The Other Side of Gemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the way you say my name," she said, fucking herself faster and bit her bottom lip. "Say it again?"

I almost did, but then I remembered I was there to help Gemma, not get drawn into Gem's games.

"Listen, I'm just here to talk. Can we talk?" I asked.

"But you don't want to talk, Nick," she said, pulling her finger out of her cunt. It was so wet. She sucked it off slowly, then sat up and leaned towards me, close. "You want to slam your hard cock into me over and over until I scream. Don't think I don't know. Gemma may choose not to see, but I love to feel your eyes on me. I love when your cock gets hard because of me. Do you know how difficult it was for me, being confined inside that goodie-two-shoes who wouldn't ever let me touch you? I was supposed to be satisfied with that limp-dick Casey. What a lame he was. He wasn't a real man, like you, Nick," she said, looking me over and running her hand up and down my chest.

"Gem, I'm your brother," I said, weakly.

"No, you're not. You're Gemma's brother. I am not her," she said, firmly. "I am my own person."

"But the person you are is ultimately just a part of Gemma. Meaning I am still your brother."

She thought about this. The truth seemed to be dawning on her. Then she shrugged it off.

"I don't fucking care," she whispered in my ear. Then she started kissing my neck. And let me tell you: it felt awesome. I really couldn't fully think when she was doing that, and as if that wasn't bad enough, her hand wandered down my chest, down my stomach, made its way to my crotch and began to lightly caress the raging hard-on I was now sporting.

"Ahhh, it's so big and hard. I want it so much. In my cunt, in my mouth, in my ass..." she purred.

I was reeling. She was winning. She wasn't scaring me like she'd done Casey, she was seducing me, and that was far worse because I had very little defense for that. I'd told Gemma that I was strong enough to handle her, and I couldn't let her down, and I realized in that moment that was exactly what I was doing. I was letting Gemma down. I grabbed Gem's hand and stopped her.

"How do you think Gemma will feel when she wakes up and finds out you were rubbing my cock?" I asked.

She laughed, then she shrugged. She didn't care. "Don't tell her," she said, and crushed her lips against mine. Her lips were really soft and she wriggled her tongue into my mouth. "Mmmmmm," she moaned, as her tongue explored my mouth. She took my hand and put it on her tit, and that was when I lost all resolve. Her tit was so full and so firm, my hand just started working it, squeezing and kneading it.

"Yes," she breathed into my mouth, as I went on to fondle the other breast. "I want you, you can't imagine how long I've wanted you. Since I was 12. Maybe younger. Please touch me. Take my shirt off."

I obeyed mindlessly, pulling her tank top off of her. When I saw her tits in that bra, so round and soft, yet so firm and perky, my heart started racing. I knew that if I touched them, if my fingers touched that soft skin, I would be lost. I tried again to talk some sense into her.

"Gem, I know you have needs and Gemma keeps you from meeting them, but these things you are doing, they are not things normal girls do. Normal girls don't go sign up to be escorts, or scare their boyfriends to death. Working at a club like that would be dangerous for Gemma, and you. I understand why you did it. You've just been deprived too long, and you're desperate for relief. What if Gemma promised to give you some relief every day?"

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"What if she masturbated more?"

"Boring!"

"What if she got a new boyfriend - one that wasn't a loser - and started having sex with him?"

"Every day?" she asked.

"Every day."

She thought about this. Then her face brightened with a new idea and she took my face in her hands. "What if she just let me have you?" she asked, mischievously. Then she licked my face! It was weird but I kinda liked it.

"Hm? What about that, Nick? What if you fuck me every day? I would like that. It would be such a thrill, I would never need to look elsewhere for fun. She would never even have to know..."

She pushed me back on the bed and hopped on top of me. She looked incredible from that angle, and I felt like I was in heaven as she positioned herself so that her steaming cunt was right over my hard cock.

"What about that, Nick?" she asked, and started to rub her tits and tweak her nipples. "Should I take the bra off?"

