The Open Window

Story Info
He has to stop when he sees her bend over in the window.
1.5k words
4.13
26k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People in the West Village never close the curtains in their windows. I used to get the feeling that they leave the windows open purposely, so other New Yorkers can see the opulent living rooms, the spiral staircases and other trappings of wealth the vast majority of us will never experience.

That night I was walking down West 10th Street toward 6th Avenue. It was a cold night, but I was trying to convince myself to walk home. It would have been easier to take a cab, but money was tight. Besides, I needed more cardio in my workout. Before I set out on my trek, I took a long glance into one of those open windows, imaging how life could be when money isn't a concern.

I stopped walking when I saw her. Long thick black hair caught the light when she walked across the room. The short silk robe swayed as she moved to reveal tanned skin surrounding supple muscles. I watched her turn away from me and start up the stairs. The tight cheeks of her ass swayed with her hips as strong legs lifted her up. I decided she was a dancer, or a swimmer. Her moves were supple and confident. I stopped for a moment to admire the view before drifting off into the cold night.

He came up behind her quickly and blocked my view. He looked like some sort of athlete too; with short hair, wide shoulders and a thin waist. Before I could curse him for ruining the show, he pushed the little dancer forward, forcing her to stumble on the staircase. For a moment I thought he might be attacking her, but she turned to face him playfully.

I saw she had bright blue eyes and a wide smile. The loose red robe opened to me now. I could see she wasn't a swimmer. Those breasts she bought would have slowed her down in the water, but they filled out her frame very nicely now. When I saw him gather both sides of her face and pull her in for a kiss, I knew I would have done the same thing.

I looked up and down 10th Street to see if someone was watching me watching them. The streets of New York City are rarely barren, even in the middle of winter in the middle of the night. A trio of guys passed me. I reached for my cell phone and pretended to look at the screen, shaking my head as if I didn't like what I saw. I kept shaking my head like an idiot until they were about twenty feet away, then I looked back into the window.

Her firm legs were wrapped around him. His hand was in her hair and his dick was in her mouth. From my angle, her head game was exceptional. She stroked the underside of him with her tongue and left a moist trail that ran back to her lips. Her hand stroked his base firmly and his tip popped in and out of her mouth with a slow deliberate rhythm. The muscles in his back clenched and his head rocked back. I wondered how long he would last.

A cab slid down the street. I was worried for a minute that he would stop to ask me if I needed a lift (cab drivers always ask you if you want a ride when you don't want one) but the back seat was occupied. I held my phone up to my ear to continue the charade. When the cab was out of sight, I looked back in the window.

She clearly knew his limits. She stopped sucking, looked up at him with a smile, said something that was clearly wicked and then lay back on the steps. Her body was on full display now. The firm breasts, the thin waist and the wide hips came together in a fantastic package. He dropped to his knees as if he was worshiping an altar. From what I could see, he was.

He dipped his arms beneath her thighs and held them in place on his biceps. He dipped his tongue tentatively between her lips and she reacted well. Her back arched and her head pressed deeply into the step above her. Pulling back her lips with his fingers, he exposed her clit and lapped at it like a cat to a bowl of milk. From his eager movements, I could tell she was delicious. From her writhing, I could tell she enjoyed the attention. She might have enjoyed it a little too much.

Her arm reached down to grab the back of his head and pull his face deeper into her pussy. She looked down at him with a hungry stare, licking her lips and pinching her nipple ....

That's when the delivery truck passed behind me, blaring its horn for the sake of making noise. The high bright lights framed my body in the window just as she was looking up. Our eyes locked and I could tell that she knew she was being watched even thorough the haze of oral sex.

Part II will be posted tomorrow. Stay tuned...

The Open Window Part II

I expected her to scream and jump up in fright. I was ready to walk slowly down the street and disappear down 6th, knowing I could be gone before there was trouble.

But there was no scream, no startled reaction. Her wide smile came back easily and her head rolled back on to the steps.

I knew I should leave but I didn't move. The erection that grew under my coat took over my brain. I decided if she was nice enough to let me watch, there was no reason to be rude and decline the invitation. I glanced up and down the street once more to make sure I wasn't attracting attention, put my hand back in my pocket to palm my rigid dick and then turned back to the show.

Her hand was on his forehead now, pushing his face back. She stood him up switched positions with him, offering him wet kisses as they moved. When he was comfortably sitting on the steps and pointing his dick straight up in the air, she turned and faced me. Holding a wicked grin on her face, she let the robe drop from her shoulders. He got an up close view of her firm ass and I got a full frontal view of her brilliant naked body. I was clearly being given front row seats to the show.

He bent her over, spread the cheeks of her ass and speared her with his tongue. She closed her eyes and whispered something through clenched teeth. I couldn't hear what she said, but it wasn't hard to imagine the dialogue. She dipped and rolled her hips, grinding her butt into his face, biting her lip from everything he was doing. Then with a glance toward my window, she pulled away from his face and lowered herself onto his lap.

His tongue game must have made her really wet because he was buried all the way inside her with just one stroke. Then she pulled herself up his full length, holding onto the banister and the wall for support. His hands were on her hips, but she was in control.

And she used that control to rock his world. She twisted her hips in small circles to grind him in deeper inside her. She bounced up and down on him, driving him back into the stairs. She suspended herself in the air with just her arms and rocked on the tip of his dick, teasing every nerve in his body and giving him a show with her ass that he howled for. And with every movement, every thrust of her hips, she kept her bright blue eyes locked on my window.

Was I an audience that gave her more encouragement to please him? Was he a prop that she used to put on a show for me? Or were we both puppets that she used to confirm and flaunt her sexual power? I couldn't tell. All I knew at that moment was that everyone involved was having a good time.

Without warning she raised herself off his lap, stood on the balls of her feet, and bent over at the waist. Her movements were so smooth and her back was so straight that I knew she had to be some kind of dancer. But she wasn't dancing now. She was giving him a place to come.

He stood up quickly, stroking his dick and shooting thick white come onto her ass. She glanced at me one last time before looking over her shoulder and smacking her own moist ass to encourage him a little more.

I don't know if she ever looked back. I turned and walked away. My hands were turning blue from standing in the cold so long and the bulge in my pants made it almost impossible to make it to the corner so walking home was out of the question now. I didn't mind. I'd gladly paid the cab fare.

And since then, I don't complain about people in the West Village leaving their curtain open.

Have fun.

NYR