The Organisation Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking forward to this evening and as I thought of Suzanne and visualised her ripe curves in the setting of the sauna I became erect. I smiled and went and had a cold plunge before having a long cold shower, slipping my track-suit back on and returning to my office. It was now seven o'clock and, before dressing, I called the garage and arranged for my car to be in front of the building at seven thirty. I went through to my bedroom and shaved using a light after-shave and brushed and combed my hair. I dressed in black slacks, a black polo-necked silk sweater, black socks and a pair of well-shined light shoes. As is my custom I did not wear underwear. I glanced again at my watch and went though my office, locking the doors as I left. I went down in the lift to the main foyer, nodding as I left to the security staff.

My car was in front of the building as I expected, a sleek black Lamborghini with darkened glass windows. I operated the electronic lock and settled behind the wheel. I quickly checked the map to remind myself of the area where Suzanne and her family lived and started the powerful engine. I drove through the darkening streets thinking of the evening ahead and before long I had arrived at my destination. I drew up outside their house and shut off the engine. I looked around for a moment. The house was a typical small semi-detached house in a residential street in a quiet area.

I picked up the bag with my purchases, got out and locked the car, opened their garden gate and walked up to the front door. At precisely eight o'clock I rang the bell. There was a short pause and the door was opened by a distinguished-looking man in his early sixties who smiled confidently at me.

"Good evening Mr Evans, I am David, Suzanne's father," he said in a well-modulated voice as he extended his hand, "please come in. Suzanne is nearly ready. She will be down in a minute."

I let him show me into a comfortably furnished room putting my bag down unobtrusively in the hall as I passed. It was a combination dining room and lounge with an open-plan kitchen at one end. There was a big window with a glass door opening into a small darkened conservatory.

I took a chair at David's invitation from where I could see the door of the room and I accepted a glass of chilled dry white wine. The door from the hall opened and a very elegant lady, who was clearly from her features Suzanne's mother, entered. David introduced me to his wife, Janet, and we made small talk during the few minutes that we waited for Suzanne.

I took a sip of my wine, a very good wine, I noted just as the hall door opened the and Suzanne came in smiling shyly at me. I stood and extended my hand, pressing her fingers briefly before releasing her cool hand and sitting down again. I studied her as she stood waiting for her father to pour her some wine before she sat down. She looked quite simply stunning. She was wearing a very simple black dress with very fine straps which left her creamy shoulders completely bare. It was tightly fitted to her bosom accentuating her large firm breasts and very low cut indeed dipping to a vee-shape in the mid line and leaving at least the upper half of her firm breasts bare. The dress clung snugly to her slim waist before flaring over her hips. It was very short, at least five inches above the knee. She was wearing stiletto heels, at least four inches high accentuating her calves and bottom.

We sat down, Suzanne and her father on a small settee opposite to my large armchair and her mother in another arm-chair across the room. I considered them as I drank and we made small talk. They were an attractive family and seemed happy together.. I turned my attention to Suzanne again and decided that she was really quite beautiful. There was no other word for it. I began to talk to them about my plans for the Company for the next few months detailing the scope and responsibility of my P.A. Suzanne and her father looked at one another as I spoke with scarcely concealed excitement and I saw Suzanne covertly reach for her father's hand. I smiled to myself. The time passed pleasantly and presently Suzanne excused herself to complete the dinner. Her mother went to help her while David took me through the kitchen into the small but attractive conservatory. We discussed his work as a graphic designer until Suzanne banged a small gong with a happy smile and let us know that dinner was served. I was pleased to see that she was losing her awe of me and was rapidly relaxing and as she did so her personality began to flower. She was not only a beautiful woman but now that she felt more in control in hr own home environment she was relaxed and funny. She seemed to have forgotten the way I had blatantly caressed her full figure with my eyes while she was in my office that morning.

