The Outsider Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today is your birthday, Ruthie. It is a special day, as special for me as it is for you."

My Mistress laid a box in front of me and un-cuffed my wrists. With a simple flicker of her eyes, she ordered me to open it. I obeyed...and oh, I was so happy! It was a collar! My collar!

The collar was beautiful...its surface covered with fine Chinese ceramic. It was not a decoration, however. It was very sturdy and made of solid steel, with a large ring in the front. It had a self-locking latch that could not be opened once it was shut. It was a permanent collar. Engraved into the ceramic was the message:

This girl is the property of Sylvia Peters.

My Mistress caressed my cheek with her fingertips. I kissed her hand. Oh...I was so excited...I finally was going to be wearing my Mistress's collar...and not just any collar, but one that was beautifully decorated and finely engraved...that showed how much she really thought of me.

I held up the collar...and she took it. She lowered it over my neck. I felt the cold steel touch my skin. Slowly she closed the collar, and then I heard a metal click. It was done. I now was collared.

My Mistress motioned that I needed to stand up. She led me to a large mirror. I looked at myself. I no longer was Ruthie Burns. I now was the property of Mrs. Peters. Yes, I was hers. She trusted me enough to grant me the privilege of wearing her collar. For the rest of our lives, I would serve her and she would take care of me. She kissed me and traced my breasts with her fingertips.

"Happy birthday, my lovely girl."

----------

When she finished writing, Ruthie spent the rest of the afternoon masturbating. Her conversations with Dr. Hartman had brought to the surface very intense fantasies that she had suppressed for years, but had never been able to forget.