The Pact: Wild, Warm, Wet

Story Info
Nina proves to be her sister's equal in sluttiness.
1.3k words
3.74
34.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

Several strokes in, I was buried far inside this saucy delivery girl, while now licking Becky, and I felt a finger coated in some kind of cooking oil ease into my asshole, tickling my prostate. It was Kerry, who I had just gotten off orally, as it turned out. She apparently wanted to make sure I got my rocks off right then, and I definitely did. I unloaded whatever cum I had left into the new girl's snatch, at which point she rose and so did Becky.

Des and none other than her sister, Nina, stood over me, each smiling as the latter licked her lips clean of Bacchus's cum and now tasted a drop of mine from her twat. Then Nina showed me where she had ripped up the check.

"This one's on me, lover. Des wanted me on the team and now she has me. I'm yours, too. Bet you never guessed why Des wanted to call that particular restaurant. I am why. I work there. It's too delicious not to try it. I want to be your slut, too, just as she is. My sister knows me too fucking well. So, may I move in with you, brother-in-law, and be more than just your sister-in-law? The very idea is a serious turn-on," Nina told me between kisses to my body, which Des now joined in.

"Of course, you may. Don't be silly. So, your plan worked, eh, Des? Does that mean that you two will also...?" I hesitated to ask for a second, but finally blurted, "be lovers as well?"

"Sure, that's the idea. Everyone here is everyone else's lover. Des explained it all to me and frankly I would love to eat her out. I bet that she's pretty sweet," Nina winked at me.

"Same here," Des declared, kneeling to clean my cum orally from Nina's twat.

A few licks in and Des gave us all a thumbs-up and a huge grin.

"That's one very tasty creampie, both the pussy and the cum," Des informed us as she kissed first me and then Nina on the mouth.

"This set-up works so well because everyone is intimate with everyone else here. That presumably means that Nina will take on the rest of us, too, of course," Blanca noted.

"But of course! In fact, why don't you give me a chance to go back and clock out, and then I will come back to help you out with your supper. At that point, though, I will want a chance to rim Des and probably you as well. Your ass looks very fine, after all," Nina assured her with a kiss.

"What about this ass?" Tammy questioned, presenting hers.

Nina took one look and leaned over to whisper, "That ass is enough to make my mouth water. Trust me, I love to lick a yummy tush like yours."

Nina then left quickly, at which point we actually began to eat our supper. However, we ate slowly and savored the food, wanting to leave plenty for Nina as well. She was back in just about half an hour, smiling as she ate the pita and share of gyro meat that we left for her, plus plenty of tzatziki sauce, onions, and tomatoes. She winked at me as she licked her chops, obviously insinuating that she had other plans for her mouth very soon.

"So, this group is basically your harem, huh? Well, I'm more than happy to sign up for that. A guy like you should have a harem. I like how comfortable you are with being bi, too. That's pretty damn hot. So ... when can I suck your dick?" Nina asked me suddenly as we finished our excellent Greek food, which just hit the spot.

"Once you've rimmed the girls, as you promised," I reminded her, to which she responded with a French kiss for me and then the rest of us.

"With pleasure, lover," Nina replied, spreading first Des's ass to kiss and then lick it, slowly at first, and then moving a lot faster.

The sight of one sister rimming another, her face buried between the cheeks of such a fine bottom was certainly one to get my attention, and meanwhile Tammy put another blue pill in my hand. She then winked at me before moving behind Nina to spread her cheeks and lick her tush in a butt-licking daisy chain.

Tina and Blanca then straddled me, the former climbing on my cock while the latter sat on my face. I was already hard again, even without the blue pill, but this would only make things even wilder. Becky, for her part, let Felix and Liam DP her, while Kerry pulled Bacchus into a 69 with herself on top.

Just when things couldn't get any sexier, Des and Nina began moaning their climax, at which point Tammy and they reversed the daisy chain, Des now licked Nina's ass, while Nina rimmed Tammy with obvious gusto. Tina and Blanca also switched places, letting Tina sit on my face while Blanca rode my cock. Becky even pulled a swap of her own, having Liam pull out of her pussy and go into her ass, while Felix went from her butt to her cunt.

When Tammy finally climaxed from Nina's lips and tongue, the trio rose and Des gave both her sister and mine a sizzling French kiss that further excited them. Nina then knelt and started rimming Blanca as she continued to bounce on my cock, which caused my Latin lover to cum hard on my dick. While it slipped out, Nina went underneath Blanca to lick her juices off my cock before she began rimming her again. Des started licking Tina's ass while she sat on my face, which cause my Filipina to gush all over my lips and even my chin. I met Des's tongue across Tina's taint with mine for good measure and the girl simply squirted again on my face. I then felt Tammy's lips engulf my balls, making my release imminent as my cock jerked and I shot a load deep inside Blanca.

Right about then, Liam emptied his balls in Becky's ass and Felix inside her pussy, while Bacchus creamed Kerry's mouth with his spunk and she came on his tongue. Nina knelt behind Becky and began licking Liam's cum directly from her asshole, much to my sister's delight and surprise. When she cleaned that up a bit, she moved on to rim Tina while Blanca sucked my cock straight from her own cunt and Tammy continued to suck on my balls. My poor dick was a little sore now, but it had no chance to soften just yet, between all of the attention that it got, not to mention that Des and I were now helping Nina lick Tina from her tailbone to her mons Veneris. Tina's next climax was a geyser that would put Old Faithful to shame, as she soaked our faces with her juice.

We all took a breather after that little romp, much to the relief of my cock. More Greek food followed, including some baklava, which was good because I had serious munchies by then. I wasn't surprised, since sex tends to burn up the calories rather fast. Someone decided to watch TV and drink some beer, so the respite took longer than expected, especially as it turned to be an old Seinfeld episode followed by another one, with the kind of random craziness that made that show so cool back in its heyday.

The rest ended when Nina made a serious move on Kerry, the last of the girls to experience her tongue for the first time. The blonde began breathing heavily, her nipples erect as my future sister-in-law ate her ass with no embarrassment or hesitation at all. Nina's enthusiasm for Kerry's bottom had them so wet that I couldn't help but line both of them up next to each other and pound each of them for a couple of strokes back and forth.

I could tell that I was in for a very long night of being used for sex, and I couldn't wait for it to begin.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers