The Other Side

Story Info
Couple begins to experiment with their kinky side.
2.3k words
4.09
25.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been together for a few weeks now. It was wonderful, after waiting so long, we finally had the relationship we'd been waiting for. The past few weeks had been glorious, tons of hot and wild sex; hours spent talking, and just enjoying each other's company. But so far, it had been sweet sex, or loving sex, or fun sex, or passionate sex, or just mildly kinky sex, we hadn't embraced our darker, kinkier, wilder side. The side that made him say he wanted to do so many dirty things to me. The side that made my spine tingle when he told me to do something rather than asking. The side that we had tempted on the phone those wonderful nights years ago.

I had been aching for it, longing for him to control me. Waiting patiently for him to decide it was time. It wasn't the same if I had to ask for it. It wasn't that I was unhappy either, in fact quite the opposite I was thrilled, I can't remember when I had been so happy before, it was wonderful being with him. But still I longed for him, I longed for that sound in his voice and that feeling inside when I know that I will do anything he asks.

I had gotten home from work and just showered, changed and put a bit of makeup when he called. "Hey, babe. You up to anything?"

"No, I just got home."

"Alright, I'll be over in a few."

"K, see ya" I checked my reflection in the mirror. Long blonde hair clinging to itself wetly down my back, I ran a brush through it a few times, hoping it looked somewhat decent. Low rise dark jeans, and a tight black tank, just a hint of my toned stomach showing between the two. I smiled pleased that I had gotten my figure back. I decided to grab a book and read till he showed up.

I heard the front door open and set the book down. I walked out to the living room to greet him. He put his arms around me and kissed me passionately. I felt a tingle down my spine, and a happy rush. "Did'ya miss me?" I grinned.

"You know it babe"

I chuckled soflty. "So what'up?"

In reply he took my hand and let me to my room. He grabbed me around the waist, and took my face in his hands kissing me again while pressing his hands into the small of my back, then slowly sliding them down and grabbing my ass cheeks, pulling my body closer against him. We held this kiss for several minutes and when he pulled away I was breathless.

"Whoa, what was that for?" I asked as I took a step back from him.

"Nothing, just can't help thinking about all the naughty things I want to do to you."

My breath quickened and I nearly quivered in hope and anticipation. Was this what I had been waiting for? I looked into his eyes, he cocked an eyebrow at me and smiled. I bit my lip and lowered my lashes, unsure what to say. He raised his eyebrow again and smiled and I remembered our little code from so long ago. I raised my eyebrow and nodded slightly as a smile came over my face.

He pulled me close. "Suck my dick, my little slut."

I smiled and knelt in front of him. I undid the buckle on his belt, his button and pulled down his zipper. I reached into his fly and pulled his dick towards me. I licked my lips, then slowly twirled my tongue around the very head of his dick. I circled around his head a few times before taking the very tip into my mouth and kissing his cock. I pulled back and placed a gentle kiss on the very tip. Then swirled my tongue quickly over his entire shaft, from base to tip. I then took him into my mouth and ran my tongue all over his cock. Slowly I slid my mouth further and further down his cock, taking him deep down my throat. I held him there for a few seconds and then started to slid my way back up running my tongue along his shaft as I worked my way back up to kiss and tease and suck on the head again. I kept up this ever changing tease, up and down, fast and slow, deep hard sucks, light licks, twirls and caresses, until he started to moan and thrust his hips slightly forward. Then I slid him in my mouth and started to suck hard and consistent slightly up and down holding the base of his cock in my hand. I sucked him harder and he started to cum, I pulled my mouth off slightly so he came in my mouth, not down my throat, and I swallowed his cum hungrily. I saved just a bit in my mouth. He pulled me up from my knees to kiss him. And I surprised him by passing the cum from my mouth to his. We twirled our tongues around each others enjoying the slippery taste of his cum. He pulled back and redid his pants.

"Take off your clothes."

I stepped back, pulled my shirt over my head, and threw it on the floor. Then I undid the top button on my jeans and slid the zipper down. I slid my jeans over my hips, wriggled them down my thighs. Then I stepped out of my pants and kicked them behind me. I looked at him the entire time. I watched his eyes travel my body. I watched his gaze linger over my full breasts covered in a thin black lace bra. I watched him work his gaze down between my legs, to my matching panties, a slight bit of fluff visible through the sheer lace and back up again lingering over my tits, between settling on my eyes.

"Kneel for me." A wicked smile crossed his face.

I slid to my knees again. Letting my legs spread slightly, I sat back on my heels and waited to see where he was going with this.

"Stay like that."

He walked from the room. I heard his steps as he walked into the kitchen, I heard the gentle clink as he opened the fridge, and then I heard the familiar sound of a beer opening. I sat there on my knees waiting for him to come back, feeling my nipples firm against the lace of my bra. I felt my pussy get wet, with anticipation. I felt as much as heard him walk back into the room. He sat down on my bed and drank his beer. He set the bottle down and looked at me.

"Come here" I started to rise, "No don't get up"

I crawled over to him, and kneeled next to the bed. "Good girl" He pat my head and ran his hand under my chin. I sighed and smiled as he touched my face, and he chuckled under his breath. He brought his hand down to my breast and ran his hand across and under, reaching up to tweak my nipple. I let out a small gasp.

"You like that, don't you?"

I lowered my head and sighed, "Yes, very much"

Again he chuckled under his breath. "Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes"

"Do you enjoy kneeling for my like this?"

I sighed again, lowering my lashes "Yes, I do."

He stood and took my hands in his and pulled me up to my feet. He then reached behind me and unhooked my bra. He slid my bra from my shoulders and my whole body tingled as he touched my skin. He turned me around so that I faced the mirror and stood behind me. I watched him bring his hands around my body and take my breasts in his hands. He took my nipples between his thumb and index finger and slowly rolled them, applying pressure steadily. The sensation made my pussy tingle. He started to pull on my nipples pinching them tighter between his fingers, causing jolts of electricity to travel down to my pussy. He slid his hands down my body, grabbed the sides of my underwear, and slid them off my body. He resumed his position behind me, grasped my left breast in his left hand, and slid his right hand between my legs. As his fingers slid over my soft bit of fluff and touched my slit, I spread my legs a bit wider. He began to rub my clit with his index finger, and I watched the look of lust grow in my face. I bucked my hips gently against his hand, hoping to will his fingers inside me. I watched the woman in the mirror become a wanton slut, thrilled with the pleasures she was receiving from this man touching her body. I watched my eyes glaze slightly, and my breaths become deeper, making my tits bounce slightly. I felt my pussy become even more slick, and I felt my mind become consumed by the need to have something inside me. Suddenly he stopped, placed his hands on my shoulders turned me around, and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. "Get on the bed."

I sat on the bed, and he placed the chair near the bed. He sat in the chair. "Put two fingers in your pussy."

I leaned back and spread my legs so he had a clear view of me pleasuring myself. I placed two fingers in my slippery wet cunt, and nearly came. As I struggled to catch my breath and regain control of my body, he said, "Are you going to cum for me, already?"

"Yes...please" I breathed.

"Cum for me, my little slut." I came, hard. My pussy convulsed around my fingers, my breath quickened, I moaned softly, and bucked my hips against my hand. I needed the release, after getting so wound up. "Put another finger in."

I slid another finger in my pussy, and moaned happily, as I slid my three fingers in and out of my slippery hole. I rocked my body, and trailed my other hand over my nipples, and across my tits. I pressed my thumb against my clit, and came again, a gentle orgasm, rolled through my body, and I quivered. "Put another finger in" I slid my pinkie into my cunt and wriggled my fingers against the walls of my cunt. "I want to see you put your fist in your pussy." I slid my thumb in and slowly worked my hand into my cunt. I got to the knuckles and started to cum again, I fell into a haze of lust. The only thought in my head was sex, of myself and my orgasm. As my body relaxed and I started to come back, "Further,"

"I... I .." I breathed deep as I struggled to form words "I can't"

He came over and squeezed a bit of lube on to my hand. "Yes you can, you can do anything I tell you to." I slid my hand in further until, my entire fist was inside my pussy. I started to cum again gently. Rocking my body pressing my hand in and out of my self. "That's it get all cum drunk for me" I smiled at him. I felt the bed shift as he sat down on the bed next to me. He placed his hand on my hand that was in my pussy and gently pulled. I started to slowly slide my hand out, as he kissed me deeply. I reached my arm around him and pulled him closer to me.

"You're such a good little slut" he whispered in my ear. I put my other arm around him and kissed him again. He stood up, and took a length of rope from his bag and bound my arms over my head to the bed. He kissed me on the lips quickly and kissed both my nipples. Then he took a small leather strap out and gently swatted my nipples with it. I drew a sharp intake of breath as the leather struck my nipple, and then moaned deeply. He struck each nipple 3 times, and then kissed and sucked them gently, as if taking the sting away with his mouth. He then knelt on the bed next to me, and began to slowly lick my pussy. He ran his tongue along my slit, and then slowly probed between my lips. He licked my clit, and then twirled his tongue around it. He licked deep along my slit, and returned to suck and nipple on my clit. It felt so wonderful to have him softly licking my pussy, soothing me, stroking the fires inside me again. I started to moan slightly and press my hips up against him.

He stopped suddenly, stood up, and took his clothes off. He got back on to the bed and straddled himself over me. I felt his dick press against and slide inside my pussy. It felt amazing to feel him inside me after waiting so long. He pushed in agonizingly slow, and then pulled back out again just as slow. I whimpered slightly and bucked my hips, and he moved even slower. It was frustrating to feel him slowly sliding himself inside me when all I wanted to do was wrap my body around his and writhe against him, but I knew that the more I struggled the more I would have to wait, so I lay there and enjoyed the feeling of every last bit of him moving his way inside me and then out again. He started to speed up, he put my leg over his arm as he moved faster and deeper into me. I started to cum again. I felt him pull all the way out of me, and as I started to whimper, I felt him press steadily against my ass. I relaxed and he slid smoothly into me. I did so love when he fucked my ass. This time there was nothing slow about it, he fucked me desperately. He came deep inside me, I curled against him, safe in his arm and drifted to sleep.