The Other Woman Ch. 03

Story Info
Deana couldn't believe Jeff agreed to go on the cruise.
1.8k words
3.93
25.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
348 Followers

I, Kandie confirm that I am the originator of and the legal copyright holder of this story.

*

Deana looked at the calendar on the wall next to the sink. "Hey Jeff, I'd better go shopping soon, because September is just a month away."

"That soon, huh? Well, what would you do if I told you, that I already have that week off for vacation? I didn't want to tell you before now as it would spoil the reaction I just got from you. "Dang-it a true Kodak moment, and no camera in sight," he laughed.

"Why you mischievous rascal! Here I thought I'd have to wine, dine, and fuck you senseless, before you gave in. What made you change your mind?"

Jeff pulled Deana closer, kissed her deeply, and confessed. "Remember the other night, when you mentioned the word threesome, and I blew up?"

"Yes, I've never seen you that angry. All I wanted to do was spice up our already hot sex life."

"I know I shouldn't have got that upset. I'm sorry for that. But it made me start thinking about us. I'd hate for something like that come between us. Then when you mentioned the trip, I just figured that would be a great way to resolve things. We could get in touch with our true feeling and at least talk things out."

"Oh my darling, that is why I love you so. You always think of doing things as a team."

"Yeah, we make a pretty good team don't we? Deana, I'm going to take a shower. While I do that, why don't you email your friends and tell them what we have decided."

"Okay, I can't wait to hear their reaction!"

Deana went into the den and logged onto the computer. Then she went into her email and began writing Ruth. Oh God, she still couldn't believe Jeff had agreed to go on the cruise. When she envisioned what the four of them entangled on the bed in sexual delight, her clit throbbed with anticipation.

Dear Ruth,

You won't believe what just happened, and I'm having trouble accepting it myself. Are you sitting down? Okay, here it comes. Jeff has agreed to go on the cruise.

It took a lot of talking and I think I have him convinced we are not meeting for any kind of sexy fun. We can use the time to get to know the two of you. Plus have some private times to get closer and work things out. So let's not say anything about "sex" until Alan has a chance to talk to him man to man.

God, I'm so excited that my nipples are rock hard and my clit is throbbing. I can see me sucking Alan's cock and Jeff eating your hot pussy. For that night, then the next encounter, the two men will watch you drive my pussy every which way but loose.

Bon Voyage, Deana

She then signed off her computer. Afterwards, she licked her lips, tweaked her nipples, and crept toward the bathroom. Deana was hoping to find Jeff still taking a shower.

As she neared the door, the water was running and Jeff was singing, "Don't worry, be happy."

She giggled, "He certainly can't sing worth a dang. Oh well, it's time for some naughty fun."

Deana quickly stripped right there and then carefully entered the bathroom. When she peeked into the shower, Jeff's eyes were closed and he was holding the shower head like a microphone.

She tapped him on the ass and squealed, "Is this a private party for one, or can I join in?"

Jeff jumped and nearly lost his footing, "Dang-it, you almost made me bite my tongue." He then turned around facing her and held out his hand, "Come on in you sexy thing! The party has just begun."

Deana took his hand, climbed inside the shower, and into his awaiting arms. Goose bumps appeared on her arms as the water cascaded down her body. It felt as if a million fingers were touching her. She turned her chin up to his and their lips met in a deep, passionate kiss.

Her kiss made him tremble clear to the tip of his toes. As Jeff ogled her beautiful body, he felt his cock stirring.

"Turn around, baby, let me wash your sexy body."

His soapy fingers caressed her breasts in long slow circles, before going down one side, and then back up to the other. Leaning into him she let out a soft sigh. Deana could feel his excitement mounting, as his hard cock pressed against her legs.

Jeff's hands moved upward, gliding across her hard nipples, playfully pinching each one gently. Then he moved downward, to her wet ass where he kneaded each cheek with his palms. After telling her to turn around he kissed her shoulders as his fingers started massaging her back. As his fingers moved downward, he left a trail of wet butterfly kisses.

Deana relished the feel of his hands, arching her back to meet his touch.

As his excitement intensified, Jeff moved so that he could place his mouth on Deana's breasts. While sucking in a hardened nipple, his tongue began flicking it from side to side. He held the nub between his teeth, chewing on it gently.

Deana closed her eyes and purred in delight. "Oooooh God, I love what you're doing to me. Keep it up! Don't stop!" She reached around for his member and shrieked, "Fuck me! I want to feel your cock hard in my cunt now!"

Jeff looked deeply into Deana's soft blue eyes and replied, "Gladly my dear! I've wanted to shove my cock inside you ever since I walked through the front door. I thought you'd get the hint when I mentioned I was going to take a shower."

