The Other Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

"She was pretty convincing last night. In between the drunk crying," Emma went on. "She's getting sobered up right now. I'm still there watching it, actually."

"You're still in her room?" I clarified. "This isn't some long con revenge, right?"

"No, nothing like that. We talked through it and we're okay," Emma shared. "In fact....she'd like to be okay with you, too. If you're available."

I thought it through and decided, "Well, I got two more spare days off this month. Where do I have to go?"

Not that long later, I was dressed, cleaned up and parking near Emma's hotel. A few more minutes later, I was on the elevator to her floor. A few seconds after that, I knocked on the door to Emma's room -- until the Emma who wasn't staying there answered.

"Hi," Emma Watson said with a shy smile, in spite of how I should have been the nervous one.

"You're sure everything's okay?" I had to ask again before coming in.

"They're much better now. Everything's much better now," Emma assured, kissing me quickly. "But she's going to be a wreck tomorrow. And however much longer she has to pretend she and Andrew are fine. In spite of everything, she should have at least one good thing to take with her."

"Apologizing to me would be that good?" I wondered.

"We'll just have to see how it goes," Emma said. "Shall we?" Since it wasn't really a question, I just obeyed and came in.

I found Emma Stone sitting on the room's couch, wearing a white shirt and jeans while holding a cup of coffee. When she saw me, she immediately seemed to shrink, which was unusual for someone so outgoing and full of life. Yet these were clearly different circumstances for her.

"She told you everything?" she checked. "Including the part where I'm really sorry? I'll still say it myself either way."

"You don't have to, I got the gist," I tried to calm her down.

"I really am sorry," Emma said anyway. "I don't know what came over me. Other than wine, heartbreak, seeing you guys jack each other off, stuff like that. It's still no excuse, for you or her. No matter what she's been telling me all morning."

"I guess telling you the same thing won't work. I still want to either way," I almost echoed her. "As long as she's okay, I can't possibly be mad at you."

That could be interpreted to mean I was happy she kissed me, as long as my Emma was fine. It could, but I hoped it wasn't. "So we're good?" I asked, almost hoping this meant we could go.

"It would seem so," Watson chimed in. "Still, it leaves us with a lot of time to kill. I killed enough by myself. Maybe it'll go faster with you here."

"You're sure?" I asked cautiously, yet Stone answered for him.

"I'm gonna have a lot of time on my hands today. Packing up, going over the tour schedule, practicing my lies. I can put it off till the afternoon," Emma figured. "Give me some momentum to go on." Well, she turned it from a defense for kissing the wrong man to a guilt trip pretty quick.

It worked on my Emma, so it would work on me too. It worked enough for us to have another little hang out -- only this one didn't have alcohol or sex hanging over it. Emma S told us about how she and Andrew fell out, but it was mostly peaceful -- as long as she had her space to get better. Now that they wouldn't have that for the next month around the world, she wasn't sure what would happen.

My Emma offered encouragement and advice, letting me admire again how all this was big of her. She could have gotten revenge with her fists, hands, or even her mouth by spilling Emma 2's secret. Warner Brothers would probably be overjoyed by Hermione throwing a monkey wrench into Sony's summer. Yet she was being better than that, as she was in most things.

For her part, Emma S was slowly coming back to life, getting back to the witty, level headed woman the world knew her as. I knew her as that from afar too, but I was glad to see it in person now.

I supposed when me and my Emma saw her in the last few months, she was just putting on a brave face. But she looked more care free now, although we all knew that would change soon.

If she wanted to forget that a while longer, I would do my part to help. It seemed Emma W was already ahead of me too. However, Emma S tested us both by telling me, "So I hear you used to be into me."

I coughed nervously, looking to my Emma for clues on how I could answer. Then again, where else would Emma 2 have heard it from? "I....well, what else did you hear?" I stalled for time.

"Not much. But it was enough," Emma S answered. "I guess if this happened a few months ago, we'd have had a far different night. And morning, maybe."

"Who knows?" I attempted to shrug off, at least in front of my Emma.

Yet the other one suddenly turned relentless, pressing with, "That whole show with her....you didn't dream it up with me in mind, right? Back then?"

"No!" I denied, which probably made me look too guilty. Although I really wasn't. "That was a spur of the moment thing. She's the only Emma who inspired me to do that. You and me were always in private places. In my mind!"

I should have stopped two sentences earlier. All I was doing was redigging my own grave, even though she started it. And my girlfriend wasn't stopping it yet. She didn't even stop when Emma S asked, "Was I too innocent to fuck in public? In your mind?"

I was ready to turn invisible, or at least run to the halls once my girlfriend piped up. I couldn't look at either of them in the meantime -- and neither of them were saying a word. Once I realized they both wanted me to answer, I had no choice but to say, "I didn't think of it like that. I just figured you'd be less....innocent in private."

"And on that note, off to give you some privacy, then," Emma W startled me. She let me sputter for a moment before clarifying, "It's just that I have to meet with my agent soon, that's all."

"Oh. Okay, should I come with you or just go home?" I asked her.

"Nonsense. Emma needs some company today. You stay here with her, and I'll come back in about an hour," my Emma offered. "Then we can both make sure she has happy memories on her trip."

"Really?" I still questioned. Yet Emma nodded, and Emma 2 kept a blank face on as well. Before I inquired further, Emma got up and kissed me goodbye. It was a brief kiss, but she poured a lot into it anyway.

"Don't worry about me. Just take care of her," she instructed, then turned and left the hotel room.

I almost literally scratched my head, filled with confusion and some awkwardness. Despite all these hours with Emma Stone since last night, this was the first time I was alone with her. Considering all that happened, and all my Emma told her, I didn't see a promising way for this to end.

Not one I could get away with, anyway.

"Okay, this is too weird!" Emma S blurted out. "It was nice of her, but...."

"What was nice?" I wanted to know. Emma looked even more awkward than when I first came in, then sighed and explained why.

"Don't ask me how she thought it up, I have no idea. I just knew it was better than her clawing my eyes out," Emma started. "Before you got here, Emma told me....if I still wanted what....I wanted last night....it'd be okay."

It took me a second to get the full gist of it. The next second felt like an eternity. One eternity later, Emma went on. "I didn't ask, I swear! I didn't even agree! I didn't say no, either, but let's brush that off right now!"

"And the rest?" I gasped. "What am.....what am I supposed to think about that?" There were too many shocked, angry, confused, betrayed, horny, erotic thoughts to sort through at the moment.

"Don't think bad thoughts about Emma. She's not trying to trap you or get revenge....I think," Emma said. "She said it'd be fine because I'm leaving tomorrow, I need this to get through the tour....and that you'd be real good at it. Cause of the fantasies. And you being so good with her."

"If I'm so good, she shouldn't...." I trailed off before I could end with "want to share me" Instead, I added, "Is this a test? To make sure I wouldn't leave her for you? I could have said no before she left!"

"She knows you won't! She trusts you, she told me! That's why she's okay!" Emma pressed. "It's just....it makes it more weird that she's okay. I don't want to come between you if she really isn't okay. After what I saw last night, that would really suck!"

"What did you see? In your opinion?" I asked, wanting to get off topic and have more time to think rationally.

"I saw....all the stuff I miss. Love stuff, sexy stuff, all of it," Emma confessed. "Maybe I'd have felt it if I saw some other star and hot guy go at it. But I saw you guys. I wanted what you had again, if only for a little while." She sighed and further recapped, "Alcohol helped me forget the rest. And I'm still really sorry."

At that point, she chuckled almost bitterly. "I guess your fantasy me was far less fucked up than the real thing, right? That's what you get for putting me on a pedestal, huh?"

"You're not fucked up. That's the whole reason you were on the pedestal," I blurted out. "Well, the looks and talent helped. Voice and red hair were another plus. Not that the blonde hair isn't...." I realized I was getting off track.

Once I got on the right one, I explained, "I mean, you're not some alcoholic, cheating train wreck. You're the girl next door. The funny, cool girl. The pretty, beautiful, sexy girl. The girl who can be your best friend, girlfriend and total vixen all at once. If you're not, you made it easy to believe it....and you made it easy to fall for. And....maybe that's why I fell so hard for another Emma like that."

"I'm sure there were other reasons," Emma S pointed out.

"Okay, the fame, looks and sex played some part. But that other stuff....that's really my type. I owe you one for that. So one drunken, lovesick moment won't erase that," I promised her. "Calling me hot went a long way too."

For all the truthful sap, I was most relieved when the joke landed. With Emma laughing again and still looking moved, I figured I did something right. When I sat back down on the couch and had another coffee with her, in comfortable silence with the occasional shared smile, I really felt relaxed -- like I would with the other Emma.

"What are we gonna tell Emma? When she gets back?" Emma asked.

"That nothing happened. Has the benefit of being true," I figured. "Unless she'll be mad that I didn't fuck another girl?"

"Maybe she'll settle for trying and failing. Worked out last time," Emma offered.

"Are you saying we tell her we tried?" I clarified.

"She'd see through that. It'd have to be more convincing," Emma reasoned. "I'm an actress and you're....studying one. We can come up with something to sell us....trying."

I barely bought that as an excuse or a setup. I could barely believe she was even trying to make one. Maybe I believed it more than I did 15 minutes ago, but.... "So things stopped being weird all of a sudden?" I wondered.

"Oh, they're still weird and fucked up," Emma chortled. Her smile then got warmer -- and had more of an effect on me -- when she added, "But it seems easier to live with now."

I exhaled deeply at this latest rollercoaster twist. Fortunately, Emma spoke and spared me from having to use words yet. However, I was less thankful to see the sadness on her face.

"She's right, I did want this. I know damn well you do too. If only once. If you still don't want to, tell me now. Before I do anything else," Emma demanded/pleaded. "I can stop now and just hang out till she gets back. But if you try to start something else....you'd better finish it. I can deal with rejection better than false hope...."

I was running out of things I could deal with. Conflicting emotions, feelings, finding new ways to reference the Emmas differently....all that and more was almost too much. The sad, hopeful but somehow still steady face of Emma Stone took the cake.

Even with all she was going through and feeling, she was still prepared to look and feel brave if nothing happened. To still savor our time together as a relief before her difficult tour. She really was one of a kind, which I knew before I even met her. Yet to have it confirmed like this now....

God help me, I had to do it. I still didn't even know if I would do more yet, or if I could. If I did this and couldn't go further, I would really kill her. But the risk -- at least that risk -- meant nothing now.

I just had to kiss her once, at least. Maybe that would be enough.

My lips were tentative on hers at first. When she pressed hers back, they felt tentative as well. This actually made me feel like we were equal -- leaving every other factor aside.

Yet it encouraged me to share another kiss with her, then another. When our lips broke and we opened our eyes, seeing hers made me kiss her again right there.

Emma didn't have time to close her eyes again, which made me thankful. And enraptured. Aroused. Seduced. Unleashed. And when she smiled that sweet, thankful smile that turned so downright....sultry....

Before I knew it, I put myself on top of Emma on the couch. She could feel everything -- especially down below. I couldn't hold back how I truly wanted her to feel, taste, rub and swallow everything....

But if I wanted that right away, it would end right away. If I was doing this, I was going to really take it all in. I'd waited too long to settle for anything else.

Even as Emma looked more excited and eager, I still stuck to going slow. Her beautiful face, hypnotizing eyes, irresistible smile and the flowing hair on the couch didn't help me, though. But if I just kissed down her cheek and couldn't look at it all, maybe I'd be better.

It helped somewhat, or at least enough to settle down in her arms. As they went around me, my right hand went into her hair while my left settled on her waist. I carefully touched her down there, although my mouth was less careful on her neck.

My face was buried under hers, yet I clearly heard a hiss when my hand reached her jeans. "Oh, I see...." it became clear to me. "You want me to do what I did last night? Is that it?"

"Maybe...." was all Emma said. That wouldn't do.

"Don't clam up," I insisted, lifting my face back up. "If we're doing this, you're gonna tell me everything. I need to hear you tell me what you want," I emphasized on hear. "So what's it gonna be? Tell me before I do anything else."

I tapped my fingers on Emma's upper leg, as a subtle form of teasing/torture. It might be torture for me if I waited too long, but the reward was worth the risk.

"I want your fingers covered in cum again," Emma rasped out -- confirming my theory and making my pants very uncomfortable. Best to take care of hers first, though.

I unbuttoned her jeans with my left hand, pulling the front down just enough. However, I needed a better position for the next part. This involved going off Emma and lying on my side next to her, then signaling her to lie on her side too.

