The Others Ch. 2

Story Info
Sarah demands an encore.
2.8k words
4.56
21.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes it continues...

And yes it's been a while...

Last time we met the narrator and his first encounter with Sarah Michelle Gellar, and he thought it was a simple one-night stand...!

I never fully introduced you to the rest of the band last time, well I did mention Suzie in detail but I never did the rest of the guys justice; after all they play a large part of the story later on.

Jon, who was on base, has been my closest friend since I was ten, it amazed me we kept in touch after going our own paths when I went to Uni but with the first band I was adamant he was involved. Jon was a tall guy around 5"11 or something thereabouts. He bore a close likeness to Hugh Grant only skinner and not as good looking and always with a funny coloured woolly hat on his frame..

Rich was a former sports freak that has slowly joined the beer drinking hell we created for ourselves. He was a muscled man who dealt with all our problems if it came to physical ones I mean. He looked like a young and leaner Ray Winstone.

Dave was the manic who never learnt to grow up and we love him for that, long dark hair, massive sideburns he was in his mind Jim Morrison reborn.

Anyway back to the important stuff, yes me and Sarah had arranged to meet again after our intense first meeting she seemed anxious for a second round. But this was top-secret stuff, no one had to know or even get a hint of an affair on her part and me being a marriage wrecker (sort of).

The chance came when we had to film our latest video for our last song to be released from the album. I arranged with Sarah for her to appear in the video, she loved the idea, her appearing in a rock video would both boost her image to a new audience and she would be close to me. She had a week off in November (seven months and one week till her wedding) so she flew over to London to discuss the video and start filming. We got her booked in the same hotel and on the same floor (I wanted easy access before you ask!) and work on the video was scheduled for only three days. She arrived here without any fan fare or mass crowds of the media photographing her every move, which eased any fear I had that someone suspected. She treated me like any old friend when I first saw her, a peck on the cheek, a handshake to the suits that were the record company, when they found out I had secured Sarah Michelle Gellar I think one of them nearly choked out of surprised, everyone loved the idea. She asked about the weather and about sights she caught on the way to the hotel, in truth this was like any meeting with a celeb only it was me who had invited the world famous celeb to work with us. How our lives had changed!

On the first day we all discussed the video with the director and producer, it was our first rock ballad type song, it featured a heavy guitar riff but also some gentle singing on my part. The video didn't need for Sarah to do much, she was to spend a lot of time in a room sitting on a stool in front of a piece of glass separating me from her as I sung my heart out to her, she had to not flinch and not take her eyes of me. The real kicker comes when her side of the room is engulfed in flames and she vanishes in the fire, I fall to the floor in pain. (Thought you might like it). There is however some flashback scenes of her and me as well as the band doing 'fun' things like playing football in the park, bowling, enjoy our company etc. Those scenes were great because I was close to her all the time, she even had one of her suggestions of her character kissing me, like it was the first time, put in the video, it was a brilliant idea if I do say so.

In between the shoot she did interviews with the likes of MTV, SKY television, a couple of magazines and our making of the video crew but once the shoot was over we partied. Sarah was only too willing to join in, but for the four days she was there so far she and I never crossed paths like our last meeting. The day of the drinking was her last night there and we went full out to make it a hell of a night. But as with all good things it had to end, at only two in the morning we all returned to the hotel and in my room we all crashed and had a few late drinks. A game was started where we told some of our sexual adventures. I went first, recounting a tale with an off-duty cop in Amsterdam and her handcuff's. Sarah decided to go next and guess which fucking story she retold?! Yes! Everyone liked it but I kept silent and smiled. The night ended with several of the others leaving, Sarah was asleep on my bed, Suzie wanted to help me move her but I said it was ok, she said goodnight and left, I looked down at the sleeping beauty, she wore no shoes on her petit feet, a pair of black loose slacks that still curved in the right places. The top she had on was a tight red t-shirt that went with a discarded black jacket.

She was lying on her side with her head resting on both her hands, curled up in the foetal position and every bit as sexy as you think it is. I joined her on the bed also on my side and stared at her face, I wanted to wake her up but I would have felt guilty, instead I said in a whisper, "God you are beautiful." Not expecting an answer I got one.

"Thank you." She whispered back, "Everyone gone?" she said without opening her eyes.

I said yes and was rewarded with the batting of her eyelids and the vision of those eyes, she pursed her lips briefly before smiling and releasing her hands from the constraints, "I've been waiting for this for so long." With that she lifted her head to mine and our lips made gentle contact, I couldn't help but run my tongue over her lips, she smiled and almost giggled, "I like that." She said. I agreed.

We embraced in a long lengthy kiss, it was truly passionate as our tongues ran riot with each other. I ran my right hand through her hair; this was a first for me as last time it was confined in a bun atop her head. My hand's roaming didn't end there as it moved down her back and stopped around her ass, I'll say this it was as perfect as perfection could be. A few minutes of tongues passed when Sarah moved into her lust filled mode, she grabbed at my crotch and my ever-rising dick, she smiled during kissing and managed to say, "God I want you."

The frenzy began, I moved my hands to the front of her crotch, rubbing her through the material, teasing her for the briefest of seconds before her hand grabbed at my trousers and the button and zip, I aimed to do the same and quickly found access to her underwear, her panties felt smooth and rich, no doubt expensive but it was ruined by the wet patch which I teased my finger around. I felt her take a deep breath as I rubbed gently over the panties, teasing her and distracting her from reaching my dick. I didn't waste anymore time, I slipped my fingers under her panties, it snaked through her thin coat of hair and found the lips of her pussy, I teased it, she smiled to herself then suddenly she resumed her work, she successfully got passed the button and zip and plunged her warm hands down my boxers and gripped my prick at the base and quickly set it free from the boxers. This never stopped me from fingering her lips and teasing her clit, every now and then she would sigh with pleasure, her eyes shut but her mind on another plain.

She had now began to wank me off, her small hand roughly slid up and down at first but as if sensing my discomfort she eased on the pressure and found the right rhythm and strength, it was my turn to take a breath, what a moment, but it gets better.

I was lying on my side as Sarah was on her back so I had a perfect view of her as I steadily put pressure on her clit with small circular movements, minutes passed and her breathing increased in speed, she was loving this, I asked her if she liked this, she just replied with a small nod. Minutes went by like seconds before I could sense her coming close to orgasm, she shifted every now and then opening her legs wider, she wanted me to put my finger inside her but I wouldn't, at times I teased her lips but never went further this was my chance to get her worked up and I wasn't going to miss it.

I watched Sarah as she approached her climax, her mouth opened but no sound came out, her body tighten and back arched, she released her hand on my cock and finally spoke, "Oh God, Oh God, please fuck me," she let out a groan and fell flat on the bed again, "Oh my... That was so good. Your so good at that you tease." She opened her eyes and stared at me, still looking a bit out of breath, she smiled and lifted her head up and we kissed. I still find it hard to believe to this day I hadn't cum from what I saw alone.

Sarah made the next move by getting on top of me and placing her legs astride my body and touching my erection, she slowly and I mean slowly began to grind her crouch against my erection, placing both hands on my chest she smiled at me sealing my vote for her as the worlds sexist woman next year!

She removed my shirt in seconds and while still grinding her body on mine she removed her top to reveal a red bra that held together the one thing I never got close to the first time, her breasts. Sarah leant forward to kiss me on the forehead allowing me to touch her chest but not her breast exactly, I know what she was doing, she was teasing me now. She kissed her way down my face, neck and chest until she reached my navel. Then her fingers dug into my trousers and they where gently pulled off me, my socks followed and that left me unashamedly naked in front of her. Her face rose close to my midsection as she kissed and tongued my navel as my dick poked at her upper chest and then she rose up a few more inches to allow my hard dick to rub on her right breast, this quickly slipped in-between them as she rocked gently up and down. It felt good but not what I wanted, I pulled her up to my mouth as we kissed again but my hands latched on to her slacks and pulled them down. Soon we were both naked, she commented on my sudden urgency with; "Looks who's impatient now?"

She had turned on to her back and I was on top, I have to admit it crude as it may be but I seriously wanted to fuck her brains out. I let my dick touch the edges of her pussy lips as we swapped tongues like crazed animals, she broke the kiss to taught me, "What are you playing at? You scared to fuck me now, think you can out tease me, huh?" she tried to thrust her hips to catch my dick but I was on the ball here, I let her talk, "Don't fuck around, you want it as much as I do so don't..." I had enough of her talking and pushed forward, she let of a satisfying moan as I slid in all I could into her moist pussy, it was still as tight as I remember but I could handle it this time, soon enough I had a steady pacing going as I pushed hard into her small frame. Sarah had that look on her face, that look a girl would give when you were definitely doing something right.

"Come on harder." She breathed after a minutes silence, "Harder."

I knew I'd hear this so I began piston harder into her well lubricated pussy, our bodies close and joined in sheer lustful pleasure. I wanted to make sure she didn't come to England without a decent memory so I stepped up the pace, she loved it, "Fuck me hard." She moaned, I wanted to get deeper so I paused to hoist her legs on to my shoulder (a porn star move I know!), each leg on each shoulder, I grabbed her hips and went at it harder than I knew how. As I pushed harder and faster, I watched her smile, on screen it was always a cheeky Buffy smile, right here right as I was forcing my dick in her pussy with every bit of strength, her smile was that of pure lust, she loved this and I wasn't complaining.

She urged me on trying to pushed herself on to me, "Uhh that's it... hmm. Fuck that's so good." She hummed flicking her eyes open and closed. I moved one of my hands over her right breast, pinching the nipple slightly, she groaned, I didn't know how much I had left in me I was so close to erupting, so close.

"Sarah I'm going to cum." I managed to say.

"Just a little longer, keep going, come onnnn," she almost squealed, "Yeah, fuck me harder, I love it... uhh... you like fucking me?" I nodded, "You wanna cum in me don't you, you wanna come in my fucking pussy," she was rambling now, groaning in pleasure, her every word was chipping away what will power I had, I needed to cum she was close too, "Yeah that's it... ohhh... fuck..."

"Oh shit I'm cumming," I said, "Oh Goddamn."

"Yeah... cum in my cunt... ohhh my GODDDDDD!!!"

With that I pushed with every ounce of energy and flooded her pussy with every thing I could muster, I felt it shoot out with a torrid force, it was unimaginable pleasure.

Sarah was breathing hard and fast and I wasn't much better, her brow glisten with sweat as her chest rose and fell, her eyes met mine and she smile once again, I returned it. I let her legs fall and slid out of her slowly, I glanced at my dick to notice it glistening with her cum before I moved to her side where we embraced in a long kiss. "God," she said, "That was amazing, no one has ever fucked me that way before."

There was only one thing I could say in returned, "The night's not over yet."

Sure enough we woke in the middle of the night for a late snack and something a little more, we stuck to the simple position this time as both of us were exhausted but we still fucked our hearts out.

Come the morning she woke me up with a nice surprise, my dick was lathered in a warm moist tongue from the stunning Sarah Michelle Gellar, she lapped it up like a true professional. This was a Hollywood A-list blowjob, she bobbed her head slightly each time engulfing my knob even more every time, all the while she licked the underside of my dick. It sent the best shivers down my spine, this girl was hungry no doubts about it and she got what she wanted when I blew my morning load into her mouth, she never removed my dick swallowing all she could like the best cock sucker could.

I fell asleep some time afterwards only to be woken up by Suzie's voice, she was standing in the bedroom doorway, "Oi get up you lazy wanker... got work to do."

"Where's Sarah?" I asked glancing sleepily around, it was clear she was gone.

"She left an hour ago, flying back to the U.S," Suzie half smiled, "What's the matter hoping for another ride?" I was a little taken aback, "Lucky I was the only one who heard, but don't worry I won't say anything... for now."

To Be Continued...