The Origins of a Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
The Begining Sexual Experiences of Misty Haze.
1.7k words
3.84
16.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyHaze
MistyHaze
12 Followers

CHAPTER ONE: The Future Begins

My husband began showing me sex in a broad new light. Ever still the timid one, I often found myself secretly thinking about everything I was now learning about sex and developing a new sense of sexual accomplishment. Closed secrets would soon become opened thoughts of vivid ideas...and new desires. Without even knowing it yet, I was already...well on my way to becoming a porn star!

In a short time it became obvious that he really liked my body and wanted to capture all of me on film. He had a way of getting me naked in front of a camera, and took great advantage of that whether I liked it or not. He was really good at sucking on my yearning little pussy, and like with everything else he wanted...it didn't take him too long to have his way with me...any way he wanted!

Well before long we had a great many photo-shoots behind us. Sure, still being a bit straight laced I fought it...but he did a have a way and he did have his way with me! Oh I mean he really had his way with me too, as I became quite good at spreading my sexy legs for the camera. I had no idea just how often I would be spreading my legs in the future...and how much I was going to enjoy it, too! I was quickly on my way to enjoying every hot sexy minute of it. We sold many of my photos to various skin magazines and I relished in my new found glory. Trained to pose for the horny men that would soon be jerking off to my hot photos, I constantly worked to improve my attitude. My magazine entries grew into complete spreads which began to include many short stories about me and my hot little "pretend" escapades. I was on my way to being a star...and I was beginning to really love it too!

So like I said, my husband had a way to get me into his way of thinking...and to tell the truth, I'd started to enjoy the idea of being a hot little porn girl. We purchased some books from one of our favorite big name sex stars that explained all of the ins and outs of the biz. Well the next thing you know I'm on my way. I sucked those books up like there was no tomorrow...drowning in every bit of hot information I could gather. I became obsessed with the idea of being the best porn star I could possible be. I started watching porn from dawn to dusk, and never stopped until my hubby fucked the piss out of me that night. I'd practice sucking my husbands cock throughout the day, and he never complained either! Around the home, I never wore anything other than my sexy robe and high heels.

Only when we went out would I get dolled up in outfits that some girls could get arrested for, and then we'd go show me off in town where I'd flash my body for all to see. I never had any panties on, and I would always bend over to look at something just when any man walked behind me. In fact, we made quite a regular habit of doing this almost every day. A fancy dining place or a local store or bar was fine with us. To this day I still enjoy shopping at Wal-Mart dressed in a hot little skirt with no panties on and bending over at just the right time to display my fine bare ass. We did this on a regular basis and had so much fun doing this...me flashing the men, with my hubby standing somewhere in the background watching me play. It didn't matter where we went, just as long as I was showing off my wares. Oh, and I showed them off, too! I quickly got into the excitement of showing all that I had to give, and the wild fantasies that I was starting to have about really giving it up physically began to work on my mind...not to say what it was doing to my hot wet pussy. My sexual appetite was growing and I liked that. Always in the back of my mind was the secret desire to become a real porn star and get fucked in front of a camera...and of all the horny men that would watch me! As we continued to play, my desires heightened intensely, and our playtimes grew ever more extreme.

I became obsessed with the porn industry and our entire home began to look just like a sex stars place should. Animal print fabric on everything imaginable, and lots of mirrors on all of the walls gave it a real sexual atmosphere. With a wide variety of dildos casually lying about everywhere and exotic artworks of various types of sex mingled with the mirrors made the place feel comfy. Of course there were always some new naked photos of me, which continued to improve with my growing attitude towards sex. Indoor trees displaying little twinkle lights filled the rooms, and every corner was a good place to photograph me in a wide selection of poses. The scent of lust and desire filled our sexy home.

As our lifestyle grew more and more into a sexual world of porn, the search for improved photo shoots became imminent. We'd been selling my photos to some big name magazines for a while now, and it was always so exciting to receive the news that another set of pictures had been accepted for a layout. The checks were nice, but the free copies of magazines that showed my photos were the best. I would wet myself just thinking about all of the men that were jerking off their cocks to my pictures.

We started getting into exotic outdoor shots of me in a wide style of nakedness. On these shoots I'd leave the house dressed only in my sexy robe and high heels. Whenever we got on the I-25 I always took my robe off and let the cool breeze blow on my tits. My husband loved to pass the big trucks and slow down beside the drivers' door. That's when I would hold my tities up for them to ogle at! They always smiled, and many would try to proposition me. "Why don't you pull over honey? I'd really like to fuck you! " This made me even hornier then ever and I'd soon find myself fingering a wet pussy. My husband would sometimes say, "What do you think baby? Is that guy making you horny? Are you ready for me to pull over?" I'd moan at the thought of this. Still a fantasy for me...I knew he was serious about it. He was always working the idea of random sex into my brain, and over time it was starting to get through to me. This time he got more intense about this desire of his. "Come on baby, you know you want to." he said, and I moaned some more. "Just pretend that you're a hooker and he's just another cock for you to fuck." Hubby was smiling and my pussy got really wet when I noticed the truck driver smiling at me too. He pointed up the road at a sign that said... Rest Stop – 5 Miles Ahead. Shyly glancing at my husbands beaming face I could see the excitement in his eyes. Still fingering myself I whispered, "Someday baby...someday soon." Leaning my seat back as far as it would go, I spread my legs to expose more of my wet pussy. That's when I came hard! I saw the truckers' wide eyes watching me...openly naked in my seat with loud moans of wanton delirious pleasure.

Oh my, but the excitement was rising to new heights. So living in small town Trinidad, Colorado meant our closest adult book store was 85 miles north. Now please imagine, when we would plan a sexual adventure, it was thought about for many a mile before getting there. The smell of lust and desire would fill our senses by the time we got there. That means that when we arrived, we were really hot and horny for anything...and I do mean just about anything! Little did I know yet that "just about anything" was soon to change to "anything goes". The planning of our sexual weekends were some of the most exciting fun I had ever experienced...at that point in my life, that is.

We had so many fun times up there in Pueblo, and sometimes we'd go further on to the Springs, Denver, and even all the way down to Albuquerque, New Mexico, but I'll tell you all about it later.

Anyway, I digress...as I want to tell you about my favorite sexual adventure. This is because it was my first "get down and dirty" no-holds barred sexual experience. You see, we always talked the whole way up to Pueblo about the fun we were planning. It was always laid out and simple, going to the adult book store and showing off my bare ass...or playing with my wet pussy while shopping for some hot videos. This time though, my husband told me that it was time to change the magazine stories into true tales that would enhance my future as porn star material. Well I was getting hornier than ever thinking about what I knew he wanted. I listened closely to his words of lust. True, he wanted to watch me fuck another man. He had told me many times before about his desires, but I'd always been too scared and still a little bit straight laced to do anything about it. You see, his dream for me to become a true porn slut had always driven him to mold my destiny, and it really was exciting for me to fantasize about it. Starting out as a mousey brown-haired nerdy geek from the coast, to become transformed into one of the hottest blonde-haired bombshells in a small town was quite a change for me! As we traveled out to the bigger cities and expanded on our experiments of sexual conquest, he showed me that I was truly beautiful and sexy. The sexual knowledge that was growing within gave me strength and courage to expand my own desires. It became obvious that all men wanted me for my body, and though some would say that's wrong of a man to lust after me like that...I've always appreciated the attention!

MistyHaze
MistyHaze
12 Followers