The Other Cougar

Story Info
Harry gets to know Red's Roomie.
2.9k words
4.36
34.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Liz?"

"Who's this?"

"It's Harry? From last night?" Boy, I thought she'd remember what a good time I thought we had.

"Oh, Hi, Harry, this is Susan. Lizzie said you might call, but i wanted to make sure it was you."

Blondie I remembered, Liz's sister/room mate, whatever. I never did figure that one out. "Hi, Sue, is she around?"

I heard rustling, then, "Hi, baby, I'm glad you called. I had a lot of fun last night."

I smiled, remembering, meeting them both at that bar, all the old-timers in their 60s and 70s, how he and Red had danced, and they clearly hit it off. In no time, they were at her place, giving her Posturepedic a run for it's money. And I remembered how toned her body was for a woman in her 60's.

"Me too," I said. "We had talked about going to the pool today?"

She sounded disappointed. "I know, Baby, but I got a call after you left. My sister up in Maine was hospitalized. I'm on my way to the airport now. Not sure how long I'll be gone... Sorry, Harry."

So, I guess Blondie isn't her sister. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Do you need a lift?"

"No, thanks, Sue's gonna take me. In fact, we were just about to leave. I fly standby because we were Stews, so the sooner I get there, the better chance I have of catching a flight."

Oh, well, I thought, it was fun while it lasted, even if it was one night. "Well, I'll be going back to New York on Sunday, so if I don't get to see you, look me up if you're ever up by me."

"Awwww, shit! I will, Baby. Sue and I are up that way at least twice a year. We'll call you, okay?"

"Okay, you take care now, good luck to your sister."

"Okay... Oh Harry, Sue says if you want to use the pool, she'll be back in an hour. She's not as much fun as me! (Giggle!) but she'll keep you entertained!"

In the background I could hear Sue, yell. "I'm way more fun than you, and you know it!"

Back to me, Liz said, "Really, you're more than welcome, and she hates to sit by the pool alone, she's such a baby!" She whispered, "I told her to take special care of you, and she is fun!" and she laughed. "Bye, Baby, stay in touch!"

My friend Larry was off to work, so I sat around. I hate the sand and prefer a pool, but didn't want to intrude on Blondie and sat out in the yard to read. Two hours later, the phone rang. I thought it might be Larry and looked at the caller ID. The number was too familiar to be coincidence. It was Susan.

"Hello?" I said, tentatively.

"Hi, Harry? I hope I'm not bothering you, this is Susan Barnes, oh, that's right, you didn't know my last name, I'm Susan, Liz's friends, we met last night?" Jeez, Lady, take a breath! "Yes, Hi, Sue, of course I remember." We just spoke two hours ago, I thought. Of course, I remember!

"So, listen, Hon, I was serious about coming over and using the pool, really, there's a great Clam Bar right next door, and I thought we could go get a bite, maybe a drink? My treat! And, I'll pick you up, and drop you off later?"

"Sue? How did you get this number?"

"That's the phone you called from this morning, Silly, it was listed in my phone's memory! I'm not a stalker or anything, Harry. Liz said you were fun, so I thought I could sub for her, since you two had plans."

"Oh, no, I was just wondering how you knew the number. I should have realized... I didn't mean anything by it, really."

"That's okay, I can run on sometimes, but anyway, how about it? Free drinks, raw bar, nice cool pool?"

What the hell, I had nothing to do until Larry got home in 4 hours, and even then, nothing specific. "How could I turn down such a great offer?"

I gave her directions and, in 10 minutes, I heard the honk. out front sat a late-model Beemer, black with white interior, top down, with Sue in the passenger seat, having already moved over for me. She had a big brimmed sunhat, with a ribbon tied under her chin to keep it in place. The round sunglasses hid everything but her smile, which was white behind red lips.

I grabbed my little backpack, which held fresh boxers to change into, along with a towel, deodorant, SPF# 15, and Larry's spare key. I had my trunks under my Cargo cut-offs, sandals, and tan Marlins cap.

She waved excitedly when she saw me coming. I smiled. "That was fast! You must have been ready to go!" I climbed behind the wheel. "I guess you want me to drive..."

"Unless you don't want to... A lot of guys seem to like to drive this thing!"

"This thing is a fine example of Automotive technology," I replied.

"It's okay, it stops and goes. I could use a bigger trunk for shopping."

"I'm sure you get by just fine."

I pulled from the curb, enjoying the fresh air. We were at the pool in minutes. Blondie's spot was right next to Red's and the Mercedes was still there. The pool deck was raised, so you could look out at the Atlantic. We picked a pair of loungers and I wasted no time slipping out of my tee and shorts, feeling the sun bake my weary bones, and Sue sat watching me, smiling.

"Are you going in?" I asked.

"Maybe in a minute, you go ahead."

I did, slipping into the cold water. Wow, what an awakening. It took a few minutes for my body to become accustomed. I swam a few laps, to work up the core temperature and stretch out from last night on Larry's couch, after our calisthenics. I swam up and she sat there, smiling. She had what appeared to be a one-piece, black suit on, with a brightly colored sarong-type thing, very light and thin, but large. It wrapped her body. I couldn't guess the difference in Liz and Sue's ages, it was that close. But it was also obvious that Liz was the more buxom, although Sue seemed more athletic.

"So, are you coming in?"

She forced a smile. "It's cold, right? I know it was yesterday, too. I'm a big baby when it comes to cold, that's why I live in Florida!"

"Come on, it's not that bad," I lied. "You get used to it."

She stood, and I saw her sandals had heels, like wedges. She seemed shy as she turned, undid her wrap, then went to the stairs, and slowly stepped down, one at a time. Her long legs were tanned, as was her chest,shoulders, and back. The suit was cut low in the back, and high on the thighs.

She kept glancing at me, then at her feet, as if in pain, and as I watched, my eyes were drawn to her tits, specifically those nipples. The cold water was doing its job. They protruded, way beyond the normal chilly nipples. These things were pointy! and that's with the tight suit. I wondered what they would look like bare.

She was very self-aware of them and how I looked at them. She waded over to me, and whispered, "Don't look at me like that, I know they're funny looking!"

I smiled, "They're fantastic!"

She blushed. "Liz said you were quite the flatterer."

"Sometimes I can be, but not about those!"

"Harry! You're so fresh!" she giggled, and moved close to me, as if to stop me from looking. "You're embarrassing me!"

"I don't mean to, you should be proud of them. What happens when you get excited?"

She giggled. "You'll never know!"

I smiled, lewdly. "Now you ruined my day!"

after a few, we were both chilly. I got out and grabbed her towel for her, draped it over her shoulders and she shivered, and I out my arms around her and held her to me. "Is this gonna get all the neighbors talking?" I asked.

"I sure hope so! Give these old fuddie-duddies a thrill! And me, too!" she nuzzled into my chest, still shivering and when it passed, I let her go and realized I had my own problem, now: a semi-woody! And the 80 year old, all bundled up like its winter in Alaska, saw it right away and grinned toothlessly. I blushed but laughed too as I grabbed my towel and winked at her, and she made an audible, "oooh!"

Sue had had enough and was ready for a cocktail. We went next door to the Clam Barn, a open place with tables on the deck, and a long bar, all rustic wood, weathered from years of exposure. I liked it immediately. The waitress knew Sue and led us to a table by the rail.

"I like to people watch, I hope you don't mind," she said. "Lois, I'll have a Cosmo, tell Teddy a double Absolut, no fruit, and to put everything on our house tab. Harry, whatever you want, it's yours!"

I smiled up at Lois, a woman about forty, more in my league, but still too old, and probably married. "I'm start with the Black BMW..." She smiled, and so did Sue. "The coldest beer you got, please, no glass."

She was back in a flash, with Goldfish and oyster crackers, along with our drinks. We toasted the fine day, and Sue said, "What would you like, Harry, to eat I mean. The car, just take! Hah! Take Liz's too! But they have great Little Necks and mussels with garlic bread! If you're not dating! And Oysters, if you are!"

"I had a late breakfast, Sue, but get what you want. I'll enjoy the scenery, looking around. Although it wasn't a super busy beach day, there were some other Florida Cougars around to ogle.

"Oh, no, you'll be watching the pretty young ones go by while I sit here with Garlic Breath!"

I touched her hand. "But, Sue, Liz said she told you to take special care of me, remember?"

She blushed. "She told you that?"

"She whispered it, that's what she told me. You said you were more fun than she was?"

"Yeah, I guess you heard that, alright."

I smiled as I leaned back, enjoying my beer and the sun. "So, I guess what I'm asking is, how much do you and Liz share? You both seem extremely close, and since I'm such a good friend of hers..."

"I get your drift, Harry. She's the more outgoing one. I try to cover up my shyness by talking. We've been friends since we flew together, 35 years ago, and we have shared just about everything. I wish she would have explained it before she left."

"Sue, I'm just flirting and teasing. I didn't mean to pry."

"No, Harry, you should know. We've been through alot, including the same man, even at the same time. Does that shock you?"

I was beginning to like my chances.

We also have... comforted each other, beyond the shoulder to cry on. We are not bisexual: I have only been with one woman, and that woman has only been with me, but we maintain one residence, and have our own private lives, and during those times that we are both in the mood, we share each other, do you follow?"

"Very closely," I smiled.

"Harry?"

"I was just thinking that it's too bad Liz had to leave town, maybe you two could have shared me!"

She grinned, broadly. "But instead, I get you on my own, one on one?"

"I was hoping that, too."

She squeezed my hand. "I'm not so hungry... for food now. Ready to go?"

She signed her check, said goodbye and we stared at each other smiling. We were at the penthouse again, and we walked out on the deck, overlooking the Atlantic. All alone at the top of the world, no one could see us holding hands.

She stood there, and slowly turned to me. I don't know if it's the sunlight, the Cosmo or you, but I'm feeling light-headed. Can we go inside?"

Arms around each other's waist, I let her lead me to her room, and after the sunlight, it was hard to see. I still knew when she stopped and turned to me, and stretched her body up to kiss me.

Our lips met, and she whispered, "I'm not as loud as my friend was last night, so don'take it wrong if I don't make noises."

"I guess we did get a little loud, sorry."

"Sorry? I sat there with my drink, wishing I was in there with you, you sounded like you were having so much fun!"

"Well, let's make our own fun and noises." I kissed her and let my tongue cross over into her half-open lips and she responded with her tongue, dueling mine, our tastes mixing, and I wondered how i got lucky enough to meet these two!

I felt her untie the wrap and let it fall and my hands reached behind her and clenched her butt, pressing my own crotch against her. She squirmed against me, and I felt Mr Woody begin to rise.

She was kissing my neck now, digging my tee up and over my head, and I could see her now, and her eyes reflected my fire. I kissed her again as my hand slid the strap off her shoulder, then the other, slowly, then lowered the front between us and i had to see those nipples. I bent my head, and there it was! So long, and pointy! I had only seen photos of nipples like this, and they just looked made to be sucked.

I took the first one into my mouth, kissing, then licking, and finally biting at it, and Miss No Noise got loud pretty quick!

She seemed to be forcing the whole tit into my mouth, even as I teased the other one. She was oohing and aahing and my erection rose, and hardened. Her hand was on the front of my cargo shorts and she squeezed me, harder than needed, but within reason. She was breathing heavily and I felt her chest rise and fall.

"Harry! That hurts so good! Oww! Oh, don't stop!"

I pushed the suit down, and reached in, she spread her legs for me, still in her platforms sandals. She was soaked, as if she peed, but she hadn't, the aroma told me it was her juices flowing.

"Oh, Harry, I can'take this, fuck me, now, I'm about to explode!"

I thrust my shorts down, and my cock bobbed in the air, almost like it smelled its target. If she wanted it fast, she was gonna get it.

The mattress was inches away, and I turned her and forced her into the King padding and moved in behind her. She would get the most depth in this position, I figured, and she sprawled before me, hunching her ass up as I climbed on behind her.

I held my shaft, and with the other hand, lined her up and started pressing. Not fast enough for her liking. She pressed back, making me stretch her as I entered. I would have been more patient but she wouldn't have it any other way. she pressed back, taking me deeper.

My full six inches were inside her now, and she growled, animalistically, not in pain but almost anger! "Yeah, Harry, fuck me like you did Lizzie!"

All I could do was hold her hips, she provided all the energy, I provided the cock. She was rocking, almost slamming against me, barking out, "Fuck Me! Give me more! Harder!

I reached under her and felt for the clit, and found it, and she seemed amazed that this just got better. Her muscles clenched around me and she screamed, "Oh Baby, I'm Coming!" and I knew she had, the way her body jerked and spasmed, and her head crashed into the mattress, as if she was banging it. "Yes, Baby, yes, yes!"

My own orgasm was next in line and would not be denied. I grunted and she knew I was almost there. She kept her ass high as I drove into her and felt my first rocket make lift-off, feeling the shot deep into her wet hole. I roared as I let another go. "Arghhh!" and she kept slamming me until I was spent and holding on to her for support.

She rolled onto her side,and I did the same, facing her, and we laughed and kissed, like old friends rather than new lovers.

She stared at me for a while. "What?" I asked.

"Can I take you out tonight?" she asked. "We have friends, they are having a party in a club in South Beach. Usually some sports stars or movie people, if you're into that."

"My only 2 decent shirts, one you saw last night, the other is already dirty."

"Not a problem, I'll take you out now, get you some new duds, make all the young girls swoon, but you come home with me, got it?"

"I can't let you do that."

"Harry, I have way more money than I need. It would give me great pleasure to take you, and I promise to let you pick out the stuff yourself."

I smiled as I teased her nipple. "Oh? You don't want me as your own personal Ken doll?"

"You're my Harry doll! Mine and Lizzie's! She's gonna be so happy! She said we'd hit it off!"

"Okay, but no Miami Vice. A tee shirt under a sports jacket? Even I have more taste than that!"