The Opening of Sara

Story Info
A woman, a chair, her husband, and an audience.
5.5k words
4.04
90.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltmepoz4u
ltmepoz4u
100 Followers

"What do you think they're going to do?" I said.

"You sound a bit nervous." I looked at my husband, driving us toward a northern suburb of the city.

"I am," I said.

"Do you want to back out of this?"

"No," I said. "But I'm starting to think that I'm going to be very embarrassed."

"Well, isn't that part of the game? Isn't that part of the fantasy we've talked about?"

"I know," I said, "but talking and role playing in our bedroom isn't what we're doing tonight." My mind kept flashing to the images I've had for a long time; twenty years at least. "Are you sure you're okay with this? I mean, we can turn around right now and I won't be disappointed."

"I would be and I think that deep down you would be too. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but you'd come to regret that you didn't force yourself to do this." He was right. In spite of my growing apprehension of not knowing what they were going to do, and my fear that I would make an embarrassing fool of myself, I was tingling at the thought that my fantasy would soon become my reality. And I loved my husband for setting it all up.

We pulled up to a house in an older neighborhood where there were lots of trees that hid most of the houses from each other. Dusk had almost become night. I counted nine vehicles in the car court besides ours. There was going to be a crowd.

"Last chance, my love," my husband said, his hand on the ignition key. He seemed playful and confident but not a bit coercive.

"I love you, Alan," I said, reaching for his cheek. "If we don't do this now, we never will. I'm nervous as hell. My heart's pounding but I'm ready for anything. I think." We giggled at my words and kissed each other tenderly. He turned the motor off.

We walked up a path to the front door of a rambling brick house. Alan rang the doorbell. I squeezed his hand. In a few seconds, someone opened the light oak door.

"Ah, our guest of honor. Welcome and please come in." He was at least 50 years old with dark black skin, piercing brown eyes, and a radiant smile. He shook hands with Alan and then embraced me gently. I could feel the power in his arms. "I'm sure Alan told you, Sara, that we'll only use our first names." "He did," I said, trying to keep my voice from revealing my anxiety.

"Good," he said, still smiling. "I'm Robert and this is my modest abode. Everyone else is in the back living room. Follow me." He took my hand as we walked down a long, curved hallway. The silence of the foyer gave way to a growing clamor of voices. As we reached the living room, the people closest to us turned in our direction. That caused a ripple effect to roll through the room as the others turned and stopped their conversations.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to present our guests, Sara and her husband, Alan." A chorus of friendly hellos greeted us and we both smiled back at what looked like a group of about 25 people. Most were men; I counted 6 women in the room. Robert proceeded to walk us around and introduce us individually to each person. Others resumed their chattering. A small woman about 40 years old appeared and asked us what we'd like to drink. She returned with two glasses of pinot noir. Alan and I mingled separately, talking with various people. At one point, I saw him across the room engaged in an animate conversation with two men and a woman.

A few minutes later, Robert asked the crowd to quiet down and then turned toward me. "Sara, as your host, I have the pleasure of directing the first activity." He reached for my hand and led me to the center of the room as the others backed away in a semi-circle in front of me. It was beginning.

"Sara, I want Jimmy to come stand behind you and unzip your dress." Oh, god! My heart was racing as I looked at all of the eager eyes. I didn't expect this to be happening so soon. I'm not ready, I thought. But, I was no longer in control.

A younger man, maybe 25, was suddenly at my back. He rubbed his hand lightly across my neck before grasping my zipper. He teased the crowd by slowly drawing it down. They encouraged him with catcalls and whistles. They were all really into it. Finally, he could lower it no further. He slid his warm hand up and down my back.

"Thank you, Jimmy," Robert said. "That will be all for now." The young man melted into the group to my left. Robert called on a man who looked like my father. "Please remove her dress, Bill," he said. Facing me, Bill pulled my dress off my shoulders, paused when he had it below my breasts, and then quickly pushed it down to the floor. He raised my left foot so that I could step out of the dress and then did the same with my right foot. He gathered the dress and stepped back into the semi-circle of spectators who were staring at me standing in my grey heels, wearing only a light blue bra and panties. "Okay, friends," Robert said. "We'll continue a little bit later."

The semi-circle dissolved and a few people came up and began talking with me. "Your face is turning red," a woman said. "I bet you've never done this before."