While one hand was still holding his cock, her other one reached out and held onto the safety bar. Spreading her legs wide, Deana reached for his member and guided it into her hot hole. As he thrust deep, she began moaning softly and pushing her ass into him.

Grasping a hold of her hips for balance, Jeff started fucking her with slow deep strokes. "Ooooh honey, your cunt is so tight. I love the way it grips my dick."

Rocking back and forth the two of them fucked like wild animals. When finished they got out of the shower, dried each other off and lay down on the bed. Jeff rolled over and took Deana into his arms, kissed her cheek and murmured, "You know something doll. I can't wait to go on the cruise and make love to you."

With a twinkle in her eyes Deana replied, "Me neither darling."

Neither of them bothered to put anything on, preferring to feel nipple against nipple as they snuggled up in each other's arms. They kissed and Deana trembled as she felt his love caress her.

He responded to her kiss and as their tongues did the dance of lovers he felt Deana's love radiate to the deepest part of his soul. He fell asleep dreaming of what they'd be doing in bed on the cruise. Deana was soon dreaming of what might happen between her and Ruth on the cruise.

Awhile later, she was awakened by a cool breeze. After reaching down to pull the covers up around her, she felt a hand caress her breast. At first she thought it was Jeff, wanting to make love to again, but when she looked at him, he was still asleep.

Deana sat upright in bed, at first a bit shocked, then puzzled. She brushed it off as excitement over the upcoming trip, rolled over, and attempted to go back to sleep.

While half asleep she felt someone kiss her lips and she bolted upright in bed. Suddenly realizing that she was not alone in bed, that someone besides Jeff was there with them, had Deana trembling in fear.

A soft feminine voice whispered, "I don't want to scare you Deana, I just want to make love to you."

She thought for a moment and with a shaky voice she uttered, "Oh my God! Ruth, is that you?"

"Yes love. Ever since you told me Jeff agreed to the trip, all I can think about is having sex with you. My nipples are rock hard and my clit is screaming to be touched. I just couldn't wait for the cruise to start. I had to have you tonight!"

Deana rubbed her eyes, and shook her head, "This can't be real."

The response she felt then was Ruth's tongue tracing a line across her shoulder, and down her neck with soft butterfly kisses.

"Mmmm, lower love, taste me all over."

As Ruth tasted her body, Deana ran her fingers through Ruth's hair. Loving kisses went downward to her alluring breasts followed by Ruth sucking in Deana's right nipple and encircling it with her tongue, feeling it swell and harden. After that she tantalized the other one as her left hand slithered its way down to Deana's pussy. Oh God, she was already wet with anticipation.

Deana arched her back and murmured, "Yesss."

One finger slid beneath the silky folds searching for the swollen bud of desire. After finding it Ruth began caressing it, moving back and forth over it before pulling. She felt a rush of fluids welcoming her touch. Slowly she ran her digit into Deana's pulsating pussy opening.

Ruth finger-fucked Deana for a moment before raising her fingers to her lips, purring with delight as she sucked the sweet nectar from them.

Repositioning herself, Ruth got between Deana's legs, her nostrils flaring with intoxication of the sweet-smelling pussy. With her face less than an inch from Deana's bush, she flicked out her tongue, tracing the slit from clit to asshole.

"Oooooooh," she whispered, trying desperately not to awaken Jeff.

Ruth tasted Deana's luscious treasure and heard her breathing was coming in gasps. She shivered hungrily, building up pleasures beyond mere ecstasy. As her tongue worked it magic on Deana's pussy, one finger neared and traced the puckered anal opening.

Deana quivered and shoved her pussy into Ruth's face, and moaned, "Yesssssssssss."

Ruth licked the digit and teased Deana's anus as her tongue slithered inside the wet pussy hole. All of a sudden Ruth's finger made a popping sound as it entered her ass.

Deana bit her lip to keep from screaming and responded with a climax covering Ruth's hand and face.

Ruth then whispered, "Lover, this is a sample of what you'll get when you go on the cruise. Now kiss me goodnight, my pretty."

Deana reached out, kissing her firmly on the lips, cradling Ruth in her arms. Afterward she felt truly satisfied and drifted off to sleep.

When she awoke, it was morning. Deana looking around puzzled, wondering if it was a dream, or did Ruth really visit her in the night?

Jeff yawned and turned over toward Deana and saw that she was awake. Noticing a perplexed look about her he asked, "What's yah thinking about doll?"

"Oh not much, just the cruise and how much fun we'll have."

kandie
kandie
348 Followers