The Ottoman

Story Info
Introduction to mild BSDM gone bad, then great!
3.9k words
4.33
15.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting crazy one night while on a date night, my husband took me to a local X-rated movie theater and we would both be lying, if we said we weren't VERY turned on by the feature film.

It was my first exposure to mild BSDM. I had heard stories and read things in the past about it- blushing all the while, but I never, ever, thought I could be interested in it. I was certain that the painful treatment of the women in the movie couldn't possibly be erotic and exciting.

Nevertheless, this film intrigued us both, because it was mild bondage- soft, sensual. Not at all what I... we expected.

I couldn't sit still. My nipples were hard as erasers and I was dripping wet- imagining it was me, tied naked to that coffee table- unable to resist the oral and manual stimulation the woman on the screen was receiving. My heart was beating so hard. I wanted to try this so badly I could taste it.

My husband knew me too well and squeezed my hand gently to reassure me, that he was as excited about this as I was. We didn't know how to get started, but I knew we were going to try and soon.

Our townhouse was rather small and the furniture sparse and unassuming. We definitely didn't have such a spectacular table as was used in the movie. But with a twinkle in his eyes and a sly smile, my husband stopped at a small second-hand furniture store on our way home- to "take a look around".

I was visibly shaking as we entered the store, holding hands- unable to speak.

We walked around checking out the items on display, but the selection quickly discouraged us. Rounding the end of an aisle, I spotted a large ottoman and sat down on it to rest and think.

We had been looking for a table, but my husband, grinning ear to ear, said he had an idea- well half of one.

This thing was huge- low, dark green Naugahyde, and almost the size of half a bed. What was amazing were the feet- large, sculpted blocks of dark wood with large bronze colored rings that looked like door knockers on each one. This thing had "possibilities".

We paid for it and wrestled to get it part way into our car, bungeeing the trunk lid, and we were on our way home with our treasure.

We giggled like children and talked about what we could do to improve upon it for our purposes, and still make it look harmless to anyone (like my mother-in-law) who might drop in unexpectedly. The rings were a perfect place for some kind of "removable" restraint system to attach and detach quickly.

Still laughing and blushing, we searched online for some items to do the trick. We found some softly padded faux shackles. They had an amazing latching system that was very easy to close around an ankle or wrist. It took a special key (included) to reopen them. They also had steel rings attached to each for tying or chaining them together. We added a few different lengths of chains, which had dog leash type clips on both ends.

We also located a pair of fur covered handcuffs and leather wrist cuffs.

We finished up with a blindfold, some interesting vibrating toys, sexy & very sheer lingerie, and a faux whip.

We paid with a credit card and waited for our purchases to arrive Fed Ex. I was unable to concentrate on anything else. I remained wet and hornier than I had ever been in anticipation.

A huge box showed up a couple days later (plain cardboard and unmarked, thank God). I signed for it, pushed it into the middle of the living room near the new ottoman, and called my husband giggling with excitement. I said I would wait for him to get home and we could open the box together.

I found excuse after excuse to walk past the box. Finally, I lost it and with a quick slit of a knife, it opened before my eyes.

I HAD to inventory the items, so I removed them one by one and set them on the ottoman, as I checked them against the invoice. It Was All There!!! I was visibly shaking.

The lingerie was incredible- so impossibly soft and sheer. I had to make sure it fit, so I stripped naked right there and put on the tiny baby doll outfit. Regular trips to the gym made it fit perfectly. I felt.... Naughty!!!

Wondering if we had measured correctly, I tried to loop the chains thru the brass rings and under the ottoman. The clasps clipped right onto the rings of the shackles and the handcuffs. My heart was beating through my chest. I could barely breathe. I slid the panties down my legs and rubbed like mad to get a little relief.

I couldn't resist putting an ankle in one shackle. It closed around me with a click and locked securely, while the key released it just as easily.

I started to wonder if I could straddle the ottoman comfortably while shackled. Key firmly in hand, I attached the shackles to both ankles in a snap. They were actually quite nice and very titillating.

The chains were short enough that my feet hung over the edge and my knees were wide apart, but still on the ottoman. It forced me awkwardly forward and my face landed on the cool surface. Bent over so, my naked ass and pussy were high in the air, vulnerable and positively dripping. I couldn't wait for my husband to get home and ravage me.

Thoughts of what he would be doing to me from behind had me shaking. My nipples ached for some attention.

I realized I was lying on top of a vibrator and the faux whip (a "cat of nine tails" type, but softer and made with knotted suede strands). I imagined him spanking me mockingly with it, telling me what a "bad girl" I have been.

I moved these over and spotted the blindfold. I had to try it on too. Everything was pitch black and made every sound, feeling, and scent 100 times more noticeable. If anyone were to see me now, they would think I had completely lost my mind.

I held the vibrator in the hand with the key and turned it on, but it never made it near my pussy. My other hand was already frigging it again with all I had, taking me over the edge to yet another glorious orgasm.

As I slowly regained my composure and control of my breathing, I thought of the last piece to the puzzle- the furry handcuffs, which would leave me defenseless to my husband's will.

I set the vibrator down next to me and firmly clasping the key, I put one wrist near a cuff and a slight nudge and it latched firmly around my wrist. I was already feeling a little panicked at the thought of being totally out of control of my situation, but I still had the key in my hand to release myself from the shackles and cuffs. I could reenter them later with my man.

To think, I was but a push against the other cuff away from being unable to stop any debauchery he may think of, but I trusted him not to do anything too odd or dangerous. He knew my mind. It would take just a slight push.... CLICK....

I bumped the cuff such a tiny bit and it latched around my second wrist. It startled me and I heard a tinkling sound. I HAD DROPPED THE KEY.... I started to pull at my restraints harder and harder. They held firm. I was blushing and angry with myself for getting into this situation. I kept struggling to free a hand or reach the key. I had promised my husband I would wait for him to get home. How was I going to explain this?

I continued to fidget awhile and suddenly my knees slipped off the ottoman spreading me even wider. I was too tired to get back up. My legs hadn't been splayed this far apart, since my days as a cheerleader in high school doing the splits. I finally gave up the struggle and started to drift off to sleep still completely exposed and resigned to the fact that there was nothing I could do about it.

Suddenly, I woke to a start, as I realized the front door was wide open yet from when the delivery person was here. My exposed posterior was pointing straight at it. A flimsy screen door was all that separated my nakedness from the world. My heart was racing- I was about to have a panic attack. What would I do, if someone were to come to the door (except maybe my best friend Janie from across the street)? I would surely blush like mad, as she giggled hysterically, but she would free me and make me spill the complete and sordid story.

Still about 3 and a half more hours until my husband would return home. What would I do if somebody... anybody else saw me like this...? No sooner had I thought this when a strong knock on the door pounded in my brain. "Oh, Dear God, No!!!" My face was burning with embarrassment.

"Hello? Anybody ho....." It was a man's voice- deep and gravelly and I had no idea who it was. Blindfolded, I couldn't even look. As his voice trailed off, I knew he could see me through the screen. He could see parts of me no other man had seen but my doctor and my husband. I started shaking, but worse- my nipples were aching again. This was so erotic. I was getting.... excited.

I heard a familiar click, knowing the screen door had opened and closed- footsteps... He was standing right beside me. Who was it? I hollered out for him to leave immediately, that my husband would be home any minute, and that he would have the cops take the man to jail. However, if he would leave right now....

I felt a large rough hand softly stroke my naked ass and reach down to rub my pussy. His touch was so soft and knowing- belying the calloused skin of a working man's hands. I prayed he hadn't noticed my pussy clenching tight, my labored breathing, and a hopefully inaudible sigh.

"Please don't hurt me, mister." His hand disappeared for a moment. I felt almost... abandoned. I was trying desperately not to let on to the excited state of my body's betrayal. I again told him to leave or we would surely call the cops. But in his deep demanding voice, he said he was certain that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

Then suddenly a loud WHACK as his hand came down hard on my bare skin, sending a stinging pain straight to my head. I screamed out and cursed at him- begged him to leave. I was scared now, as I heard him close the front door. I pulled and pulled frantically at my restraints, cursing under my breath at putting myself in this predicament in the first place.

He picked up the vibrator, turned it on- nudging it lightly against my pussy and bumping it against my swollen clit. It caused me to jump each time and I started to get very wet. My heart and breathing were racing and I could feel the telltale signs of an impending orgasm slowly building. How could I be responding to this stranger? He slowly inserted the vibrator into the entrance to my pussy.

The vibrations were excruciatingly decadent. I found myself involuntarily pushing back against it to sink it deeper. He fed my hunger with a chuckle and teased me mercilessly. I was moaning now. I'm sure he could hear me. He let go of the vibrator and my clenching pussy held it tight, feeling the tingles in my clit amplified with every spasm.

Just as I was starting to enjoy myself a little, a sharp crack filled the air and the whip seared my naked ass. It wasn't soft and fake. It stung to my core and I screamed out in terror and pain. The shock caused me to clench tighter, which made my clit more excited. My head was swimming.

Another crack, and yet another (I lost count), but somewhere near 15 or 20, I was clenching solidly. And even through the pain, my "Benedict Arnold" clit was going to push me over the edge of another huge orgasm.

How could I be getting any pleasure from this as tears streamed down my cheeks? My ass and the back of my legs burned- stung, as though someone had sprinkled salt into a wound. Even so, I came so hard I shook and juices started leaking down my inner thighs and the vibrator onto the ottoman below.

He finally put the whip down. I guess he tired of it thankfully. My skin was on fire and I sobbed wretchedly into the ottoman, unable to stop the tears.

He walked past me and disappeared. I thought, great, now he's going to rob me too. Then a short time later, I could hear the toilet flush and he reappeared next to me. The vibrator was still in my pussy and I was very aware of its tingling presence.

Then much-welcomed relief- he slid his hand softly over my ass with coolness. He had gotten some aloe lotion from the bathroom and was attending to my sore bottom. He removed the vibrator and stroked me with the lotion. It was wonderful, helping to ease the pain and it started to get me aroused again.

What is wrong with me? The knots from the whip must have made welts on my skin and they hurt like hell. The cooling lotion was a Godsend. I started to loath this ottoman though. I didn't ask for this. It was supposed to be a loving thing to do with my husband, yet a total stranger was abusing me on it. He was taking liberties with me no one else had ever tried... Moreover, I was enjoying most of it.

The humiliation of it all- I hated myself. We were going to get rid of this thing immediately. It was a dumb idea.

I had all these things going on in my mind, when I heard a noise, which jarred me back to reality. It was his belt as his pants hit the floor. I knew what was about to happen.

No! Nobody but my husband has ever been inside of me. I was about to be raped.

I felt his weight settle into the ottoman as it lowered slightly beneath me. His hands grabbed my hips and I could feel the head of his cock nudge at the entrance to my pussy. He rubbed it up and down the trough between my pussy lips, getting it slick with my own juices. It felt very large. He started to push at the opening, as tears again welled up in my eyes.

No, please... But he pushed harder and the head popped inside.

I was instantly and painfully aware that this man was huge. Way bigger than my husband in every way. I started to think this man might be black. I might be able to hide this rape from my husband. But what if I got pregnant; I would never be able to explain a black child. Still he pushed onward an inch or so at a time.

I winced in pain, as I felt like a new virgin during her first time with a man. He would pull out and push in a bit further each time. I thought he would never bottom out- that he would surely choke me from the inside. He finally stopped pushing and I could feel his huge balls mashed snuggly between us. My pussy clutched at this huge invader and natural lubrication soaked in as my pussy stretched and relaxed.

Holding my hips firmly, he started to piston that monster in and out faster and deeper, causing us to both grunt with each stroke. I felt funny inside, and my nipples swelled again. Oh, my God, I was responding to him. I knew that feeling, warm and throbbing from deep in my womb.

I was going to come again and soon. This was so sick- so perverted.

I felt so stuffed, my pussy and tummy stretched and distended, as if this was similar to carrying a baby inside me. Worse, I found myself voluntarily pushing back to match each stroke. I was on fire and out of my head with lust- every nerve ending alive. I never wanted this to stop.

He was slamming it home now and I'd swear he was getting bigger and his balls were swelling. He was about to blast that magnificent cock off inside of me. I was fucking him back. Certain I had gone insane by this time, I was begging for more.

With a surge, the first glob leapt from his cock and sprayed hot and thick deep in my pussy. It seemed almost painful to him- probably because I was so tight. I milked him and he shot several more times, each harder than the first. It was too much for me and started to leak out past his cock, down my thighs, and onto the ottoman mixed with my own cum. I was shaking uncontrollably, teeth gnashed together, making a noise from somewhere deep inside as I came again harder than I ever have. My eyes bulged and tits swelled as I milked him of every drop.

Then I collapsed on the cool surface below me, wet with our mutual enjoyment. He fell down on top of me, still throbbing inside me until he softened and finally slipped out. He rose, and wiped his cock off on my new matching panties, then dropped them on the ottoman next to my head, where I could smell our combined secretions vividly.

He dressed quickly- saying little more, than that, I was the best fuck he ever had. He left as quickly as he came.

I still had no idea who it was and likely never would. I was cramping up from the long sequestration in chains, my legs ached, my tortured pussy was so sore, and the welts on my ass still stung.

Suddenly, reality hit me, that my husband was due home any minute. How was I going to explain my restraint on our new toy without him, yet worse the red whip marks on my ass, and another man's cum leaking out of my pussy onto the ottoman? I didn't have to worry long, as I heard his car pull into the driveway and move to the back by the garage.

He entered through the kitchen calling excitedly for me. Rounding the corner to the living room, he spied me in a most humiliating state.

With a start, he ran to me to see that I was all right. As he surveyed the situation, he removed my blindfold to see the glazed eyes of a well-fucked woman. He had seen it before. He smiled a wide smile and didn't say a word. However, he didn't release me either.

I didn't know what to say or do. I was so embarrassed. I started to say something- to explain, but he just held a finger to his lips and I became silent. He said he has never seen anything so hot in in his entire life.

He shed his clothes, knelt and gave me a long wet kiss, then stood up and offered his hard cock to my mouth. I wasn't about to deny him anything by this point. So I began to suck him until he came down my throat. He released my feet from the shackles, and I was finally able to get my knees back onto the ottoman, relaxing my trembling leg muscles. Still he kept my hands bound.

He massaged my ass cheeks with some more lotion, kissing my welts lovingly, sad that someone had hurt me like that. The attention was turning me on- again. His fingers rubbed lotion all over my legs and ass, causing me to part them voluntarily with a deep moan. They dipped down and touched my swollen but sore pussy lips, making me jump.

He scooped a glob of the other man's cum from inside my pussy and fed it to my lips. I licked at the mixture of the man's and my goo hungrily, causing my legs to involuntarily part even more and my juices start to flow.

My husband was getting hard again too and entered me from behind like the other man did. His cock was much smaller by comparison, but still felt wonderful and familiar. He seemed to be extra excited at fucking my pussy full of another man's cum. He didn't last long and shot his load deep inside me to add to the copious mess already in there. Knowing he loved me and wasn't going to say a word, I came yet again and for a while, we fell asleep on the ottoman still entwined.

Somewhere in the night, he removed my restraints, as I was free by the next morning. He was already up, showered, and ready for work. I made him a hearty breakfast, still too embarrassed to say much. He didn't pry. I guess he was going to wait until I was ready to tell him what happened. It made me love him even more. I was still moving very slowly as I hurt all over, but just thinking about yesterday had my nipples hard as pencil erasers again.

He gave me a huge kiss and a hug, and then headed out the door. I returned to the living room to put the "toys" away, when there was a knock at the door.

I was instantly afraid the man had returned, knowing my husband had just left.

Then, I heard a familiar voice through the door. It was Janie from across the street, my best friend. As I let her in, she teasingly asked me what I had bought yesterday. When I inquired what she was talking about, she said, "The salesman...? Yesterday afternoon...? The huge, hot-looking black man that went into your house...? He was there for a couple hours." I was blushing so hard my ears burned, to which she said, "Spill It!"

12