The Other Side of Sondra

Story Info
Sondra learns that stripping can be fun.
5k words
4.71
51.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working with Sondra for almost 8 years. I manage a professional services group in upstate NY, Sondra had been assigned to me as a business analyst, tracking our financials and keeping us out of “contract “ jail. Sondra is a petite sandy haired blond. She has an innocent sexiness yet keeps herself a little distant from everyone at work. Although we worked very closely at times, she always kept a professional demeanor. Last summer, our company ordered some mandatory education for all of our consultants. This meant Sondra and I had to deliver a 3-day class to the people in my group who were spread out across New York State. We picked our office in an upstate NY city as the place we would have the class, and agreed to drive up together. We were also staying at the same hotel, figuring that this would give us a chance to change any of the course materials if we had to during the week.

We drove up early on a Monday morning and spent the day getting the classroom and materials ready for Tuesday. We finished up just before 7 PM, and decided to get dinner before going back to the hotel. We wound up in a TGIF’s , and sat at a window seat. Our conversation was mostly about the class, with a little gossip about some of the more colorful characters in our group. There were some periods of that “awkward silence”, where we just had nothing to say.

After one of these periods, Sondra said to me; “Look at that sign across the street. Do you think they really give that much money away?” From where I was sitting, I had to turn and look over my left shoulder to see what she was looking at. Across the street from us was a strip club, with a marquis sign proclaiming that tonight was amateur night. It also said that there was a $2,000 grand prize for the winner. “I guess that the money flows in that business”, I said. She didn’t respond, and I really didn’t think too much of it.

After dinner, as we got in the car, she said to me; “Have you ever been in a strip club?” It seemed like a loaded question, so I lied. “Years ago, on a business trip, but not in a long time. How about you?” In reality, I visit a local club around twice a month. “Never”, she said, “But I’ve watched that series on HBO and found it interesting. Would you be upset if I asked you to go in there with me? I’m just curious and would never do this near where I live.” To say I was shocked would put it mildly, so I drove across the street as quickly as I could before she could change her mind.

As we entered the club, it was a little past 8PM and was starting to fill up. The contest didn’t start till 9PM, so there were just the working girls performing on two separate stages. One was a platform that jutted out from a side wall. It was about four feet high and had a small drink shelf around the edge with seats all around. The other stage was a square setup in the middle of the floor, with seats all around. There were chairs and tables all along the outside wall, and a VIP area off to one corner. One girl was on the platform and had just started, so she was still in a bikini. The other girl was already one song into her set, and was completely nude. We took two seats on the outside wall and watched the action.

The girl on the center stage was a tall brunette with slim build and long legs. She was sitting on the edge of the drink rail with her feet on the thighs of one of the patrons and her legs spread wide open. Sondra was a little shocked to say the least. “I thought that strip joints were just topless!” “Not in New York”, I said. I explained that if you didn’t serve liquor, you could have totally nude dancing. She was amazed. She didn’t talk much, and I wasn’t really sure what to say. I was uncomfortable yet turned on being there with her.

She was even more amazed at the lap dance practice. Several of the girls were working the crowd for VIP lounge opportunities, offering dollar dances as enticement. Most of them were topless, and it was evident watching the VIP area that the dances back there were totally nude. She asked me what I thought of all of this. “If I said I didn’t turn me on I’d be lying”, I said. As I was saying this, the DJ announced that the amateur contest would start in 15 minutes. The contest would consist of two dances per contestant, one on each stage. The contestants would have about an hour between dances, during which they could follow the same lap dance practice as the pro’s and could use the VIP lounge. The only caveat there was that the house got the money for the VIP dances and the amateurs got to keep the tips.

