The Order Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

He did not like hearing that. "You shouldn't have jumped into it at all."

"What I do is none of your business," she countered as she took a threatening step forward. Ignoring the genuine look of surprise on his face, she narrowed her eyes. "You are not my father, my boyfriend, or my sitter. So stay out of it."

"Who was that guy you were with?"

There was a dangerous lilt to his voice that made Nadia take a step back. "Why do you need to know?"

"Who was he?"

"A good friend."

Andraemalek narrowed his eyes in disbelief. If that piece of navel lint was only a friend, his scent wouldn't have been all over her when he found them. "He looked like he wanted to be more than a good friend."

He was jealous? If it wasn't so unbelievable, Nadia would have laughed. "What's it to you?" Unwilling to hear his answer, she turned on her heels and walked to her bedroom. She had to change her clothes before she caught a pneumonia. She also needed to get his jacket off her before she melted into the unique scent that made her mush. Keeping her head straight was the only way she would have been able to verbally rip him a new one.

She never expected him to follow her. Sighing in frustration, Nadia threw his jacket at him before she walked to her closet. She figured that his effort to catch the garment would have distracted him long enough for her to find a change of clothes and find refuge in the bathroom. Again, she realized she was wrong when she heard the swish of fabric as it hit the floor. "You're the one who kissed me twice and then chose to ignore me." Turning to face him, she continued, "I'm not stupid, Andrae. I refuse to waste my time on something that isn't there."

"You're wrong." There was something about the way she casually brushed off her attraction that angered the beast inside of him. Slowly, methodically, he walked toward her and felt himself smile when she warily backed away. Undeterred, he continued to advance and did not stop until he had her pinned against her dresser. Andraemalek growled low in his throat when the scent of her nervousness cut through the anger between them. But there was something else, a hint of the scent that drove him mad. Desire. Her body lightly hummed with it. "There is something there."

"No, there isn't." Nadia countered with a shaky voice. Damn it, she was supposed to strong and forceful. His mere closeness was enough to shock her senses into overdrive. Once again, it felt as if her heart would explode in her chest. His hands slowly set her body on fire as they lightly caressed the skin of her arms. "We're just, oh, God..." She felt her breath catch in her throat when he pulled her close. The heat of his body sent shivers down her spine. "We're just attracted to each other." A sigh escaped her lips when he gently tilted her head to the side before licking the tender flesh of her neck. "Jesus," she moaned. Nadia's hands gripped his shirt as she struggled for balance. They were supposed to be arguing, not -

She hissed in pleasure when he used his teeth to graze her neck. "Attraction is-is-it's an easy enough affliction to-to g-g-get over," she stuttered. "We have to stop."

Andraemalek's answer was to capture her lips in a fierce drugging kiss that made his body tighten in need. She was so sweet, so wonderfully addictive. He growled again when he felt the goosebumps rise on her skin. Nadia grew hotter with each dominating slant of his lips. But she held back, refusing to open her sweet mouth for him. Taking initiative he allowed his hands to find a home beneath her wet tank top and brushed his thumbs over the straining buds threatening to burn through the lace of her bra. Her reaction was just as he expected; Nadia gasped as she pushed her chest closer to the heat of his hands, allowing him to invade the sugary cavern of her mouth. Fire unlike any he'd ever known filled his veins and took control. Pressing her harder against the dresser, Andraemalek growled again when she lifted her legs to wrap around his waist.

Nadia moaned when she was lifted. She tightened her hold on his shoulders and held on as he carried her. When she felt the softness of the mattress against her back, she sighed. The sigh became another moan when the weight of his large body possessed her. She tried to push him away to look at him but only gasped in surprise when he tore her tank top open. Vulnerability made her tense. "Wait, I-" The protest was stolen from her when his tongue burned a hot trail down her neck to the valley of her breasts. Screwing her eyes shut, Nadia held onto his shoulders wishing that he would end the sweet torture but never stop touching her.

She had to bathe in some sort of drug. It was the only explanation for his intense need to taste every inch of her pliant body. The intoxicating scent of her arousal paired with the addicting taste of her soft skin set him on a wave of hunger he couldn't control. Leaning up, he looked at her bewildered face and the way she touched the top of her strawberry tongue to her upper lip and immediately swooped down to pull her luscious lower lip between his teeth. Unable to control himself, he tore the delicate lace covering her breasts as well and moaned when his hands were given full access to her soft mounds. "You're hot for me, aren't you?" he asked as he moved his lips to her neck. Andraemalek heard her moan in answer, but it wasn't enough. He wanted the words. "You love my hands all over you, touching you."

Nadia nodded and moaned when he took the hard peaks of her nipples between his fingertips. The slow, torturous way he rolled and pulled at them while he devoured her neck sent shocks of pleasure to the apex of her legs. She had no idea how he was able to reduce her to a puddle of skin but she did know that she would die if he stopped. "Oh, God," she moaned as he began to grind his hips into hers.

"Not God, Andrae," he growled against her ear. The heat permeating from her heated core made his already hard and aching erection pulse in the confines of his pants. He knew that she was slick and ready for his possession if he wished it. She would not deny him. "Say it," he commanded.

"Andrae," she whispered.

"Again."

"Andrae." This time, his name came out on a moan as he ground his hips harder against hers. Without thinking, she reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it up, desperate to feel his skin against hers. She moaned again at the delicious contact; his toned and hard chest branded her body with its drugging heat. Squirming beneath him, Nadia freely roved her hands over the hard muscles of his back, pulling him closer than before.

