The Other Side of Mom

Story Info
A spying son finds mom's darker secrets.
3.8k words
4.43
194.7k
138

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky and I had just been to one of those free concerts the town puts on over on the common. It's usually local talent but tonight drew a pretty good crowd. I knew one of the performers and he was one of the better guitar players in the area. I had taken lessons from him when I was around 12 and had developed into a good guitar player myself so after the concert we waited around to meet with him and let him know I was accepted to Music College starting in the fall. The traffic was heavier than usual also and I didn't want to get Becky back home late. I knew her parents would be waiting up for her and I hate to have to explain myself if I don't have her home on time. Becky and I were both 18 and had just graduated high school. She had been excepted to a business college about two hours away while I would pursue music near by and would be living at home. I pulled up to her house right at 11:00. There was no time for any fooling around in the car, not that we do anything too heavy anyway. Her parents are strict and I guess some of that rubs off on Becky. What few advances I have made are met with resistance. "We'll have a good time after I'm out of the house," she tells me. With a girl as good as Becky, believe me I can wait. Her parents thanked me for getting her home on time and I left for home.

I got home around 11: 30, a little later than usual. I figured my mom had most likely gone to bed so I tried my best to be as quiet as possible. I hung my jacket up and went through the living room toward the kitchen to get something wet to drink when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a faint light down the hall. The door to my mom's room was open just a bit. Maybe she's reading I thought and I went down to let her know I was home. About half way I stopped. I thought I could hear voices coming from her room but it was hard to tell so I softly crept silently up to her door. They weren't voices but low moaning sounds. Was my mom...? Naw. I tried to peek through the small opening but it wasn't opened quite enough. With my index finger I eased the door open just enough to get a clear view of her bed. The reading light over the bed was on and I could see my mother on her back with her legs up on the headboard running a red dildo between her legs. My eyes grew like saucers seeing the scene before me. My mom, laying there naked sucking on her left nipple while fucking herself with a plastic vibrator. I watched for some time as my cock grew in my pants. Jeez, this was so hot but at the same time, it was my mom. I knew I shouldn't be seeing this but I couldn't take my eyes away. She finally started shaking and tightening up and I knew she had cum. I started shaking myself, I was so nervous at the thought of being caught. I eased my way back down the hall and into the kitchen where I started making a little more noise and soon my mom came into the kitchen.

"Oh, you're home," she said.

"Yea, I just got in."

"How did it go tonight," she asked.

"Great! And there was a good crowd there."

"ThatÕs good," she said kissing me on the cheek." Don't forget to turn out he light before you go to bed."

"I'm turning in now," I answered. "Have a good night."

Phew, at least she didn't know I was at her bedroom door. I made my way to my room and closed the door behind me. I got undressed and lay naked on my bed envisioning the sight of my mom in her most private moment while stroking the length of my hard cock. My mom, though 40 years old, was in great shape and quite attractive but I guess I never really noticed being her son and all. Moms never have sex, let alone masturbate. Well, I guess I can throw that theory out the window. Sons aren't supposed to think of their moms in this way but I couldn't get the picture out of my mind. I looked down at my hardness and stroked faster as my pre-cum glistened in the dim light. Suddenly, it wasn't my mom any more. It was a beautiful woman satisfying her nasty thoughts with a 10 inch dildo. A slut who's only object is to get her pussy off and probably thinking of me as she does it. My balls tightened and ropes of cum unleashed themselves from my engorged member. Spurt after spurt covered my chest and stomach. I lay breathless for several minutes when the realization hit me that I just blew my load while thinking of my mom but I didn't care. I wanted to see her again. I wanted to see her fuck herself. I wanted her to do it for me. I wanted to fuck her. I laid my head back and tried to envision my mom's hot wet pussy engulfing my steel hard dick as I drifted off to sleep.

Mom was up before me the next morning sipping a coffee when I came into the kitchen.

"Good morning, sleepy head." she said.

"Morning," I answered reaching for the orange juice.