"Only in my fantasies," I said rather weakly, embarrassed as hell. Suddenly, she put her hand on my crotch and slowly rubbed my pussy. I didn't stop her. I didn't pull away. You see, that's why I was at that house with those people. I was there to do what they wanted; I was there to be controlled. That was my fantasy. I don't know how Alan found the group but I was all theirs; I was at their command and, as she fondled me, I could feel myself surrendering in spite of my embarrassment. I could feel my pussy tingle.

"My name is Susan," she reminded me, as she slid her hand up toward my breasts. "Do you like what I'm doing to you?"

"Yes," I said, lowering my eyes. Just then, Robert reappeared beside us.

"Okay, friends, we have more to attend to this evening," he said and everyone quieted down. "Susan, you're in a good position to remove Sara's bra." She needed no further instructions.

"Turn around, Sara," she said with some authority. Quickly, my bra was unhooked. "Take it off and give it to me." I did as I was told. My nipples were hard and crinkly. She put my bra in her pocket and smiled as she stared at my breasts.

"Aren't they pretty," Robert said. Heads nodded all around. He leaned down and started sucking on my tit, lapping my nipple with his tongue. Susan took the other one in her mouth. Instinctively, I put my hands behind their heads and gently held them to me. It felt so good. In unison, they pulled away. Robert looked annoyed.

"Sara, there are rules here that must be obeyed and the first one is that you don't guide us in what we do to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said in a whisper.

"We can't hear her, Robert," someone said from the back of the room.

"Speak up, Sara," Robert scolded.

"Yes," I said, loudly.

"That's better."

"What's the punishment, Robert?" a woman nearby asked.

"Ah, yes, the punishment. You see, Sara, when a rule is broken there are consequences. But, since you didn't know that, we'll go easy on you this time." I felt a bit anxious and uncertain, but this was indeed part of my fantasy. It turned me on, knowing I was under their control.

"Everyone, move back," Robert said. "Sara, walk over there and stand in front of them. Let them feast on your body." I did as I was told. "Now, Alan, stand in back of your wife and slowly remove her panties." I felt Alan's thumbs on my hips as he hooked onto my bikini briefs. He inched them down, pausing just above my mound. Someone shouted 'Yes!' as my pubic hair came into view. I could feel I was damp down there. Alan kissed my ass as he finished removing the last of my clothing. Then he stepped away, leaving me standing naked in front of all those strangers.

"I've always liked natural redheads," Robert said. "But I do prefer a trimmed bush or no bush at all, for that matter. We'll consider a change later on. Meanwhile, let's have Sara mingle around some more and get to know you all better." Quickly, the quiet guests became a jangle of voices. I moved from small group to small group, well aware of the eyes taking in my total nakedness save for a pair of black heels. No one was reticent about feeling me up. I was theirs and they acted like it.

As I was speaking with two men and a woman, one of them, Brian, moved behind me, encircled me with his arms, and began tweaking my nipples. I could feel his growing bulge against my ass.

"Good job, Brian," the woman said. Then she dropped down and started tonguing my slit. The other man, David, smiled as he watched his friends enjoying me. Tanya, the woman, pushed her tongue into my widening hole and then fingered me even deeper. It felt so good.

"Let go, Sara," David said. "Surrender to them." I closed my eyes. I'm a lucky woman. I cum quickly, I cum hard, and I cum often. It doesn't take long for me to go over the edge. When Tanya found my clit, I exploded, moaning in ecstasy. She didn't let up and soon I was cumming again, leaning into Brian's body. As I breathed hard in the aftermath, the other guests applauded.

"Splendid!" Robert exclaimed. I felt so self-conscious. Two dozen people had just watched Tanya suck me off. Shy Sara was acting like a slut. I had nowhere to hide. But, I needed to pee and asked Robert for directions to the bathroom. He smiled and appointed three middle-aged men to escort me.

When we reached the bathroom, I stepped in and started to close the door. One of the men stopped me and followed me inside, as did the other two. Larry, the third man, closed and locked the door. I realized I had an audience that wouldn't turn its back. I started to sit down on the toilet.

"Wait, Sara!" said the shortest of the three, a man named Paul. He quickly stripped his clothes off, jumped into the over-sized bathtub and lay back against one end. "Step into the tub," he commanded.

"What?"

"Step into the tub and straddle me," he said.

"Why?"

"Don't ask questions, that's a rule. Just get in." Oh no. Did I just break another rule? I looked at the other two.