"Gem, please?" I begged, I was at her mercy. It was sad, really, how little resolve I had left. I was so weak! "Please stop this?"

"But I want you," she said, leaning down to kiss me.

"But I love Gemma," I said, right before her lips met mine.

Gem froze. She was shocked. Hell, I had shocked myself, too. I hadn't meant to say that, and I didn't know where it came from. But I had to admit to myself, it was true. I loved Gemma, and I couldn't betray her like this. Not when she'd confided in me, come to me for help.

Gem pulled back to look at me, hurt evident in her eyes. She let out a frustrated cry and slammed her fists down on either side of my head, causing me to jump.

"Why her?! She's boring! She's stupid! She's weak! She can't do the things I can do for you! She's a big fucking baby, I am a woman!" she screamed. Then all of a sudden her expression changed, like a light bulb just went off in her head. She put a finger to her lips, tapping it as she thought. "Wait a minute, you said before that I am a part of Gemma. So...if you love Gemma, then you must love me, too! You kinda have to."

She grinned with pride at her own smarts, as I struggled to find a way to contradict her. I had nothing. The logic was pretty sound.

"So..." she said, biting her lip sexily and giving me an inviting look. "Love me?"

She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra. Before I could protest, she had tossed it and I was looking at pure perfection. I had seen a lot of tits but never had I seen any as perfect as this.

"Oh Gemma," I said, my hands gravitating towards her tits.

"Gem," she corrected me.

It was then that my hands froze in midair as I started thinking. This was Gem, not Gemma. But then again, there was no real difference between Gemma and Gem. Gem was just the part of Gemma that Gemma couldn't accept. The part that wanted to be fucked all the time. More importantly, the part that wanted me. She suppressed it so much it became an alter ego.

If I could get Gemma to face her hidden desires for sex, and for me, Gem's personality would integrate with hers or disappear altogether. She would be "cured" so to speak.

As much as it killed me, I pulled my hands back from the glorious tits. Then I gently moved her off of me and handed her the tank top. She poked her bottom lip out, but she put the shirt back on.

"Gem, how can I get Gemma to face her sexual needs and desires?" I asked.

"I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to make us one person. That's why you told her to let me out tonight," she said, to my surprise. "Oh, I know everything she knows. But I keep myself hidden from her, because she can't accept that I exist. She has to be the good girl so that means I have to be the bad girl. I don't know why she makes these rules. Everyone needs sex, even Gemma the ice queen. Nobody can control who they love."

"How do I get her to accept that?" I asked.

She thought on it. "Keep seeing me. Bring me out of her and fuck me over and over. Then tell her about it. All about it. Let her see that you accept me. Then, she will accept me, too."

It sounded so simple, but I just couldn't imagine telling Gemma that I was having sex with her when she was vulnerable. I saw the rationale, but I doubted she would.

"I don't really think I can tell her that," I said.

"Tell me what? Did Gem come out?" she asked, an innocent look coming over her face.

Gemma was back!

I swallowed hard. "Uhh. Uhh, yeah," I said, scratching the back of my head. "We had a talk."

"What did she say?" she asked.

"Not much," I said. "Just that she's horny and you don't let her have any fun. You know....really, she's not all that bad..."

Gemma gasped and gawked at me wide-eyed. "She got to you!" she cried, pointing a finger at me in accusation. "Didn't she?! You're on her side now!"

"No! She did not! She - "

"What did you do to her? I mean, what did you do to me?!" she cried. She looked herself over and realized her bra was gone. She looked up at me like I was the worst traitor in the world, and it broke my heart. "Am I even still a virgin?"

"Of course you are!" I said, moving closer to her. "I didn't...No, it's not what you think! I am on your side, Gemma, I promise. Things just got crazy, that's all. She started taking her clothes off, and trying to - "

"Seduce you?"

"Yeah."

She seemed to relax then. "Oh. Okay, yeah I know. We thought she might do that," she said. "Thank God that's all it was."