Dinner passed swiftly and before long we were back in the conservatory having after-dinner liqueurs. I was relaxing on a comfortable small armchair which David and Suzanne sat together on a small settee opposite to me. Her mother was making coffee. I sipped my cognac and just waited quietly. The coffee was served and we spent some time making small talk. As time went on I saw Suzanne look meaningfully at her father who waited a decent interval and then smiled across at me.

"I wonder if you would excuse me for ten minutes or so, Mr Evans," he said brightly, "there are one or two telephone calls I have to make. I am hoping to land a big contract. I need my wife for a moment also, she acts as a sort of secretary for me."

I smiled at him and nodded. He rose, touched his daughter's shoulder encouragingly and left the conservatory. Suzanne noticed that my glass was empty. I declined cognac as I was driving and she brought me a chilled sparkling mineral water with a slice of lime. I thought for a moment and then, putting my glass down, I looked across at Suzanne and said,

"Well, Suzanne, there is no need to prolong this. I told you this morning that this was the second interview. I am pleased to offer you the position as my P.A."

She flushed prettily and, for a moment, could hardly speak.

"Thank you, thank you so much," she gasped a little breathlessly.

I looked into her happy eyes and decided that now was the time to begin to let her know how things were going to be. I arose, crossed to the settee and sat down beside the pretty young blonde. She looked at me over her wine glass which she was twisting nervously in her small fingers.

"This is a very important position Suzanne. I shall require your absolute loyalty and unquestioning obedience. You will do everything I say, no matter whether or not it is against your inclinations. I believe that you can only have one Master and I am yours as long as you are my employee. I shall feel free to make any demands of you I choose and I shall expect you to comply. Do you see any problem in this?" I asked.

I could see that she was trying to follow me but had not understood and was too shy to ask me to repeat it.

"I don't think there will be a problem," she said hesitantly, "you are paying me a very large salary and I will try to do my best to earn it."

I smiled again.

"You will certainly earn it my dear," I thought to myself with amusement.

I looked at her without speaking and she twisted her glass in her fingers and crossed her legs nervously displaying again her splendid thighs. I finished my iced water and looked at Suzanne expectantly. She immediately got up and took my glass to the small drinks cabinet. I at once followed her silently and the first time she became aware of my presence was when she saw my reflection in a small mirror on the top of the cabinet. I moved close behind her so that I had her pinned against the drinks cabinet with her back to me. When she tried to turn she realised that I was right behind her and that there was no avenue of escape. She gasped and stiffened. I was also stiff and I moved closer so that my erect prick was pressed against the cleft of her bottom. I had her trapped against the sideboard and she could not move. I could feel her trembling and could hear her breathing heavily and unevenly.

I lowered my lips to her neck and gently kissed her just where her neck and shoulder joined. She gasped loudly. I put my hands lightly on her waist, and kissed her neck again. As I bent forward I could see deeply into her cleavage. I could also smell the perspiration of a frightened woman. I moved my hands slightly so that they were resting on the soft swell of her hips. I could feel the elastic at the waistband of her panties under my fingers through the thin dress. I slid my hands around Suzanne under her armpits and slowly moved them up from her waist until they were spanning her lower chest with my thumbs deliberately brushing the underside of her full breasts. I took my lips from her neck and whispered in her ear as I deliberately and obviously rubbed my stiff prick in the cleft of her full buttocks so inadequately covered by her thin dress,

"Now you are beginning to understand what I meant when I said that you have only one Master from now on. You have a choice to make now Suzanne. You can accept the job I have offered you or you can decline it. If you decline it I will leave your house, I will not touch you any more and that will be the end of it. If you accept the job you are handing yourself body and soul over to me for as long as you work for me. You will dress as I tell you, you will do as I tell you whatever that is. Do you understand?"

She did not answer. To concentrate her mind further I slid my hands up so that they were now cupping the lower surfaces of her full breasts which I gently squeezed as I looked into her wide blue eyes in the mirror. She gasped and blushed and I saw, in the mirror, her eyes drop to look at herself in a stranger's arms submitting docilely to having her breasts fondled in her own home. I finally slid my hands higher so that I was totally cupping her firm breasts and I squeezed and kneaded her breast flesh briefly as I looked into her eyes in the mirror, drawing her bottom hard against my stiff prick by the pressure I was putting on her breasts and emphasising to her her docile helplessness and submission. Finally I deliberately rubbed my fingers across her nipples which rapidly became hard little cones tenting the delicate material of her bra and dress before giving her lovely breasts a last squeeze as I kissed her neck again. I dropped my hands and released her going back to sit in my armchair in the conservatory. Suzanne stood where I had left her as though rooted to the spot.

"Bring my drink over here," I commanded brusquely, "put it on the table and stand in front of me".

Suzanne brought me a glass of iced mineral water and bent to put it on the table, unavoidably displaying to me her splendid cleavage. I let her see me looking with pleasure and admiration at her splendid breasts, virtually naked before my eyes. I took a sip of water and looked up at Suzanne as she straightened with relief and stood uneasily in front of me.

"I have just felt you without your protesting Suzanne and that is a very good start. I am going to possess you absolutely in every way whenever I feel like it as long as you work for me. There will be no limits to the sexual demands I am going to make on you and you will have no right of refusal. Do you understand that?" I asked.

She looked shocked and did not reply. I continued,

"I think that you had better decide tonight whether you want the position and the opportunity badly enough. You have one chance only to decide and if you decline this offer will never be repeated. Do you understand?" I asked again.

Suzanne looked dazed and seemed unable to comprehend what I was saying.

"Well?" I asked again.

"I think I understand," she said quietly, "it is very different to what I expected." She looked uncertainly at me.

"I can't help you with the decision." I said, "but while we are setting out the rules there is one more thing I will mention. There will be no formal dress code Suzanne but I will expect you to dress to my taste and my tastes only at all times. I have left a bag in the hall with the clothes that you will wear tomorrow. You will dress exactly as I have specified with no alterations or additions apart for a light top-coat which you may select. This is in the nature of a test for you and when I see how you comply, we will talk further about your clothes tomorrow. Is that clear?" I asked.

She bit her lip and nodded clearly in a daze and not yet fully comprehending.

"Very well, I shall expect you at nine-o'clock in my office. I will leave you now to think things over as I have some telephone calls to make myself and it is getting late." I said, rising to my feet. "You have the rest of this evening and tonight to decide whether you want the position or not and whether you will be able to cope with the conditions as I have specified them. There is nothing more to be said. If you want to take up the position I have offered, which implies accepting the conditions I have outlined in full and without attenuation, then be in my office at nine o'clock tomorrow morning dressed and made-up as I have specified. If you are not there properly attired by nine-fifteen then the offer will be withdrawn and will under no circumstances be made again. Do you understand that Suzanne?" I asked firmly.

She chewed her lower lip in a fever of uncertainty and nodded again.

We passed through the dining room and met David at the door. I shook his hand and that of his wife and wished the family goodnight noting as I did so Suzanne's curious glance at the Harrod's bag. I smiled to myself, left their house and rapidly drove to my apartment close to the office.

I awoke early the following morning and following a jog and a light breakfast I drove to the office where I immediately went to the basement and had a swim. A cold shower toned me up nicely for the start of what I fully expected to be a momentous and busy day. I glanced at my watch, eight forty-five, time to be getting ready. I went up to my office and passed straight through to the bedroom where I dressed in my usual attire. Suzanne would get very used to this outfit over next few weeks. I knew that she would take the position I had offered her. I had had a lot of experience of women and I instinctively recognised the combination of intelligence and ambition that Suzanne displayed. Unfortunately for her, but fortunately for me she did not have the ruthlessness necessary to survive an encounter with me unscathed. I had immediately detected in her during the day the essential submissiveness of personality which made her ideal for my purposes.

The communication centre on my desk buzzed discreetly announcing my secretary's arrival and I summoned her at once and asked her to bring a pot of coffee with two cups. She looked a little surprised and I deigned to enlighten her.

"I am expecting Miss Price this morning at nine o'clock to begin her duties as my P.A. When she arrives, show her in and then leave us alone. I have cancelled all my engagements for this morning and I do not want to be disturbed on any account unless I specifically call you."

She looked a little startled but nodded and withdrew looking, I thought, a little sour. I smiled to myself. I walked over to the settee and sat down to await Suzanne's arrival. Within a moment, my communication centre buzzed again. I glanced at my watch and smiled to myself - one minute to nine. The door opened and my secretary showed Suzanne in, withdrew and closed the door.

I looked at her with some pleasure and no little interest. She was wearing a light coat, which I had permitted but that should be the only clothes she was wearing that I had not provided if she had followed my instructions. I rose and approached her taking her coat as she slipped it off at my gesture. I knew that she half-expected me to touch her and I smiled to myself as I saw her stiffen expectantly. She visibly relaxed as I walked to the armchair by the long coffee table and laid the coat over the back of the chair before turning to look at Suzanne who still stood where I had left her. I sat down on the settee and considered her appearance looking her over from head to foot slowly and deliberately. She flushed under my scrutiny. I made her wait while I studied her.

She was wearing a very thin light yellow silk dress which I had selected with some care. The neckline was simple, rather loose around the top and very low-cut revealing a full half of the upper surfaces of her flawless breasts to which it was then closely fitted, and plunging deeply displaying a very generous cleavage. The dress was tightly fitted to her bosom and waist, clinging snugly to her hips and giving her very little room to walk as the skirt was very tight with the hem about six inches above her knee. The material of the dress was just thick enough to hide the details of her underwear but the straps of her bra and suspender-belt and the line of her panties were very evident through the delicate fabric. She looked very embarrassed as I studied her and I thought that this was probably the most revealing dress that this demure young woman had ever worn in public.

"Good morning, Suzanne," I said with a pleasant smile, "I am very pleased to welcome you to my Organisation." She gave me tight nervous little smile and said quietly,

"Thank you, Mr Evans, I am very happy to be here. I will try to do a good job for you."

I leaned back on the settee and indicated the tray with the coffee pot.

"Please pour us some coffee and then sit down," I said, indicating the armchair opposite me, "there are some things that we need to discuss."

Suzanne walked over and sat carefully in the armchair I had indicated. She had a very dignified carriage. She was a tall woman on relatively high heels and she held herself erect. However carefully she sat opposite me because of the dress I had chosen she was now in difficulties. I had not permitted her to wear a slip and the dress was very short indeed. As she sat the thin material of the very tight skirt of her dress rode up high on her nylon-covered thighs and she gave an embarrassed shy smile as she tried without success to pull the hem down a little. I looked at the coffee cups and waited expectantly. Suzanne slid forward on the chair and her thighs, despite her best efforts parted and the revealing dress rose even higher displaying a brief flash of tight yellow panties before she put her thighs together, turning her knees slightly to one side and allowing some small measure of control over her modesty. I smiled to myself. She bent forward to pour the coffee and I looked down into her cleavage. The thin dress I had chosen combined with the briefest most deeply cut bra I could find gave her breasts some support but no cover or protection at all. The neck-line of her dress fell away from her body a little and I could see deeply into her dress almost as far as her nipples. Suzanne held out my coffee and I let her sit holding the cup out to me and forcing her to display herself as I examined her more carefully at my leisure. Her blush deepened. I looked deeply into her bosom, appreciating the smoothness and fullness of her breasts. I could see clearly down through the deep valley of her cleavage and the light coming through the thin dress was sufficient to display the cute curve of her stomach. Finally I took the cup from her and smiled at the embarrassed woman.

"Thank you, Suzanne darling," I said, and her blush deepened at the endearment.

I took a sip of coffee and considered my beautiful companion. I decided that it was time to begin to move forward but first I wanted to know a little more about her and to put her in no doubt as to how things were going to be. I decided that a little mental pressure was in order and if she survived that then I should have no further trouble with her.