The DJ then asked all of the girls who wanted to participate to come up to the DJ booth to sign in. 5 girls got up and headed over. Two just looked like pro’s. They were by themselves and did not look nervous at all. Two others were together and seemed giggly so I guessed that they were out trying a “new” experience. The fifth girl was with her boyfriend, and she seemed nervous but enthusiastic. As we watched them go up, I mentioned that it would take some guts to do this. “Would you be disappointed in me if I tried it?” she asked. I was shocked. Sondra is such a “girl next door” type that I would have never expected this. I was amazed that we were even sitting here, but had chalked that up to wanting to see if what she saw on HBO was true. She always dressed simply in conservative clothes, never gossiped, never participated in some of the crude office conversation that would occur. I just couldn’t believe young, sweet Sondra would want to do this. “No”, I said. “But are you really sure?” “I’ve always done everything I’m supposed to do”, she said. “I’m about to turn 30 and I just need to do something wild.” “Well, this would certainly fit that description” I told her. She quickly got up and headed over to the booth. She was dressed in classy suit consisting of skirt, fitted jacket and blouse, with panty hose and high heals. Many eyes followed her over because she just didn’t look the part.

After spending about 5 minutes at the DJ booth, she came back over and sat down. “I’m number two”, she told me. “I have to go into the dressing room right after the first girl starts. Each dance is 3 songs long. After my first dance, I have 30 minutes till the second dance on the square stage. They said that we can do lap dances between our first and second dance, and then after our second dance until the contest is over. I’m not too sure I want to do that.” “Hey, you do whatever your comfortable with”, I told her. She was real quiet, but smiled at me every time I looked at her. I still did not really know how to react. I kept wondering over and over was she doing this for my benefit (big ego), or was this just some wild streak she needed to exercise and she felt safe with me and with doing it far from home.

A few minutes later the DJ announced that the contest would begin shortly and asked the first girl to report to the dressing room. One of the girls from the 2 girl pair headed up. She was a very small brunette, dressed in shorts and a halter. She kept laughing and looking back at her friend as she headed towards the door. She had a small duffle bag over her shoulder. It then struck me that all of these other girls came with a change of clothes, but Sondra just had the clothes she wore. She had no costume. I asked her what she was going to wear, and she said she wasn’t too concerned about it because, whatever it was, she wouldn’t be wearing it for too long. I couldn’t argue the point.

When the first girl came out, Sondra headed for the dressing room. She turned and gave me a nervous smile as she disappeared behind the door. The music started as the first girl hit the raised stage. She had changed into a negligee, which left little to the imagination. She was a tiny thing, with small tits but a real cute butt. During her first song, she left the negligee on and just danced around rather quickly. You could tell that she was new to this. After the first song, she slowly removed her top, revealing what we already knew, that her chest was in the minus A category. About half way through the second song, she just stopped and removed her panties. She was completely shaven below, and although she had a rather plain figure, she did have good moves. She got a little closer to the guys at the rail and gave some good bend-over views. At the same time, I was watching the door to the dressing room to see if Sondra had come out yet. I still didn’t really believe she would go through with it.

As the third song was coming to a close, Sondra came out of the dressing room. She still had the same clothes on, but the pantyhose were gone. She stood by the door with her arms folded, looking around at the crowd and the girl on stage, but not looking at me. I was tempted to get up and sit at the rail, but I thought that it might make her too uncomfortable up there, so I stayed put. The third song finished, and the brunette left the stage to some good applause. The DJ announced Sondra’s name, and up on stage she went.

As the first song started, she moved slowly and stared out towards the crowd. Her jacket was buttoned up high, and I realized that she was not wearing the blouse under it. Just as I realized that, she started to unbutton it. Her hands were shaking a bit, and she was having a little trouble getting the buttons undone. When she had finished, she left the jacket on and continued to dance. It was opened enough to reveal a nice 36C set of tits, but not enough to see everything. It was a sweet view. She moved around the front edge of the stage in front of each of the patrons sitting there. In no time at all, the first song was done.

