The Other Guy

Story Info
Wife had a surprise for me.
1.1k words
3.2
82.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She joined me momentarily in the bedroom, while our guest waited in the living room. Quickly getting changed while tossing me a video camera and winking, telling me to have fun. I gave her a minute to get re-acquainted with our guest before quietly making my way to the back of the living room. I was transfixed by the sight of my beautiful wife, perching on his lap, kissing him deeply while his hands massaged each of her soft breasts. Her bra was already unstrapped, and as I watched he slowly slid one hand under her short mini-skirt.

Suddenly remembering the camera just in time to watch my wife practically ripping his shirt off, I watched as she traced her lovely slender fingers across his muscled, dark chest, while he lifted her bra completely away from her shoulders. In the space of a few moments both of them were nearly naked.

She straddled his lap and fumbled at the zipper of his pants until his erect cock sprung free. He immediately took one of her pink nipples between his lips. I knew my wife loved to have her nipples sucked, and sure enough she arched her back and moaned, grinding hard against his hips.

I watched her wiggle and dance in his lap, watching her little skirt slide up and up, knowing only her thin panties lay between them. I slowly walked around the oblivious pair, recording my wife's eyes closed in ecstasy as she ground against his obviously hard erection. Just as I thought she had forgotten I was there, she opened her eyes and smiled at me, quickly whispering something into his ear. They both then got up and she pushed me down in his place, handing the camera to him.

Kneeling down between my legs, she released my throbbing hard cock from my boxers, sliding her slim hand down my shaft, teasing me. Holding my gaze she slowly kissed, then licked, then sucked the head of my cock. I moaned deeply, hips thrusting a little as she slid almost the whole length of me into her mouth.

After a few minutes of this she stopped and motioned something to him. I had forgotten he was there, let alone recording everything. He then handed the camera back to me giving me a front row seat. I could see him shaking with arousal as he knelt down behind her on the thick carpet. He removed her panties as she wiggled her sweet little hips at him, while still engorging my cock. I could feel her tense briefly as he placed the head of his erection at the entrance of her pussy, lingering for a moment, then thrusting deep inside of her.

I could hardly believe it! For the first time, my wife was pleasuring two cocks! Fulfilling one of my deepest fantasies, and letting me record it!

I zoomed in on his dark hands holding my wife's hips as she thrust hard against him, causing him to grunt and moan, teasing him, bringing him closer to orgasm. I could hardly believe I was watching my wife's sweet little pussy being pounded by another man as she continued to suck me off.

I was loving the view, but I wanted more, I begged her to let us switch places, to which she obliged. I rubbed myself between her swollen slick pussy lips, parting them and thrusting deep inside, as I watched her tease him. She licked all up the underside of his cock, swirling the head with her tongue, taking him deeper and deeper down her throat.

I could see his dark arms tensing as he ran his hands through her hair, grasping it, thrusting upwards, guiding her around his cock. He was ready to orgasm, ready to pump his think cum down my wife's throat. Just then she turned to me, and I made sure to get a close up zoom as she asked, "You like watching me suck off another man's cock, don't you? Want to watch him cum all over me? Hmm? Maybe I'll let him cum in my mouth."

My cock swelled at her words, as I felt the familiar rise of cum swelling in my balls. I stopped with my cock buried completely in her as she reached between her legs and gently rubbed my balls. I came immediately, filling her with what felt like a gallon of cum.

Turning her attention back to him I moved around beside them to get a good angle of my wife sucking off his large black cock. He had obviously come off the brink of his orgasm when she had stopped to finish pleasuring me. I could see hints of his cum around her mouth.

After a few moments of enjoying my wife's mouth, he pulled her up onto his lap. She was straddling him now as his dark hands massaged her from breasts to hips. I recorded as he took one of her erect nipples in his mouth, sucking hard.

My wife's knees immediately buckled as she moaned and sat down hard against his lap. He groaned deeply as her hands found his erect cock and started stroking him as he continued sucking her nipples and kissing her chest.

From one side to the other he licked, kissed, and sucked her breasts until she was rocking in his lap. Her small delicate hands stroked the tip of his cock as it jutted up between them, wet with her saliva and his arousal. Moaning, she hugged him, pressing her breasts into his face, while sliding her wet pussy directly against the base of his erect cock.

I knew because I was behind her, recording every moan and arch of her back as she enjoyed his tongue on her breasts and his cock against her thighs. Watching as her eyes closed in ecstasy as she slowly slid against the length of his cock.

She was shaking, close to orgasm, as she continued stimulating her clit against his cock. Her moans quickened as she started to jerk her hips against him. The muscles in his powerful arms stood out as he rocked her hard against the head of his cock, he groaned and immediately plunged deep inside of her sweet little pussy. She gasped at the sudden intrusion, and held tight to him, digging her nails deep into his chest. I watched her moan and orgasm as his cock erupted deep inside her, pulsing, squirting inside my wife's soft and vulnerable pussy. I could see a hint of worry in her eyes as he released deep inside of my wife. I could see that look quickly fade, as she either decided she didn't care or she was enjoying her climax too much too dwell on the thought.

They both collapsed, exhausted from the exertion and rested for a few minutes. Then she got up, kissed me and dragged me into our bedroom as our guest got dressed and left.