The Orders Ch. 01

Story Info
She must do as instructed.
3.8k words
3.92
24.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers

It's been a long time since you have seen me, not that you minded, the occasional sign, a bird or flower would bring a smile to your face as you remembered our times together. You look out of your window at the blue sky and the rolling hills and your eyes fall to the Christian retreat on the hill. You drink your tea and your eyes fall to the package that I have sent you sitting on the table.

It brings a smile to your face; you reread the message on the outside of the box, "do not open until you return from work this evening".

You put your mug down and take your bag and leave for work you are wondering what is in the box and whether you would see me soon and this brings a smile to your whole face and your eyes sparkle. You struggle with your day, your mind wondering, you keep going back to the box. Your colleagues ask are you ok and you nod and carry on, what is in the box?

You struggle through the afternoon, it is amazing never have you watched the second hand on the clock and how slow it seems, it is almost as if everything is happening in slow motion.

You zoom home, passing your friendly village off license and you look through their bottles, hmmm, champagne, well that is a yes and a bottle of red and white. You go home and when you get home there are more boxes waiting for you in your porch.

You use your key and jump over the boxes with even a bigger smile on your face as you juggle your bottles in your arms.

You wonder what is within the boxes as there are a number of them, now and each has instructions on the box, you drag and carry them in and place them on the table.

You look towards your answer phone to see if I have called, but no, you feel a little deflated but looking at the boxes put them on the table and your spirits are lifted.

You put the champagne and white into the fridge and open the red and leave it on the side, and move to the box labeled number one, the one that was delivered this morning,

You open the box and there lying on the material is a list, you grab the list and you see it is some instructions and you smile.

Number 1. Please open all of the curtains in the house.

You put the list down and open the curtains and let the setting sun stream into the house, with the dust motes catching the golden light.

Number 2. Get all of your candles out and arrange them downstairs and upstairs. But do not light them

You wander over to the cupboards and get your candles out, still wondering what is going on but smiling as you place them around your house.

Then you go back to the list

Number 3. Go back to the box and unwrap the silk and take the package from within

You go back to the box and start to open the deep blue silk, as you touch it you feel a fission of expectation. You take the brown paper package out of the box and place it next to the box on the table. You glance back to the list.

Number 4. Open the package and place one upstairs and one downstairs.

You open the brown paper package and see a bag of red rose petals and two glass plates, you smile and pour equal measures of the petals into each plate and place one at the end of the table next to a candle and then take the other upstairs to your bedroom,

You return downstairs and take the list again and look at the next instruction.

Number 5. Take the silk from the box and lay it across the back of the sofa unfolded to remove the creases from the material

You lift the silk from the box and look at the deep blue material and wonder at how it catches the light and you take it to the sofa and you drape it across the back of the sofa and pull it to remove the creases. The setting sun creates rivers of light as it pools from the windows. You go back to the table and return to the list.

Number 6. Remove the box and place outside the back door.

You take the now empty box to the back door and place it outside.

Number 7. Go to the box numbered number 2

You glance your eyes over the boxes and you see that the number 2 box is the next largest, you place that in the centre of the table.

Number 8. Open box number 2

You open the box and within are toiletries, all made for you, you see, each item lifts a gentle scent of roses and citrus fruits, you take them from the box and place them on the table.

You smile to yourself you are still bemused by the boxes but it is making for a pleasant evening even without me being there.

You look to the list again

Number 9. Move the toiletries to your bathroom and leave them there for now.

You wander into your bathroom and you can sense a subtle change in your house the air seems to be slightly charged and smells of a rose garden as the you smell the rose petals. You place the toiletries upon the bath and return to the table.

Number 10. Place the empty box number 2 and place into your box number 1.

You place the box inside the box outside your back door.

You think now you know the routine.

Number 11. Open the box numbered 3

You look to the next box, it is slightly smaller, you put the box onto the table and you open it.

You look inside and on top there are some deep blue silk stockings on top of other items, you look again to your list

Number 12. Take the stockings out and lay them over the back of a chair

You caress the stockings and you feel a heat beginning to grow within you

You go back to the box and look inside, as you check your list

Number 13. Take the suspender belt from the box and hook it over the back of the chair.

You touch the deep blue suspender belt and you start to feel very warm all over and it brings a smile to your face.

You hook it over the chair that you have draped the stockings, you feel that this is getting interesting.

Number 14. Take the corset from the box and place this on the back of another chair

You look into the box and you can see an exquisite boned corset, deep blue, you could see the hand stitching and how delicate the work was. You lift it from the box and you feel its lightness and place it on the back of another chair, you look back into the box and there is still something else in the box and so you return to the list.

Number 15. Take the boots from the box and place them on the floor and straighten them

You look into the box and you see a pair of soft doe skin knee length boots and they are so tactile as you touch them you feel a calm come over you, you take them from the box and placed on the floor and you stand the leather up and they are so well made that they stand up on they're on.

You look into the box and it is empty, and you return to your list

Number 16. Please place the box inside your empty box number 2

You take the box outside and place it inside number 2 , you look to the sun whose light is now caressing the hills in the distance with a golden glow. The chill of the air almost caresses you skin as if fingers were caressing you , your lips tilt into a smile and walk back insides to the last two boxes.

Number 17. Take the box number 4 and place on the table and open it.

You pick the second to last box and open it and inside there are two bottles and on each is a label with instructions and you take the first one out and it says to be placed next to your bed, and the second you pull out and read and it says please leave upon the kitchen table.

You look back to your list

Number 18. Please put this box inside the box number three outside

You do so and return to the list

Number 19. Please place the box upon the table but do not open until instructed to.

You place the box upon the table and look at it and wonder.

Number 20. Please lock your doors and go and run the bath and take these instructions with you

You smile to yourself and go to your bathroom and run the water until the temperature is fine and you put the plug in and read the next instruction.

Number 21. Take bottle number 1 from the toiletries and add the total contents to the bath.

So you take the bottle and tip the contents into the bath and a scent of summer months in the Mediterranean attacks your senses, and you feel warm and this warmth is beginning to grow.

Number 22. Please go to your bedroom and go to the window facing the religious retreat.

You wonder what this is leading to, but you now that even though it may be risky I would never let you do anything unsafe. So you turn the water to a trickle to continue filling the bath and walk through to your bedroom. You stand at the window and you feel the scent from the roses filling your senses and warming you as if you were standing on a beach in the sun. You look to the list and see what is next.

Number 23. Please take all of your clothes off except your underwear.

You laugh to yourself still not seeing where this would end and loving it, you pull your shirt over your head and drop it to the floor, and you drop your skirt to the floor and step out of it, you stand at the window in your underwear and you feel the spring breeze wander over your skin and you feel as if someone's finger tips are brushing your skin. Your nipples become extremely hard and very very sensitive, you look down at your body and run your hand over your breasts and stomach, enjoying the feel and the warmth is beginning to grow into a fire. So you stand at the window and let the setting sun wash its gentle golden rays over you.

Number 24 . slip your knickers off and drop them to the floor

you slide your knickers off and look off to the retreat wondering whether any one was watching you and smiling at the thought.. your nipples are so hard that you feel your blood running through them and you feel a heat starting between your legs.

You look back to the list and find that you are having trouble concentrating

Number 25. undo your bra and remain at the window as you take it off

You unclasp your bra and let it drop your breasts reminding you that they are ever so sensitive and require attention as they are released. You run your hands over each breast and your breath catches in your throat. You caress each nipple and let your hands linger. You pick the list up to check your next instruction although removing your hands from your breasts feels like something has been left out.

Number 26. as you stand at the window open your legs slightly and run your hand through your pubic hair

You run your hand through your pubic hair and it feels like all of senses have been heightened and your knees waiver. You wonder whether the religious people at the retreat are watching . Your hand lingers at your opening wanting to do more, your blood seems to roar in your ears you feel it pounding through your breasts your nipples your tongue and lips and your pussy you can feel your lips swelling and your clit flood with blood engorging it making you itch to touch it. But you know you cannot you are following the instructions.

Number 27 as you stand at the window use one hand to play with your breasts and one hand to transfer some of your wetness to your nipples

You place one hand between your legs and use the tip of your finger to take some moisture and then you rubbed it across each nipple you now have a need . forget the instructions it is screaming at you over riding any coherent thought you need the pleasure the release. you put your hand to your clit and you touch the tip and shiver your knees almost fail you and you gasp but you touch it and almost immediately your mind goes blank as pleasure washes through you . you have to reach for the window frame as your body almost fails you. you rest and take a breath as you know that this is the first of many such experiences on this journey.

Number 28. Go and light all of the candles

So you move away from the window on legs that are weak and you walk the house and light the candles across the whole house, as you pass the windows the twilight catches your eye the sun's rays caressing the top of the rooms giving each room a golden glow. You look for the list as the warmth within is like charcoal on the bbq, warming a slow sunset.

You light the candles and brush your hand through the flame each time. You feel the warmth from within heightened by each candle, the warmth flowing over your naked skin caressing, brushing your skin the fact that you are naked walking between the candles and the windows. You return to the table to look at the list.

Number 29. Back to the bath please, and look at the bottom of the toiletries

You are already disliking the list, it is too easy read to the bottom, you get to the bathroom and look to the bottom of the basket of the toiletries and you find a mobile phone and you have a message flashing already, you smile and look at the message and it says number 30 and you smile even wider and the warmth flows through you

And it says climb into the bath and enjoy, and you do, the trickle of water now filling the bath perfectly and you stop the taps and climb in. It was wonderful the touch of silk you feel encompassed by a soft touch. You lay into the water and the water flows over you and you feel refreshed by the first touch.

The phone beeps and you reach over and read the next event of our adventure.

SMS 1 Reach to the toiletries and take the oil and razor and put them on the side.

You read the sms and look for the items and in finding them you put them to one side and lay deep into the water, enjoying the blanket of comfort.

SMS 2: Take the oil and apply under the arms, your legs and your pubic hair.

You hear the phone beep, and reach for the phone, knowing I have curbed your endless curiosity and being able to control you to a certain degree. You read the message and smile again, you tilt the oil onto your hand and it is like silk, light smooth and yet heavy.

You take the oil and rub the oil into your underarms, your legs and your pubic hair, it is a delight your hair adsorbs the oil and you smell the almonds and you feel alive within the bathroom, the roses lingering in the air the almonds bringing the warmth from the Mediterranean. Your nipples are hard and you feel the warmth of the water exciting them further. The heat between your legs is increased by the oil, you feel so hot yet detached. But knowing, you hear your new toy beep.

SMS3: Take the razor and shave all of your hair from the neck down and leave your pubic hair until last

You reach over for the razor and you know that everything has to go, you start with your underarms and the blade slides through your hair, and then your legs and the hair disappears, you are becoming excited as you pass the blade across your pubic hair , and as you take more hair your lips start to swell, the razor glides across your skin as silk against a swords blade, the more you take the more swollen your lips and clit become. Your nipples are feeling so hard and scream for touching and yet you feel almost powerless , unlike you being a Leo, but you feel so comfortable is does not matter, your body starts to feel so warm, it is not just your pussy it is your whole body.

SMS 4. When you have shaved all your hair, it is time to check the results, please run your finger tips up and down your outer lips whilst in the bath

As you lay in the bath , the lack of hair feels so good, especially between your legs , you read the message with one hand you stroke the smoothness up and down with your finger tips, feeling your lips get swollen and even hotter, your clit is so swollen and your nipples are screaming for attention that you are unable to stop touching yourself you drop the phone and with that hand you play with your nipples, and the other hand is flicking the tip of your clit you are unable to stop the world ceases as the waves of pleasure waft over you.

SMS 5: As you lay in the bath please caress each nipple and touch the end of your clit

You lay in the bath, your lips are swollen and gorged with blood, your nipples are so hard and super sensitive, you feel the heat of the warmth of the water rushing throughout your body.

Your hands wander over your breasts and the tips of your fingers just brushing the end of your nipples sending a wave of pure pleasure throughout your whole being, one of your hands moves to between your legs and you rub the heat of where you have shaved, and down to the start of your opening.

Even though the water is warm you can feel the heat emanating from between your legs, your fingers open your lips and even that gentle touch makes you want more, you slide your fingers between your inner and outer lips and you feel the silkiness of where you have shaved and the touch of your fingers is sending electricity throughout your whole being, you take your clit between your thumb and forefinger and gently flick the end with a nail and you come almost immediately. You lose yourself for a few minutes, grateful for the water holding you up as you recover.

SMS 6. Please get out of the bath and walk around the house and light all of the candles

You hear the phone bleep and it breaks your revelry, bringing you back with a smile and you read the message and you get out of the bath and do not even dry your self, it was twilight now and you knew that lighting the candles would silhouette you as you walked around the house.

Even after the pleasure you gained from the bath a fission of excitement rolled across your body as goosebumps rise and fall across your silken skin. You move around the house lighting the candles, your naked shadow following you around the house, you look out of the window towards the retreat and you can now see a light on, you wonder whether anyone is watching, and you feel the moisture between your legs as you become more aroused. You stand at the window naked knowing that the candles behind is silhouetting you.

SMS 7. Please return to the bathroom and the toiletries and select the skin oil and rub all over your body whilst standing at the window of your bedroom.

You look at your next instruction and return to the bathroom and select the body oil from the toiletries, you open it and it reminds you of walking in an orange grove of sun and of a North African wind. You move yourself to your bedroom and stand by the window and start to rub the oil all over your body, initially trying it get it everywhere but then you start to concentrate upon your breasts, feeling the silkiness of the skin, you rub them both and you start to concentrate on the nipples and your fire in your belly is growing like a wildfire. You continue rubbing them but you have to stop or you will lose yourself again.

SMS 8. Please return to the table and take the suspender belt and stockings and put them on

You move to the table and take the suspender belt and put it on, it is so tactile, the silk against your skin raises a flush across your whole body, you draw the silks on your legs and running your hand down your legs brings shivers all over your body. You feel faint with pleasure especially as you get the feeling that someone is watching you from the retreat and you could almost smell their arousal. The phone beeps again and you pick the phone up.

SMS 9. Please put the corset on

You pick the corset up, and put it on, it is easier than you expect to put on, your nipples are proud of the corset and your breasts are pushed up and together, you look at yourself and the blue silk of the corset and silks and you look divine and you know that you are really giving a show for some power person in the retreat.

SMS 10. Put your boots on please

you pull the boots on and lace them up and turn and look in the mirror, you look divine more than divine.

Then there is a knock at the door. The knock at the door brings you up with a start, you turn your head to the door, your heart all a flutter, which is it, then the phone, beeps and you look at the message.

Are you going to open the door for me :-)?

hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers