The Orient Express to Istanbul

Story Info
Taking the takings on the Orient Express.
7.4k words
3.29
15.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers

The French Police captain escorted me to the Orient Express loading at the Paris Gare de l'Est station. Looking up the conductor he gave him my British passport with its Istanbul visa, my one way ticket, and my purse. He said.

"These are the belongings of Mademoiselle Patricia of Leeds. She is to be confined to her compartment until the border. There is also a check for her reimbursement of the regular coach fare to the border -- just a few Euros of course."

As the captain left the conductor said. "I'll be right back, Mademoiselle, as soon as I get this train moving."

I sat down, and he was back in about five minutes. He said. "Mademoiselle, I don't take orders from any French Police captain. You are free to move about any place you like. As for getting off, this train stops once before the border only to pick up new passengers and no one is allowed to get off. Here is your purse. I'll keep your ticket and passport, so you don't have to bother at the border posts. Your little check will be cashed at the bar. However, I am curious, why did you get picked up?

I laughed, "I just wanted to party." Pinching a loose hair from the conductor's lapel, trying at least to get someone on my side.

"But the nice young man was a vice squad officer trying to call me a whore and he arrested me."

"It wasn't as if I was doing any harm, you'd think they had better things to do." I tell him, my neck bent trying to look as innocent as possible.

"Don't worry no one will even look if you talk to every man on the train. Good luck to you, love." The conductor says.

"That's why I am on this train, I've heard it carries the more interesting and worldly guys of Europe." I mention.

"With your looks you'll find it." He winked rather lasciviously as he left.

I waited a few minutes until I saw we were out of the suburbs if Paris. Going to the club car I saw it was not crowded, and found a window table for two on the shady side of the carriage. I ordered a cool bottle of their best Champagne and sat sipping it as people gradually came in to fill the place with conversation and laughter.

I saw a distinguished gentleman come in and survey the room. As his eyes settled on me I knew he was mentally undressing me. I assisted him by provocatively undoing a button on my silky blouse showing my more than ample cleavage being firmly pushed upwards by my wired lacy mauve bra. It didn't go unnoticed either as he came over asking whether he could sit with me.

He told me he was an Austrian journalist just finishing a job in Paris. I told him I had been married to a newspaper journalist who had died leaving my life sad and lonely. Fritz was a very interesting talker and the next couple of hours went by fast accompanied with a few more bottles of their best Champagne. Then it was dinnertime and he took me in for a delightful meal. As we left the dining carriage he asked me whether I would like to spend some time with him in his stateroom.

"It's more comfortable in there." He told me.

"Would love to," I replied knowing I was sure he had something better on his mind rather than small talk. Inside he reached out embracing me pulling me hard against his chest and my belly against his hardness, as we kissed feverishly, our tongues exploring each other's hungry mouths.

He quickly undid the buttons on my blouse and pulled it from my shoulders as I unsnapped the opening of my bra. He took a deep breath as he saw my heavy breasts as I cupped them towards his staring eyes. As he stripped to the waist I undid the clasp of my skirt and letting it fall to the carpeted floor I stood there with just a little triangle of cloth covering any modesty I had left. He unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down together with his underpants, while I gingerly stepped out of my panties.

We both sat down onto the bed and began feeling each other's bodies. He licked and sucked on one of my nipples while I fumbled around with his rock hard erection. Then I laid back totally abandoned knowing he was going to totally possessed me. His hardness filled me completely pressing deep onto my cervix. My body fluids flowed freely lubricating the friction that we were producing together. His erection was now freely flowing the length of me slowly and expertly, it wasn't long before I began to groan, shake, and quiver as I climaxed, breathless under the perspiring Fritz's body.

Then seeing my orgasm was past he quickened his pace; the juices he had produced within me were drowning my screams of ecstasy as I kept asking for more. I lifted my hips off the bed and began rotating my pelvis in time to feel his hardness deep inside me. Again I climaxed crying out with pleasure as I pushed down my hips trying to get that wonderful hardness deeper within me. Then his lust took over, each time I felt his hardness deep inside me Fritz let out an ear- piercing grunt. Feeling his muscular body tense above me and with a mumbled sigh from Fritz I felt his hot love seed escape from him and coming to rest deep and satisfyingly inside my satisfied libido. He continued to spurt hot little jets of his come as my labia muscles wrapped around his rigid shaft rippling up and down bringing me to yet another orgasm.

Fritz laid on top of me, his full weight on my body, with his head by mine we were both still breathless as his large chest expanded and contracted above me. We laid in silence, the aromas of the previous events were now filling the room as slowly our breathing shallowed and at last Fritz found the energy to lift his body from mine.

As we pulled apart we lay naked with our juices, cold now, trickling from me, spent and wasted onto the duvet. The train was reducing it's speed also and knowing we needed to get ourselves organised I wearily lifted my naked body from the bed. The heat and aroma's in the small bedroom were very noticeable and knowing we had stopped I pulled up the window blinds. A worker was directly outside our window, washing them and he smiled as he saw us both naked and made an obscene gesture towards us both, which I quickly replied to.

Soon the train started up again; we were both thoughtful the last hour had been savage, rough and beautiful. Forever horny I was surprised and happy when I felt Fritz's arms comfort me. Looking down I could see his erection was up for another exciting time also.

This time I twisted around and lowering his body flat on to the bed with my hand I soon had a grasp on his lovely erection, I began licking with my tongue at the tip of his impressive manhood. The saltiness of his spent come and the aroma's of my juices made it a very exciting place to be. Soon I took it into my mouth and began flicking my tongue around him, watching his eyes light up when I touched an extra sensitive spot as I licked and sucked on him. As his erection grew I took more and more of it deep inside my mouth and slowly positioned my opened legs above his face waiting to see or feel for his reactions.

Soon he pulled my hips towards him and began caressing my swollen tender lips with his hot tongue as I lowered myself down on to him. I loved the feeling's Fritz was giving me and soon his tongue was in my labia as it worked over my clitoris sending shudders through my body. Soon I felt the dryness in my mouth as my mouth sucked deeply on Fritz's erection. I felt my stomach twisting as I freely climaxed as he continued to lick and kiss my overheated body. Concentrating mainly on the happenings below me I still had his entire big toy deep inside my mouth and throat.

Then I was surprised as without warning he suddenly exploded and wrapping his hands tightly around the back of my head I suddenly tasted his come deep in the back of my throat. I gulped, swallowed, and fortunately being the second or third time he had climaxed that day then there wasn't too much for me to swallow.

Still feeling his tongue exciting me, his erection quickly went placid and feeling he had stopped trying to excite me anymore I lifted my weary body off him. He apologised for coming so quickly telling me a blowjob almost always did that to him. I laughed as I licked some more come off him thinking to myself how I wished all my clients were like that.

Then we relaxed a while I hoped he wasn't going to throw me out. I hadn't a clue where my compartment was and would probably end up in someone else's by mistake. The motion of the train was relaxing me as I also heard Fritz's breathing slow down and knowing he was a goner for the night I closed my eyes and was soon asleep.

I was awoken suddenly, don't know how but Fritz's erection was once again glowing in the moonlight coming through the partially open curtain. In one movement he turned me over onto my belly and lifting my hips off the bed he put a pillow under my left thigh as his knees opened mine up and suddenly his erection was waiting by my open entrance. It was a very lovely, my mind was still half-asleep and he took his time and I was even able to orgasm before once again those tell tale signs of Fritz coming were once again showing. Finally he had finished, there were no explosions inside me this time however and finally we were able to relax together and knowing it was almost morning that we went to sleep still locked together as one.

The conductor knocked on the door very early in the morning telling Fritz his stop was twenty minutes away causing us both to look around startled, my body had told me I'd experienced a very hard night as Fritz's room really smelt that way also. I felt dirty; a taste in my mouth that told me I needed to drink some fruit juice as I quickly gathered my things ready for my hasty retreat.

Fritz slipped an envelope in my hand telling me he would stay in touch, knowing they all say that I pecked him on the cheek and waved him farewell. I gathered up my clothes into my arm and left the compartment totally naked. As I walked down the corridor and into my car the conductor squeezed by me. In a hopeless position of trying to hide my modesty I smiled as I probably hade made his day with his greedy eyes feasted on my naked body.

"I would do anything for a large glass of cool orange juice." I whispered in the conductor's ear, as I disappeared into my own room. Leaving the door open I stayed naked while I moisturised my face trying to get it to look as if I'd had at least a few hours sleep.

Half way through a gentle knock on the door.

"It's open," I say, knowing it is my refreshing orange juice and knowing the conductor has gone out of his way for me I turned towards him, took the glass and watched his eyes as I drunk it down. They explored my body; he was much younger than me, which always makes me feel a little special. He didn't move until I had drunk the glass dry, handing it to him I asked whether he could run my bath for me. Without saying a wordhe walked into the bathroom and I heard the taps go on as I continued to cleanse my face.

"Will that be all madam?" The conductor asked.

"Can you bring me more orange, my mouth it is so yucky, I just can't imagine where it has been all evening." I answer in a way that I knew would excite the poor man.

I was in the bath when he came back and on knocking I called for him to bring it in. His eyes again staring over me he placed the silver tray beside and I thanked him, but told it that I didn't need him again. He almost bowed to me as he left my cabin making me smile with a good evening over.

I sat by the window my dressing gown on feeling tired relaxed but clean as I looked at the people disembarking from the train. As I saw Fritz at his little Austrian City and I waved him goodbye. Then I opened the envelope, it contained a very large Euros, more than I had ever encountered, his telephone number and address was also on a piece of paper that I hid away safely knowing I was going to earn some more money this coming day.

Giving me coffee a few hours later the steward was the same guy whom I passed in the corridor. The smell of sex was all over my body then however, this time it was Magie-Noire, my favourite perfume, I could probably have bought a hundred bottles while producing that smell of sex the past evening. Making me feel uncomfortable now he was staring down my loose robe, making no attempt to leave I realised I had found another admirer.

"You're the . . . good time girl the Conductor was telling us about aren't you madam?" He asked in a shaky voice.

Not answering but by a twist of fate my crossed legs suddenly decided to rid themselves of my robe revealing my thighs to this handsome steward.

Without a word spoken I watched as he opened his little order book up, it was stuffed with money, the largest being the distinctive fifty-euro bill. Taking one out he put it inside my robe, leaving it there our eyes met as his sweaty hands clasped my left breast and those fumbling hands excited my nipple. Looking downwards I watched his stare become one of greed as his hand went once more to his little book and he pulled out another. This one was also put down my front, however he bent over and I felt his mouth hungrily suckle on my other nipple.

Producing small sighs from me now as I heard his lips sucking greedily on my hard nipple. Wondering how much more I was worth I watched his fingers quickly flicking through the money. I counted around six more and was wondering what I'd have to do to get him to part with them. My legs stayed firmly crossed as a fifty euro bill was pushed between my crossed legs, all I was prepared to do for that was to provocatively caress them as I told him in those movements I wanted more.

He understood and another fifty was placed with the other one. Uncrossing and opening my legs the two euro bills fluttered to the floor as the smell of Kurt quickly filled my nostrils. My labia lips were glued together with Fritz's come as I fully opened my legs for the steward to proceed how he seemed fit. I was almost shocked as he knelt between my open legs. Each of my hands were pulling my tacky lips apart as he knelt there, his hands resting on my knees, his eyes were transfixed on my sex.

Nothing was going to sop him getting his money worth as his face closed in and I saw his tongue point outwards and enter into my waiting slit. He felt good also, I hadn't recovered from Kurt and was still extremely aroused there as this guys tongue worked it's magic licking in and around me. My breathing became heavy, my head hot as I thrust my hips out to his waiting tongue. He quickened as closer and closer I got to my orgasm. His lips had encircled my clitoris and was sucking my orgasm from me as for the first time I felt my liquids being lapped up by his eager tongue. My sighs telling him my climax had come and was now leaving me.

He knelt here awhile his chin covered in my off white juice, no doubt darkened by remnants of Fritz still lingering in me.

A silence for awhile, he was probably getting his breath back and I was wondering how to extract the final two hundred euros from him. When he finally stood up he went over to his little book and stuffed a fifty down his trousers. Again I didn't move as he added a further fifty. Knowing I only had a hundred left to play with I unbuttoned his trousers and released the fastener to let them full down, his under pants quickly followed.

His erection was a lovely site, a lovely tanned body and something that was going to make me happy. Reaching over to his money he took the last but one fifty-euro bill and rolling it into a cylinder pushed it slowly into my mouth.

Taking it out and letting it float down with the rest of the money his left hand cupped my blonde hair and tightly held my neck. His other hand held his hard manhood by the base and guided it towards my open and eager mouth. In this position he started to fuck my mouth, roughly at first as his hardness brushed along my teeth and his tip rubbed against the roof of my dry mouth. With saliva gradually filling my mouth and with him positioning his erection he was soon into a perfect rhythm that was bringing loud sighs from his mouth each time I took as much as I could of him.

With my lips clasped tightly around his toy his hand tightening around my neck I was soon swallowing my saliva in the inevitable mouthful of delicious come that he was almost ready to serve me up. His hand was now pulling heavily at my hair and his saturated erection causing me to expel my saliva as foreign obscenities were being shouted by him to me. Still he wouldn't part with his seed as finally and breathlessly he pulled his pulsing erection from me.

One fifty euro left and taking it in his hand wiped some sticky juice from my open labia lips. Not resisting he let the money dropon the floor and cam around and guided his hardness deep into me. Even though I was soaked the initial insertion was rough and had me squirming in my seat. Still holding himself fully by his base he pushed himself deeply into me, then completely out again. Each time feeling for my eager opening he found it and roughly pushed it back in.

That was hurting me as each time he tended to take my lips in with him producing some discomfort. Going to plan 'B', I quickly faked an orgasm and holding the cheeks of his ass tightly I was sure I screamed the train down. This had the desired affect and his voice quickly matched mine in volume. Instead of him coming there and then though he again pulled his now very sore looking toy from me, reached over for the rest of the notes and spreading them over my body exploded his come all over them. He seemed to try and dribble all his come over every note as I lie there watching him not give up until the final small dribble slowly left his still hard and swollen head to drip off him on to another note.

Without a word said, he pulled his trousers up took his lightened book and left in a hurry. My coffee was cold, but could I afford another one?

Finally Istanbul, it was a lot warmer than Paris, everyone was wearing long cream robes and most of the woman wore black.

I had to look for a notice board with my name on, so staying away from the crowds I waited on the train till I saw my name above the melee of people. Pointing to the name, then me I quickly mouthed to the girl holding the banner that I was Miss Pat. Discarding the board she came on the train, holding my hands and looking at me she gave me a lovely smile.

"Wow." Was all she said as she took my small case and hand in hand we left the station. Jasmine was so nice to me, no longer in her prime of youth, she told me she had been taken to this place from the Island of Lesvos when very young. Trained all her life to serve and cater for every whim of her mistress, she had never been with a man and at an early age was told of the crudeness off men and the sheer passion possessed inside each woman.

I was still dressed in the clothes I was picked up from at the station. Jasmine's uniform was a simple sheet with holes cut for her head and arms to slip easily on and off. Her face tanned and beautiful she had no need for make up, even her hair had looked as though it had been cut with a pair of garden shears.

"Remember Mrs. Pat, there is no privacy here for you, the clients can watch you bath, relax, eat and even do your toilet. The only time you are alone is in your room. While her fingers naturally toyed with my clothes she suggested we get bathed in case we are called.

Agreeing Jasmine started to undress me, I quickly stopped her telling her I was capable but raising her index finger to me she was telling me it was her job.

"Oohh Mrs, Pat, your milky white tit's, you will be gobbled up in no time. Quickly, let me wash that man fluid from your insides, it smells vile and any self-respecting man will be sick over you, her face contorting as if she was going to be sick over me.


I was amused as Jasmine took me to these glass cubicles and staying dressed she turned the shower on and went about cleansing my body. A long necked douche was inserted into both my openings and water cleansed even into the deepest of my crevasses.

patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers
12