The Pain Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman in a bar teases the wrong man.
1.8k words
4.05
54.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

"Did you see the bubble butt on that woman," my friend said.

"Oh yeah! She could use it as a shelf," I replied.

The woman in question was very reminiscent of John Dillinger's Lady in Red I was to find out. It wasn't her looks that were similar but rather her attitude. She was as sexually deviant and aggressive as could be. As far as her looks went she was as far away from that woman as could be. In point of fact she looked like she belonged in a rap video.

Shanti was about 5'8" tall, had the most gorgeous bronze colored skin and hair as kinky as she was. I soon found out that one of her kinks included being submissive to white men who used her well and treated her in the most coarse and profane manner—men who called her names repellant to most in these days of political correctness.

Her golden brown eyes shined like flecks of gold bars. Her hair was kinky and fell just below her shoulders. She moved like a jungle cat stalking its prey and glided slowly across the room towards me.

"You like looking do you? Do you know how to handle a woman like me as well?" she intoned.

Something in the way she said it invited a challenge and I was not in the mood to back down to anyone tonight.

"Sure," I said as I grabbed her and forced her to her knees, "you put a slut on her knees and make her serve you properly."

The submissiveness demonstrated by her as she went to her knees without fighting back said it all. Her eyes lit up when she heard me call her a slut. A single word, slut, yet it seemed to make her sink all that much deeper into submission.

My friend, Tim, watched intently as I pulled out my cock and made the slut suck me to hardness. I am sure when I hauled it out it surprised him—especially as we were in a busy sports bar playing pool at the time. Now Boston Billiards is not known for being a quiet place but it went dead silent as this slut dropped to her knees and ate my cock like it was dinner at the Cordon Bleu or Tavern on the Green.

I grabbed the black bitch by her hair, put my cock back in my pants and hauled her out to my pickup truck. Luckily, as a frequent camper and construction worker, I had some rope in the back of the truck. I tossed the slut into the back of the truck, cut off her clothes—what little there was of them—and tied her spread-eagle in the truck bed.

Was I going to be nice and blindfold her or mean and let her see everything? Mean, of course! I drove her to my cabin in the woods. The drive lasted for a good two hours and change. Lucky for her it was summer and a warm evening. Lucky for me I saw no cops along the way.

When we got there I dragged my captive black bitch out by hooking my fingers in her drenched pussy. (The bitch actually got off on this rough treatment) I took her into the cabin and down into its dugout cellar. Like any dugout cellar it was very cool. I kept my collection of wines here as well as had my own private dungeon here. There is nothing like drinking a fine wine whilst admiring the beauty of a captive and bound naked woman.

You could tell she was cold and fearful. She had nice hard nipples and goosebumps but what really gave her away was her shivering which was not, rather apparently, from the cold. I took her, still leading her by her wet pussy, and led her to an ancient and authentic rack. I attached her to the rack and began to slowly stretch her out.

Her screams filled my ears pleasurably. As her voice reached fever pitch I plunged a monstrous dildo into her and rammed it in and out hard and fast. Even if my place was not in the middle of nowhere noone would have heard her screams—the cellar is deep enough and thick enough to muffle all sound completely.

As I fucked her hard with the dildo I did not break stride as I suddenly forced the dildo into slut's hot ass. I used it as hard in her ass as I did in her pussy. Her screams were better than Beethoven's Fifth Symphony to me. I drank deep the sounds of her screams and furthered them by putting a second toy, a vibrator, in her ass simultaneously with the dildo and turning it on high.

She opened wonderfully with the treatment I gave her so far but I was just getting started. I climbed up on the rack and pushed my rampant 17" (yes, I am that large, surgery can do wonderful things these days) cock, as thick as her wrists, into her pussy and began assaulting it immediately. I deliberately made sure to push in such a way as to push the toys in her ass in deeper.

The more she screamed the more I called her names and the more she creamed herself. Bitch, slut, whore, cunt, nigger, and worse, I called her every name in the book. It only excited her more and more. The more she screamed the more I used and degraded her in a seemingly endless spiral of depravity.

Her pussy, ass, mouth, breasts---nothing was safe from my evil, prolonged, torturous use of her body. I attached clothespins, Chinese nipple clamps, hand, leg, thigh, wrist and ankle cuffs. The tighter, more restrictive and degrading the bondage the more this kinky bitch loved it.

At one point, several days after we arrived at the cabin, after I'd had my way with this horny fucktoy quite a lot, I called Tim and told him to bring a dozen or so friends up to the cabin for a nice gangbang. My only requirement for those people he brought was that they must all be disease free, kinky, hung and agree to be videoed. I told my slut exactly what was to come.

The horny bitch nigress loved the idea of being gangbanged. The idea was a great one indeed however my cellar wasn't that big. I undid the slut from the rack, where I let her spend her night dreaming of what was to come (as well as every night I kept her there), and led her, again by her wet pussy, outside the cabin.

I lost my grip several times taking her outside because the bitch was so wet my fingers kept slipping out of her pussy. Now, while we walked, several ideas came to me. I could not wait to implement them, but, since I wanted them done publicly I would have to wait just a little while longer.

Slut Shanti was the most willing, completely kinky bitch. Nothing I could do was too much for her. Before I strung her up to whip her and fuck her I tied her spread-eagle on the ground and then took a rather long piss all over her naked body. As if this was not enough to humiliate the cunt I had her suck my cock to near full hardness, rammed it in her ass, after rearranging her a bit, and gave her a really warm piss enema.

The look on the sluts face as I turned away was priceless, though not as priceless as when I came back and inserted a vibrating, warming, expanding buttplug in her ass. Even more of a surprise was the fact that it was remote controlled by me. I randomly changed the settings on it and watched as she squirmed relentlessly. Her full bowels seriously needed to evacuate but there was no chance of that now.

The contortions on sluts face said it all. It was a mask of pain and when she released it would be forcefully. Of course, seeing her pain, I could do nothing but increase it further. So I attached metal nipple clamps, of the alligator variety and without the plastic caps to prevent the teeth from biting into her, to her nipples.

The teeth bit into her sensitive and very large nipples. She howled incredibly loud when the first was attached and when the second one was attached she passed out momentarily. Wanting her pain I awoke her with a bitingly cold bucket of ice water from the nearby stream. The, after drying her out sufficiently, I started with the tens electrical unit.

I just loved the tens unit and shocking her, listening to her was wonderful. I touched it to her alligator clamps and her nipples turned a lovely shade of bright red. Her scream, followed by moans of pleasure, was incredible. I shocked her repeatedly. As I touched her nipple clamps it was just the beginning. Next I touched the tens unit between her breasts and began working my way slowly down her body. When I hit her bellybutton she was already bouncing like she was having a seizure.

Her pussy jumped like a cat on a hot tin roof and she howled like a jungle cat as I pushed the tens unit slowly across her pussy lips and then, when she was almost at crescendo, into her sweet wet cunt. I made sure that she was really wet as I did this and I gave her an internal massage with it making sure to hit her g-spot well and often.

The smell of her moistness had me very, very hard and excessively horny. I could not resist removing the tens unit from her and replacing it with my cock. My turgid member invaded her while she was still cumming rather copiously. I was rough, demeaning, downright nasty and she begged for more of the same.

As moist as her pussy was her ass was not. She was not looking forward to her anal violation by me but rejoiced when I was pushing my way inside her nonetheless. My cockhead broke past her sphincter ring with a grunt from me and another scream from her. I was not gentle. I did not go slow but rather fast instead. In and out, faster and faster I went until I shot my load of babymaking juice inside her. I was not content to leave her like this though. After the cum I dropped in her ass—almost like an enema—I put an anal plug in her and strapped it in tight.

The tens unit touched her metal butt plug sending her into another orgasm which was so powerful she passed out yet again. I can not wait for the gangbang I have planned for her but, after the time she has had with me so far, she needs time to recuperate.

What will happen next? You'll have to wait and see.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers