The Package

Info
She submits to a mysterious masked stranger.
3.2k words
4.22
78.5k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



The package came from Nobilis's house. His return address was on it. I got online and IM'ed him.

{Pixie} What's this package?

{Nobilis} Someone asked me to send it to you.

{Pixie} Who?

{Nobilis} Can't tell. I checked it over though, there's nothing in there that'll hurt you. Go ahead and open it.

The box contained an outfit and a card with an address, date, and time. The clothes were nothing unusual: a cotton skirt, t-shirt, panties, and bra; all fairly plain, all my size. The address wasn't familiar but it was close to a subway stop. The date was a couple days out on a night I didn't have anything planned. Whoever put this together knew me well. A friend? Someone who knew Nobilis too.

{Pixie} What is this? Some kind of invitation?

{Nobilis} That's what it looks like to me. Are you going?

{Pixie} I don't know. Was it Oberon?

{Nobilis} Can't tell.

{Pixie} You're mean.

{Nobilis} Rotten to the core. You know I'd never hurt you, right?

{Pixie} Of course.

{Nobilis} I think you should go.

It would be two days before the date specified in the package. Oberon was out of town for nine days now, and won't be back for three more. At least that's what he told me. He's told me little white lies sometimes in order to bring together a surprise for me. I decided not to call. After all, if he planned this he wouldn't tell me whether it was or wasn't him.

Willow lived too far away to be behind this, but if my mysterious liaison knew Nobilis he probably also knew Willow. I caught her online that night.

{Pixie} Do you know anything about this package Nobilis sent me?

{Willow} No. Presents?

{Pixie} Sort of... some clothes, and an address, date, and time.

{Willow} Nobilis wants to meet you somewhere?

{Pixie} No, he said it came from someone else.

{Willow} Well, he wouldn't lie to you. So you don't know who sent it?

{Pixie} No. Do you?

{Willow} I wish I did. Are you going?

{Pixie> I don't know.

{Willow} Let me know, okay?

{Pixie} Don't I always?

I put the box away and went to bed. Sleep eluded me. I kept going through the long list of all the people who could have sent the box. Steiger? Unlikely. S.D.? No, impossible. I ran through all my friends but there were just too many. It could be any of them, or none of them.

I managed to forget the package until lunchtime two days later. When I remembered I rushed home to open it up again. I was sure that I forgot the time, but it was 6:00 PM, just as I remembered.

I looked over the very ordinary clothes again. The whole thing was very puzzling. The shirt was a dark blue, the t-shirt bright red, the panties and bra plain white. It was all made of light cotton. Curiosity killed me and if I didn't take this opportunity I'd never know what I missed. I sent an email to Willow and Nobilis telling them where I was going. If anything happened I wanted them to know where I was.

I debated putting on makeup, but it seemed out of place if I was supposed to wear these plain clothes. I took a shower, brushed my hair and put them on. They fit fairly well but not perfectly. The shirt was a little too tight around my bust line, and the skirt hung a little loose about my waist. At least the bra fit right. I can't stand a bra that doesn't.

I left home around 5:30 and walked to the subway. Oberon, I decided, was the only one who could be behind it. He exchanged an email or two with Nobilis, that much I knew. I smiled to myself satisfied in the knowledge.

The address on the card was a brownstone off the main street converted to condos. I pushed the button for the third-floor walk-up. Without a word the door buzzed open and I stepped inside. I climbed the stairs, my heart beating faster, both from the exertion and the anticipation. I couldn't wait.

The light on the third floor was out leaving the landing in shadow, but I could see that the only door was ajar. It creaked as a pushed it open. The room inside was completely dark.

"Oberon?" I stepped inside.

Someone pushed the door firmly closed behind me. I gasped as a pair of hands took my shoulders. Suddenly I wasn't so sure I should be there. My heart pounded in my chest. "Oberon? Is that you?"

The person behind me whispered close by my ear, "You can leave now... if you want." I detected the slightest hint of perfume -- roses. It didn't sound like Oberon. To be honest, it didn't sound like anyone I knew.

-----

I swallowed. "No." That was all I could get out. All other words choked my throat.

There was no reply, just the hands firmly guiding me forward, into the darkness. My eyes adjusted some but the only light was a dim glow from under the door. I could barely make out the outlines of the room. My foot stubbed into something.

"Step up on the stool," whispered the voice behind me. It sounded slightly muffled, as if from behind a mask.

Unsteadily, I put first one foot and then the other up on the wooden circle. "I can't see. I can't balance." I depended upon my host to keep me from falling.

The hands left my shoulders, gently taking my backpack. A loop of silk rope was put around one wrist, then another around the other, and the rope laid in my palms. The ropes slowly started moving up, pulling my hands, spreading my arms up above my head. I wondered if I hadn't made a tremendous mistake coming here. I tested a loop. If I squirmed I could get out of it, but I didn't want to. Not yet.

I heard a match strike and a candle-flame illuminated the room from behind. My shadow was flung, dancing madly, against the far wall. A crouching figure shrouded in black passed my right side and then whirled to face me. I stood taller on the stool, but the cloak and posture made it hard to discern our relative heights. I looked down on a bronzed mask. In the dim light I couldn't tell if it was real bronze or just painted, but it didn't matter. I gasped.

"If you take your hand from the loop," whispered the voice, "it ends. That is your signale." That was the synonym for 'safeword' from Carey's novels. My favorites.

I nodded.

The masked figure stepped closer, and from under the cloak I heard the sound of duct tape pulled from a roll. The Mask quickly placed the strip over my eyes, stretched from one temple to the other. It wasn't pressed down against my eyelids, but I could feel it adhering to my nose and brows.

I was in darkness again.

I heard the soft click of a marker uncapped. The Mask's hand reached to the back of my neck and held my head. I felt the pen writing on the tape. Whispered letters, as the Mask wrote them. "C... R... Y... B... A... B... Y..."

-----

"Hey," I started to say, but lips met mine silencing me. The lips were soft, and I could feel no sign of mustache or razor stubble. A woman? I couldn't tell. Strong hands, but oh those lips; and the scent of roses again. I tried to stop thinking of the lips as belonging to man or woman and just enjoy them. The kisses started strong then became feather-light, drawing me forward to hang from my arms, straining towards lips that always seemed just a little too far away, and threatening my balance upon the platform. I whimpered in frustration.

Hands took me again, holding the back of my head, and the lips drove against mine, opening my mouth, probing tongue pushing past my teeth. I moaned softly into the open mouth of my mysterious lover. In the midst of the kiss, I heard the soft snik-snik of a pair of scissors worked next to my ear. My heart jumped in my chest. I tensed. I imagined the scissors, sharp and bright, going into my neck, my belly, a breast.

A hand slipped under my t-shirt to pull my right bra strap up off my skin. Snik went the scissors, and the strap parted. The breath I drew ready to scream, came out as a sigh of relief. Snik, again, on the left, and then a small hole was cut in the center, to cut the center strap. A hand went up my back and gently pulled the ruined garment out from under.

I was breathing hard. As my chest rose and fell my nipples rubbed against the soft cotton. They were already a little hard, but this made them stand up all the way. Hands took my breasts roughly through the thin cloth groping hard, fingers digging into my flesh. An impossibly smooth mouth returned to mine. My Mask groped and twisted, and then slid down to grab my nipples between thumbs and knuckles.

Squeezed -- hard! The pain stabbed into me like a knife. "Ow, fuck!"

Those hands left again and I heard another length of tape pulled off. This went over my mouth. I heard the cap come off the marker again and my head was held still while my lover wrote. "P... O... T... T... Y... M... O... U... T... H." My lips stuck to the heavy tape--stuck fast--and I knew it was going to hurt when it came off.

I heard the scissors work again and after a few seconds the skirt fell away. The tips of the scissors brushed my mons and I thought I was going to collapse. I moaned, but with my mouth taped closed only the slightest noise escaped. It felt like the noise was reflecting back into me, making me hornier.

After more work with the scissors I felt the fabric fall away from my nipples, first one, then the other. Those wonderful soft lips and tongue started playing at my right breast, kissing and licking my increasingly sensitive skin. The Mask's hand was on my other breast pinching and groping. The contrast between the tenderness on one side and pain on the other was exquisite.

Then the switch: a groping, pinching, hand cupped the other breast gently as he bit down on my left just beside the nipple, and my knees nearly buckled under. I moaned loudly and the sound reverberated in my skull. My head swam. I felt my panties wetting.

I got a moment of relief as my lover pulled away again. The Mask untied my sneakers and pulled them off, and removed my socks, and then cutting again. I felt the tip of the scissors trace a line from my navel to my neck as he cut through the center of the t-shirt. Another pair of lines along my shoulders and then it fell away. By this time I was ready for more, so I twisted my body shaking my breasts.

My invitation was declined. Instead another long strip of tape was pulled off and wrapped around my body right over my nipples, squeezing my breasts together. Again the Mask wrote and whispered, "C... O... C... K... T... E... A... S... E..." I let out a squeal of protest in spite of myself.

There were two more snips of the scissors and my panties were gone. I was naked except save for duct tape. The Mask's hand gently lifted one knee and placed it over a cloth-covered shoulder. I felt hot breath on my pussy and fingers explored my dripping folds. My mysterious lover and tormentor was turned on as well. I felt and heard breaths start to come quicker; and there was a little trembling in the Mask's fingers. That more than anything turned me on. When fingers were replaced by lips and tongue I felt a little orgasmic shudder pass through me. I knew it wouldn't be long.

The face in my snatch turned and delivered a bite to the inside of my thigh, right on the muscle that runs down to the inside of my knee. I jumped. I let out a squeal that turned into a moan. I could feel every nerve stretched as tight as a violin string, and that mouth was the bow. Those lips returned to my pussy, punctuated by staccato nips on my outer lips. As my arousal mounted higher and higher the pace increased, delving deeper into my body, probing with tongue, drawing my flesh into his mouth to suck and bite. As the first tremors of orgasm started the Mask turned his head and put his teeth directly on my clit. Color burst in the darkness behind my eyelids as the Mask squeezed, gently -- just enough to drive me to a powerful orgasm. The scream, stifled by the tape, left me breathless. The released tension left me trembling, hanging from the ropes.

The Mask ripped off another strip of tape. This one ran from just below my navel, down over my dripping pussy, up over the crack of my ass, and onto my tailbone. "N... Y... M... P... H... O," whispered while writing on the front. "S... L... U... T," while writing on the back. He stood up and I heard the click-whirr of an instant camera.

I thought it was done. All of my hot spots were covered.

I was wrong.

-----

I was closed up, covered, taped from one end to the other, I was given a few minutes to catch my breath. When my legs felt strong enough again I put my weight on my feet, taking the strain off of my shoulders and wrists.

Then the Mask started on my earlobes. When I'm not turned on they just tickle, but I was far past that point even after the huge orgasm. The mouth was gentle at first, stroking, sucking, but when I moaned those teeth sank into the muscle under my ear, behind my jaw, and I wanted to scream.

Next we went to my neck, working down along the muscle into the hollow above my collarbone, kissing, licking, nibbling and biting. The trail led up my arm into the hollow of my elbow. The Mask loved my arm as intensely as my pussy, and I was surprised at my body's reaction. I was so turned on that my entire body was turning into one erogenous zone.

The Mask moved to the underside of my breast and licked away the perspiration, with nips at the flesh that flowed out under the tape.

That tongue swirled around my navel, twirling and sucking. The Mask licked the crease between my pussy and my thigh, bit the tendon where my thigh met my knee, sucked my toes. I needed to cum, again, and my moans of frustration became more insistent.

Back to my earlobe, my lover worked, alternating hard and soft, gentle and cruel. I felt fingers start to work at the edge of the tape on my mouth. The tape came away slowly, the heavy adhesive harsh on my skin, but the Mask followed behind with gentle kisses, soothing the hurt skin as it was revealed. When my mouth was freed I wanted to let out all of the sounds bottled up inside, but again I was silenced with a deep kiss and then the last inch was ripped off with a jerk. I was allowed to scream while the Mask kissed the tender spot left raw by the tape.

The Mask left me panting for a moment. Then I felt the fingers at the tape around my breasts as once again those smooth lips moved right behind the slow agony of the peeling tape. My left nipple was licked briefly in passing, and then the right, as the last of the tape was pulled away quickly. I shrieked. I felt sweat breaking out on my brow. I knew the worst was yet to come.

The Mask's hand reached between my legs to take that next piece of tape off from the back. I was slick with my sweat but it was still stuck tight. It stopped just as the tape was about to be pulled from my pussy and then started from the front. The devil was going to make the last pull directly off of my pussy lips. "No," I cried. "No, it's too much."

I didn't mean it. I didn't pull my hands from the ropes.

The last jerk on the tape exploded up my spine like a lightning bolt. I screamed and cried and at the first spasms I came and came and came. Those marvelous lips were right there soothing and kissing; nothing but gentleness. I felt tears welling up in the space between the tape and my eyes. I reached my limit. I pulled my hand from the loop and put my hand on my lovers head. Instantly the mouth was gone from my pussy. I heard footsteps and then a door open and close.

When I worked the tape off my eyes I was alone.

-----

The candle was still burning. There was another outfit similar to the set I received in the mysterious package neatly folded on the floor in front of me. The tape that he pulled from my body was stuck, haphazardly, to a piece of newsprint taped to the bare wall across from me.

"SMART WOMAN"

"BEAUTIFUL"

The vertical strips from my ass and pussy had been ripped in half, displayed so I could read both the front and the back.

"LOVING"

"WARM"

I looked down at the tape in my hand and spread it out so I could read it.

"GODDESS"

I stuck it to the paper along with the others.

I took up the new clothes and dressed. At the bottom of the pile I found a Polaroid photo the Mask took while I was completely taped. Written on the back, in the same block letters, I found my name and the date: my real name.

"Thank you," I said, to no one there.

I looked around the apartment but it was empty, no furniture, nothing but the tools of the encounter, no clue about my host. I gathered up the scraps of ruined clothing from the floor and took the paper off the wall. I took the ropes. I even snuffed the candle. I shoved them all into my backpack. I wanted to preserve every possible memento of this experience.

Out in the hallway I found the mask and the cloak, the roll of duct tape, and the pen. A note was taped to the cloak penned hastily in black marker. In block letters, it read:

"I HOPE YOU HAD FUN. I KNOW I DID. I WISH I COULD STAY BUT I THINK IT BEST IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO I AM. MAYBE SOMEDAY WE CAN PLAY AGAIN."

I picked up the mask and detected that hint of roses. I inhaled greedily. I shoved it into my backpack along with the tape and took the cloak over my arm.

I decided I didn't care who the Mask was, or even whether he was a man or a woman. Whoever it was gave me an incredible gift. One I wanted to share, with Oberon.

I hurried down the stairs.

--:--
--:--
1.0
AuthorNobilis
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
GashlasherGashlasheralmost 4 years ago
Intense

That was wonderful. Hopefully another encounter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

It's Bella again. Have to say I am impressed. I will be recommending this story. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW THAT WAS GOOD

OMG !!!!!!!! that was fantasic. i actually got wet from this. even though she didnt know who the man was it was al some. i wonder if it was the post man. and the girl made it so real. i had to have my husband hear it and he even like it. thank-u for writing that i will need to read more of your stories. please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
superb

Your writing style is very refreshing and original. I highly enjoyed this story. Descriptive language was nicely detailed without being cliche or long-winded. The voice acting was also spot on for the role. Look forward to reading(and listening to) more or your work.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Deep Undercover Ch. 01 Female cop is naked and afraid on a drug kingpin's yacht.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A GOR-y Halloween What kind of slave would you be for Halloween.in BDSM
Belly Dancing Wife Wife gets bred by Arab shopkeep and his friends.in Loving Wives
Football Bet FTW! A costume reveals a new woman, and the bet is on!in Erotic Couplings
Curtains Removed for Painting Wife discovers she is being watched but what can she do?in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories