The Over Personal PA

Story Info
A naughty secretary story.
1k words
3.73
32.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first submission- feedback please!

*

There was something about her boss, something about the power he held over her that made her acutely aware of her body. Since working as his PA she had found herself always choosing clothes for work that would show it off to him. Today she wore a skin-tight black pencil skirt that showed her shape to perfection and a tight white shirt cut just low enough so that when she lent forward to make notes he could see right down into the depths of her perky breasts. Something about how he spoke to her, not flirty but perhaps over-friendly, made her suddenly aware of her nipples pressed tightly against the fabric of her bra. She knew he was her boss, and if that didn't make him off limits enough he was married to boot, but something about him made her want desperately to feel his strong hands stroking gently over her nipples.

He was in his early thirties, successful enough to have his own PA and yet bored of his life. He had married early and his wife had already let herself go a bit. His job was skilled but not different enough to keep him interested and so when hiring his new PA a couple of months ago he had found himself shamelessly hiring the attractive candidate just to add some nice scenery to the office and make the days pass more quickly. She was very capable as a PA, but that wasn't what had won her the job. He had instantly noticed the sparkle in her eye, swiftly followed by the curve of her breasts and that he really wouldn't mind seeing her bent over his desk sorting paperwork. Since she had started he spent more and more of his day finding himself distracted by thoughts of her naked. Her tight little outfits definitely didn't help him to concentrate on his work and as she waltzed in wearing a very tight pencil skirt and a shirt stretched tight over her breasts he knew today he would accomplish little.

She fetched him his morning coffee and sat across his desk from him with her note book awaiting instructions and leaning forward just a little more than was strictly necessary. He noticed immediately as the slight glimpse of her black lace bra straining over her beautifully golden breasts made him very aware of his manhood. He definitely should not already be thinking about her nipples before it was even 9.30 but he found himself guiltily imagining how perfectly perky and pink he thought they would be, and what they might feel like pressed against him. It wasn't that he didn't love his wife, just that she had somehow lost her allure for him. She definitely wouldn't be dressing up like this, nor did she really seem that interested in him anymore, they just lived their separate lives. He had never cheated on her, frankly never even thought about it until he hired this new PA. He wanted nothing more than to bend her over his desk and slide that tight skirt up. He tried desperately to rid his mind of such thoughts and gave her a list of things to keep her busy, some phone calls to make, filing and the likes.

For a couple of hours they both got on quietly with their work, still aware of the other and the heated sexual chemistry between them. As it neared lunch time everyone else seemed to clear out of the office: it was a beautiful day and they all headed out into the sun. She saw that if there was ever going to be a chance to satisfy her desire for him it was now, and she was so turned on she didn't even think of the risk to her job if this backfired. As she entered his office and shut the door she realised just how wet she was from spending the whole day fantasising about him.

He saw her come in and leaned back in his chair. She perched on his desk much to his surprise and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt as she lent past him to turn on the fan. He thought that meant she was just hot and hoped she hadn't noticed the twitch in his trousers when she leant over but of course she had. It gave her confidence so without a word she moved directly in front of him and placed his hands at her buttons so he would continue the job. He needed little encouragement and worked his way down the shirt until it slid straight off her revealing her gorgeously round breasts pressed hard against that sexy little bra. He slid the straps off her shoulders so her nipples could just be got at and ran his fingers over them making her gasp. His cock, now at full salute, was pressing painfully against his trousers and she undid them to release it. He was now fully fondling her breasts, licking and kissing them while she ran a finger tentatively around the head of his cock leaving him longing to be inside her. He eased her skirt up round her waist and slid her silky black panties off.

Now unrestricted she moved onto the chair straddling him and allowed his erect penis to run along the length of her slit, feeling how wet he made her. She loved the feel of him against her, knew that if he continued much longer she would cum before he was ever inside her. He could feel his cock twitching, wanting her like he hadn't wanted anyone in years, and pulled her onto him plunging himself deep into her warm, wet crevice. It felt amazing; tight but not too tight, just as he had imagined she would be. He knew he wouldn't last long, he had been dreaming of this for too long, playing it over and over in his mind. She ground herself into him with increasing urgency as he guided her hips with one hand and massaged her breast with the other. Soon they were both on the edge and one final, deep thrust from him pushed them both over. Her pussy pulsated madly around him whilst he squirted his load deep inside her. They collapsed into a sweaty heap together, both thoroughly spent. Would this liaison make it easier or harder to work together?