The Ornament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyBeth
TinyBeth
93 Followers

Jeff pulled out of me and mechanically went and cleaned himself then took my place in front of Rose. He shared a kiss with both Kevin and I and Rose's perfect petals. I was blanked out with sheer bliss. Kevin grabbed me and turned me over while staying inside. I came again and I was in a world of spirals and bursts. Jeff took the opportunity to bury his phallus deep in Rose. Watching them go at it set off another round of explosions in my brain. I was still falling deeper and deeper and every second felt more perfect than the last. I existed in a haze of insatiable ardor. We all cried out in turns again and again; lost in a blur of skin and touch.

Kevin shook like a livewire and I felt him cum deep inside of me. I clenched around him milked his cock of every last drop. His cries of passion set off Jeff who pulled out and came on Rose's tits. I licked up every drop off her perfect breasts while she ate Kevin's load out of my pulsating pussy. We watched as Kevin and Jeff savored our taste on each other's cocks, sucking off our cream.

Rose started to finger me again. She quickly had three and then four fingers spreading my cunny. I whimpered and bucked as she pinched my G spot. Spots of blinding light played in front of my eyes. I took a deep breath and blew it out in exultation as her thumb joined the rest. I felt her fingers clench together and her fist began to gently rock. I plummeted into a dark pit of pleasure as her fist forced into me deeper and deeper and I sank more and more. I wanted to scream. Instead I smothered my screams by deep-throating Jeff. Kevin was frigging Rose's ass and she was wailing a tune the bard's of ancient times would have understood.

The bursts in my mind were increasing in frequency and I realized I could feel what each of them was feeling in addition to my own sensations. And I knew they could feel mine and all of each other's. That knowledge made me cum harder than ever which set off a chain reaction through everyone else. We were linked in ecstasy and I never wanted it to end. My mind was entirely blank except for the glorious shared experience of all our pleasures.

And the ornament? I can still see it spinning behind my eyes; continuing to send me deeper.

TinyBeth
TinyBeth
93 Followers
12