"I'm going to need the car today and you said you were going to mow the lawn. I should be back by dinner time. Do you have a date with Becky tonight?"

"No," I answered. "She's going up to the lake with her mom and dad and won't be back 'til tomorrow."

"Well, a bunch of us are going to help clean up the old railroad station and get it ready to be turned it into a senior center. I'll be back early enough if you do want the car tonight," she explained.

She took off around 10:00 and I got out the lawnmower. It only takes me an hour to get this job done but I always think about inventing a grass that never needs mowing. With the lawn out of the way I stripped down and got in the shower, getting the dirt and sweat off me before spending the rest of the day with absolutely nothing to do. Then I thought what the heck, Mom's not home. I can walk around the house nude all day if I want. I threw my towel in the laundry and strolled bare assed into the hallway. There was a feeling of freedom as I went from room to room stark naked and nobody knew. I could even jerk off in the middle of the living room and nobody knows. I sat on the couch flipping my flaccid member when my thoughts turned to my mom's masturbation scene from the night before. My cock quickly went to its erect state and I started stroking to keep it there.

I never go into my mom's bedroom but I got to wondering just how big her tits really were. I went down the hall and into her room, heading straight for her dresser draws. Hmmm, 36C. That's pretty good I thought. Her panties were in the same draw towards the back and I decided to explore a little further. I took out a pair and the silky feel in my hand only made my hard cock tingle more. I wrapped them around my shaft and began jacking, all the time picturing mom with her vibrator. I put the panties back the way I found them and went on a hunt for that red object she had buried in her the night before. It wasn't hard to find sitting in the night stand draw next to the bed but the surprise was all the other sex items that were there with it. Two other vibrators along with several books and magazines depicting some real raunchy action. My cock was so hard at this point, I had to blow this load. I carefully put everything back and left the room thinking I could cum in the bathroom sink. As I entered the bathroom, I saw the laundry hamper and knew there must be a pair of mom's dirty panties inside. There they were, right near the top. I grabbed them with my left hand and pressed the soiled crotch to my face while jacking off with my right hand. The smell of my mom's pussy was intoxicating and seemed to grow stronger the closer I got to tossing this load. I watched myself in the mirror and felt so nasty in what I was doing. My balls tightened and I could feel the rush of thick hot cum as it ran the length of my shaft and coated the inside of the sink. I pushed the crotch of mom's panties into my mouth and tasted the sweet juicy nectar my mom had left for me. My knees buckled and I braced myself on the sink trying to gain my composure. I had never cum that hard and it was all for my mother. It felt so nasty and I liked it.

Mom got home around 5:00 carrying a couple of buckets of chicken. "Thought you might want some super," she said setting it on the kitchen table. "Did you have fun while I was gone?"

If she only knew. "Well, I got the lawn mowed. Other than that it was pretty dull around here."

I woofed down the chicken and thanked her for bring it home. She knew it's one of my favorites. "I was going to head off to the mall if that's okay."

"That's fine," she responded. "I might to go to bed early."

I wandered around the mall for a while looking at sporting goods and newly released CDs until I was bored silly. I wished Becky were with me. I always have fun with her whether we do something or not. I just like holding her hand or making out down at the park. I wonder if she masturbates when she thinks about me. I wonder if she masturbates like my mom. Maybe she has a vibrator! Naw, her parents would banish her from the earth if they found out she had one. Still, the thought of her playing with herself was getting me hard and I headed back to the car. I got home about 9:00 and mom was still up. I got a soda and sat with her for awhile until the movie she was watching was over.

"I have no idea what that movie was all about," I said.

"Well, you had to see it from the beginning. It was about a woman whose husband was running around with all the neighborsÕ wives. One of the wives killed him and she got the blame but the detective figured the whole thing out and.............."

"Okay, that's about all I wanted to know. I don't know why you watch these lady channel movies. They all have the same plot."

"I don't know. I find them somewhat interesting. Now, I'm going to bed. Going through that old railroad station today has worn me out. Don't forget to turn everything off when youÕre done."

"Yea, I will. I'm going to turn in soon myself."