I was so relieved. I knew then I couldn't take Gem's advice. That was not the way. I felt guilty enough and all I really did was feel her up a little and take off her shirt. There had to be another way. The good news was that I was starting to get an idea of what to do.

"So did you figure out how to help me?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I think I did."

"Well?" she asked, excitedly. "You've seen what I'm dealing with here. Cure me, doc!"

"Okay, I think in order to cure you there is something we need to talk about," I said.

"Okay," she said, waiting willingly for me to start.

"Gemma," I began, gently. "How come you never told me you have a crush on me?"

She gasped and scooted away from me. "Because I don't! That would be gross, Nick! Gross! You are my brother!"

"Yes, but Gem said - "

"Gem is a dirty slut! And a liar! Don't ever talk about her again! Get out! Get out get out get out!" she screamed.

Gemma had never yelled at me like that before and I was shocked. I realized that she really couldn't handle her feelings for me, and I was starting to majorly regret even bringing it up. I got up and left the room, thinking that she needed time to calm down and hoping that she wouldn't be mad at me forever.

I went back to my room and lay on my bed, thinking, hoping that Gemma would be okay. Yes, it was wrong that she wanted to do me, and some people would think it was gross, but I didn't think it was gross. I thought it was cute. I was flattered. And right or wrong, I would be more than willing to give her a good deep dicking anytime she wanted. The only problem was that she couldn't even accept that she wanted it, let alone tell me she did.

I didn't think feelings like the kind she had for me would just go away, but she was obviously content to leave them buried, even if she ended up working at the Kitty Kat Club. Was it really that bad in her mind? How could I get her to see that it wasn't that bad? As long as we didn't have any babies or anything, why couldn't we enjoy each other? We were two consenting adults. What was so wrong with it?

Needing to take my mind off of things for a bit, I picked up a book I'd been reading and picked up where I left off, letting my mind drift into the pages and away from my current situation. I had been reading for about an hour and it was getting on to dinner time. I was thinking about going to the kitchen and seeing what was in the fridge, when my door opened and Gemma walked in. I became worried, because I hadn't expected her to talk to me until at least tomorrow. She never cooled off this quickly when she was angry.

'Oh crap. Has she come to tell me off? Say that I'm a pervert?' I wondered, fearfully.

"Hey big brother," she drawled, with a confidence and sultriness that let me know that this was definitely Gem.

I gasped and tossed the book, shooting up straight in my bed. "How did you get out?" I asked, breathlessly.

"Well," she said, sitting down on the foot of my bed and crossing her legs. "I can find a way out whenever I really want to. But this time she sort of let me out on accident."

"How?"

"She was thinking about what you said. You know, about having a crush on you. She never thinks about it if she can help it, but she kind of had to once you confronted her. And she was trying to figure out her feelings and what she really wanted from you. She realized it would make her happy if you just had sex with her once so she could know what it was like. She started to think of what it would be like to fuck you, and she got horny. Really horny. Horny enough to let me out. Now I'm here, and I think we should make the most of this time."

I was amazed. Gemma was facing it. Maybe she didn't want to, but she was. After I'd told her she had a crush on me she'd let her mind entertain the idea of us being together and it had turned her on. This was progress.

"But we can't have sex, I can't do that to her," I said.

"Oh please, Nick? Please? I want you to touch me," she begged, her hands gravitating toward her breasts to fondle and squeeze them as her eyes never left mine. "I want you to take me. I've always looked up to you, compared every guy to you. I want you to be the one to make me a woman. I want your cock in me. I want you to take my cherry and fuck me deep in my pussy until you fill me with your cum. I want to feel it rushing into me, hot and thick. I need you to make me your slut. Please make me your slut? Please fuck me, spank me, and please me?"

By this point I was so hard I felt like I could explode with even just a single touch. I had never fantasized about my sister seriously, I never allowed myself to. But her words were painting a vivid picture of her as my total fuck toy. I desperately wanted that picture to become reality. I wanted to do all of the things she asked and more. I wanted to see her with her mouth on my cock, hear her scream my name as I thrust my cock as deep as possible into her sweet pussy. I wanted to grab her beautiful ass while I pounded into her again and again. I was losing all touch with reality, I was losing all sense of propriety, I couldn't even feel guilty anymore. How could I when I knew deep down she wanted this as much as I did? If not more?

"We don't have to go all the way," she said, climbing toward me on all fours. "We could just play. Just let me touch you, Nick?"

I swallowed hard and nodded. If it was just touching how could it be bad? She would still be a virgin, I wouldn't be doing anything to hurt her. We both needed this.

Gemma lowered her body as she reached me and began to rub her tits and belly up my body, making sure to push herself against my hard cock as she came up between my legs. She grabbed my wrists and pinned them back to the bed as she began to hump her body against mine, slowly. Her pussy came to rest right over my dick and I could feel the heat of her cunt pouring over my erection as she humped down on me, rubbing her pussy against my dick.

"Oh God," I sighed. I wanted to touch her, I wanted to grab and squeeze those big tits, I wanted to pull her shirt down so I could watch them jiggle with her movements. I wanted to grab her ass and smash her hips down against me and then just hump up against her until I came, but she was enjoying her illusion of control so I let her hold me down.

She dipped her head down to nip at my neck and run her tongue all the way up it to my ear. Then she kissed her way to my mouth and slid her tongue in, kissing me with a passion. She then started to really hump me, building up a rhythm and going faster and faster. She had nothing on under that skirt but those black panties and I could feel the moisture starting to dampen the thin material of our clothes between us. She started to make these sexy throaty moaning sounds and her body shuddered a little as she resumed riding on me. My mind was completely blown, I could think of nothing but the pleasure I felt as her hot little cunt rubbed all over my hard cock.

I could feel my orgasm building, coming closer and closer with each thrust of her hips, each little gasp of pleasure as she got herself off on me. I couldn't believe I had even lasted this long. This was better than any dream I had ever had about her and it was real.

"Oh fuck, Nick, I'm gonna cum on your cock!" she cried, and then she let out a scream and started to shake and shudder on top of me. I couldn't hold back any longer, it was totally instant, I erupted, gushing cum into my shorts as she convulsed on top of me, panting gasping and groaning her way through a massive orgasm. I came so much I couldn't believe it, and she suddenly collapsed on me, letting go of my wrists and sighing as she lay on my chest.

"Oh God, that was...that was..." I babbled.

"So good," she finished for me with a sigh. "I can't wait to cum with you inside me. I won't let her keep us apart, Nick. Not now that I know you want me, too."

I did want her, in fact I wanted her right that moment, I began to run my hands over her beautiful luscious body, savoring the feeling of her soft skin, running my hands over her round ass and squeezing it. She raised her head and kissed me, sucking and nipping at my bottom lip as I slid my hands down into her panties to squeeze her ass cheeks.

Suddenly she pulled back.

"Shit! I have to go. She is gaining control!" she cried, grabbing her head and looking frantic. "She is trying to push me back inside herself!"

"What?!" I cried. "I thought she wasn't strong enough?!"

"I think she suspects what I am doing! I can't let her find out what we did! If she gets shocked or angry enough she might find a way lock me away forever and then I'll never see you again! I have to go," she said.

She scrambled off of me and hurried out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I immediately grabbed my cock and jerked it off to the memory of her soft sexy body writhing on top of me. Then I stroked it again thinking about all the things I wanted to do to her next. When I had cum several more times and my cock finally got soft, only then could I think clearly again.

I made up my mind then, knowing exactly what I would do. I would keep talking to Gemma about her feelings for me, and the more she thought about them the more she would accept them. Then, once she accepted that she wanted me, I was going to fuck her over and over again until she begged for it. Until she could never again deny to herself that she wanted me.

She would understand then that it didn't matter whether it was right or wrong, it was inevitable.

Then, I would never lose Gemma...or Gem.

12