weapon and dreaming of him putting it deep inside me.