As the second song started, she turned her back to the audience, reached behind herself and started to pull the zipper of her skirt down. As it opened, it became apparent that she had nothing underneath the skirt. She wasted no time in sliding the skirt down her legs and stepping out of it, revealing a perfectly rounded ass. I was amazed how perfect it was, and at how well she had kept it hidden all these years. The clothes she always wore had never accentuated her body. It was a body to die for. Once she had stepped out of the skirt, she slowly turned around. The crowd cheered loudly. You could tell by her face that she was nervous, yet enjoying this. She continued to dance, not spreading her legs too much, but moving smoothly across the stage. Her bush was neatly trimmed and she had just a little fuzz between her legs; another surprise. As the second song was ending, she opened the jacket all the way to finally give us the complete picture. Her tits were great; all natural and well rounded. Her nipples were about as erect as they could be, indicating that she was really starting to enjoy herself

For the third song, the DJ put up Rod Stewarts “If You Think I’m Sexy” and she just took off! She really started moving to the music and interacting with the guys at the stage. There was on young guy who looked like he may have been a student at a local college. He was kind of “spellbound”, just staring at her. Sondra slowly moved towards him and squatted down in front of his seat. He was face level with her pussy, and he could do nothing but stare. I could tell by her face she was really getting into this, just as the song and set ended.

She left the stage and went back to the dressing room. The next girl out was the second of the two girl friends. She was a tall redhead with a long set of legs and large breasts. She was wearing a wrap around skirt and a real tight tee shirt. Her friend, the small brunette, had come out after her set and was working the area for lap dances; although you could she was real shy about it. She just wasn’t sure how to ask. As the first song started, Sondra was back out of the dressing room wearing her skirt and blouse. You could tell there was no bra. She came back over to me and sat down. “How did I do?” “Well, I’m impressed”, I said. “ How was it for you?” “I was scared stiff just as I came out, but once I started and the crowd got into it, I can’t believe how much it made me want to do it more! I’m glad you didn’t come to the stage, I would have been too nervous with you there.” “I’m going up to the square stage for your second dance”, I told her. “We’ll see”, was her reply as she looked at me and smiled.

As we were sitting there, the second girl finished and one of the pro’s started. You could tell right away that this girl was totally comfortable doing this, and she really interacted with the guys. The redhead came out and started working the bar for lap dances like her friend. “Are you gonna try the lap dance route”, I asked. She said she wasn’t sure, and would wait until after her second dance. I asked her what she was going to wear for the second dance and she said she had no clue. She also said that she thought the two pro’s would win anyway because they had a ton of costumes and props in the back. I leaned over to her and said; “Two words, baby oil. All over”. She looked at me and said “Really?” “Believe me” I said, “There must be some in that dressing room. Just come out and rub in all over. The crowd will go wild.”

It was another 45 minutes before the second round started and Sondra headed for the dressing room before the first girl had started. I had moved over to the drink rail on the square stage so I get could a close up view. As the brunette came out, she was wearing an oversize tee shirt and a thong. She was quickly down to the thong after only 30 second and by the end of the first song she was completely nude. She really did have a cute ass, and I was getting turned on watching her. At the same time, I couldn’t wait for her to finish so I could see Sondra. After the three songs, she finished up to loud applause and left the stage. The DJ again introduced Sondra and out she came, wearing her panties and bra. Stuck in the waistband of her panties was a small bottle of baby oil. This was going to be good.

30 second into the song she had her bra off. She took the bottle of oil out and poured a generous amount between her tits. Then she came right over to me, and kneeling down in front of me, took both my hands and put them in the oil. Needless to say, I knew what to do next. I moved the oil all over her breasts. My hands were shaking and she was just staring at me with this big grin. She then moved to the guy next to me and let him continue. You could see from the faces of the other guys around the stage that they couldn’t wait for their turn. When she got to the young student, she sat down on the rail in front of him and poured some more oil on her panties. He just looked at her not knowing what to do. After about 5 seconds, she placed his right hand on the front of her panties. He started rubbing, she leaned back and sighed, and the place went crazy. She got up from the rail and slid the oil soaked panties down her thighs. There came another shock…in between sets she had completely shaved her pussy. It was just one surprise after another.

She finished the set by putting oil all over the rest of her body, especially her thighs and her ass. By the end of the song it was obvious that she wasn’t coming in last. When she left the stage, she ran to the dressing room naked and ducked into the door. The redhead came out and started her routine, but I kept watching the door. After about 3 minutes, she came back out in the jacket and a thong, which she must have gotten from one of the other girls. The jacket had only one button buttoned, and it was obvious there was nothing underneath it. She came right over to me and said; “I do want to do the lap dances, and I want you to be first.” I was up in a heartbeat. We went over the VIP area, which had several booths with curtains and one bigger one with a door. “The one with the door is $90.00 for 15 minutes. I can cover it from the tips I have so far and I’ll be right back.” Who was I to argue? She left to pay the DJ for the booth.

When she returned, we got into the booth and closed the door. There was an armless couch that took up the whole back wall. I sat back on the couch and she came and sat on my lap face to face. “I’m having a blast!” she said. “There’s a girl in the dressing room named Laura that works here, and she has been helping me get ready and got the oil for me.” As she spoke, I ran my hands up under the jacket and started rubbing the small of her back. “Thanks for letting me do this and for coming here with me. I just can’t believe how much fun this is.” “Well”, I said, “It hasn’t been all bad for me either. After all these years on knowing you, this is such a great surprise. I never knew how sexy you really were.”

As I was talking, I was slowly moving my hands up her back.. As I reached her shoulder blades, I slowly brought my hands around her sides and cupped her breasts. She leaned forward and put her head on my shoulder. “When you touched my tits with the oil, I could feel myself get wet in 3 seconds. It was like I was on fire.” “When did you shave?” I asked. “When I told Laura I needed oil, she told be that I’d better shave or I’d be a greasy mess for days. She has everything you need back there and helped me do it. Do you like it?” “So much so I’d like to see it again.” I said. She stood up on the couch over me and slid the thong down. There it was, in all it’s hairless wonder, with small lips protruding down about a half an inch. I leaned forward and placed a long, wet kiss on the front of the lips while placing my hands on her ass and pulling her forward. She pressed against my mouth real hard, and as she did, I slid my tongue along her fold. She squeaked, pulled back and sat down on my lap again. “I can’t wait to get out of here and back to the hotel.” “Well, let’s first see if you can walk away with some money.” I said. Our 15 minutes were up, and we figured we better get out before the bouncer came knocking. “Would you mind if I do a few lap dances?” she asked. “Go for it.” I said. “Tonight’s your night.”

We went back out into the club, and she headed straight for the kid. She sat right in his lap and whispered in his ear, and in 5 seconds they were heading for the VIP area.. I sat down at the square stage again and watched the last “amateur” (who was obviously a pro) finish her set. She was a hot blond with a perfectly proportioned body. She was lying on the floor and had pulled her feet behind her neck. The view was stunning. After she finished, there was about a 30-minute break while the judges tallied their scores. Sondra and the others continued to do lap dances, and by the time the DJ called them all up to the square stage to announce the winners, she had done about 5. I did not see any sad faces leaving the VIP area.

When the DJ announced the winner, I can’t say I was surprised. The pro’s always win, and the tight blond got the nod. But Sondra came in second place, and you could tell by the crowd’s cheering that they thought she should have one. Second prize was $750, and Sondra took it with a big smile on her face. They all went back into the dressing room to change, and 5 minutes later, we were in the car heading for the hotel. She couldn’t stop talking a mile a minute as we drove. She told me of the lap dances, and how the kid student was so surprised. As she was sitting on his lap, she felt the tip of his prick poking over the top of his waistband. “He must have been 9 inches long!” she said. She had reached down and inside his pants, and squeezed him hard, pulling on him at the same time. “He went off like a rocket! There was come all over his shirt. Fortunately for him he had a tee shirt on, because he had to take his shirt off before he came out of the booth. It was so amazing!”

12