The Operative and the Agent Ch. 02

Story Info
Clark and Lana get better acquainted.
472 words
3.21
16.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 – Better Acquainted

Lana looked at the man behind her husband in hatred. It wasn't that she hated the new man, it was just that it meant that she, again, had less time to herself.

"Mrs. Luthor." said Clark, and held out his hand. Lana smiled a false smile and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Kent. If you're the one protecting me, I don't think I should fear any danger." said Lana, and glanced at her husband.

"I have been told I'm very good at what I do." said Clark, and also glanced over at Lex. He was looking between the two, smiling.

"I think this is a beginning of an interesting friendship." said Lex. "I'll let you two get better aquainted. I have a business meeting to attend to."

"Another intern?" asked Lana, glaring at her husband.

"No.." said Lex, after a moment. "A business meeting in Tulsa. A corporate buyout."

Clark looked at Lex a minute. He had enough jobs to know when a woman suspected an affair. And had seen enough to know when a man WAS having an affair. In this house, it was both.

"Clark, I'm sorry to leave you on your first day, but this is a matter I can't ignore." said Lex and patted Clark on the shoulder. "Keep my wife safe." He nodded to him and walked out of the office door.

Clark looked over at Lana, who was still glaring at the door. She had the look of sadness and suffocation, someone who couldn't get away. Clark would try to ease her pain. He leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"I won't invade your privacy. If you need some time to yourself, I'll walk on the other side of that door. Just know that if we leave, I'm at LEAST 5 feet behind you at all times." said Clark.

"Thank you." said Lana, her eyes still not leaving the door.

Clark realized that he hadn't really made her feel any better, but he still had to do his job. He walked in front of Lana to where she was looking at him, and took off his sunglasses. "Where are we going?"

Lana blinked when Clark stepped in front of her. He took off his sunglasses and he had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. The color in them seem to change from a sea green to a baby blue, in a matter of seconds. They reminded her of the ocean.

"Uh..." said Lana, and tried to focus. "No where. Not tonight. Tommorow morning I have to run to Metropolis to see my Aunt Nell.

Clark nodded and tucked his sunglasses into his suit. He watched as Lana took a seat in her husbands office chair, looking exasperated and exhausted.

He adjusted his suit again.