I stayed up for another half hour thinking about Becky and stroking myself a little through my jeans. I was getting horny so I took to the bedroom figuring I'd jack-off while looking at Becky's picture. Then I had the idea of checking in on my mom and seeing if she was as horny as the night before. I peeked out my bedroom door and down the hall. I could see the light was on through the cracked open door. I snuck down the hall while getting my hard cock out of my underwear. I didn't want to fumble around by the door. I peered in but the bed was empty. Then to my shock and horror, the door swung open and there was my mom totally naked. She screamed and backed up.

"What are you doing?" she demanded as she grabbed her robe.

"I just wanted to say good night. I was going to bed."

"Say good night?" she sternly said. "With an erect penis sticking out of your underwear?"

"Well, I was going to put it back before............."

"Don't lie to me Michael. You were spying on me, weren't you?" she demanded to know.

"Well, no. I mean..................."

"Then you tell me what this is all about."

I sat on the edge of her bed and wanted to cry. I was so nervous I put my head in my hands.

"Well?" she said staring at me.

Nothing I could make up was going to be believed so I just blurted out the truth.

"Last night I came home and I guess you didn't hear me come in so I came down here to tell you I was home and I saw you through the crack in the door and you were masturbating with a red vibrator. I didn't want to scare you or anything so I just watched and..... I don't know. It got me kind of excited and I wondered if you were doing the same thing tonight."

You could cut the silence with a knife. I just stared at the floor with my face in my hands.

"How long were you watching me?" she finally asked.

"I don't know...... 5 or 10 minutes. Until you were done," I whimpered.

More silence as my mom tried to formulate a response.

"You know even older women and, yes even moms; have some naughty feelings once in a while. I know boys your age get excited seeing dirty pictures or even being on a date with a girl they like. It's human nature. When you were younger I never gave you the old "birds and the bees" lecture. I guess I should have but I figured you'd learn on your own through friends at school or just figure out what comes naturally. Can I ask you a question?"

I kept staring at the floor as I nodded.

"Have you had sex with Becky?"

"No!" I said firmly. "She wants to wait and I want to respect that."

Mom smiled. "You're a good boy and I'm proud of you. Look, I'm not mad at you. It's just that you startled me at the door just now."

"I'm sorry." I said getting up." I didn't mean to hurt you or scare you or anything like that."

Mom took my hand and sat me back down on the bed again.

"Tell me, I know you must have enjoyed watching me. Did you go back to your room and masturbate?"

I shamefully nodded. "Yea."

"Show me. Show me what you did," she ordered.

"Huh?" was all I could come up with.

"Show me how you masturbated. After all, you saw me. It's only fair that I see you."

I was stunned. I didn't know what to do.

"Do you need some help?" she asked.

I quickly put my hands over my crotch.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to do it for you," she said in a smart tone. "I mean this kind of help," as she untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. She spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy with her hand as my hardness quickly returned.

Mom smiled at my excitement. "Now, take it out and show me what you did."

I exposed my hard-on to her and started stroking all the while staring at her wet pussy. I didn't know if I would be able to cum in front of her.

"Come on," she commanded, "All the way. I want to see you cum." She reached under the pillow and grasped her red dildo and ran it back and forth over her pussy before shoving it deep into her slippery hole.

I pounded away at my engorged rod until........... Aaaaarrrrrrrgghhh, Ohhhhh yeaaaa. My cum shot from my cock and landed...somewhere.

Mom took in the whole scene. "Yea, Oh yea, that's what I want to see, that nice thick cum."

I fell back on the bed, exhausted. Mom laid down next to me with the dildo still inside her. She swirled her finger through what little cum landed on my stomach and licked it off.

"That's what I wanted to see she smiled. Now go to your room, and remember if you ever want to watch mommy again its okay. Just don't scare the crap out of me. In fact, anything to do with sex, you can come to me first. Anything! Do you understand?"

I nodded. "Thanks mom."

"Now, go to bed," and with that I went out the door.

