The Order Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

As she walked into her bedroom, she quickly stripped out of her clothes before she walked to the closet. She had to find an outfit that while casual, was flirty and ambiguous. If she was to get over the ridiculous crush she had on Andrae, she had to make sure she did everything possible to keep her mind off him. Making sure she had all of Spencer's attention seemed like a good start. He did not seem like the type of man who would make her fall in love with him then shatter her heart into a million pieces. Andrae on the other hand... "No, stop thinking about him." He was exactly the kind of man who would break her, and enjoy doing it too. She couldn't afford that kind of risk, not when she had so much else to worry about.

Settling on a snug pair of pale blue jeans and an even paler tank top, Nadia smiled. The top was extremely revealing, requiring her to wear another underneath. It was exactly the kind of top that would drive a man insane. Of course she would wear a jacket to ward off the chill in the air, but the hint of what was underneath was exactly what she needed to keep from looking overtly enticing. "This is going to be one hell of a night."

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers
12