The Panty Perils of Me 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have been completely mortified and humiliated if I had any idea that this was going on, but under the circumstances I just lay there and experienced one orgasm after the other, after the other, after the other.

I can't tell you how many lips explored my nipples and crotch over the course of the evening but I am quite sure that it included other motorcycle gang members as well. I guess that pretty much defines what a motorcycle gang's "bitch" is.

As I was now completely exhausted by my multitude of orgasms, it was time for Heidi, Susan, and Jackie to take me home.

As we made our way towards the door the emcee asked the remaining crowd of bikers if "The Best Bitch" should take one last motorcycle ride. What a surprise when the resounding reply was "Yes."

I, of course, write this very sarcastically.

I was once again led to the mechanical motorcycle pit now in just my panties and before I could climb back on the seat an addition was made to the motorcycle. A long thin strip of very pliable rubber with a ridge down the middle was clipped to the middle of the motorcycle seat so it ran lengthwise. It was only about ¾'s of an inch high, however when I climbed onto the seat it ran perfectly right between my legs. Immediately I could feel it caressing my very sensitive knot.

You would think that the sensitivity of my pleasure pearl would have lessened but with each orgasm it only became more responsive.

I knew that this last ride was going to be a doozy. All I had to do was to shift my weight slightly and I could feel the ridge rub against my slick little kernel sending an exquisite bolt of electricity from my crotch to my brain clearly informing me that it felt good. It felt very, very good.

The operator started out by shaking the motorcycle back and forth like a giant vibrator and with each shake I let out a little moan rolling my eyes back into my head. Sure I could have let go of the strap and dropped to the pads without any further humiliation, but God, it felt so good.

The back and forth movements got faster and faster and within a very short time, my first motorcycle orgasm rocked my body.

I guess by the way my entire body went rigid and my thighs clamped tightly around the gas tank gave the unmistakable signal for the operator to stop the movement of the motorcycle and let everyone watch me convulse throwing my upper body to and fro until the last spasm was done.

Then the motorcycle started up again.

Only this time the fiend dipped it forward and backward resulting in my crotch rubbing back and forth on that 'devil' ridge. Although I was sure that I was done due to my extreme exhaustion, again my entire body tensed and as the another series of convulsions took over my body, the operator threw the front of the bike up into the air so my legs parted from the gas tank and I performed a very lewd but erotic scissors motion allowing everyone to see my soaked crotch undulate for the entire orgasm. This also placed the arm that was desperately holding onto the leather right between my legs making it appear like I was humping it.

The crowd of voyeurs loudly expressed their approval and the "Bitch" chant again resonated throughout the building.

I felt like I was making a porno movie as with every additional orgasm the operator would put my body in another forced pose to allow the entire place see what each and every body part of mine did while I orgasmed.

But did I let go of the strap? No, not even a little.

Finally I just couldn't take any more and as the front of the motorcycle was raised once more I slowly slid off the seat leaving a slick trail of liquid as I landed on the padding. I was completely done in.

Every part of me was drenched in sweat and I had a very musky but sexy odor emanating from every pore.

I couldn't get up myself, so Heidi and Jackie did the honors of picking me up and escorting me out the front door.

I was led out of the bar with a final chant of "Bitch, Bitch, Bitch" from whoever was left and put on the "bitch" seat of Heidi's motorcycle.

She handed me my suede jacket so I didn't have to ride topless, although in my condition I doubt that I would have even known.

Despite the late or maybe I should say, early hour, I still garnered quite a few honks and lewd comments as I gripped Heidi around the waist wearing a flapping in the breeze suede jacket and panties. The vibration of the bike still stirred up a sexual reaction from my body, however it didn't get any further than erect nipples and swollen lower lips. My night of multiple orgasms was over.

I wished that their motorcycles didn't make so much noise as I am sure that they woke up most of my neighborhood as they deposited me at the front of my driveway. I received big hugs from all three with their hands placed firmly on my butt accompanied by wishes that "we should do this again".

My mind said "never" but my body responded quite differently.

So here I was once again walking up my driveway in just a pair of panties and heels.

I am sure that Ms. Chatty Cathy was looking out her window observing everything. It also wouldn't have surprised me to learn that a number of my married neighbors received some added attention from their husbands early that morning as well as more than one set of drapes and/or blinds were open to my panty stroll.

And just as before that damn motion detector light glared on spotlighting me once more in case some of my neighbors hadn't gotten a good enough look as I walked up my driveway.

I know that by now I should just accept myself for who I am, but the drive to preserve my once secure conservative persona is too strong despite the undeniable evidence of the past 3 months. Thankfully it is still summer so my daughters won't have to deal with all of the stories about their Mom in school.

I have to admit that I have never had such intense orgasms in my life as I have experienced over the past 3 months. How can I possibly return to any sort of a normal life?

12