"You heard him, Sara. Get in!" Larry said. I didn't hesitate any longer. The large tub made it easy to straddle Paul whose cock was growing bigger.

"Now, piss on me," Paul said, looking up into my eyes. I couldn't believe it! "Come on, let it flow, Sara." I had to go so bad that I couldn't wait. One spurt and then a steady stream of warm pee splashed on Paul's chest and my feet. "Oh, yeah, that's it, Sara!" he said, pulling on his cock. He slid down and took a direct hit on his face. My stream weakened and trickled to a stop. "Thank you, Sara," he said.

"You're welcome," I said.

"Now, sit down facing me," he said, motioning with his hand. I sat in a puddle of my own pee. Then, Paul stood up, his withering cock just above my head. Larry and the man whose name was Thomas walked to the edge of the tub. Suddenly, they unzipped their pants and pulled out their cocks. Almost at once, they started peeing on me. The warm liquid hit me front, back, and side. It was unbelievable!

"Open your mouth!" Paul said. I followed his command. His salty piss arced past my lips. In 20 seconds, I was covered in their pee. Then Paul helped me stand up. He turned on the shower, grabbed some soap and a wash cloth and proceeded to clean me up from head to toe. "Now, you do me," he said, handing me the soap and wash cloth and turning his back. I quickly washed him down and then he moved to face me.

Since I married Alan 15 years ago, I had not seen any other man's penis in the flesh. Now, I'd just seen three strangers' cocks up close and Paul was waiting for me to wash his. I scrubbed his head and chest and then reached for his penis with my left hand. It was soft and rather small. I gently used the soapy cloth to clean his shaft and balls. His cock started to stiffen but I didn't let go. I stroked it slowly. He grabbed my tits and pulled on my nipples. I closed my eyes, surrendering to the reality that I was their plaything, willing to do anything they asked.

"We'd better get back," Larry said, drawing me out of my reverie. Paul turned off the shower and grabbed two large towels. We dried ourselves off and got out of the tub. Paul put his clothes on; I, of course, didn't have any. Thomas opened the door and we walked back to the living room.

Things had changed. Most of the floor was covered in a clear plastic cloth. In the center of the room was a very modern looking elevated leather chair. All of the guests were now seated in a semi-circle about five feet away.

"Sara, you've been gone a long time," Robert said. "Tell us what happened in the bathroom." I could feel myself blushing as I told them about peeing on Paul and being pissed on by the three men. Heads nodded in approval. Some of the guests seemed to be leering at me wantonly. Again, I felt self-conscious, exposed, even though I had accepted my role for this evening of fantasies fulfilled.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, I believe that Sara is ready for our pleasure—and hers," Robert said. They applauded loudly. Reflexively, I covered my breasts and my cunt with my hands and arms. "Now is not the time to be shy, Sara," Robert said. "That's a violation of the rules, requiring an appropriate punishment."

"Yes!" someone said. "Give her the gloves!"

"Good idea," Robert said, as he walked to a cabinet and opened a door. He pulled out a box of non-latex examination gloves, walked back and handed them to me. He had a wicked smile on his face.

"Sara, I want you to stand in front of each of our guests, one at a time, and offer them a glove. Then, hand them this." He pulled out a tube of KY jelly from his pocket and placed it in my palm. "One by one, our guests will have the pleasure of finger-fucking you. You will take their fingers for as long as they wish. If you cum, so much the better. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Well, then, you may proceed." I walked over to a young Asian woman and gave her a glove and the tube. She smiled as she told me to spread my legs a little and then she put the glove on and applied the jelly. Spreading my lips with her left fingers, she found my hole and slowly pushed her right middle finger in as deep as she could. Then, she drew it out and pushed it back in again and again. Her eyes locked onto mine and I could sense a connection between us. She knew what I was feeling; she knew what I wanted and she gave it to me. She saw me tense up and kept going as I started to cum. I had to hold onto her shoulders to keep from falling. Finally, she withdrew. I caught my breath; and then I moved over to the next guest.

And so it went. I came multiple times before reaching the last two guests, Sheila and Michael. I guessed that they were married.

"Bend over," Michael said, after putting his long middle finger into my cunt. He held it there motionless as Sheila got up and stood behind me. I felt her gloved finger touch Michael's. But, then, she slid it against my asshole. Oh, God! I had never done anal anything; the thought of it creeped me out.

"Easy," Sheila said, as she applied more jelly to my rear end. Her finger just rested on my hole, not moving at all. And then, I felt a little pressure. A few seconds later, she let up, but not for long. She pushed a little more and I could feel my asshole giving in to her finger. Slowly, very slowly, she worked it in further and further until I felt the knuckles of her other fingers against my ass. Then she began moving it in and out as my ass embraced it. Michael began fucking me slowly with his finger. I could feel the orgasm coming. They could too and stopped moving until I had settled down a bit. Then they resumed their assault on my holes.

The room was quiet, except for us. "Beg me to fuck you," Michael urged.

"Fuck me, Michael. Please fuck me," I said.

"What about me?" Sheila asked.

"Please, Sheila, fuck my ass. Fuck it!" And she did, plunging her finger rhythmically into my tight hole. They didn't stop as I begged them for more, as I begged them to make me cum. Then, it hit me, harder than ever before. I screamed with each wave of release, clutching Michael's shoulders as they impaled me. I thought I was going to faint. I gasped for breath. I shuddered and shook.

At last, I began to recover. When Sheila and Michael pulled their fingers out of me, I felt so empty. But, with the whoops and hollers from the audience, I knew I wasn't alone. Suddenly, two men grabbed my arms. Another put a hood over my head. He instructed me to follow their lead as we turned and began walking. Some steps later, we stopped. They turned me around again and gently guided me into a soft chair that smelled of leather. It was the chair in the center of the room that I had seen earlier. I felt buoyant in its thick padding.

Robert began speaking. "Sara, we'd like you to rest for awhile after that magnificent performance. The hood and these headphones will make it more pleasant for you." Someone put a pair of over-sized headphones over the hood and against my ears. Lovely new age music replaced all other sound. Slowly, the chair tilted back until my upper body was at a 45 degree angle. I was ready to doze off.

But, without warning, strong hands grabbed my arms and legs. Soft restraints bound my arms to the chair. The same happened to my legs. I hadn't noticed that the leg rest was divided in two. Suddenly, it began moving apart, one leg on each half. In ten seconds, I was wide open, my cunt on display to anyone who looked. Soon, someone began rubbing a foamy cream on my pussy. They were going to shave me!

"No!" I shouted, to no avail. I felt a soft, slender hand land just above my pubic hair. Immediately, a blade began to gently plow through my bush. My "barber" must have done this before. There was no pain, just a slight pull now and then. A few minutes later, the shaving ended and I felt a warm compress on my bald skin. Then someone began massaging lotion on my smooth pussy. I must admit that it felt wonderful, especially when a finger slipped easily into my cunt. All too soon, the ministrations stopped. Whatever was next was about to happen.

The headphones came off, followed by the hood. Subdued light filled the room and soft jazz played in the background. I could see no one except my husband, my love.

"Is it still good for you?" he asked, stroking my left arm.

"I can't believe this is happening," I said. "It's so much more than I had ever fantasized. I mean, look at me. I'm naked and bound in this chair. My legs are wide open. My pussy is as bald as a little girl's. I'm overwhelmed."

"So, do you want to continue?"

"Well, are you sure you're okay with this?"

"I didn't know it would be such a turn-on for me," he said. "Yeah, you bet, I'm fine with this."

"Well, I'm game for more," I said. "I want to be used."

"Then, let's use you," he said, as he leaned in and kissed me passionately. "I'll be back in a little while, love. Enjoy!"

A gong sounded. A droning chant replaced the new age music and a musky scent laced the room.

"Hello, Sara," a woman behind me whispered in my ear. She reached over my shoulders and cupped her hands on my tits, squeezing them gently. Suddenly, Robert appeared and stood between my legs. He was naked, stroking his hard-on that was sheathed in a lubricated rubber. He smiled but didn't speak as he moved closer to my cunt. Was he going to fuck me? Alan and I had agreed that anything goes tonight, as long as I wanted it. I couldn't stop Robert, bound as I was, and I didn't want to. I wanted his cock; the first cock other than Alan's in more than 15 years.

"Fuck me," I said, looking into his eyes. "Fill me up."

He ran the tip of his prick up and down my slit. He stopped, and then rammed me to the hilt in one push. I gasped. He kept smiling as he glided in and out. He knew how to use his cock but after a couple of minutes he pulled out.

ltmepoz4u
ltmepoz4u
100 Followers
12