The Outing

Story Info
Couple adds a bit of spice to their sex lives.
2.1k words
4.46
45.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James held tight to Lisa as he led her through the darkened club, skirting tables and half-dressed waitresses as they made their way to the back, to where a tall, striking blonde sat waiting in a corner booth. They made a striking pair together, and others noticed them as they walked by. James was tall, a slender athletic build. A handsome older man with his hand wrapped around the full curves of the chestnut haired beauty with him. She was petite, only about 5'1", but with full, womanly curves that were a stark contrast to the tall, almost anorexic women wandering around them. They approached the woman in the booth, and the two women were briefly introduced, pleasantries exchanged, and then Lisa was skirted away to be seated at the bar.

Holding her close, not wanting to let go of her, but knowing what they were there for, James kissed her there in the middle of the club for all to see that claim had been laid upon her. His hands wandered over her body as they kissed, and then he helped her onto the bar stool. He whispered something to the bartender who nodded and smiled in her direction, then moved away to bring her the drink James had requested for her. James whispered into her ear that the barkeep would keep unwanted attention from her. He kissed her softly, just once more, and then walked away, back to the blonde in the booth.

Lisa watched him walk away, her usually bright green eyes darkened. Excitement and jealousy mingled in her eyes. She smiled at the bartender and took a sip of the drink he set before her, then turned her attention back to James and the blonde. James had settled next to her, sliding his arm along the back of the seat as their heads bent low, talking to be heard over the loud music. Lisa turned her attention to the nearly naked woman on the stage for a moment, watching her thin hips grind to the too loud music, noting the men seated around the stage drooling, staring, mesmerized by her dancing. The girl had a nice body, but she lacked in the rhythm department, Lisa thought as she turned her attention back to James.

She could see the blonde's hands moving beneath the table and knew exactly what was happening. They had planned this. She turned the barstool just a bit so that she could see beneath the table. The girl had opened James' jeans and had his large cock out, stroking it as they talked. Lisa was not threatened in the least, but was envious of the girl touching him. This was something they both and wanted; an adventure out, something spicy, different and fun. Besides, she owned that cock. She knew exactly where it would be later.

She watched the grimace on his face and knew that the girl's nails were raking the length of him. She didn't have to see every movement. Lisa could tell by the look on his face what was happening, and she was enjoying this torture as much as he was. She didn't know what it was that made him enjoy that particular pain, but there was nothing she ever denied him.

He had teased her about doing this. At first, she hadn't liked the idea, but then other things came into her devious mind and she told him later that she wanted to do this. He couldn't know what she had planned for later, and she hadn't let him know anything. She let him think he was in control of the situation and simply went along with it like a good girl, smiling innocently as they went through the evening. She watched now as the girl stroked the full length of him. He was hard, erect and needy. She could see it on his face, and could most certainly see it as the girl pumped her hand up and down.

Yes, she was enjoying this. Even knowing he was gaining from it. Now and then the girl would look up, her eyes questioning, but Lisa didn't give anything away with her eyes. Now and then she would turn away and ignore them, paying attention to the dancers and other patrons of the bar instead. She didn't want him to know she was watching every move enviously. She didn't want him to know that as much as she was enjoying him enjoying himself, she wanted to drag him away somewhere dark and private and have him inside her immediately.

For nearly an hour she watched as he was stroked, scratched, and occasionally pinched. His cock was slapped beneath the table. And then she gave the signal by placing her drained glass upside down on the bar. He nodded to the girl, placed his cock back in his pants and slid out of the booth. Lisa laughed softly to herself as he rose. His cock was rock hard, defined by the tight jeans pulled tighter, and it looked much like he had stuffed an enormous banana in his pants.

She slid from the stool and walked over to them, taking him by the hand and motioning the girl to follow them. The trio left the bar without speaking. Lisa's hand in his, James led both women to the car, with the thought of more of the same to take place, with more privacy. Lisa sat in the front. James and the girl crawled in the back. Lisa watched as the girl unzipped James once more and withdrew his cock from its prison. James placed his hand on the girl's head and she obeyed, taking his cock in her mouth. The intensity on his face as she sucked him off was exciting Lisa more and more. She knew he was quickly approaching the edge and just dying to explode in the girl's mouth, but that wasn't the deal. He couldn't come, no matter what. All he could do was sit there and be tortured and teased. At least, there was no release to come with the girl.

Yes, in normal circumstances, he was the one controlling the shots, but in this case, to get her to "go along" with him, he had agreed to this one stipulation. He was not afraid of that occasional desire to know and then feed the masochist he kept hidden. He enjoyed this sort of cock worship and the torture, and she loved pleasing him, so there was no way she wouldn't go through with this. Besides, he knew despite Lisa's initial protests that she was very much a voyeur and loved watching when girls were allowed to touch and play with him this way. And when they were sent away, knowing they could not have his cock buried inside their wet little cunts, it was a power trip for her. She loved knowing they were sent away wanting and she was the recipient of all that pent-up desire.

Lisa watched as the girl pulled at his foreskin with her teeth, nibbling it until he was begging for mercy, giving it a little tug as she shook her head like a pip with a toy and then releasing. A small hairbrush produced the most lovely cries from his lips as the blonde gently scraped the bristles up and down his cock, then lightly tapped his balls with it until he was groaning with intense pressure.

Lisa watched until she could stand it no longer. Sliding out of the front seat, she opened the door and slid in back with the two of them. This was her signal that it was over. The blonde smiled, leaned and kissed James and then Lisa on the lips and began to remove herself from the car. Lisa placed a hand on the girl's shoulder and stopped her.

"Get in the front," was all that she said. The girl nodded, a bit confused, but did as Lisa asked. She turned to watch the two of them in the back seat. James looked as confused as the girl. Lisa had never allowed anyone to stay before, but he said nothing as she slid her skirt up her thighs, exposing her panty-less state and straddled his cock. She held only the very tip of him inside her, smiling at him as she slowly wiggled and squirmed her way down, stretching herself over him. She was soaking wet from watching him being teased, so there was no problem with friction.

She had been here before, straddling him, impaled by his hardness, but right now she wanted the blonde to watch her ride that nail-and-teeth tortured cock until it exploded inside her. This was as much as statement of her ownership of his cock as a need for him to be driving deep and hard inside her. With that thought, she thrust down hard and fast and buried his full length inside her, howling as she went down. She heard the blonde's gasps behind her as her own moans mingled with his there in the back seat.

He wrapped his hands around her waist, guiding her, slowly at first, and then hard, meeting her as she lowered herself upon him. Her nails dug tight in his shoulders. Her eyes closed, her back arched. He watched her and was in awe of her beauty as always. The sight of her in this state made him want to split her open and crawl inside her. He couldn't get deep enough. He could see the face of the blonde over her shoulder and for the longest time he held her gaze, knowing that Lisa was very much enjoying the knowledge that the girl as watching all this with hunger. The girl's eyes were riveted to that spot where his cock was driving into Lisa like an out of control jackhammer. He was surprised that people blocks away could not hear Lisa's howling and pulled her mouth to his, kissing her just to get her to be quiet.

Lisa was writhing atop him, tears streaming down her face from the intense pleasure of having him ram so hard and deep inside her. It was always this way when they fucked with such fury. His cock was not huge in length, though it was long enough. But it was thick, and always a tight fit. She kissed him hard as he pulled her to him, and then she pushed herself away.

Surprised by her agility in the small space, he watched as she leaned back, impaled on his cock, she rested her head on the armrest between the two front seats. She guided the blonde to straddle her face. James' cock lurched inside her and he almost lost it then and there as he watched Lisa's tongue snake out and flick over the blonde's clit. That was all the encouragement needed by the young girl as she began to grind upon Lisa's mouth while leaning forward just enough that she could still watch James fucking Lisa.

It didn't take long before Lisa was literally screaming into the girl's cunt and his thrusts became longer, slower, deeper, riding the waves of her orgasm. She was coming hard around him. Her muscles contracted around him with unbelievable tightness. He was trying to hold out and make himself last longer, but the pressure of her cunt walls around him was too much. He exploded with a pained growl, painting her insides with his cum, never once losing his rhythm as he fucked the woman he loved. Just behind him, the blonde began to moan and shake and coated Lisa's face with her juices, shuddering with each wave and breath.

Slowly, the trio disentangled themselves and began to redress. Lisa kissed the girl softly, thanking her for the evening, and then slipped a small envelope into her hand. The girl left with a smile on her face, knowing she'd see the pair again.

James and Lisa crawled into the front seat of the car. Lisa snuggled into the seat, her hand resting on James' lap as they made the drive home in silence. Both of them were replaying the evening in their minds as they rode. By the time they reached the front door, both were hungry for one another again. With a smile on her face as the door closed behind them, Lisa let her dress drop to the floor, knelt and crawled to his feet as she watched his hands undoing his jeans once more. Not a word was spoken as he lifted her up, her legs circling his slender hips as he drove his again hard cock deep inside her and carried her naked body through the house to the bed.