The Pakistani Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, Nick ran his tongue slowly up Ana's left inner thigh. She held her breath as Nick teased his way closer to her vagina. Then Nick pressed his lips into Ana's muff and kissed her pussy passionately.

"Oh yes, Nick," Ana exhaled.

Ana lifted herself on her elbows to better view her first time receiving oral sex. She looked into Nick's blue eyes as he ran his tongue up her moist slit. Upon reaching her clit, Nick flattened his tongue and made small circles over it. Waves of pleasure flowed to Ana's mind.

"Oh, I like it like that," Ana moaned, and ran her fingers through her young lover's hair.

With his tongue, Nick flicked Ana's clit, made circles, and licked her inside and out. Ana loved the feeling more than any sexual pleasure she'd ever experienced. Even in the early days of her marriage, her pleasure was of little concern to her husband. Now, this young man was taking her to unimaginable heights.

Nick then slipped two fingers into Ana's pussy, as he continued to lick her clit. Her moist, soft pubes tickled his nose and he savored the aroma of aroused womanhood. He ran his left hand from the bare skin of her thigh to her stocking and back again.

Still propped up on her elbows, Ana gazed at the upper portion of Nick's handsome face just above her abdomen. From the nose down, his face wasn't visible as it pressed against her wet muff. She loved the visual. It surprised Ana how quickly her orgasm was coming.

"Oh yes, Nick... that's it... I'm almost there," Ana moaned, "Mmmmm... Uuunnnhhh... Aaahhh..."

Ana's body shuddered as a powerful orgasm swept through her. She collapsed onto her back. Nick knew he had made her cum. He wiped her juices from his mouth with the back of his hand, and then moved up in order to kiss Ana. Once again their tongues intertwined. When they paused to breathe, Ana smiled at Nick.

"Would you like me to suck your penis?" Ana asked.

"Yes please," Nick said.

Ana grinned and said, "Yes please what?"

Nick knew that Ana wanted to hear him talk dirty.

He smiled and said, "Please suck my dick."

"I would love to," Ana grinned, "It is such a big, hard dick. Lay on your back."

Nick laid on his back and Ana positioned herself across Nick's thighs facing him. Ana curled her fingers around Nick's hard-on, leaned downward, and swirled her tongue around the swollen pinkish head several times. Nick moaned with pleasure. Ana then licked up and down the long hard shaft, feeling it grow even harder. Finally, she slid her lips over the head and took the young boner deep into her mouth, where she sucked it and massaged it with her tongue.

Ana stopped sucking momentarily and said with a smile, "Your dick is more bigger than my husband's was."

Nick didn't care about Ana's grammar. A sexy mature woman was sucking his cock and that was all that mattered.

"That felt sooo good," Nick moaned.

"I am just getting warmed up," Ana grinned.

Ana slid Nick's hard-on in and out of her mouth rapidly, wanting to return the pleasure Nick had given her. As Ana's head bobbed up and down, Nick ran his fingers through her soft, dark hair. Her quiet slurping and gagging noises excited Nick even more.

Concerned that he might lose control too quickly, Nick said, "Why don't climb on top and fuck me?"

"I like that idea," Ana purred.

Ana positioned herself over Nick's hips, held his stiff dick up, and lowered her pussy onto it. She moaned as she felt it fill her. Ana began to slowly lift her pelvis up and down, savoring the feel of a long, young cock inside her.

"I don't have a condom with me," Nick said.

"That's okay," Ana replied, "We can pull out if you tell me when you are ready to cum."

Nick did his best to lick and suck Ana's bouncing tits as she pumped. He also tried to watch his rod sliding in and out of Ana's muff.

Soon, Ana began moaning again, "Ohh... Ahh... Ohh... Ahh.."

Then they became one word, "Ohah... Ohah... Ohah..." she panted as she pumped more rapidly.

Nick felt Ana's body shudder again as she came. He felt his own dam about to break.

"I'm gonna cum!" Nick announced.

Ana lifted up, allowing his hard-on to free her pussy. She grasped it and stroked it rapidly, aiming it at her body.

"Cum, baby, cum!" Ana encouraged him.

A second later, a geyser of warm cum spurted onto Ana's bush, abdomen, stomach. Ana used the head of Nick's dick to smear the cum against her skin. Ana was ecstatic that she had made her young stud cum. As Nick shuddered and moaned, Ana continued to stroke out any remaining cum, allowing the warm fluid to run down her hand.

"Yes, that's my big boy... let that big dick cum on me..." Ana panted, smiling broadly as she stroked, "My naughty, big boy."

____________________

After cleaning up, the mature woman and younger man held and kissed one another. It had been a long time since Ana had actually enjoyed sex, and Nick had shown her the best sex she'd ever known. At a slower, less frenzied pace, Ana and Nick tongue-kissed and explored each other's mouths. Nick ran his finger through Ana's dark hair, savoring the sensual softness. Ana was especially pleased to discover that her nineteen year-old lover's cock was growing hard against her thigh. Ana reached down and ran her fingertips over Nick's penis, while their tongues intertwined. Seeking to make the most of the opportunity, Ana broke their kiss and slid down the bed to Nick's pelvis. She held the base of Nick's cock and took it into her mouth once again. Nick moaned quietly. She stroked his dick with her lips, taking it deep into her mouth.

"Look at that big white dick grow!" Ana said as she stroked the stiffening dick with her hand. Ana licked up and down the length of Nick's rod like it was a vanilla ice cream cone. She swirled her tongue around the head, and flicked the underside with the tip of her tongue.

"Ohhh... you're a naughty angel," Nick whispered.

"Glad you like," Ana replied.

Nick then watched with delight as Ana slowly slid her lips over the head of his hard-on, and took at least half of his shaft into her warm, moist mouth. She sucked his cock and caressed it with her tongue. Within moments, Nick was completely hard once again.

Next, Ana guided Nick's rod into her cheek so that Nick could see it bulge out. She then pulled his boner from her cheek, creating a soft popping sound.

"Oh man..." Nick moaned.

Ana repeated the pecker popping movement several times for Nick's enjoyment.

Then Ana pulled the young hard-on from her mouth and said shyly, "Nick, will you do something for me?"

"Anything... Just name it."

"I very much liked it when you licked me down there," Ana said, pointing between her legs. "Would you mind terribly licking my... you know... a little more?"

Nick smiled and replied, "It would be my pleasure. And most call it a pussy to be polite. Lemme hear you say it."

Ana grinned and said, "Please lick my... pussy."

"Oh yeah, beautiful."

"Where do you want me?" Ana asked.

"Kneel over my face. Put your knees on either side of my head," Nick instructed the mature woman.

At that point, Ana was happy to try anything. She carefully put a stocking-clad knee on either side of her young lover's face. Then she lowered her pussy to Nick's eager tongue. Nick pressed his tongue into Ana's moist muff. Ana looked down and watched her handsome young lover lick her vagina. When Ana felt his tongue begin to explore her clit once again, she moaned and ran her fingers through his hair. Waves of pleasure flowed from her vagina to her brain. Ana felt two of Nick's fingers begin to slide in and out of her wet box. She began to gently pump her clit against Nick's tongue. He felt her stockings brush against his ears. He felt her fingers in his hair urging his mouth tighter against her muff.

Ana was gazing down, intently watching her young neighbor lick where nobody had ever licked before. She felt flattered that he gladly pressed his handsome face into her wet vagina. She enjoyed breaking taboos with her young man. It added to Ana's excitement.

Through partly clenched teeth, Ana moaned, "Yes... Yes... You lick my pussy so good... Oh, I like it like that... You make Ana feel so naughty... Lick my naughty pussy..."

Ana's pumping against Nick's mouth became more vigorous. The waves of pleasure became even more intense. She gripped the headboard as she became dizzy with lust. Reaching back, Ana was pleasantly surprised to curl her fingers around a still hard cock, which she gladly fondled. Ana's gaze was riveted on her pussy moving against her lover's mouth. It was the most exciting thing she'd ever seen.

"I'm almost there!" Ana moaned. "Ohah... Ohah... Ohah..." She moaned in rhythm with her thrusts.

Suddenly her body stiffened, and then shuddered as another powerful orgasm swept through her. She gripped the headboard, and moved her ultra-sensitive vagina from Nick's mouth. His face glistened with her juices. His blue eyes gleamed up at hers.

When Ana regained her composure, she pulled several tissues from a box on her nightstand and attempted to clean her juices from Nick's face.

"Sorry I get so wet," Ana apologized.

"I consider it a compliment," Nick smiled.

"You have been so good to me in so many ways," Ana said, as she began to fondle Nick's hard-on once again. "I hope I can give you pleasure in return."

"That's a great way to start," Nick moaned softly.

Ana shifted position and rubbed the tip of the ivory cock against one nipple and then the other. Her erect nipples were quite sensitive, and the swollen pinkish head provided wonderful stimulation. Nick was enjoying the visual. He slid his hand up Ana's thigh and into her soft bush. Ana was still wet and Nick massaged her clit with his fingertips.

Ana whispered, "I want to feel your dick inside of me again."

"Lay on your back," Nick said quietly.

Ana turned and spread her legs. Nick knelt between them, rubbed the head of his hard-on against her moist lips, and slowly pushed inside. Ana moaned as she felt him fill her. Slowly, Nick began to slide his hard-on in and out of Ana's wet pussy, savoring the sensation. He kissed her neck, and then arched his body so that he could lick her nipples, while he slid his hard-on in and out of her tight box. The simultaneous sensations made Ana's mind dizzy with lust.

Next, without removing his cock, Nick sat upright, sitting back on his heels. He wanted to savor the sight of his hard-on sliding in and out of the older Pakistani woman's beautiful pussy. With his thumb, he rubbed Ana's clit, while he fucked her. He watched his vanilla cock disappear into Ana's dark muff and then quickly re-appear, over and over.

Ana looked up at her muscular, young lover in amazement. It surprised her that a nineteen year-old could possess the imagination and desire to please that Nick did. He had already made her orgasm twice, and she was a minute away from another one. Her right index finger joined Nick's on her clit, and within seconds, her body shuddered as she came yet again.

Ana's orgasm triggered Nick's loss of control. He pulled his dick from Ana's pussy, and guided her hand to his hard-on.

"Finish me off, angel," Nick panted.

Ana grasped the slick erection and stroked it rapidly. Nick moaned and spurts of warm cum painted Ana's stomach and breasts. Tugging on Nick's cock, Ana used the head to smear the white cum against her darker flesh. She then wriggled downward until she was able to lick the cum off of Nick's rod. Her young lover's body shuddered as Ana's tongue caressed his sensitive cock. Nick ran his fingers through Ana's soft hair, as he watched the mature beauty.

In the weeks and months that followed, Ana and Nick secretly had sex whenever they could. The Pakistani widow and her nineteen year-old neighbor taught each other in the ways of pleasure.

12