The Other Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers

Sharon and I were both well on our way to another climax. Sharon really got into it with lots of noise and aggressive humping. As I pawed her breasts I literally ripped her bustier top completely off. Joel looked stunned as he sat watching. Sharon was completely lost in the moment as she worked herself to orgasm pumping my cock and rubbing her own clit as I massaged her tits.

Sharon alternated between gasping for breath and moaning "Oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming" When we both came Sharon collapsed on me to catch her breath while I fondled her ass.

I asked Joel to fix each of us a drink. I told Sharon we were going to shower up before continuing in the family room. I showered first and borrowed a robe. As I headed to the family room I told Sharon to clean up then dress in something sexy and come downstairs. I popped a Viagra and went downstairs for my drink. A few moments later Sharon arrived. I was impressed; she had beautiful sheer stretch pink lingerie, a very low cut bra, garter belt, bikini panties and stockings under a sheer white robe. She looked angelic and seemed ready for more. I complemented Joel on how quickly his wife had become a horny slut in the making. We shared some pizza and quickly downed our drinks. Joel was polite and quiet looking at us both intensely.

I told Sharon to come sit on my lap facing me. We made out for several minutes with me rubbing her panty covered ass and suckling her breasts and neck and getting some passionate French kisses.

I was ready for my blow job. Sharon got on her knees on the floor in front of the couch I was sitting on and positioned herself for the dirty deed. She removed her robe and opened my robe and reached for my penis fondling it gently as it grew. For the next 15 minutes Sharon worked on my tool. Given our prior action I was able to enjoy the sensation far longer than normal without losing it. As the time approached I contemplated whether to unload in Sharon's mouth. I decided to position Sharon sitting on the end of the couch with me standing over her such that she could continue to suck on my cock. As it came time to unload I pulled out and dumped several streams on Sharon's bra and cleavage. I told her to massage the cum on her skin. As she complied it was clear that she was completely into her role. Joel was masturbating in the. I told Sharon to go get my bag and grab a vibrator and masturbate for Joel and I while I regained my strength. For the next 30 minutes Sharon laid on the couch and blissfully brought herself off a couple of times by working her clit with a vibrator.

Joel had cum in his pants and went to change into clean clothes. I was gradually regaining my desire. When Joel returned I called Sharon over to the couch. I told her to remove her robe and panties and lean over the arm of the couch. I grabbed some lubricant from my bag and began massaging it on Sharon's ass. I also lubed up my cock in preparation. I next took a clean vibrator and inserted it into Sharon's pussy. I told Joel I was going to fuck his wife's ass while he watched. Sharon was leaned over the couch such that she was facing Joel and he could see her tits hanging from her bra as her ass rested on the arm of the couch. I reached around pulling her bra cups below her nipples and fondling them. They were firm indicating her excitement and anticipation. I slowly worked first one then two fingers in Sharon's ass. She squirmed. She was ready and so was I. My cock followed. In short order I was fully and snugly inserted. Sharon was moaning before I even began to pump. For the next 10 minutes I worked in the out, occasionally resting or stopping to massage Sharon's ass cheeks. I told Joel how great his wife's ass felt around my cock. I asked Sharon if this was the first cock she had had in her ass. She didn't answer but grunted "Oh god that feels good." The pace quickened and I began pounding forcefully into her willing back hole. The feeling of her soft round ass against my groin was fantastic.

Sharon trembled in orgasm before I finished. I unloaded what seemed like a gallon in Sharon's back hole. We were both near exhaustion by the time I came and we collapsed for several minutes on the couch.

I went to the bathroom to clean up and dress. When I returned I told Sharon to go give Joel a blowjob. Joel was in heaven as Sharon, naked and on her knees on the floor in front of Joel's chair, began worked on his aching member. I walked over to Sharon and took a vibrator and turned it on and stuck it in her ass. I told her to take Joel deeper down her throat as I worked the vibrator.

I told Sharon "Simon says let Joel cum on your face."

As I watched Joel's eyes rolled back in his head and he grunted and pulled his cock from Sharon's mouth. Sharon sat compliantly while Joel erupted with several streams of hot white cum plastering her face. The shy innocent wife was knelling on the floor with cum dripping down her face, a vibrator still buzzing in her ass and a load of my cum in all her holes.

I let myself out and ended one of the most incredible evenings of my life. I left my duffel bag -- I hope Joel and Sharon would have some fun with the handcuffs and ankle restraints we hadn't had a chance to use.

Several weeks later I came across Sharon's address while cleaning my briefcase and decided to send her a gift card to a lingerie shop as a thank you. Not long after I got a call from Sharon and Joel. They said they were enjoying their growing collection of sex toys and sexy lingerie. As we visited I admitted I thought about our adventure frequently and hoped they had enjoyed it as much as I had. They both admitted it had been an eye-opening experience and they still got excited when they thought about it. Joel mentioned that Sharon's birthday was in two months. I quickly mentioned I would be more than happy to play host for her birthday party at my timeshare in Vegas.

In an authoritative voice I said "Simon says you should plan to come."

They didn't respond other than a chuckle. I told Sharon I could arrange any number of interesting experiences.

"Would you like to try some bondage, become a weekend exhibitionist, or take on a few of my friends in some gang-bang action for the special occasion?" I continued. "Joel and I could share you for the weekend or he could stay home and baby-sit and we could make him a video of our weekend escapades?" "Maybe we should dye your hair blond and show you off around town for the weekend." "You would look great in a tiny bikini around the pool or a black leather skirt and bustier at the casino."

As I hung up I said "Simon says call and let me know your schedule so I can make the arrangements."

Sharon giggled a nervous laugh but neither she nor Joel said no. I could tell from her voice that she was excited thinking about the possibilities. I penciled in the date on my calendar. I'd love to burry my head between those delicious tits and pound that beautiful pussy and ass again.

We'll see.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers
12