The Original Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmcox261
jmcox261
395 Followers

"Good evening, Mr. Ross," Miriam smiled weakly.

"Honey, please call me Jim. You look even more ravishing, dear, than you did at the company party. My, my my, aren't we gonna have a swell time this weekend?"

Maurice didn't like the way that his boss was holding Miriam but Roslyn sashayed up to Maurice and put his arm around his waist. While Mr. Ross' lovely blonde wife was wearing a one hundred thousand dollar diamond necklace, all Maurice could see was her fantastic boobs that were about to spill out of her low-cut dress. The back of Roslyn's sexy dress was cut all the way down to her firm little butt. The beautiful trophy wife left it to no one's imagination that she wasn't wearing the confines of a bra this evening. He swallowed hard when he realized that he might be giving up his wife to his boss but his anticipation of being with the former Miss Alabama was even more exciting to him.

Maurice told Miriam about what too expect during the weekend. While Jim Ross was cut a dashing figure and was still fit at sixty-three, he was old enough to start drawing social security.

"Miriam," he explained to his wife earlier in the week. "This weekend is very important to my career. What I've heard is that if Mr. Ross takes a liking to one of his employee's wives, that employee will be compensated handsomely from then on. If the wife doesn't cooperate, then I might as well start looking for another job because I'll be out on the street within a week."

The pretty blonde wife became angry at her husband when she first heard his sordid proposition. She had never strayed from her marital bed even though she had a number of previous opportunities before. Miriam had always submitted to her husband's sexual desires even when she wasn't in the mood and didn't fell like making love. She was the dutiful wife, however, and if spending one night with her husband's elderly boss was what it took to launch Maurice's career and boost his meager income, then that would be her own cross to bear. Miriam was going to take her plight with dignity.

More champagne was served before dinner by the black chauffer who had changed into a servant's outfit. He was now the waiter with a small white towel draped ceremoniously over one arm. Marcus couldn't help but smile at Mr. Ross' pretty blonde guest as he offered her another glass of sparking, expensive champagne imported directly from France by Mr. Ross. His wealthy employer had an extensive wine cellar in the basement next to his custom-designed 'play' room.

Maurice saw the black waiter eying Miriam as he served her dinner to her. He also saw how the waiter seemed to stare directly into Roslyn bodice with nary a concern. Mr. Ross didn't seem to mind that the 'hired help' was blatantly ogling the women at the table as if he were selecting a cut of prime meat at a butcher shop.

Dinner was fabulous as expected. Mr. Ross employed his own staff of executive chefs who not only prepared his meals at the office but also came to the Ross Mansion to perform weekend meal preparation. Marcus served the meal. He excused his staff after they finished the exquisite meal.

Miriam really didn't want dessert as she was watching her diet and had already eaten much more than she normally did but Mr. Ross insisted that they try the 'special' dessert of chocolate mousse. He explained that it was a special family secret recipe and Miriam just couldn't resist chocolate.

The mousse was heavenly and Miriam finished all of her dish. She noticed a strange after taste but wrote it off to the 'special' recipe. It was very, very tasty and she enjoyed every spoonful of the 'special' dessert.

After dinner, Mr. Ross held the chair for Miriam to get up and Maurice did the same for Roslyn. The pretty blonde guest felt a little woozy but attributed that to the several glasses of champagne she had consumed. She also felt a new strange 'tingling' between her thigh and a warm rush went through her body as Mr. Ross took her around her waist and led them into the den.

The den was decorated in African art to include ancient ceremonial masks, spears and shields. Mr. Ross explained to his guests that he was an expert on African artifacts as he had traveled extensively in the 'darkest' of Africa for his master's thesis in college.

Mr. Ross poured some smoky-looking liquor from a small decanter for both his wife and Miriam. He told them that it was a special portion that the African women took on their wedding night. Miriam thought that the liquor had that same bitter 'after-taste' as did the chocolate mousse they had enjoyed for dessert earlier that evening.

The guys lit up authentic Cuban cigars. The smoke in the room seemed to cloud Miriam's head.

"I have a special treat for you this evening," Mr. Ross went on to explain. "I had some extra-primo, Columbian Gold, flown in for this special occasion." He pulled out a couple of cigarette papers and rolled several marijuana cigarettes. Miriam had never tried marijuana not even while she was in college and it was quite prevalent especially after fraternity party nights. Mr. Ross lit it, took a deep drag and then passed the sweet-smelling cigarette to Miriam. She tried to immolate what her host had done with the cigarette but when she did, the smoke tickled her nose and she coughed. Everyone laughed but she took another drag of the marijuana, this time it was deeper.

The pretty blonde guest felt all the worries of the world fading from her memory as her whole body seemed to relax.

"I think it's time that we moved this evening's activities to the playroom," Mr. Ross announced as he guided them down into the basement.

Maurice noticed that there were a number of different 'contraptions' in the specially designed basement to include a sex swing and an 'X' that had leather shackles at each end of the X.

Mr. Ross explained some of the other toys in his adult playground. He prided himself in rescuing the love contraption that Paul Schneider made to butt-fuck his wife, the Playboy Playmate and actress of 'Star 80,' Dorothy Stratton. He had to pay a pretty price to bribe one of the murder investigation detectives in Hollywood to 'lose' the contraption. Now it resided in his playroom. It was a padded bench that spread the kneeling captive's legs and arms apart while tethered to several leather straps for some 'doggy-style' fucking in the rear-door. He had used it on several occasions with some of his more 'reluctant' guests.

"This is the mechanical bull," he boasted. "That was used in the movie, 'Urban Cowboy.' As you can see it has been slightly modified to suit my needs as my lovely wife will now demonstrate."

Maurice noticed that Roslyn had slipped away from him earlier as she must have gone to change into an outfit that looked like that worn by the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Mr. Ross' beautiful blonde wife had changed into a revealing cowgirl outfit consisting of fringed white-leather chaps, a white silk top tied into a knot at the breasts, fringed white-leather cuffs, and a white Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders hat that Mr. Ross had obtained from one of the actual cheerleaders. A white silk scarf around her neck had replaced her string of diamonds. The tiny white lace string-bikini panties barely hid her thick blonde bush protecting her pussy.

Modified, indeed! The mechanical bull now had a large head with treacherous looking eyes and long pointed horns. It also sported a large bull cock with its hanging ball sac. What amazed Maurice the most, however, was enormous black phallus jutting up from the bull's saddle.

"Debra Winger would have really put on a show for the audience if she had ridden 'my' bull. I got the idea from the movie. Debra really got my cock rock-hard when she rode that bull at Mickey Gilley's night club during the movie. That was one helluva sexy scene. At first, Mickey wouldn't sell it to me but a couple of my girls were able to convince him otherwise. He would have lost it anyway after his place in Pasadena burned to the ground. Mickey listed the bull on the fire insurance claim and got even more money for it as well. Hell, he's even seen it in action here a couple of times."

"Dear,' he looked over at his 'cowgirl' wife. "Why don't you show us what our very talented bull can do?"

Roslyn untied the strings to her bikini bottoms and handed them to Maurice. She slipped her booted-foot into one stirrup and slung her leg over the saddle and into the stirrup on the other side. She was standing in the stirrups as she grasped the huge black phallus and eased in into her vagina as she sat down on the bull's saddle. Roslyn moaned as the black phallus disappeared between her curly, blonde bush and parted her pouting pussylips. Her cunt swallowed the whole cock-like dildo.

"Okay, dear," Roslyn whispered almost in a whimper. "Turn it on."

Jim Ross stepped over to a control panel on the wall. He flipped the switch and turned a dial. The bull's eyes lit up red and smoke came from its flaring nostrils. The bull started a slow bucking and rotating motion like it did in the movie. Maurice could tell that the pretty blonde 'cowgirl' was really enjoying her ride.

Miriam was the erotic scene unfold before her. She remembered seeing Debra Winger in the movie and thought that was the sexiest movie-part that she had ever played. Her husband sat glued to the television screen for this scene whenever they rented the movie from NetFlix. She was surprised that the 'Director's uncut' version of the movie wasn't censored.

Mr. Ross had his very own collection of movies. He was even now filming his lovely blonde wife in action on the bull. One of his favorites was of Debra Winger on this bull in his basement. It took quite a bit of encouragement to convince Debra to get into the sexy cowgirl outfit that his wife was now wearing but with some of his 'special' chocolate mousse dessert and the African liquor from the cabinet in the den, Debra performed for him quite well. He had even taken his filmed scene of her and inserted it into the actual movie. He loved to shock some of his guests when he showed them the altered movie.

The pretty blonde trophy wife was really getting into the act now and riding the bull in earnest. Her hips were bucking up and down onto the huge black dildo, now glistening and slick from her own feminine pussy juices.

Jim Ross leaned over to Miriam.

"Doesn't my wife fucking that bull make you hot? Can't you see yourself up there riding that bucking bull?"

Miriam could only nod her pretty little blonde head in agreement.

The pretty blonde trophy wife slowly waved one arm in the air as she held onto the reins with the other. Jim Ross stepped over to the controls and turned the dial. The bull's bucking motion sped up. The bull's eyes were flashing brighter like red-hot pieces of coal in a blast furnace and smoke was snorting out of the bull's widened nostrils in angry puffing streams.

Soon the show was over and the wanton 'cowgirl' collapsed over the bull in a lust-sated state. Jim turned off the bull and helped his exhausted wife from the saddle. Her own cum oozed out of her stretched and abused pussy as it dribbled down her thighs.

If the former Miss Alabama had put on a private 'talent' show like this for the male judges, she probably would have been crowned as the new 'Miss America' instead of just First Runner-up.

Next, Mr. Ross turned to Maurice's wife.

"I've got a little part for you to play, my dear," he said. "That might just make you a star if you cooperate just right."

Once again, Miriam could only nod her pretty head. Her heartbeat and breathing had slowed a little after watching Mr. Ross' wife make love to the bull but not by much. That had to be one of the most erotic scenes that she had ever seen.

Mr. Ross showed Miriam to the dressing room which was a side door off of the playroom. She went dutifully inside and saw the clothing she was supposed to change into. The outfit consisted over a jungle-print cloth that hid her breasts with a matching wrap-around skirt. There were pairs of jungle-themed bracelets and anklets and a necklace made of bones. The accompanying instructions said to leave her panties behind for her retrieval later.

Miriam unzipped the back of her dress and let if fall into a puddle of a ring around her trim ankles. She picked up the discarded piece of clothing and carefully hung the dress on a hanger and placed it into the closet. Next off she slid her panties down her ivory-smooth thighs. She was now standing in only her garter belt, stocking and high heels.

There was a dressing table with a lighted mirror in the changing room. The pretty blonde wife sat on the bench and performed the rest of the sensual strip-tease that was being captured on video by a hidden camera. She slipped off her heels and raised one of her gorgeous gams at time as she unsnapped the garter belt from the hose and rolled the stocking down her out-stretched leg. Miriam then did the same with the other leg. She was now completely naked except for her wedding and engagement rings.

It took her only a few minutes to don the skimpy jungle-girl outfit. Miriam looked at herself in the mirror. She looked good enough to eat!

The pretty blonde wife took a deep breath before shakily grasping the dressing room door handle, opening it and padding barefooted into the playroom. She had the anxiety of a Broadway actor on opening night. It was Showtime!

Out of the corner of her pretty blue eyes, Miriam saw Maurice sitting with Roslyn in a costume similar to her own 'jungle-girl' outfit over on a low-slung loveseat near the wall. Mr. Ross had a menacing-looking spear in his hand held like a king's specter and was seated on a throne with a spot light shining brightly on him. He was dressed like a jungle chieftain.

"Bring me the captive!" he commanded in a loud, booming voice.

Out of the shadows, the black chauffer and bodyguard stepped out into the circle of light. Marcus was wearing only a loincloth that did nothing to hide his powerful African ancestry. He also wore a bone necklace similar to the one that the terrified blonde wife was now wearing. Mr. Ross was quite the movie buff and prop collector. The bone authentic necklace that Marcus now wore was the exact same one that the popular black porn actor, Johnny Keyes, wore with his jungle outfit when he bedded the big white hunter's pretty blonde wife in the porn movie, 'Jungle Adventures.'

Mr. Ross also liked to tell his many friends about the sex-swing they saw when they first came into the playroom. That swing was the very same swing that was used in the movie, 'Behind the Green Door,' starring none other than Johnny Keyes and the beautiful budding actress, Marilyn Chambers. Marilyn became famous as the 'Ivory Soap Girl' commercials before her career took a turn towards the dark side. After 'Behind the Green Door,' Marilyn was only seen with black men. It seems that the old adage of 'Once you go black, you never go back,' was certainly true for Marilyn.

The astonished blonde wife gasped in horror as the strong black Zulu warrior grasped her arm and led her roughly towards the jungle's new king.

"Here she is, Master," stated Marcus, her black captor.

"It has come to my attention that you have been strutting around like a common whore looking for some big black cock to meet your wanton, lustful needs."

"No, Master," the pretty blonde wife in the jungle-girl costume tearfully replied. "I haven't! If I did, then I didn't mean to."

"You have been a Cock-tease and must pay the price!" the powerful jungle king spoke.

"Your punishment is to be eaten alive!"

At that, Marcus threw Miriam down on the bed and quickly followed her before she could react. He pushed up her jungle skirt and shoved his head between her widespread legs.

Miriam gasped as she was actually being eaten alive! Her own husband had wanted to go down on her many times but she had always steadfastly refused his amorous cunnilingus advances. Now she was before an audience as the Negro between her wanton thighs lapped hungrily at her excited and aroused pussy like a dog being fed for the first time in many days. Her manicured hands went down in vain to the short-afro hair on his bobbing head to try to stop his lascivious slurping of her already heated loins. She didn't know that the strange aftertaste in the chocolate mousse and the African wedding night potion had both been powerful aphrodisiacs. The insistent tongue lapping at her aroused loins only added further to her excited state as she had her first of many orgasms.

Maurice had his arms around Mr. Ross' sexy wife. Roslyn had opened Maurice's trousers and now had her warm hand on his rapidly expanding dick. He knew that his very own was going to get fucked this weekend as he fucked Mr. Ross' beautiful trophy wife but he didn't count on Miriam getting fucked by a nigger. Maurice was a closet-racist himself and would have hanged a nigger on his own for one of them even looking at a white women, let alone eating out his own wife but there was something strangely arousing about watching his own lovely blonde wife at the hands, or should I say expert tongue, of an Negro.

Miriam drew her knees up and clamped her thighs against the Negro's pulsating head.

After a few minutes, Marcus lifted his head and looked over expectantly at his boss. Miriam's feminine juices were slick on the pussy ravisher's dark face.

"Fuck her!" the jungle king commanded. "Fuck her good!"

Marcus stood up and shucked his loincloth. Miriam looked up through glazed over eyes at her soon-to-be black lover. His huge black cock stood at full attention. The massive black cock was the same vision of what she had that Adam's cock might look like when fully extended. It was primed for action and the little blonde wife spread out before him was the part of the compensation package that was provided by his wealthy employer. Marcus might not have bedded as many women as Wilt 'The Stilt' Chamberlain's twenty thousand but each of his many pussies were attached to beautiful white women. Now the pretty white wife beneath him had 'jungle fever' and she had it bad. Marcus had just the right 'medicine' that the good doctor prescribed hanging between his muscular loins.

Jim Ross thought that it was too bad that Spike Lee stopped far short in the making of the interracial movie, 'Jungle Fever.' A scene like the one that was being filmed now would really have made some news at the box office.

Marcus crouched over the beautiful blonde wife like a black panther ready to leap at its prey. He ripped her top off and feasted on her lovely twin mounds. Miriam whimpered beneath him as he was about to conquer yet another beautiful white woman. His teeth bit at her erect nipples causing her painful excitement. His teeth moved to the soft skin of her neck as Miriam tried to escape the clutches of her Negro captor. He had a hold of her jugular vein and wouldn't let go until she submitted to his lustful, dark desires.

Miriam stopped her struggles from the mighty Zulu warrior. His lips were smeared in the blood from her neck as they closed around hers. His tongue went deep and found hers. The pretty blonde wife responded in kind as she kissed him back.

The deep, soul-kiss seemed to last forever. Many people don't know that the term 'soul-kiss' came from the way that black men 'soul-kissed' white women. It really turns on white women on to be kissed by black men that way.

Finally, Marcus broke the kiss long enough for him to whisper into the ear, "Put it in for me honey." It was a command rather than a request. It was also loud enough to be heard and picked up by the hidden camera's sound system

Miriam's hand went down to her loins and found the hardened shaft of the spear-chucker's impossibly long and thick spear. For the first time in her life, Miriam was afraid of the huge black appendage that was about to plunder her tight, captive pussy.

jmcox261
jmcox261
395 Followers