The Outsider Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had been perfect so far. There was only one thing left to do. While she waited, he dragged in a small sofa that he borrowed from the commons area. Her heart pounded as she helped him move the spare bed to make room for the sofa. Mike then took off his clothes and sat down. Without saying anything, Ruthie approached him. He reached up to take her hand and pulled her across his lap.

He massaged her bottom, enjoying the sight and feel of her soft skin under the palm of his hand. He took his time, because he wanted to enjoy her body before he began her birthday spanking. She trembled with anticipation as she waited for the first slap. Finally Mike rested his hand on her left bottom-cheek and gave her a moderate smack. She jerked slightly. He hit her again, on the other side. She closed her eyes and was very quiet.

The spanking started out slowly and softly. He wasn't sure how hard he should hit, even though she had told him that she wanted him to hit her hard. After he had spanked her lightly for a long time, but could tell that she was growing impatient and wanted him to spank her harder. Finally he did what she wanted, slapping her bottom with crisp hard smacks. She snuggled over his lap and steadied herself by holding onto his shin. Her bottom was turning red, but she gave him no sign whatsoever she wanted him to stop.

Finally Mike set aside his reservations and slapped her very hard. He paced himself, giving her a hard smack every 10 seconds. He started rubbing her swelling bottom between slaps. She closed her eyes and her breathing changed. She flinched each time he hit her, but it was clear from her expression that she was enjoying being spanked. He wanted to ask her if she had enough, but fortunately he avoided that mistake. This was Ruthie's spanking and Ruthie's experience. It needed to be what she wanted.

His hand was getting tired and the girl's bottom was deep red when she surprised him. She moaned from arousal. That was clearly a happy moan...something Mike had never heard from her before. Out of curiosity he touched her between the legs, only to discover that she was totally wet. That was a shock to him, because never had he seen her wet or aroused. She moaned again and began moving her hips on his lap. There was no question about it...for the first time since he had known her...she was having an orgasm. He brushed his fingers between her legs and spanked her some more. Her breathing changed completely. She moaned again. His fingers returned to her pussy. He touched her clitoris and she tilted her body up to make it easier for him. She moaned again as he explored the most sensitive part of her body. She was rocking back and forth, rubbing herself.

He pushed her up and told her to get on her hands and knees on his bed. She obeyed him and waited while he struggled to get a condom on. He entered her and thrust. She still was tremendously aroused. She climaxed when he was still inside her.

A few minutes later the two students calmed down and got into Mike's bed. She fell asleep and with that her birthday celebration came to an end. Within a few hours she'd have to get up and go to the student center to serve coffee.

As he held her in his arms, Mike wondered what to make out of what had just happened. He understood that Ruthie had been lying to him about her orgasms. No, during all those times they had previously made love, she had not been aroused. That crap about her quiet orgasms was total bullshit. He knew it for a fact, because now he had seen what she was like when she really was aroused. He didn't know whether to resent the fact she had lied to him, or appreciate the fact she was trying to make him happy while doing something she didn't like.

12