Now my left hand had more room to grasp the front of her panties, rubbing away at will. Emma pushed her hips forward as a result, but otherwise lay still. Yet she eventually put her left elbow up and leaned her head on her hand, forming an enticing pose.

As my eyes roamed over her lovely figure, I failed to notice her right arm reaching out to me. She rested her hand on my waist, drifting it down to my ass. While I kept rubbing her crotch, Emma got bolder and tried to pull the back of my pants down, until she exposed one bare cheek.

This was a clear enough signal to pull her panties down. As I stroked her bare pussy, she tried to stroke my bare ass as well. Obviously, I had more of an effect on her -- but at times it didn't feel that way.

"You planning on going any lower?" I had to ask.

"Nope. No time for you to cum early on me," Emma answered.

"Hey, I...." I started to protest, before I really thought about it. "Point taken," I sighed, but jammed my finger into Emma to overshadow it.

"Yeah....just make me cum on your fingers. Then I'll go on your cock," Emma offered.

"Oh man...." I exhaled. "Well....if that's all we have time for...." I would make her cum on my fingers, all right. However, I had to give them some help.

Without any more warning, I got on my feet and lowered the rest of my pants down. At the least, I could give my cock some room to breathe while I worked. Once my underwear was off too, I reached for Emma and got her pants down too.

Emma just stayed quiet and helped me get her pants and underwear off. She laid on her back, as I took my time admiring her pale, shapely legs. Nevertheless, she herself said there wasn't much time, and I had other things to squeeze in.

So I got on my knees and squeezed my tongue into her pussy. After I started wiggling it, Emma's moans got louder.

They stayed steady as my tongue licked her up and down, and my hands went up and down on her legs in unison. I wasn't fingering her, but I'd get to that as soon as I tasted her enough. As such, I felt a little offended when I saw her finger heading towards her pussy.

I lifted my head up, giving Emma time to start playing with herself. I frowned, but went down to lick the bottom of her pussy, hoping it'd impress her enough. She fucked herself faster instead, which hurt my pride more than I'd admit. Out loud, anyway. At least at first.

I looked up at her, tempted to object -- until I saw she wasn't even looking at me. She was looking to her left and looking down, with her eyes looking quite hungry. What was over there that could --

I looked down at my hard, hanging, in clear view cock and pieced it together.

She was pleasuring herself to me. After all these years of me masturbating over her and her body....she was masturbating to me. I was desirable enough for Emma Stone to frig herself to -- or at least one part of me was. Still, it was close enough to being flattering and....super hot.

This required a super hot response in kind. Three fingers worth of it.

To ease her in, I just put one finger in next to hers, and we worked together for a while. When I got a second one in, Emma slowly began to ease hers out. A split second later, my third finger took its place and pumped her immediately -- right as my tongue returned.

As I licked her and fucked her with my left hand, my right forefinger and thumb rubbed and tugged her. "Oh, fuck me!" Emma called. "Is that what you wanna hear? About fucking me so good?"

"I could stand to see more proof," I warned, curling my fingers inside her in hopes of triggering such "proof."

"Okay, hold on...." Emma vowed, gyrating her hips and lifting them to meet my fingers. When she lifted them high enough, my right hand slid under her ass and grabbed her supple flesh. It made her hips stop as I held her ass and stepped up my finger and tongue work.

With that, Emma rested and just arched her head and back, letting me work her over. I saw her grit her teeth and close her eyes, yet I kept looking at her as my fingers pumped away. They would take care of it from here -- I just wanted to watch now.

I watched Emma open her mouth without a sound. I saw her open her eyes briefly, then close them and let out a shriek. I felt her cum on my fingers just like she promised, but I still watched her face crumble and contort first.

If I was the first to make her do this in a while, I was going to take it all in. Like I wasn't going to see how that bright, beautiful face came apart as she came. It was fairly close to my fantasies, in truth.

Yet the serenity she showed moments later couldn't be dreamed up. I just froze there, watching and letting her watch me -- right up until her cum dripped off me.

I snapped out of it, got on my feet and pulled my fingers out, licking them too quick to make a full show of it. Nevertheless, Emma still asked, "Is that a hint?"

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers