The Opening of Mindy's Backdoor

Story Info
Conservative wife opens up, but not to her husband.
1k words
3.26
115.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I married Mindy three years ago. I met her at the Hallmark store that I worked for. Her mom was the manager and Mindy at age 22 was supposedly the "assistant" manager, although she spent most of her time running a Christian church camp for young women. Although Mindy always wore conservative clothes there was no hiding her small waist and expanding voluptuous hips. Mindy and I were truly in love but never once, in our 18 month courtship, did we go farther than kissing and very light touching of her breasts which usually resulted in her breaking down and crying saying it was a violation of the lord's plan.

We honeymooned in Puerto Vallarta and upon consumation of the marriage I found Mindy to be a bit "dull" in the sack but I credited this fact to the point that she was still a little nervous about sex and had been preprogrammed to resist her feelings. Sex was limited to missionary position and sometimes her on top. When she was on top she would ask me after we finished if I thought that was appropriate; after all, isn't sex mainly for procreation? Her hips were big & bouncy and her bottom would shake so fast I could hardly manage a grip on them.

The flesh on her big bottom would wiggle so fast I once truly thought she was having a seizure. On more than one occasion I allowed a finger to trickle into her crack and touch her bottom hole. Every time I did this it resulted in an instant orgasm for her. One night after we had been on a three day hiking trip I brought my finger to her nose after touching her little crinkle and she grabbed my hand and took several deep smells as she came but then started crying as we finished. We talked about it later and she agreed that it was a turn on but told me it conflicted her fundamental beliefs as to what sex was all about and so, respecting her beliefs, I agreed to abstain from any further backdoor play.

Mindy and I grew together, 4 yrs later we had a beautiful daughter name Trina who we both adore. Mindy's mom moved back to Sacramento and Mindy became the manager of the store. I, in the meantime had moved on to managing a shoe shop in the same mall, 5 store fronts away. On Dec 23rd, 1998, my special Wendy's life changed forever. We generally tried to commute together during the holidays because parking was so expensive. I approached her shop and the gate was down. Assuming she was in the back I let myself in with the key and headed for the backroom. I could hear sounds of human discomfort and assumed my little Mindy was sitting on the toilet, constipated once again.

As I neared the end of the hallway though it became clear that there were two different voices. Mindy's AND a male. I instantly recognized the male voice as Ramon, her new stocker. He was about her age and really a sweet guy. We had taken him out to dinner the previous weekend and Mindy & I had a good laugh afterwards about the fact that he couldn't take his eyes off her. We really laughed when Mindy told me that when we went into the lounge, something Mindy and I have only done a few times in our life, Ramon put his hand on her bottom while dancing with her!!

I peeked my head around the corner and will never ever forget the sight. Mindy was bent over the counter yelling stop stop NO! NO! NO! don't do that! It isn't right!!! My husband isn't even allowed to do that!!! Ramon was putting his penis into Mindy's asshole. Mindy continued to beg him to stop and kept asking him to let her use the toilet first if she had to get it this way. Ramon refused saying he thought it was just an excuse to get out of it and with that Ramon buried his big penis up Mindy's ring and Mindy began to shove her big rear back at him over and over and over. She kept saying that she was afraid it was going to be messy and that she thought they should stop for just a second so she could empty out. Then it happened. Mindy began to cum. It was one of the more intense orgasms I have ever seen her have. When Ramon pulled out I noticed a very shy, embarrassed look on my wife's face.

Its ok, its ok hon Ramon reassured her. His dripper had a little tiny fudge smudge on the side of it which made them both laugh. Mindy ran some hot water on a paper towel and cleaned it for him. She then did something that made me sink into another world. She began to suck his dick, something she has never ever done for me. My heart was broken but for some reason I had an incredible hard on. When he finished she took the first spurt in her mouth and then spat it out. They sat together for a minute, she told him that these were a couple of firsts for her and that he must never say a word to anyone. He asked her what it was like and they bothed laughed. She said it was stinky and gross and it was her bathroom hole and she couldn't believe she put it in her mouth after it had been there. They laughed together for a long time and my heart sank. It was obvious that they were very very close. They were as close as two people can be. We are still married but Mindy isnt mine anymore.

Interesting how the female anatomy/mind/beliefs/desires can meld isn't it?

This, by the way, is a true story. I would love feedback from any of you, especially females who might share my wife's hidden desire. Is it normal? Does it matter if its normal? Do you think she likes it because it is kind of an ultimate taboo and she was kind of the ultimate prude? Please let me know what you think.