The Oral Bank Teller: Day 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers

Pretty soon she would be taking what she could get, too. A huge load of thick, white man-juice that was her reason for existence and the reason she had come here.

I stopped moving. She knew it was time. She looked up at me with her mouth full of cock and her soft blue eyes seemed to be smiling. "You can make me come now, Allison. Suck it slowly and let me feel your tongue. That's what you want, isn't it baby?"

"Mmm hmmm" she hummed as she began moving her hot mouth up and down my prick, tongue lapping, cheeks hollow. "Mmm hmmm," she moaned around my dick as she sucked contentedly. Her mouth felt heavenly as my cock disappeared in and out of it, feeling the tightness of her lips as she drew up on it and swallowed each time she came to the tip. She took it all the way to the base and held it in her throat for a moment, gently sliding her tongue back and forth under the vein. She sucked and deep-throated it for what seemed like minutes until I felt that familiar stirring in my balls. She felt it, too. She began sucking faster, urgency in her moans and whimpers that grew more intense with each stroke of her mouth. "I'm going to come soon, Allison," I said, not kidding around anymore.

"Come in my mouth, Michael. I want to make you come. Do it on my tongue...please...let me taste it," she pleaded with me. She took it back in her mouth and went down just far enough so that the tip was resting where she wanted it. She moved her tongue forward and back, coaxing my orgasm. But I had an agenda. I wanted to see this.

"Open your mouth and show me your tongue," I told her. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue out, quivering in anticipation. She was a vision of pure supplication-- kneeling there, hands folded in her lap, mouth and face upturned, tongue outstretched, waiting....

"I'm going to come on your tongue, Allison, but don't swallow it." She looked up at me a little confused; but my smile reassured her and she nodded, understanding, trusting my intentions. I wasn't planning to disappoint her, but I wanted to savor the moment. (And I wanted to make sure I got it on tape).

I placed my cock on the end of her wet pink, outstretched tongue and began stroking it, feeding it to her, churning up the thick load that was bursting in my balls, preparing to give her what she wanted.

"Cup your tongue and don't let any of it drip off ," I warned my little cocksucker as the cum began to rise, squeezing past my prostrate--that gatekeeper of pleasure--swelling up through my rock hard cock to begin an excruciating orgasm that was so intense I almost lost my balance.

The first spurt was very thick as it left my cock. It spread out over her tongue like milk-white honey and I had to shake my dick to break the pearly string. It settled right in the middle of that fleshy pink receptacle and another spurt quickly followed. This one was thinner and landed further inside her mouth. Her eyes widened. She had to drop her chin down to keep from swallowing it and it rolled forward to add to the growing bead of jism that was forming on her outstretched tongue. I spurted again and again, trying to keep my composure and act as though this was all for her. This was supposed to be her reward, not mine. But I'm not a very good actor. Especially not in the middle of an orgasm.

"Fuck!" I blurted out, hoping the clerks couldn't hear me out front. "God, damn you," I shouted to the ceiling as though I was having a religious experience. I don't believe in heaven, but this was fucking close!

The come had gathered in a milky-white puddle in the middle of her pink tongue. She hadn't spilled a drop. As the last spasm subsided I began to milk the shaft into her mouth. She was looking up at me, making delicious eye contact as the last few drops of cum dripped onto her tongue. She held it still and waited for permission to swallow. Breathing heavily now, I gazed down at this beautiful young girl, kneeling before me, her cum covered tongue presented to me as proof of her devotion.

"Keep your mouth open and tilt your head back so I can see it slide down your throat." I said, my mind filled with visions of all the lusty possibilities I could have with this sweet young cockslut. She did as she was told and I watched the pearly-white stream of thick cum slide sensually down her tongue and disappear into her throat. At that point she had to swallow to breathe and as she did, a thin bead of cum escaped her lips, ran down her chin and dripped to the floor. She tried to catch it in her hand and when she didn't, she looked up at me with apprehension as though she had done something wrong. I picked right up on this and acted disappointed. She immediately bent down, found some drops of cum on the floor and licked them up. "My god," I thought, "this girl is every mans dream!" How fortunate I was to have her, at least for now, all to myself. I'd use her well in the coming months.

There wasn't much cum on my cock but she asked me if she could clean it off. "A woman should always finish a blowjob by cleaning her mans cock," she informed me proudly as she licked it from top to bottom, swallowing what she could get as she busied herself with the erotic task. She was a very contented young lady at that moment. I was shaking like a leaf.

Just as the clock approached 7:35 the phone rang, startling both of us. I pulled on my jeans, thoroughly annoyed at this interruption and picked up the phone. She remained there quietly, still on her knees.

"Yeah, Mikes!" I practically shouted into the phone. "Yes, yes, just give me a minute," I told the caller. It was a supplier looking to take his order. I sat down in my swivel chair and motioned for her to kneel between my legs. She cuddled in close and I stroked her hair gently as she rested her happy face on my thigh. I gave the guy his order while I petted her and she occasionally kissed my cock through my jeans, mumbling "thank you, Michael," as she did. She was wonderful to have around, I thought. I could get real used to this.

I briefly thought about doing it all again, and I knew all I had to do was suggest it and she would have been right there, but my responsible side took over.

"You better get to work, Allison, before you get in trouble," I said as I motioned for her to get up. She sighed but seemed happy and fulfilled as she retrieved her coat from the floor to put it on. Suddenly she paused and looked over at me. She had found another drop of my cum on the floor and thought for a second about what to do with it. Then she scooped it up with her finger and, smiling, applied it to the back of her earlobe as one would apply a dab of perfume. Then she brought her finger to her nose, inhaled deeply and licked it off.

"Now I can have you with me all day, Michael. Whenever I want I can just touch your semen and be able to smell you. It wont be the same as being with you, but you'll still be with me. I'll take what I can get, at least for now." And then she gave me a sweet peck on the cheek, put on her coat and left me with that thought, just as happy and perky as when she came in.

The minute she closed the door behind her, I rushed over to the VCR cabinet to retrieve the tape. I imagined what was on it: a 35 minute, world-class blowjob featuring me and lovely young Allison on her knees that I could jerk off to for years to come. My hands trembled in giddy anticipation as I opened the security cabinet. I pressed the eject button, nothing. I pressed it again and still nothing. I flipped open the little door. There was no fucking tape in the machine! I flipped!

"Maryann," I screamed into the intercom to the clerk upfront who had opened the store. "Get your fucking ass in here, we have a problem." I usually didn't yell at the help, but I was pissed. I smiled inwardly, amused at my own pomposity, and briefly thought about making Maryann pay for her oversight by telling her what she had ruined for me and suggesting maybe she might want to make up for it by making a little tape of our own. I laughed to myself. I was having a very nice day already. No sense pushing my luck.

the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers
12