The Outfit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,631 Followers

"Yeeeeeeoowwwww," I managed to yell before more duct tape was slapped on my mouth.

"Fuck him, Sarah! Fuck the little whore," spat Paulette.

After a bit of fucking, Jackie looked into my eyes and asked if I liked her vibrator. If looks could kill, she'd be six feet under right now.

Sarah fucked my ass without mercy, then, as quickly as she started, stopped. The room quieted, except for my murmuring from behind the tape. My ass burnt, inside and out, and I felt like trash. Minutes past before Jackie's low voice emerged from in front of me.

"The next time you work late, remember what you will get when I see you...if I decide to see you," she railed, a slim smile creasing her lips. "And the next time you tell Sarah some sort of sexist joke, she'll call me and that night the two of us will take you in hand. And if you even made a partial snide remark at the gym, Carrie will report it to me. The jig is up for you, Mr. Cross, from now on you will become a loving boyfriend like the old days or you will be punished. This was just a prelude of what you can expect."

I got the message, no question about it, I got the message and understood it quite well. My mind was jumbled, a combination of embarrassment and excitement, sort of the feeling you get when caught making out in the backseat of a car in your teenage years by a passerby or in your basement when your parents come home unexpectedly.

I was ordered to my knees, tears streaking down my face. My ass was piercing with pain as I stared at the floor. Three sets of legs closed in, and I was ordered to kiss the feet of each woman, then, after they turned around, each of their asses (clothed, mind you) in succession. The humiliation continued as I was blindfolded and spanked once more, this time an over knee beating which made a beet red ass hot enough to cook on. One of the women then lodged my nose into her butt cheeks and let loose with a fart which have made a bean-eating cowboy proud.

It wasn't a pretty sight, me over the knees of a faceless woman with my face on the receiving end of an ass, but the Polaroid they showed me, enhanced by their background laughter, more than sickened my stomach. If I had eaten I surely would have lost my lunch.

Jackie stared at my helplessness for a while and then Carrie, Sarah and Paulette kissed her cheek and mouthed their good-byes. I cast my gaze toward the floor, shuffling my feel as if I was in the carpet of the principal's office. Me, the man of decision at work, standing there looking like a lost dog. My reputation gone, my innermost feelings exposed, my manhood, well, castrated from their actions. Finally, after what seemed like hours but in reality was only minutes, she told me to get cleaned up I bolted upstairs to the shower, noticing my reddened behind in the mirror as I stripped the slinky outfit from my weary bones.

The shower was a godsend. Oh, the water pellets hurt when the struck certain tender parts of my anatomy, but for the most part the warmth caressed my aching body and massaged my torn feelings. It was as if the water washed some of my humiliation down the drain.

When I slowly made my way back downstairs an empty apartment surprisingly greeted me. Oh, the furniture was still there, the radio was lightly sending oldies sounds through the room, and the nearly empty wine bottle was still on a table. But not a human soul was to be found.

Upon closer inspection there was a note on a piece of lined paper pulled from a three ring binder. Nothing elaborate. I cautiously lifted it, as if there were demons upon it or a bomb below it, but found neither. Only words written in delicate blue ink from a fountain pen: "You are forgiven. I love you, and I know you wanted to please me as well as make up for, well, your indescretions. I'm giving the girls a ride home, why don't you wait for me upstairs...if you dare."

I stared at the note, not knowing what to expect. Forgiveness? Maybe she had forgiven me my trespasses. But what about hers? What about the happenings of this mind-boggling night? What about the things which had transpired. What about my feelings? What about the people who did and saw and laughed and participated in this outrage of activities?

It only took a minute to return to the top floor and settle down to a comfortable down-filled bedspread....on my stomach. My rear quarters weren't ready for weight.

As I waited, I thought of the night's activities and then began to anticipate what would happen when she returned. Nothing in our history of lovemaking could have predicted a night like this one. But I came to the conclusion it would be worth the payoff, and the problems with looking at my secretary's knowing face on Monday were wiped out the knowledge that I soon would be in a loving embrace with my love. My sweet and now not so innocent, cock-sucking, horny love.

The door closed downstairs, and I heard the light steps up the staircase. A door closed, and water ran as I envisioned her cleaning up and slipping into something a bit more comfortable. It wasn't long, it couldn't have been five minutes, but I heard her approach.

A slim smile creased her lips when she materialized at the doorway, holding a wooden fraternity paddle.

"You've been a bad boy, Jonathan, now bend over..."

JRob
JRob
1,631 Followers
12