When I awoke in the morning, I could smell the coffee cooking and I was afraid to go out of my room with my mom there. I lay in bed for what must have been an hour thinking about what happened the night before when I heard a light knock on the door.

"Mike? Are you up?"

"Yea," I nervously said.

The door opened and my mom came in wearing her robe. She sat on the bed next to me.

"Look, about last night. I don't want you to be mad at me or even worse, scared of me. I assumed that's why you weren't coming out of your room. I know boys get curious and I guess it's tempting to sneak a peek when you can so I want you to know it's okay. You know, when I was your age I saw my mom and dad doing it on the living room couch. I watched them for a while and they never knew."

"Grandma!" I said with shock.

"Yes. Grandmas and grandpas have sex too you know."

"I know but.............."

"I watched from the top of the stairs and when they were done I ran back to my bed and masturbated until I came so I guess I understand how you felt. You felt like I felt years ago but I guess I forgot. It must have been exciting for you and I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I didn't want to scare you." Her hand reached down and started caressing my inner thigh. "You'll probably be having sex with Becky sooner than you think. Will you be ready for that day?"

"I hope so. I think I'm ready now but I'll wait for her," I answered as my mom's hand moved up to my groin. She put her feet up on the bed and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I remember my first time," she told me, "When Kevin Ross fucked me in the back seat of his car."

I was listening but my mind was really on her hand rubbing my cock through the sheets. I was getting hard even though I was trying not to.

"His cock was so big," she continued," and I knew I wanted it right there. I sucked him for a while before sitting on his lap and taking it all in. I don't think I ever felt anything so good. When he told me he was cumming I quickly got off him and I watched as his cum spewed all over the back of the car....... sort of like yours did last night in my room."

I was rock hard by now and mom's hand was working back and forth on my cock.

"Have you and Becky had any kind of contact?" she asked.

"Well, I put my hand up her sweatshirt once but she said we better not until she moved out and she took my hand away. We like to go down to the park and make out."

"YouÕre lucky to have a nice girl like her and I think she's lucky to have you. She'll really feel lucky when she finds out you have this in your pants. This is a little bigger than average you know. "Mom threw the sheets off me exposing my hardness. "Do you know how long it's been since I had any sex?"

I didn't say anything as mom started jacking me off.

"Since your father and I divorced and probably a year before that," she said while her eyes were fixed on my cock. She kissed my chest and kept moving down to my stomach and finally to my engorged cock where she kissed the head several times before taking it into her wanting mouth.

"Oh yea," I moaned.

"You like that don't you Michael?" she whispered and went back to her oral game, sucking and twirling her tongue around my shaft as I began to thrust my hips in time with her mouth. She finally took her mouth away and straddled my hips. Taking her right hand, she guided my cock into her wet hole and slid down its entire length. Her eyes closed as she began bouncing up and down and my hips again started moving to the same rhythm. She straightened her back and looked up. I instinctively reached for her tits and began squeezing her erect nipples. Her moans got louder with every thrust from my forceful hips.

"Oh yea! Fuck me. Fuck me good Michael, Oh Fuck mommy's wet fucking hole. Oh shit let me know when you're going to cum." she moaned.

I pounded as deep as I could feel her pussy sliding up and down my shaft. I was on the edge of cumming and tried to hold back as best I could but it was no use.

ÒOh shit mom. I'm gonnaÕ cum! "

She quickly spun off me and landed on her knees. Wrapping her fingers around my now glistening fuck pole, she took shaft and all into her mouth as I pumped stream after stream of my hot jism across her tongue and into her throat. Mom held the load in her mouth for a moment before swallowing and looking up at me. She started to say something but her head fell back on my stomach. After catching our breaths finally got the words out. "My God, I wanted you so bad. I hardly slept last night thinking about you fucking me."

"I thought the same thing, mom but I didn't know how you'd feel."

"Well, now you know."

We fucked again that afternoon on the living room floor and later that night there was a light knock on my bedroom door.

"I'm going to masturbate tonight. Did you want to watch?"

"I got a better idea. Why don't we watch each other," I said returning her smile.