The Painter Ch. 01

Story Info
They blackmail the guy next door.
2.5k words
4.45
91k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,256 Followers

When Sarah and I started fooling around, I fell head over heels in love with her. I got over that pretty quickly; Sarah was fickle, self-centered, cold, and manipulative. I stayed around though, because I liked the sex.

It started with “practice kissing”, and moved rapidly from there to full-on lesbian licking and fucking. Sarah always got what Sarah wanted. I was eighteen, and almost totally clueless about sex. I had barely made the connection between the button above my pee-hole that I liked to rub at night and the things that I knew boys and girls did together. I learned a lot from Sarah that year. I learned about orgasms, and I learned that I loved having orgasms on her face. But even more than that, I loved giving her orgasms. I loved putting my face between her pale thighs and tonguing her juicy pussy for hours on end, sucking on her pink little clit and licking and fingering her until she had had enough. I spent many happy hours going down on Sarah.

We were hanging out in Sarah’s room. I had just finished giving Sarah an orgasm; her wetness was still sticky on my face. I loved looking at her naked: I thought she had a wonderful body, all curvy and sexy. Her boobs were well developed, big and bouncy, and she had a full patch of reddish brown hair covering her pussy. I had neither big breasts, nor a very hairy pussy. I had my period that week, so Sarah wouldn’t be going down on me; but that was ok. Lately Sarah had been less than enthusiastic about reciprocating, and I didn’t really feel like begging and wheedling her for it.

“Hey I want to show you something” Sarah had gotten up from her bed, and was now holding a pair of binoculars. “Check out the apartment on the first floor. The one without curtains in the window.”

With the binoculars, I had an amazing view of the inside of the apartment. It was sparsely furnished, almost Spartan. There was a futon on a folding frame, and a television sitting on a vcr. There was an easel with a blank canvas and tubes of paint and brushes. A coffee machine sat on the floor next to the outlet it was plugged into. I was about to ask “So what?” when he walked in. He was stark naked, and his dick was hard. He’d been in the bathroom; that was the only other room in the place.

I recognized him. He’d moved into our complex that summer. I knew he worked at night in the ShopRite. Sometimes I saw him from the school bus, riding his bike home from work. I’d seen him stocking shelves before. He was cute, in a grown up sort of way. He was probably in his middle or late thirties. He always looked really serious, maybe worried. Now I was seeing him naked. I’d never seen a man undressed before; never seen an actual penis. I was enjoying watching him.

Sarah was getting dressed. “Come on!” I wondered what she was up to. I was reluctant to put the binoculars down, but Sarah was in a hurry. “Come on!” she said “You don’t want to miss this!”

I quickly pulled on my jeans and a sweater and followed Sarah out the door. We went downstairs and out past the pool, over to the shrubs by his apartment. It was getting dark out already, but not dark enough for my liking. “What if someone sees us?” I whispered.

“Be quiet!” she hushed me “Nobody’s going to see us.”

Hardly daring to breath, I joined her at the window. We were so close to him, if the window was open we could have reached in and touched him. He was lying naked on the futon, stroking his penis. I was amazed at its size: you were supposed to put that up your puss? I’d only ever had Sarah put three fingers in, and then I had felt stretched out till I thought I would break. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. He had put a movie on the vcr, and I knew he was watching a porno. I was totally excited. Then he rolled over, dick flopping all over, and fished a big black dildo out of a box by the futon. I was barely aware of Sarah snapping pictures with her little digital camera next to me as he poured lube all over the plastic dick until it glistened. He wasn’t really going to, was he?

He answered my question soon enough. He spread his cute buns and pressed the toy against his wrinkled little butthole. I couldn’t believe it fit in that tiny little hole, but he seemed to effortlessly shove the black dildo up his asshole. His cock stuck straight out, rigid and purple. His eyes were shut tight, his forehead knotted in concentration. I knew he was about to come. I could tell my pussy was wet under my panties. I was looking forward to going home and reliving this in the shower.

He came with a loud grunt, shooting sperm halfway across his bed. I was surprised how much came out. I wished I could shoot come like that. The dildo slipped out of his asshole, and he got up to clean up. Sarah and I hurried back up to her apartment, trying not to giggle too much.

“That was hot!” I said when we were back in her room.

“Yeah it was”” Sarah said, plugging the camera into her computer. “I got some great pictures. He’ll do whatever we want him to.”

Now I realized what Sarah was up to. She was going to blackmail this guy. I felt bad. He hadn’t done anything wrong. There was nothing wrong with masturbating, even if you liked to put things in your butt, I knew that. We were the ones who had been bad, spying on him. But Sarah was persuasive, and she always got what she wanted.

Saturday afternoon, we knocked on his front door. I still wasn’t sure this was a good idea, but my curiosity had won out over my good judgment. After a long time he answered the door. He was just wearing pajama bottoms, and looked like he had just woken up. A trail of brown hair led down from his navel into his waistband, hinting of pleasures below.

“I’m sorry.” He said “I just woke up. I work nights.”

Sarah piped right up “Hi! I’m Sarah and this is Andrea. We’re your neighbors. I live across the complex from you. We wanted to introduce ourselves, and we wanted to give you this.” And she handed him a brown envelope that I knew contained printouts of the pictures she had taken the other day.

And then we were gone, leaving him confused, holding the envelope in the doorway. We went back up to Sarah’s, and I licked her pussy while she did her nails.

The next day, at 3:30, we knocked on his door again.

“Come in. It’s not locked.” We entered his apartment, Sarah looking (I thought) for all the world like a cat who has just eaten the family canary.

“Did you like those pictures?” Sarah smirked “Don’t worry, nobody else has to see them.”

He offered us coffee, which Sarah turned down. He poured himself a cup.

“So what is it that you want?” he gestured around the nearly empty apartment “I don’t have anything that you want.” He sighed “And blackmail isn’t nice.”

“Don’t worry about that.” Sarah said “We thought it would be nice if you put on a show for us.” Now I was starting to see where she was going with this.

“How old are you?”

“Eighteen.” I automatically replied.

“It doesn’t matter how old we are” Sarah cut in “I want you to take off your pants and get down on the bed and masturbate while we watch.” Well she certainly knew what she wanted.

He didn’t argue with her. He untied the drawstring on his pajama pants and let them fall to his ankles. He lay down on the bed, and began to fondle himself as we watch, rapt.

His penis soft was almost as interesting to me as it was when hard. How could such a limp little thing expand so much? What did it feel like? He kept touching himself, but it didn’t get hard. I didn’t blame him, I would be nervous too.

“Maybe it would help if you put on some porn.” Sarah was rifling through the tapes on the shelf by the vcr. “This one looks good.”

After the tape had been on for a few minutes, he started to get hard. People were fucking on the television screen. I thought I might have liked to lay down on the futon and watch the tape with him. It was hard to take my eyes off his cock though.

“Harder!” commanded Sarah. I could tell he was close to coming. “Now get the dildo.”

I couldn’t believe how turned on I was as he slid the big black dildo up his asshole. I was sure I was wet all the way through my jeans. Then he came, splashing sperm all over his smooth, nearly hairless chest.

“Now eat it” I heard. Sara had dipped her index finger into the pool of semen lying on his breastbone. As if in a trance, he sucked the come off her finger. “Good boy.”

“Would you girls like some cookies or coffee or anything?” he offered weakly.

“No thanks, we’ve got to go now.”

When we got back to Sarah’s’ room, we sixty-nined, and I came and came on Sarah’s talented tongue. I just couldn’t get enough of her sweet pussy.

Tuesday after school, we went straight to his apartment. When he answered the door, it was almost as if he was expecting us. He was wearing nothing but a towel.

“Can we come in?”

“Of course.” We stepped inside and closed the door after ourselves.

“What’s under that towel?” Sarah asked. He let the towel drop to the floor. His penis was already half erect. Sarah reached out and took it in her hand, and I watched, amazed, as it grew to its full length in her grasp.

“Looks like you’re happy to see us!” she giggled “It’s hard but it’s so soft too, like silk. I didn’t think it would feel so nice.” She let me have a feel. It was nice. “I’d like to taste it.” I wanted to too.

“I dare you to.” I said. That was all Sarah needed. She dropped to her knees and took the whole thing in her mouth. He groaned as she slurped and licked his cock. I thought she looked really sexy like that. He ran his hands through her thick auburn hair. After a minute she stood up. His erection bobbed wetly.

“I want you to fuck me.” She said.

“I can’t” he replied.

“Why” demanded Sarah “because of my age? I know what I’m doing.”

“I know you do.” She did. “I don’t have any condoms.”

“It’s ok, I brought one.” She produced a wrapped Trojan from her jacket pocket. So she really was going to fuck him. “Lie down on the bed.”

He lay down on the futon, cock pointed up at the ceiling. Sarah kicked off her shoes and stood over him, straddling him on the bed. I pulled a chair over and sat down to watch.

She took off her jacket and t-shirt, then unsnapped her bra, setting her large breasts free. The aureole were puffy and swollen. I knew she was really turned on. She unsnapped her jeans. Licking her lips, she stepped out of them, tossing them aside. All that was left were her tiny blue panties. I could see the swell of her pussy through the thin material.

“Are you a virgin?” he asked.

“Not for long.” She replied. “Why don’t you put it on, Andrea?” she handed me the condom.

I knelt by the bed and stroked his penis a few times. I thought I was going to melt. Then I tore the package open and rolled the latex down over his stiff cock.

Sarah took the rubber-encased penis in her hand. “I want you to put it in me.” She kneeled over and fed him her large breast while I helped her get out of her panties. Her pussy was wet, pouting open like a flower. I caressed it once, spreading her inner lips. She was kissing him now, mashing her lips against his. I took his penis in my hand again, and held it against her opening. Sarah sighed, and bore down against it.

It wouldn’t go in. I rubbed it against her pussy until it glistened with her wetness, but they couldn’t get it to go in. “Why don’t you go down on her?” I asked.

Without hesitation, he slid down her body, burying his face in her pussy. I felt a pang of jealousy as Sarah moaned her appreciation. He held her ass and slurped and licked.

“Oh Andrea, it feels so good!” He was fucking her with his finger now, and sucking on her clit. “Oooh I’m, coming!” And she did come, in little gasps and shudders, all over his face.

“Fuck me now.” She had found the little bottle of lube, and had smeared it all over his condom-sheathed penis. She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide, her sex lewdly on display. She squirted some of the lube onto her gaping puss.

He pressed his cock against her opening. Sarah’s eyes were closed tight. I had a hand down the front of my jeans, inside my panties, busy with my clit. He thrust forward, and the head of his penis disappeared inside her. “Oh yes, do it, do it!” She groaned. He pushed forward a little more, and a little more of his cock disappeared inside her. He began thrusting rhythmically, very gently at first, then harder and faster. I didn’t know if Sarah could take it. I couldn’t tell if the noises she was making were pain or pleasure. I could see blood on the condom, blood on the sheets. He was fucking her hard now, like the guys in the porn video. Her breasts were shaking all over, her face was bright red. There was no mistake now. Her breath was coming in short pants “Oh shit Yes I’m fucking coming!” His ass looked hot as he pounded her. I felt myself peaking as he shouted and suddenly thrust deep inside her. Sarah’s hands pulled his hair and her legs wrapped around his ass, pulling him deep inside her one last time as she came. I ground hard against the finger buried in my panties, and came like a flood.

We left him there, naked on the bed, covered in sweat and come and blood. We went back to Sarah’s apartment and took a shower, and I went down on her sweet tender pussy, licking and suckling until she shook and spasmed, crushing me between her thighs.

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,256 Followers