The Pantyhose Stalker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers

Nadine was fully aware of what was happening. Lying underneath Mike with her mouth full of his cock she could see him performing cunnilingus on her mother. She witnessed her mother's initial reluctance and then her mother's complicite acceptance and finally her downright surrender to her wantonness and desire.

Nadine's jaw was beginning to ache, she had been sucking Mike's cock for a considerable time now and she was getting fed up of having to pleasure herself. She wanted some action!

She spat out Mike's cock.

"Come on Mike fuck me! Please fuck me!" she whined.

Michele heard her daughter begging to be fucked but she didn't care. Mike had her burning with passion, she was guiding his mouth to a perfect rhythm as he thrummed her clit with his tongue and she could feel a tremendous orgasm building inside her belly. She pushed Mike's face harder into her groin.

Mike was close to coming himself; Nadine had been fellating him for quite a stretch while he wore down Michele's defences. Now he wanted to put his cock in a nice hot, wet tight pussy and feel her nylon-clad legs and ass against his body while he emptied his load deep inside it. He made his move.

Mike quickly pulled his face from Michele's cunt before she could stop him.

"Ohhh you fucking tease!" she yelped.

Using all his strength he rolled Nadine over and pulled her to her knees. Before she could react he got behind her in the doggy position, pushing his long thick inside her translucent panties, forcing the gossamer-thin nylon of her pantyhose inside her vagina with the head of his penis as he penetrated her. He took her neck in both hands and forced her face into her mother's lap.

"NO!" mother and daughter cried in unison.

Just then Mike's cock burst through the gusset of Nadine's pantyhose and, unencumbered, it slammed full-length, deep inside her; filling her with hard, pulsating flesh. He ground against her ass and the underside of his penis rubbed on her clitty and she almost melted with desire.

She was so excited that she didn't even hesitate when she saw her mother's dripping twat framed by her satin panties pulled to one side. She lowered her head and lapped at the outer lips of her mother's vagina, her tongue found its way through the folds of swollen labia until it found the little hood protecting her mother's clitty. She licked it and slathered at the swollen nubbin until she heard her mother begin to groan.

Michele was shocked and aghast when Mike put her daughter's head in her lap and her immediate response was to push her away but she wasn't fast enough. She heard her daughter groan as Mike impaled her on his cock and then her determination dissolved when her daughter's tongue began to intrude into her still aching vagina. When Nadine found her clit she didn't care who was lapping at her cunt; she just didn't want it to stop.

"Oh god yessssssss lick it! Lick it! Lick it!" Michele implored.

Nadine slavered at her mother's cunt; she tongued her hard clitty and drank her juices spurned on by the hard rod jackhammering in and out of her own sodden twat. Mike could feel Nadine's cunt squeezing his cock as he fucked the teenage vixen. He pulled her ass back hard against his groin and ground himself against her soft satiny buttock and unloaded his seed deep inside her.

"Oh yes you little slut; fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Mike howled as Nadine ground her ass against him.

Nadine felt Mike's hot spend splash the walls of her vagina triggering her own orgasm. She reached between her legs and rasped her clitty hard and fast, bringing on her climax, the intensity of her orgasm was like nothing she had ever experienced. She writhed and wriggled her ass; impaled on Mike's cock her cunt throbbed and pulsated, milking him of his spend. She tongue-lashed her mother's cunt and felt her mother's thighs contract around her head, her face was forced into her mother's sex so hard she could hardly breathe and she felt her Michele's heels drumming on her back.

Michele came like an express train. All her inhibitions were gone as her clitty radiated wave after wave of intense pleasure. Her cunt was dripping with vaginal fluids, eagerly lapped up by her daughter. She raked her heels along Nadine's back; digging them in like spurs to drive her daughter on; to compel her to kiss, lick and suck her aching vagina.

Mother, daughter, and man all came together. To Mike it was the ultimate fantasy come true. He had imagined this, planned this, and finally it was happening. The reality was far more exciting and pleasurable than anything he could have imagined.

Watching the teenage cheerleader buck and grind against him while she slathered at her mother's cunt while the sophisticated businesswoman writhed in pleasure, her skirt hiked up, her daughter's head locked between her legs, was the ultimate sexual fantasy.

He plunged his cock in and out Nadine's hot, wet, tunnel and was almost disappointed when his orgasm begin to subside. But he was not too displeased. He had both of these women captive for the rest of the evening and he could do whatever he liked with them. He had broken them; made them overthrow their taboos; made them become slaves to their own lust. He was content beyond belief.

The women's orgasms also began to subside. Michele lay back in the chair panting; her hair was lank with sweat, her makeup had run. She sheepishly eased her daughter's face from her groin, pulled the gusset of her panties over her sex and smoothed her skirt down her thighs. She was experiencing a plateaux of post-coital contentment but she was also very aware she had committed a venal sin, allowing her lust to overcome the taboo of incest. But the damage was done and at this point in time only the three people in this room were aware of the sins they had committed.

Nadine extricated her face from between her mother's thighs; her makeup was also smeared; her lipstick now non-existent. Her mouth and chin were damp with her mother's juices, she licked them away tasting the salty sweetness. She felt Mike ease himself out of her and his semen poured from her pummelled pussy soaking her panties and pantyhose. Her cunt felt bruised and swollen; but in a pleasant satisfying way. She too was still experiencing the aftermath of her orgasm and as the glow of her climax dimmed, she began to feel the shame and remorse of giving in to her carnality. But she too was a pragmatist. She couldn't deny that she had enjoyed every second of being fucked whilst being forced to commit cunnilingus on her own mother.

Mike went into the kitchen and came back with some clean towels. Michele and Nadine cleaned themselves; a little bashful and embarrassed at having to do so in close proximity to each other. They wiped away saliva, semen and vaginal secretions and adjusted their underwear. Nadine's panties and hose were soaked with semen and vaginal juices and Michele panties were also sodden with her own issue and her daughter's saliva.

Mike wiped his cock dry and then unlocked Michele's handcuffs.

"Thank you," she murmured timidly.

Michele fixed her skirt and sat back down in the chair and drained her wine, wondering what was going to happen next. Nadine pulled on her top; she didn't bother with the sports bra. She pulled her hose and panties down to her knees and wiped herself and then pulled her hose back up, smoothing the nylon along her legs. She pulled up her panties, pulling them tight around her pubis and buttocks. Little trickles of Mike's semen still dribbled into the gusset of her hose and panties.

"Ok ladies; that was fun now let's take a break and have a drink," Mike smiled and refilled the glasses.

He offered his cigarettes around and they all lit up, sitting in the darkened lounge drinking and smoking silently. Mike was still naked; his penis not quite flaccid. He pulled on his jockey shorts and drank his wine.

"What now?" Michele finally broke the silence.

"You've broke us! Bought us down to your own level of depravity! So what now?" she asked.

"What now? What now?" Mike pondered.

"I'll tell you what now! We all have a rest, have a drink, and have a smoke. Then you ladies fix your makeup."

"And then we all start fucking again!" Mike grinned.

Mike left the Bouvier residence at two in the morning. His cock was sore, his body scratched and bruised with the excesses of heavy sex; both women had scratched, clawed, bitten and kicked him in the throes of their debauchery. He had come at least five times and the women at least a half-dozen times each. He made them do things that they would never imagine in their wildest dreams but they had eventually complied and had ultimately enjoyed the perversions in which they had been forced to participate. Mike left them with a promise.

"We'll get together again real soon ladies," were his last words before he went out the front door.

Michele and Nadine looked at each other. They were both semi-naked; their makeup smeared; their panties torn and sodden with sweat, cunt-juice and semen. Their hosiery was laddered and tattered and also soaked with the juices of passion. Michele's skirt had semen stains splashed over the charcoal-grey fabric and it was torn at the seam. Both of them were topless.

Their nipples were tender; their vaginas swollen and bruised and in Michele's case her anus was sore and trickles of semen dribbled from her sphincter.

But both women were sated. Yes they had technically been forced to have sex but they had enjoyed it. They had experienced sexual extremes they had never imagined. Both of them had achieved multiple orgasms during the evening and they had been complicite in every sexual deviancy that Mike had demanded of them.

"What do we do mom?" Nadine looked searchingly at her mother.

"He's coming back, again and again and again; you know that," she went on.

"I know Nadine. Look the fact is we were forced to have sex ok?" Michele replied.

"But we are complicite Nadine; we enjoyed it! We fucking-well revelled in it!"

"Yes but only because he made us!" Nadine retorted.

"The question we have to ask ourselves is do we want this to happen to us again? Do we want Mike to keep coming back and making us do this?" Michele said.

"And I'm not sure the answer is no," she said resignedly.

"And what of his other victims! He's the Pantyhose Stalker mom! Sure we liked it! But what about the other women he has assaulted or has yet to assault?" Nadine implored.

"We'll never know I guess; all I know is that we liked it and I'm not sure we don't want him to do it to us again," Michele sighed.

"I know mom. Deep down I think I would like Mike to visit us again. Visit us often."

"But the other women mom?" Nadine looked searchingly at her mother.

Michele stood up and walked over to the bureaux and snatched the touch-phone.

"Well Nadine; do I call 911 or not?" Michele asked.

Her finger hovered just above the numeral 9 button on the phone.

The End

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers