The Oyster Shucker

Story Info
I had to admire how well she shucked the oysters.
1.8k words
4.09
20.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My flight was late so after the hour long drive out to the coast it was well after lunch time and most of the seafood places were closed until early evening and the dinner crowds. I wasn't in the mood for fast food so when I noticed a dive called the Highway One Oyster House with the neon "Open" sign still lit I pulled in.

I weaved around the numerous potholes and mud puddles before parking my car at the front of the place. Climbing out of the car, I carefully walked to the front door and checked the sign to make sure the place was open. Sure enough the sign said "Open 11am to Midnight Sunday thru Thursday. Opening the door I stepped up onto the cracked and sloped concrete floor and then wandered into the front room.

After a few minutes wait, a young woman stepped in and said, "Hey there, welcome to the Oyster House, you can sit anywhere you like."

I found a nearby booth and sat down. The waitress returned and asked, "What would you like to drink?"

"I'll have some un-sweet tea. How are the oysters today?"

"Oysters are good, you want to start out with a dozen?" she asked running her hand up to pull a stray lock of her dirty blonde hair from her eyes. I had considered ordering a beer but wondered if she was old enough to serve it.

"Actually I was thinking of getting the bucket."

"All right, but you got to sit up at the oyster bar for the bucket," she pointed to the bar behind her. "And I'll shuck the oysters for you."

"You shuck them, really?"

"Yeah, I'm as good a shucker as any guy, you just wait and watch."

"Okay," I replied and grabbed my napkin and silverware and moved up to the oyster bar.

The waitress disappeared for a few minutes and then returned with my iced tea, a plate of crackers and two small containers, one with cocktail sauce, the other with horseradish. She smiled and then wandered back to the kitchen as I watched her hips sway. "Surely she's old enough," I found myself thinking, wishing I had ordered a beer.

I pondered her age as I took the horseradish, dumped it all into the cocktail sauce container and mixed it together. Opening a packet of crackers, I dipped one into the sauce and took out a sizable swab of the spicy mixture and tried a big bite. The taste tingled over my tongue and then I could feel a slight burn in up in my sinuses. Tears welled in my eyes and I smiled, "Yeah, just right." I grabbed another cracker and dipped it into the sauce, taking another large bite with similar results.

After a few minutes the waitress returned with a nice size bucket full of large oysters. Scooting up in my chair, I watched intently as she grabbed an oyster, held it firmly in the palm of her hand. She then carefully grabbed her shucking knife and worked the blade in a small opening between halves of the shell. Delicately working the blade inside the oyster, she cut through the lower muscle and then opened the upper half of the oyster.

Not quite finished yet, she then rolled the knife and slid it down the upper half of the shell, expertly slicing the muscle and then she handed me the oyster, with the muscle fully cut and ready for consumption. I took the oyster as she handed it to me, arranged my fingers, moved the edge of the shell to my lips and the tossed my head back letting the oyster and its tasty liqueur flow into my mouth.

I closed my eyes and just let the cool, wet flavor flow over my tongue and I chewed, tasting the initial mild, salty flavor followed by the full bold, earthy flavor of the sea. There were few things more satisfying that the taste of a good oyster. Finally opening my eyes I noticed the shucker already had two more oysters ready for me, so I quickly grabbed another and repeated the procedure.

"My name's Tawny by the way," she said placing another oyster on my plate.

"I'm Jim, pleased to meet you Tawny," I replied, lifting my hand up as if to shake hers, but I turned it grabbed an oyster instead. Yeah, her hands were full at the moment. I held the oyster up to my lips and slurped in another wonderful bit of the feast.

As we continued I had to admire how well she shucked the oysters. It was oddly rhythmic as her one hand grabbed and palmed the shell while the other deftly slipped in the blade, sliced the muscle and then opened the perfect half shell of delight. Just as quickly as I could eat one, she followed with another and then another until I felt my head begin to nod.

Tawny began talking in a very low tone, something about the glistening oysters, how they moved as she moved. I last remember her... I remember a final taste and then another glistening oyster, then...

--------------------------------------------------------

It seemed like just a second later when I opened my eyes and there, above my head I looked at the curving, delicate flesh, but no, though it glistened, it was no oyster, no, far to light, flesh colored, slightly pink. I looked up and noticed Tawny's face peeking from between her two small, but perky breasts. My eyes quickly descended her body, down her firm stomach, through the patch of pubic hair to the delicate folds and curves of her pussy as it lowered down to my mouth.

I pressed my tongue upward into her, savoring her slightly salty, tangy flavor before running it up her through her lips to her clit. I quickly let my tongue slide over that pearl while she moved above me. I realized, it was now my turn to try to show some expertise. Moving my tongue and lips, I tried to treat her pussy with the same adeptness she showed handling the oysters, carefully through the delicate, wavy textures of her.

While I licked and sucked on her clit, I would let myself pull away and slide down to her tasty opening, dipping my tongue into her and savoring her flavor before returning to her clit. I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands as I continued. Her firm nipples rubbed across my palms as she breathed loudly. After several more minutes of my manipulations I heard her moan and then felt her body tighten up.

I quickened my pace on her clit and in moments I felt her release into climax. Her body shuddered as she cried out, "Oh yes, I'm coming, I'm coming." She ground herself onto my face and I found myself now fighting for breath. Her legs clamped tightly as her lips covered mine. I heard the word, "Again," as everything went dark...

-------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and looked down at a plate of maybe a dozen shucked oysters, the light grey-green curving flesh glistening with freshness. Shaking my head I looked around and found the oyster bar still empty, but in the back several customers sat at some tables. While still trying to regain my composure I noticed Tawny delivering a dozen oysters and two beers to one of the tables. "At least she's eighteen, old enough to serve alcohol in Florida," I mumbled, grabbing for one of the oysters.

Holding the rough black shell, I studied the oyster, the soft, curving, delicate flesh, so reminiscent of...

"Oh you're back. You kind of drifted off for a moment there."

Looking up, I saw Tawny standing behind the bar. "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, one second I am watching you shuck the oysters, looking at the soft, delicate..."

"Mesmerizing isn't it. You do this enough and you never know what it might lead to," she interrupted, her hand lightly brushing over mine.

"It's just that... I mean, something did happen, you and..."

"Shhh, now. What happens here needs to stay here, understand? That's the beauty of the oysters, so soft, wet and tantalizing, you can imagine almost anything."

"But I didn't just imagine it. You and I..." I stopped as she grabbed and oyster and held it up to my mouth.

"Let me just see that tongue in action one more time," she said.

Remembering the sight of her pussy, the taste of her, the way she moved, I ran my tongue into the flesh of the oyster, moving it though the curves, slurping up the salty juice and then returning to the soft surface until I found a smooth hard object. Looking up at Tawny's face I noticed her smile.

"Sometime's you find a pearl. Today you get the pearl, come back again and if it's not crowded and if the oysters are just right maybe you can give me a pearl necklace."

I nodded.

"Okay, now I'm going to shuck just one more oyster, this last one in your bucket and when I finish, you'll eat the rest of your oysters and you will remember only how good the oysters tasted tonight. You'll remember the pearl, you'll remember me, but you will not remember anything else. Okay?"

I nodded my head and watched her shuck that last oyster. Quickly finishing the remaining oysters on my plate, I finally reached out and took the last one, slowly held it up to my lips, feeling the slight burn as the corner of my mouth where the oyster shells had chaffed me a bit, and I let the cool, soft, wet oyster slide into my mouth. Tasting the briny liqueur, I swirled the oyster into my mouth before crushing it between my tongue and my teeth, letting the earthy flavor wash through my mouth in a sudden wave of flavor.

Tawny looked at me and asked, "Would you like any dessert with that?"

"Oh no, that was dessert enough," I replied, reaching for my wallet. I handed her my credit card and watched as she turned and walked to the cash register. As she returned I couldn't help but gaze at her, my eyes wandering down to small breasts and then back up to her neck. I wondered how that neck would look wearing pearls, sparkling, wet pearls.

"Thank you for stopping in today Jim," she said, breaking my train of thought.

"Thank you Tawny," I replied, jotting down a large tip. I got up from the barstool and headed to the door. As I opened the door I glanced back and saw her watching me, still smiling. I waved and stepped through the door making a mental note to come back soon.