The Orgy of the Pink Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught between a playful tongue and sucking lips, and embedded in a luscious soft pussy, the dignitary's expression changed to one of ecstatic relief. His groans of pleasure joined the chorus of mindless rutting filling the room. Edgar's stomach churned as he watched the man's skin stretch, flow and merge with the other flesh around him.

Edgar didn't wait to see what happened next. The mass was growing and it was sending out thick pink tentacles to find others to join the 'fun'. Edgar edged around the walls of the room, trying to reach the exit without being ensnared by the thrashing pink appendages.

The same horrors were present in the big room. Frantic copulating bodies were melting together and then sending out moist feelers to connect and join with the other writhing masses. Edgar watched as Polzin's two busty companions embraced with the Russian's smiling face sandwiched between their enormous boobs. The boobs were growing even as Edgar watched. They melted together and slowly pulsed as Polzin's head, then neck, then upper body was drawn up into the sticky space where two cleavages flowed into one. Semen arced from the Russian's throbbing cock as his body blurred and merged with the two girls on either side of him.

Vincent stood in the midst of the chaos, baffled and confused as if he wasn't sure what he was witnessing was real or some nightmarish hallucination. He tried to walk away, but couldn't move. He looked down to see a girl had her arms hugged tightly around his knees. He didn't see what was happening behind him, but Edgar did.

At first it was just a pair of legs kicking in the air, as if one of the girls was performing a handstand. Then her abdomen began to stretch like soft rubber. Her hips and legs rose up in the air as her lower body became a serpentine neck rising above the orgy. The pink slit of her vagina stretched wide, wider still, becoming a gaping maw as her hips plunged down. Vincent had time for a stunned expression of disbelief before he was engulfed right down to past his ribs. Edgar saw the impression of the man's face beneath the elongated naval of what used to be the girl's abdomen. The man sprayed the room with his cum as he was lifted up off the floor and drawn deeper into that monstrous vagina.

Not even DeVasquez was spared. She lay on a bed of twitching limbs. Her eyes were fearful as she stared at Edgar. That fear faded away as hands pulled her legs apart and long fingers toyed with her clitoris and inserted themselves into her pussy. The fingers were far longer than a human's and possessed an impossible number of joints. More sprouted from the churning flesh beneath her and curved around to play with her nipples. DeVasquez's eyes closed, her cheeks flushed red and she sighed in pleasure as she sank deeper into the mass of pink flesh.

The mass was expanding; growing out of control as it slowly filled the room with wobbling piles of quivering limbs. Edgar struggled to hold onto the remaining fragments of his sanity as the throbbing, heaving mass encroached on him. Vincent was still spraying the room as he was gulped down deeper into a vagina that more resembled the mouth of gigantic serpent. Polzin bucked and fired off his own shots, his head and upper body squished between four enormous and pliable breasts. DeVasquez arched her back and sighed as the many-jointed fingers played her body like a musical instrument. The dark tan colouration of her skin seeped into the surrounding pink as her flesh melted into the mass around her.

In the centre of the room, rising above it all, was the preternaturally calm girl, the one that called herself Demeterbadb and had fluttering butterflies for eyes. Below the waist her body was a mass of pinkish-red tentacles thicker than Edgar's thighs.

Edgar backed away, heading for the exit, kept on backing away until he backed into something that was soft, warm and felt...fleshy.

Oh fuck.

Two arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him back into a soft, cloying grip. His head fell back and was wedged between two enormous round breasts. Hands moved down to his crotch and began to fondle his cock and balls. He struggled to free himself from flesh that had taken on the consistency of tar.

The mass surged forward, pushing Edgar along with it. His head sank deeper into the fantastically large cleavage behind him. Something moist and warm closed over his right hand. Edgar looked up and stared into the bubble-butted hindquarters of one of his girls. His hand was buried in a vagina stretched wider than any novelty insertion porn he'd ever seen. The whole mound of conjoined limbs and body parts sighed in many multiple voices as the ass pushed against him and his hand slid deeper into her slick velvet depths. First his wrist, then his forearm, then his elbow, until finally his whole arm was inside her and the soft flesh of her buttocks was pressing against his shoulder.

It wasn't possible, he thought as her legs closed around his chest like scissors.

A similar moist sensation closed around his left hand and Edgar watched as another peach of an ass slid down his other arm. Both his arms were trapped within tight prisons of warm, silken flesh. Edgar squirmed with a mix of fear and pleasure as teasing tongues flicked and toyed with his nipples and other mouths sucked on his toes.

This wasn't possible!

The soft walls of endlessly deep vaginas squeezed and rubbed against his trapped arms. Warm lubricating juices sprayed over his shoulders and upper body, filling his nose with the overpowering musk of sex. A head emerged between his legs—DeVasquez's he realised with shock—and playfully dabbed a tongue against his balls before dipping forward to take his dick between lips like soft silk cushions. DeVasquez's head bobbed up and down as her expert lips, teeth and tongue coaxed an erection from his terrified body.

"Join us. Be part of us," the fleshy mass whispered, a cacophony of different voices speaking with one tongue.

Fuck that.

Fu—Fuck!

DeVasquez's head moved away to be replaced by the round rump of another luscious ass. The thighs gripped Edgar's sides as the hips plunged down and Edgar's dick slid up into the warm channel of a moist and extremely tight pussy. The ass bobbed up and down and Edgar groaned as he felt the silken walls of her vagina stroke up and down his engorged dick.

"Be one with the whole," the voices whispered.

No...ugh...Fu—

Undulating quakes ran through the vaginal walls contracting around his arms and dick. They were independent of each other to start with but gradually became more and more synchronised. The same rhythm spread to the soft breasts squeezing against the side of his head, then to the hips bouncing on his groin, then the hot mouths sucking on his toes, until the whole quivering mass was sighing and throbbing in harmony.

Edgar was horrified to hear his own groans of pleasure join the symphony. The rhythm was spreading to him, hijacking his body, forcing his hips to buck upwards against that sumptuous wet pussy. Worse, as her soft butt cheeks bounced away from his crotch he saw connected flesh stretch between their bodies like strands of molten cheese.

"You will join us."

No. No! No...!

Their legs gripped Edgar tightly as they pressed their pussies firmly against him. Edgar felt feathery vibrations run through the walls and he was drenched in a thick stew of female cum. A darting tongue lapped the underside of his balls and moved down to tickle around his anus.

No. He was com—nghh!

Edgar thrust his hips up and fired a thick stream of cum up into that luscious pussy. Ecstatic relief flowed through him and he sank back on the soft cushion of flesh beneath him.

Not on, in. His body was sinking, melting into the mass beneath him. He couldn't feel his hands anymore, or where the walls of her pussy ended and the skin of his arms began. Another orgasm jolted through him, but the sensation was strange—as if he could feel both vibrating vaginal walls against an erupting dick and an erupting dick within vibrating vaginal walls simultaneously. He was drowning; his thoughts lost beneath a sighing, groaning, orgasmic mass, until there were no thoughts at all and his orgiastic groans joined the symphony filling the whole mansion.

The orgy ran on through the night. Pink flesh flowed together like molten wax—thrusting, copulating and spurting in frantic obsequiousness to mindless pleasure. And each reveller was drawn into its embrace, their thoughts and bodies subsumed within and drowned in the overpowering urge to rut. Until finally, as the sun rose, the squirming pink mass, spent and no longer recognisably human in any part, began to slow. As dawn's light hit it, the quivering mass shrank and melted away like the last snow of winter. Pink flesh liquefied and ran across the floor in little rivulets that steamed and finally evaporated away to nothingness. Warm sunlight poured through the windows and bathed the empty mansion. A bird sang in the distance. A single butterfly fluttered through the quiet hallways. And silence and peace and the promise of new life held illimitable dominion over all.

12