Andraemalek hurriedly pulled his shirt off his arms and pressed more of his weight onto her soft body. Her trembling moans and whimpers awakened the beast inside him, forcing him to take more from her. "Tell me how hot you are."

"I'm so hot," Nadia whimpered. Her body felt like it was on fire! Every move he made pushed her closer to a break of sanity. He was all over her, consuming her with his sensual touches and possessive orders. His rich baritone voice left no room for argument, not that she would have been able to with his hands all over her.

"How hot are you?"

"God, I'm so hot," she gasped as he flicked a tender nipple with his thumb. "Jesus..."

"Andrae," he commanded. The only name he wanted to hear coming from her lips was his.

"Andrae."

Growling, Andraemalek moved his lips to hard tips his fingers toyed with. The dark chocolate peaks made his mouth water and his groin jump in anticipation. Slowly, he swirled his tongue over the straining bud. A shock went through him at the delectable taste of her. It was if every part of her body had a slightly different flavor, each of them driving him closer to madness. He laved at the puckered piece of flesh before sucking it into his waiting mouth. Her moans of surprise and pleasure spurred him on and all too soon, it wasn't enough. Sliding a hand down her smooth belly, he checked the heat between her legs. The damp material of the boy shorts separating his inquisitive fingers from her core was hot, a telltale sign that she was more than aroused. Slowly, he trailed his thumb over the patch of wetness, stealing a cry from her delectable lips. "You like that?"

"Yes," she hissed as she moved her hips in time with his thumb.

"Have you touched yourself like this before?"

Nadia remained quiet, both embarrassed and extremely aroused by the question. "I don't - oh!" she cried when he applied pressure to the secret button hidden between her folds.

Andraemalek kissed her long and hard, stealing any other urges to protest. "Tell me Nadia, do you touch yourself?" He growled low when she slowly nodded. His growl turned into a smile at her moan of frustration when he pulled his hand away. Taking her smaller hand in his, he placed it inside the cotton barrier and said, "Do it for me."

Nadia opened her eyes in surprise at the command. The seriousness in his gaze told her that he was completely serious. "Andrae, I..."

Using his hips to push her hand against her slick center, he kissed her again. "Touch it for me." He did not stop his movement until he felt her fingers timidly move. "Yes," he encouraged, "Just like that." Andraemalek stopped his movements and watched her face as she pleasured herself. Her hips rocked gently against her hand as her tongue slowly snaked out to moisten her bottom lip. Before that sweet strawberry tongue could retreat, he sucked it into his mouth. He could have sworn he tasted the arousal coursing through her body when she moaned. Wanting to join in her play, he quickly used one hand to unfasten his pants and reached in to caress the member aching to find a home within her. Electricity flew through his body at the sensation. Andraemalek kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he used his hand to mimic the act he wanted to partake in. The feeling of her hips rocking against him while her legs tightened around his waist forced him to push his hips closer to hers. "I love it when you touch yourself for me."

Nadia sighed and nodded as her fingers began to move faster. The need for release was too intense for her to remember that she wasn't alone. The feeling of his body on top of hers and his lips brushing her lips and neck made her want more, much more than her hand. "I want... oh, God I want..."

Andraemalek growled at the desperation in her voice. Her scent was strong, consuming. It wouldn't be long until he gave in to the needs of his body. "Faster."

Nadia readily complied, feeling her body tense in preparation of its release. She gasped when he buried his face in the crook of her neck and lightly bit on her skin. His chest rubbed against hers deliciously while his hips created a symphony of chaos in the pit of her stomach.

"That's it, Nadia. Make yourself come for me."

The simple command was all it took for her to give into the needs of her body. With a harsh cry, Nadia lifted her hips and ground herself against her fingers as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body. Every muscle tensed to the point of uncontrollable trembling. She couldn't breathe, couldn't move; each magnificent pulse paralyzed her. She felt him push his hips into hers a scant second before he emitted a feral growl. The sound alone was enough to make her pulse with need once more. Nadia quietly listened to his harsh breaths and groans as he lost himself in the climax of their intimacy. When he collapsed atop her, she sighed whimsically.

Andraemalek had to force himself to stay still before he lost complete control. Heady waves of pleasure zipped through his body as he fought for a proper breath. Never had he experienced anything as intense as that. "Good girl," he whispered. Her shifting body caused him to lift his head in question and he watched as she pulled her hand out of her underwear. Her fingers glistened with her honey. Without thinking, he took hold of her hand and sucked her wet fingers into his mouth. The taste of her made him close his eyes in surrender. Just like the rest of her, her center had a flavor he would kill to sample once more. "Very good girl." Andraemalek leaned down to kiss her soft lips but stopped when he realized that she fell asleep. Smiling, he slowly pulled away from her and took the opportunity to stare at her succulent body. Nadia looked so innocent, so pure...

He had to leave.

Andraemalek gathered his belongings and watched as she instinctively pulled the covers around herself. A rush of possessiveness washed over him and it was when he realized that he would kill anyone who dared to touch her that he shimmered back to his empty apartment. Staring at the blank walls, he set his shirt down but kept his jacket in his hands. Lifting the garment to his nose, he inhaled the unique mix of their scents. Her sweetness mixed with his natural aroma was a combination he would never get enough of.

Andraemalek was in a lot of trouble.

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers
12