The Owner Ch. 03

Story Info
Force has some happy outcums (wink wink).
1.4k words
4.27
18.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the owner of two exclusive clubs, one for women and the other for men. These clubs cater to wealthy, sophisticated people with exotic sexual tastes. The men's club was opened a year ago and enrolled a charter membership of twenty. Our gourmet dinners incorporate dishes using the milk from our lactating milkmaids, sexy young women with huge lactating tits. A few months back, one of my charter members came to my office to explain that he was moving to Europe. He wanted his nephew Rey to take his place. As sometimes happens, I needed to make a quick decision on whether I was willing to accept this proposal.

I can share that our member was a sixty something year old man, sexually vigorous (I know because I had had the occasion to masturbate him), attractive and extremely wealthy. He had given me no information about his nephew except to say that he is a single man, a professional. I agreed to meet Rey the following week, on Monday when the club was closed. Since this was a business meeting, I chose my clothing carefully, opting for a simple black dress, knee length, sleeveless, with a rather plunging neckline that would highlight my deep cleavage. I should add that I rarely wear panties. Four inch black pumps and some simple gold jewelry completed my outfit. My makeup was simple, but elegant and I was freshly coiffed.

You can imagine my surprise when I saw my prospective client. He was a veritable god, tall, very good looking with a body that filled out his suit perfectly, and very young. His smile lit up his face and his blue eyes seemed to bore into me. To say I was flummoxed would be an understatement. When he introduced himself, his voice penetrated my innermost being and I found myself becoming rather aroused. We sat on the sofa in my office to review the membership application. At some point in our conversation, and I am sorry to say that I was too discombobulated to know exactly when, he took my hand in his and looked into my eyes.

Although I had carefully planned how I was going to deny him charter membership, all of that was out the window. Deep sexual attraction replaced the entire process. It was as though we had entered an enchanted land. Wild kissing, fondling and loosening clothes just happened. I felt like a silly teenager in the back seat of a car. How did my skirt end up around my waist? or my tits fall out of my dress? or his cock magically escape his trousers? One thing led to another, and I was shameless enough to ride his cock to four orgasms before he finally came inside me, depositing an unbelievable amount of cum. So, besides being physically exhausted and impressed, I agreed on the spot to accept him as a charter member.

My shameless behavior continued despite the great difference in our ages. We spoke daily on the phone; he made frequent visits to the club. Each time we engaged in more erotic adventures. I began to wonder whether he was an addiction, but I could not give him up. Apparently he felt the same way about me. After a few months we began to test each other's sexual boundaries. I was tied up, gagged, taken by force. In turn I teased and spanked him, milked his prostate, and drove him to have more orgasms than I thought possible for a man in one day. He was a virtual cum fountain. Had he not been a member, I certainly would have hired him!

At the club there was a small apartment consisting of a kitchen, dining and living area, two small bedrooms and a bathroom. Some nights when I was too tired, I slept there. This is the place where I entertained Rey after hours, and where I discovered his interest in bras and panties. So I began to purchase various styles and colors of underwear to model for him. Each modeling session ended with sex. We photographed each other and drove ourselves into further lustful pursuits.

One late night he asked to suck my cummy panties. I removed them and watched his erection grow as he sucked the wetness. I had had a lot to drink and excused myself to use the bathroom. He begged me to put the panties on and to pee in them. Of course I did, and he watched. And then he picked me up, placed me in the tub and aimed his piss stream on me. Never had I done anything like this, and I experienced an immediate orgasm, nearly collapsing. He pulled my panties off and sucked them dry.

After this experience, we began to include pissing in our sexcapades. He brought me to new heights and I believe that I also helped him achieve greater pleasure. But new experiences can only remain new for a short time.

Rey's birthday was coming up and, although we did not celebrate birthdays at the club, I made special plans. That evening, each member had been given a lottery ticket. After dinner, we had the usual entertainment.

Afterward, my workers entered the center of the banquet room and lay down a large waterproof sheet that they covered with a luxurious bedspread. Ordinarily I do not perform for my clients, but this evening was special. I stood in the spotlight in my new domme outfit. I had ordered a black leather bustier with sheer bra cups that showed off my pushed up tits. A leather garter belt held up my black thigh high stockings. My feet were contained in six inch stiletto heeled sandals. And I wore a pair of pink cotton panties. From a nearby table I took a long thick dildo and began to rub it on my body.

I wriggled, writhed, teased and taunted myself. I sucked each of my nipples through my bra fabric and tossed my long hair. I placed the dildo in the valley of my tits and fucked them. And then I worked it down lower, finally sticking it into my panties and rubbing my swollen mons. I then aimed the head at my cunthole and began to fuck myself, inserting more until it was all inside me. It was obvious to my audience that I was cumming since my body shook and I threw my head back, screaming. Slowly I withdrew the dildo, and a gush of fluid soaked the crotch of my panties.

Next I removed my cum splotched panties and strutted from table to table letting the men sniff them. I watched Rey's eyes as he inhaled my cuntal fragrance and noticed his enormous cock threatening to break the zipper of his pants. Then I returned to the center of the room, put my panties back on, spread my legs, and pissed them. We had never had a show like this and I was uncertain as to how it would go over. There was thunderous applause. Many men had their cocks out and were wanking them.

"Gentlemen", I said, "we will now have our drawing. Check your tickets. The winning number is 9653." I looked around the room, knowing full well who had won. Finally I locked eyes with the winner, my new member, Rey. "Darling", i cooed, "come on over and join me. Help me finish the show." Boldly he rose and came to my side, a wry smile on his face. Slowly I removed his clothes. I even took his shoes and socks off. Naked as a newborn he stood there, his enormous cock triumphantly hard, jutting from between his legs. I made a big deal of inspecting his body, running my hands on him. I commanded him to kneel before me and remove my panties. He did this slowly and deliberately, and gave my mons a reverent kiss. It crossed my mind that some of our members might think this was some kind of initiation.

I took a small whip from the table and held it threateningly. And then ordered him to suck on my cummy and pissy pink panties. Hoots and hollers came from the other members. I pranced around Rey as he knelt there sucking my panties. He was clearly humiliated in front of the other members, but also enjoying the taste. I whacked his ass a few times with my whip, put a collar around his neck, and attached a leash. My arousal was extreme. I began to rub my bare wet cunt on his arms, coating him with femcum.

I was proud that he was a good sport and continued to suck my panties. A snap of my fingers indicated the end of the show. The house lights went out. I pulled on the leash and Rey stood and followed me to the apartment. I so needed his cock in my cunt.