The Other Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To me it was like a bottomless pit, I could have stared into that face all day and all night. I was falling into that pit, already with arms and legs spread, falling for ever and ever.

"Monique tell me? Tell me what you would like? What can I do?"

'She's going to take Craig and I really want her to take me,' I thought as I watched her eyelids flutter.

"I would like everything!

That's all I ever needed in life.

You!"

*****

Domestic Bliss.

---------------------------

The house is a large one. It is one of those places that presents a face to the street that makes it look like a four room house. Actually it has about ten rooms depending on how you count them.

Mistress Monique lives in and uses almost the whole house.

Tania occupies a small room in the basement, that typical London arrangement with windows that look into a cavity that lies before the house. The deep hole that is bridged by the pathway to the front door.

That room is the only one that is always locked.

Tania likes her privacy and she is the boss of her own space.

Otherwise I have to clean the whole house. Craig does his bit but he has his hands full with the jobs that Mistress Monique dishes out at the start of the day.

I start at the top and work my way down to the basement. I dust, vacuum and polish all morning long. When that is finished I attend to all those little tasks that Mistress Monique needs doing.

Mistress Monique is strict, there's no doubt about it. She keeps an eye on everything and makes sure that we do our allotted tasks to a standard that she expects.

She chose a nice little uniform for me, a short red taffeta and lace dress with all white trimmings. My outfit is just a little on the daring side. Craig gets the butler's outfit because he is often seen by the callers to the house.

So, what, you ask made me do it?

I mean, to go from successful business woman with all the affairs that she could handle to become the domestic servant in a house of ill-repute?

It's simple really.

I discovered that when Mistress Monique asked, I just had to obey. I know that sounds crazy, but she had filled me with herself. Mistress Monique had poured herself into me and I just had to be near her all the time. This was the only way.

Call it love if you will.

It isn't love really. It's more obsession than love and affection. Sort of worship I suppose. Ever since I let Mistress Monique put the cuffs on me, that first visit, I was drawn and I suppose that it was just a matter of time before Mistress Monique told me to serve her.

The short months before were like a false dawn. It seemed that I was becoming stronger and more in control of my life but the truth of it was that Mistress Monique was grooming me for her use.

*****

My morning starts at six in the morning with preparation for that day's work. I have a shower and clean myself. Mistress Monique insists on cleanliness for myself and Craig.

"You never know when I might need to offer or sell you or your husband to a client. Or perhaps as a favour to a dear friend so you must be ready at all times," she said as she led me through the routine the first time.

She was right.

We have earned her a fortune!

So in the shower I primp and preen and make sure that I am presentable should I have to serve. The next thing is to dress. This does not take long because Mistress Monique has decided that I should just wear the short dress and shoes and that no other clothes are needed.

It did seem strange at first, being accessible all the time but Mistress Monique likes to make sure that her guests can use her maid with the minimum of fuss.

When all the preparation is done I have to make sure that breakfast is presented at exactly eight in the morning. A tray is left with coffee and hot croissants for Tania and I am actually allowed to serve Mistress Monique personally.

Sometimes she is alone in bed and tries to coax me in between the covers with words of affection. When she does it is the highlight of the day because she is so open-handed with her orders.

She guides my body to gratify hers and I am fulfilled.

She has started to train me how to please her and Craig is sometimes trained as well. Just yesterday all three of us spent until eleven in the morning in bed as she showed Craig how to use just his lips to make a woman climax while she showed me how to massage her beautiful body as Craig made her orgasm continually.

I have never been so happy before.

The day then normally continues with the cleaning and washing. I find that this takes until about one in the afternoon when it is my duty to serve the meal that Craig has prepared for Mistress Monique and Tania.

I stand and wait for them, ready to fetch anything they might need while they eat and discuss the day and the appointments that have been made.

I try not to listen to this discussion because Mistress Monique told me that it is none of my concern, the business of the house. She says that my betters will look after me as they will and that is all I need to know about, is their decisions.

The business of the afternoon consists of all the appointments that Mistress Monique has. Sometimes I am required to wait on Mistress Monique and her clients in some way. Since she almost never allows them contact with her body I am often used as a substitute for her.

"Just do as you are asked," she said to me. "If you are to act as doll for the clients, then they must find you fully compliant. I never want to hear any sort of resistance; you are the part of me that serves the client."

Those clients, they learn to please Mistress' body, but they never touch it, they would never be permitted. Instead they serve her by using me. Mistress Monica told me that I must never climax when they lick and cosset me because that would be stealing her orgasms, so I stay cold and let them fuck and serve without allowing myself any gratification.

It is what she wants.

Occasionally Craig is called in to serve, when the client has paid extra and wishes to abuse a man, not a woman. This he does most skilfully. I must say that I am really proud of the way that he follows his orders. I have watched him suck and swallow exactly as Mistress Monica trained him to do. As far as I know he has never failed to please, no matter how difficult or demeaning the task that he has been given.

For myself I can modestly say that I have done all that is required of me and even been rewarded with a kind word from Mistress Monique.

It is the most that I am allowed.

The evening is spent making sure that Tania and Mistress Monique are comfortable and contented. That means making sure that favourite snacks and drinks are at hand at all times and any other personal service that they may require.

Tania is particularly appreciative of the massages that I give to her legs and feet. With gentle strokes of the fingers and tongue I sooth the cares of her day away. Of course Tania is Mistress Monique's collaborator and I have to serve her as well, but my day is made when I am allowed to sit at Mistress Monique's feet and give them a soft resting place.

It is the evening that Craig and I are punished if for any reason we have been less than perfect in our duties. Mistress Monique picks the punishment and applies it with great determination.

She is supreme, she decides and the weight of choice is lifted from my shoulders. Our betters should have power over us, that is now my creed, my reason for breathing.

Finally it is midnight and we go to bed. Occasionally, and it is really quite seldom, Mistress Monique picks one of us to go to bed with her to play with. I don't think that I have spent more than a night a month with her in all the time that I have served her.

When I have been picked I have tried so hard to satisfy her, but sometimes she is just in need of me to vent her anger or frustration at the irritations of the day. That is her right, her privilege and she needs the outlet.

As she tells me, that is what I am there for, I am her plaything.

It is what I wanted from the first time that she shackled my hands, Craig was the one that discovered Monica but in the end it was I that became addicted to Mistress Monique.

She is the needle in my arm.

The End.

-------------------------------------------------------

Copyright Miss Irene Clearmont 2011(Oct)