The Palms Ch. 01

Story Info
A weekend away works out for everyone.
2.8k words
3.58
28k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel was small, in an older part of town. Dex had it on good authority it was a nice place but he was skeptical as he passed the old used car dealers and pawn shops. Sitting at the light, the restaurant looked nice. He pulled through the drive, parked, and went to check in. The medium brown stucco on the outside was no indication; everything here was medium brown stucco.

Inside, the lobby was white tile with fashionable white leather furniture. Tuxedo vests and bow ties on the desk attendants set a higher expectation for things to come. He passed them a credit card and took a room key. He made his way back to the car and retrieved his lovely bride, their bag, and a cooler. They walked down a simple exterior walkway to a room door that looked like any other motel in town.

The room was dark and he tugged at the drapes on the small window. Again, the book couldn't be judged by its cover. Newer, stylish, dare he say, almost luxurious furnishings decorated the small room. A flat panel TV set gave away how recently the room had been renovated. He was seduced by the oversized bed with overstuffed pillows and overly soft linens.

He laid for a minute letting himself relax back into the down comforter. He was pleased. She was changing into her bikini and he lured her midway to join him, her supple breasts a temptation he wasn't likely to pass up. He weighed his options.

She was well worth a couple hours spent in the room, or they could make his way to the pool and sip on the cold bottles of beer he'd been told to stow away in a cooler. She made up his mind by rolling towards him and stroking his chest, her hand finally resting upon the start of an erection her bare tits had inspired.

It was nothing fancy. He pulled his trunks off and tugged his shirt over his head. She lost the bikini bottoms and climbed atop him. She moved slowly until he was good and ready and then pressed his cock into her. She rocked slowly to begin with and he watched her grinning.

Her face grew more serious and her pace picked up. He pressed his feet to the bed raising his cock into her. She took him deeper and harder. He could tell when she was close and took her nipples between his fingers. As she rode him she tugged her tits against the firm grip and it was just enough to send her over the edge. Her moan was all it took for him to join her.

"That's one." She winked.

"You should pace yourself." He knew what was planned.

"That's the only reason you're not eating me right now." She teased back. She knew what was coming too.

A pool is a pool, sun is sun, and Dexter mustered his resolve to move on to a lounge chair. The pool was nearly abandoned in the early afternoon. Three tokes and two beers later he was "chilaxin" in the sunshine. Life couldn't be much better.

Todd was the first to arrive. He was a good guy but just a kid. He had brought more beer and was smart enough to grab a can of chips. He stripped down to his trunks and hit the pool. Lynn was well occupied by the young man's body and Dex tipped his hat down over his eyes and enjoyed his mid-afternoon inebriation.

He awoke to soft lips on his chest. He mumbled but kept his eyes closed. She tipped his hat off his head and pressed her mouth lightly to his, he felt the tip of her tongue on his lips. Taking a deep breath, he kissed her slowly. As she moved away he opened his eyes grinning.

"Hey you." Dex peered through stoned eyelids and took in the tall brunette sitting on the edge of his lounge chair. Jolene was a good looking woman and, clad only in the smallest of bikinis, was an appealing thing to behold. He moved his hand slowly to her warm thigh. Her hair was as black as her swimsuit. Her skin wasn't truly tanned but was not pale either, the benefit of some Black Irish heritage. Trevor sat beside them splitting the end of the blunt with Todd. Trevor wasn't as tall as Jolsey but was a fitness trainer by trade. Todd and Trevor left him feeling a bit soft and squishy by comparison, but then again, Jolene was resting her ass on his lounger. Life was good.

The afternoon was wasted away absorbing sun and cerveza. As the herb crept up on Lynn, she found herself trapped in the comfort of a chaise. Trevor and Todd doted on her enjoying her ongoing need for suntan lotion. Jolene and Dex moved to and from the pool depending on the heat and their energy level.

When you take a normal place, like your local hotel pool, and sprinkle the lounging couples with a slight dose of folks like Dex, Lynn, Jolene, and the like, you are going to inspire looks. Lynn is a tall glorious blonde. She has a classic figure and sported the white and blue bikini with a sensuous flair that drew attention. When she would be caught kissing first one, then another, and finally the third man in the party, raised eyebrows were likely.

Although she would never really admit it, she thrived on the attention and Dex loved to watch her soak it up. She would saunter when she walked making sure anyone in view could admire the round curves of her ass and hips. He often found himself thinking back on the week spend nude in the Caribbean. He loved the attention his bride of almost 20 years could garner. He thought about the night they would enjoy here shortly. He opened another beer and took two out for the ladies. He delivered them as they sat lounging in the shallow end of the pool. He nestled himself in between them and thought about the poor "vanilla" folks lying around the pool. He whispered their little secret phrase in her ear. "We're so hot, baby." She smiled back at him and kissed him.

"We're losing the sun." Lynn observed, laying her head back seductively. "Where is dinner?" Dex hadn't worried himself with the trivialities of the weekend. Trevor knew restaurants, he was sure something was close.

"I'm starving, I don't care." Jolene added. He looked down at the shade that was taking in the pool. He hated to leave but it was time.

"I'm hungry, but really, does it get any better."

"Oh, I know some things that could make it better." Jolsey was a flirt. She floated up to him, pressing him to the side of the pool and wrapping her legs around him.

"Oh, that IS better."

"I think they are going up." He turned in the water. Okay, that was a good move, her hips pressed against him in the precisely right spot. He really needed to find a naked pool for these things. She knew what she was doing and wrapped her legs tighter.

"Trev... bring us beers."

"Not ready to leave are you?" Jolsey teased

"Not at the moment." He kissed her, slowly and delicately and she kissed back, their lips breaking apart only because Trevor had arrived bearing beer.

"Lynn is going to get changed."

He giggled. "Lynn is stoned, she is going to lie down, look at her..." They turned to watch her slow and studious gait.

"Think we should send Todd up with the cooler?" Jolsey knew exactly what she was suggesting.

"Think the boy will get it?"

"No." She giggled.

Trevor went over to send the poor boy to his doom. Dex didn't go anywhere. He kissed Jolsey longer, teasing her nipples through her bikini. "We're not going to dinner are we?"

--------------------------------------------

Author's note -- the way these work, I write a bit and then send it off for comment. At this point this little story here diverges from the norm...

The Mrs. -- okay, just a couple questions... 1. Why is it 3rd person ;-) 2. Dexter? Really? The serial killer from that show? 3. All that went on and in 3 pages we've only fucked once?

Me -- 1. It's fiction! 2. I told you the names come at random from people in my inbox. 3. As I recall it, things pick up at this point. Feel free to take a shot at it ;-)

The Mrs. -- I don't write as well as you do but I'll try

Me -- right on! I'm looking forward to reading it.

------------------------------------------------

Okay, I am going to start with an admission. I wasn't nearly as excited about the weekend was Wood was. (Screw that Dexter crap.) I did like the idea of the weekend away, I did like the idea of the little boutique hotel, and I did like the idea of stoned afternoons by the pool. I mean, I am down with a little naughty fun, that wasn't the issue; I just really like it to be more spontaneous. To have a whole weekend planned where we are basically committed to being sex slaves to another couple just didn't really appeal to me.

Stop. Okay. That was part of the problem but it wasn't all of it. I get jealous. Not all the time. Its not that we are that hot, but I'm just not sure the 40 something swinger set is all that attractive. Even in the 10% that is, I am pretty confident in myself. Here is the deal though. Jolene is really pretty. She is taller than me, thinner than me, and has bigger tits. I really wasn't all that excited about having to watch Woody with Jolene for two straight days.

There you have it, there you have my reservations. Of course, I didn't know everything ahead of time. I didn't know he had scored the really good shit. I really didn't know that Todd was coming. So yeah, by the time the sun was setting behind the hotel, I was feeling good... really good!

Picking up where it leaves off, yes, I was stoned and wanted to lie down. I was also really hungry and dinner sounded good. I got to the room and I couldn't decide which way to go. It was so dark and cool. I stripped off my suit and lied down on the bed. The room wasn't spinning like it does when I'm drunk, it was just fuzzy. A really good kind of fuzzy. A sort of horny kind of fuzzy. That happens to me when I am stoned. I heard the knock at the door. I couldn't really get up the energy to move. I heard the key card click and the door open.

"Oh good... I need you. Ms Kitty needs licking."

"Um... Okay!" Yeah, I think I knew it wasn't Woody. I didn't really care.

I think I should mention how lazy I get when I'm stoned. I get horny and lazy. It was kind of a perfect storm. I just couldn't move and he started going down on me. We should probably not call him a kid. I think he is like 28. I call him a kid though because I could totally tell it was him licking me. Wood is good, really good. Trevor is skilled too. You just learn things with practice.

Todd was getting an A for effort and it didn't really matter, but I could tell he was the one down there. I think it went on for like an hour but it could have been 10 minutes or so, fuck if I know, but I heard you and Jolene. You came over and climbed on the bed next to me and kissed me and held my hand. I know, it's silly but I like it better when you are there. I think I relaxed a little because it was suddenly that much better. I felt the bed sink on the other side too and then felt your lips.

You had one nipple and Jolene had the other. Fucking A, that was good. Yeah, I don't usually come when I am that stoned but with both of you sucking at my nipples, I came. I came hard. I must have been loud because I heard Trevor come in. Fucking Trevor, man, he doesn't waste time.

I never had to move. No one would stop. I felt it in my tits and my pussy and then Trevor pressed that cock in my face. I had to bend a little to get it but I wanted it enough. He isn't as fat as Wood which is good when I'm stoned.

I wondered if you had it planned. If you all had taken numbers or something. All I could really tell was that I had a cock in my mouth and you guys were moving around. I felt my lips spread and then, shit, I felt it again.

I am not bi. We've talked about it. I have no desire to lick a pussy. Jolene likes it though and my attitude is, if she doesn't mind that I'm not going to reciprocate, knock yourself out.

You hear that the way a woman does it is better. I don't know if I'm going to say it's necessarily better but it's different. She gets point for holding my lips open. Boom. She gets points for knowing right where my clitty is. Boom! She does this kind of rhythm where it is short little flicks followed by a couple big long licks, and then back to the flicks. She gets me right to coming and then fucking changes up until it is just like I am coming and coming and coming and coming. BOOM!

Trevor never cums for me. I shook him loose. I told him I tried. He told me not to worry about it. I looked up and Todd was just standing there stroking himself. You were lying beside me... I said it for you. "Do you have a fat load for me?" I asked Todd.

"Oh yeah!" Big points for Todd.

"Oh fuck... suck it!" Bigger points for Todd. He kept talking. "OH yeah, suck that dick. Suck it off." Fuck, I came again. And then you started on me.

"Yeah, baby... suck that dick for me. Take it deep." I know I was moaning. "You ready to take two cocks?"

"GIVE IT TO ME!" I don't know if that's exactly what I said, but it is close enough because Trevor was just waiting and he slapped his dick into me like thunder.

You could write this part up so much better. All I know is that I felt like a total slut. I was just a fuck toy. I had dicks everywhere. When Todd came, it fucking when everywhere. I felt it dripping down my chin. I know what I do normally but not that night. I didn't run to wipe it up or anything, I just looked over at you. You and Jolene were just kind of cuddling and when you saw me look you just moved right over and gave me your dick to suck on.

Was Todd fucking me now? I think he was, and I think Jolene was licking the cum off my tits. It's sort of a blur.

I remember you coming. Jolene was right there. She was talking. "Yeah, come for her. Give us a load, let me lick it off her neck!" I'm pretty sure I took it all and she was kissing me. I'm not big on the kissing but what the hell; I was getting fucked at the time.

Damn, it was a fuck fest. I needed a drink and a smoke or I don't think it ever would have stopped.

-----------------------------------------------

Mrs. -- so?

Me -- So? That was awesome! You did a great job.

Mrs. -- Yeah, but I didn't have to make it up. I was just describing it.

Me -- That's okay. It's kind of better knowing that.

Mrs. -- I don't really remember the rest. I think I got drunk at dinner.

Me -- Uh huh...

Mrs. -- What? What is uh huh?

Me -- You had Diet Coke at dinner. You don't remember going back?

Mrs. -- Oh, I know we played. I think it was Jolene's turn.

Me -- You don't have to remember it? I do.

Mrs. -- Was it that good?

Me -- Jolsey thought it was.

Mrs. -- Well, you can write it up.

Me -- I think I will as a part II

Mrs. -- Can't wait to read it!