The Paper Route Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie takes care of Buddy's erection.
2.7k words
4.45
65.5k
8

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Wednesday, it was raining. There was lightning and thunder banging away in the background. I like that kind of weather, unless it gets really windy. I have a bright yellow slicker with a hood that my parents gave me when I took the paper route. It's neat because it has big pockets and slits so I could put my hands under cover and handle the papers. The problem is that it's so bright yellow you can see it for miles. Normally that was okay but I realized, walking down the street to Julie's—Mrs Meyer's—house, that I was a lot more visible than usual.

I slipped off my slicker and stuck it under the paper bag when I got to her porch. The door was closed so I rapped on it. Almost instantly I got a boner. Jeeze! If I wasn't more careful, I was gonna have to change my underwear twice in one day. Then the door opened and her voice came. "Good morning, Buddy. Why don't you come in out of the wet?"

I was gonna say no? Get real! I went inside and there she was. I still couldn't get used to the fact that this hot older woman was interested in me. And not just interested. She was teaching me stuff so I wouldn't have to fumble my way. Why? I really couldn't figure out why, but I didn't spend a whole lot of time wondering about that.

Thinking back now, I can't even say for sure how she looked some of those mornings. Was she dressed? Wearing pajamas? A nightie? Was her hair combed? Some of those details are gone forever, but I do remember one thing that was constant. And that was the way she smelled. She smelled wonderful! It was a natural smell, no perfumes, just her.

I assume she smelled like she had just got out of bed. It was a warm, and soft smell and if it had been a color it would have been pale yellow or maybe pink. It was her female human smell. This morning she was barefoot. I came in and just looked at her. Suddenly I was tongue-tied. My mouth seemed to dry up in an instant and I just stared at her. My jaw hung partly open.

Julie stared back for a minute, then she smiled a little and kissed my cheek. She took my hand and we went to the bedroom. "Sit on the bed," she said. I sat. "Do you remember what we did yesterday?"

Freakin' A! I remembered. But I just nodded. The bed was rumpled and I could tell she'd gotten out of it to answer the door.

"All right. You can talk to me you know. In fact I insist on it. Now, take off your shirt." I whipped it off. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes," I said. So much for verbosity. I was sitting straight on the very edge of the bed with my feet on the platform. Remember that this was a platform bed so when Julie stood beside me, my head was a little higher. She said, "All right. Now I'm going to do some things to you, just like you've probably done when you're out on a date." Then she grinned, like there was a good joke she'd just heard.

Julie made me put my knees together and she stood right up against me so that her knees were outside mine. Then she put her hands on my shoulders. Her fingers were warm and soft. For a long time she just ran her fingers over my arms and shoulders and neck. She tickled my ears and kissed my nose. It was pretty interesting and exciting. Eventually she got around to my chest and then she started pinching my nipples. Not hard, but she held them firmly so she could pull them this way and that.

"Notice your nipples getting hard? Same thing happens when you caress a woman like this, the way you did yesterday. Feels good, doesn't it? How about this?"

She bend her head and nibbled my right nipple. Then she blew on it. Whoa! My pecker was standing stiff and hard. She put her fingers on it, outside my pants. "Deep breaths, Buddy, I don't want you to climax and mess your pants."

"Okay," I panted. She stopped with the nipple play for a minute, but she kept her hands on my chest. She was very close and I really wanted to put my arms around her. I was scared to. Yesterday when I'd tried that, she'd pushed me away. Then she started fooling around my body again, running her fingers in my armpits. She always seemed to know how much pressure to apply so it felt good but I wasn't getting tickled. Amazing. This went on for a little while longer. Then she tilted her face to me and brought her nose right against mine so we were staring into each others eyes. It gave me another funny feeling.

"Buddy, you can kiss me on the lips now."

I wanted to grab her but she had a hold of my hands so I couldn't. I just tilted my head to the left and our noses got out of the way. I remembered everything she'd said about going slow and gentle. So I just touched her lips with mine. I inched my head back and she followed, so we kissed again. Her lips were soft and enticing, we seemed to fit together okay. I could feel her breath on my face. She must have felt mine too. We kissed again, longer this time. My cock twitched and I'm sure she noticed but she didn't say anything and she didn't move back.

Then she brought one hand up and held the back of my head. "Now open your mouth just a little. This is sort of what's called a French Kiss." I knew that! She moved her lips back on mine and I felt the tip of her tongue come just inside my lips. I think it was one of the most exciting kisses I've ever experienced. I don't mean to give the impression that I'd never been kissed. Far from it, but this was so slow and so gentle, I felt the contours of her mouth, and she felt mine. Our tongues touched. Tongue kissing somebody called it, and it was like a tiny jolt of electricity passed between us.

"Breathe, baby, don't hold it. This can go on for a long time." She said it right into my mouth and we just kept kissing. No mashing, no tongue lashing, just sweet, gentle, soft and slow kissing, until I thought I'd died and gone to heaven many times. Man, it was outstanding. My head was spinning. This was so unlike any kissing I had ever experienced, I couldn't believe it. And I could tell it was affecting Julie too.

When we came apart, her smile was wonderful. "That was spectacular. Special. You are a born kisser. A few of those and every woman you meet will collapse at your feet."

Julie went on to explain that hard or rough kissing had its place, and a woman will often signal her man what kind of kissing she wants, especially if she's verbal about sex. "Some women talk all the time during sex. Most men don't talk enough. So you have to interpret the signals. How hard is she holding you? Is she resisting in any way? And Buddy, if she say no, you stop. Instantly. Get it? None of this, she says no but she means yes bullshit. Besides, if you aren't rushing, your partner will have plenty of time to guide you and give you signals, even if she's too shy to talk about it."

Julie smiled and leaned in for another kiss. This time she maneuvered my hand through the opening in her gown and let me roam my fingers on her breast and its hard upstanding nipple. Her breathing became stronger. She leaned over and stuck her moist tongue in my ear which gave me another kind of jolt. Jeeze! Who knew I had so many sex-linked parts of my body? By this time, we must have been playing for like twenty or thirty minutes. I'd had an erection pretty much the whole time. In fact when I looked down past her breasts, I could see a tiny wet spot on the fly of my jeans.

"I guess I better give you a reward for being such a good student," she smiled. "You've been a very good boy. So," then she hesitated. I usually know when somebody's teasing me, so I just smiled and said, "Thank you, ma'am, I try my best."

"Hmm. Yes you do, don't you. Now you just sit there while I do this." With that she put her long fingers on my zipper and slowly slid it down. I could hear the sound of that zipper, like a roaring freight train. Naturally my dong pushed my underpants right out through my fly. Julie tapped it with her fingers and then she slid the silk to one side and of course my pecker popped right out. It felt real good, I can tell you. She looked at it, seemed to stare at it. Then she put her fingers on me, gently curled her hand around the shaft. Her hand was real warm, almost hot. Then she let go and ran one finger over the head and around the groove. I twitched.

"Are you doing that?"

"You mean the twitch?" My voice sounded strange.

"Yeah. Can you do that or is it involuntary?" She continued to look at my cock, slowly running her feather touch over the head.

"I can twitch it, but that wasn't me." This was one weird conversation we were having.

"Okay, twitch it for me." She let go. I felt the loss, but I twitched. A couple of times. She nodded. Then she started touching me again. This time with all her fingers. Man, I was flying again. Soon she started a rhythm, slowly at first, and it was like she was taking in ever shiver, every twitch, every throb. Soon she was jacking me with a real slow rhythm. Lots more slowly than I ever did to myself. Then she did an odd thing. She put her other hand flat on my bare chest, right over my heart.

She kept on jacking and watching and feeling. I wanted to thrust my hips but for some reason I resisted. Still I could feel it starting. I grunted real soft and twitched. Julie kept watching my cock and then she said, "Now close your eyes. You're gonna ejaculate in a minute and I want to know what you're seeing. What's in your mind, Buddy."

Her grip on me got a little firmer and she went a little faster. I opened my mouth, I guess and moaned. Then I came, at least three strong, hard shots. It was fantastic. She never stopped jacking my cock, but she slowed down. She took a towel to clean me up, but she never stopped that up and down, up and down.

"Are you tender? Could you come again in a minute or so?"

I just nodded. It surprised me. I could tell if she kept on, I'd get hard again. Hell I never got limper that morning than about half hard.

She took her hands off me and then kissed me on the mouth. Her look was almost shy when she looked at me for the first time in several minutes. There was a little smile on her lips.

"That was nice, Buddy. Thank you." Then something odd happened.

She stood up slowly and stepped back, turning around so her back was to me. "I wouldn't want you to forget what your teacher looks like, and I have to be away until Friday morning. If I get in really late Thursday night, you'll just have to wait until the weekend to see me again. So." The housedress or nightie or whatever it was suddenly floated to the floor and puddled around her feet. She turned around and posed for me, displaying her taut tanned body in a provocative pose that emphasized her hip and covered her sex. One hand came up and cupped the breast nearest me and her long tapered fingers played with the same nipple I had been sucking not very long ago.

Julie opened her pink lips and ran her tongue wetly along the lower one. She winked and when I got off the bed she said, "Now, no touching. Look for another minute, but no touching."

I got it. I reached down and slowly stuffed my now limp pecker back in my pants and slowly ran the zipper up. Then I smiled and stepped around her to the door where I retrieved my slicker and paper bag. I whistled a happy tune as I went out and quietly closed the screen door behind me. We didn't say goodbye. I felt really good right then. ####################################### It was the middle of the afternoon then and Larry was helping me at the grocery store where I was buying groceries. Larry was not happy as he led me down the aisles tossing cans and boxes into the cart I was pushing. I had a list, but he sometimes grabbed things that weren't on it so I had to put them back. It was a game we played. He walked backward, holding on to the front of the wire cart and let me control our pace.

"Jeeze, Buddy, I'm havin' problems with Lucy,"

"Lucy? Who's Lucy?"

"My new girl, you saw her at the beach, remember?"

"No, but so what? What's the deal?"

"Well, like, the other night we were at the drive-in and things are goin' pretty well, if you get my meaning. Then all of a sudden she tells me to stop and pushes me away. Pouted. "Don't be so rough," she says.

"So maybe you are. Maybe you should try taking it real slow and gentle?" Suddenly I was hearing Julie's voice in my head.

"She could say something. I mean I start kissing her and stuff and things are going good, I think, and she doesn't say much, just stops and pushes me away. Girls like it rough sometimes. That's what Charlie says. You gotta show 'em who's in charge." Charlie is Larry's older brother. He's divorced.

"Larry, next time you're out with her, try being real gentle and go slower than she seems to want you to. Kiss her a lot. But don't just jam your tongue in her mouth right off."

Larry, looked at me for a long moment while people jostled by us in the cereals aisle. "Yeah? For somebody who hasn't had even a casual date all summer, you seem to have a lot of ideas on the subject all of a sudden You been holding out on me? Got a secret squeeze stashed somewhere?"

You know the phrase, 'icy finger of fear on my back'? I had one. If Larry got a bone in his teeth, he was like an old terrier, he'd shake it and shake it and wouldn't let it go and if even a hint of my relationship with Julie got out, not only would it be over, but there's be all kinds of hell to pay.

"Correct," I said. In fact I have two. And here comes one of them now!" I had glanced up to see Mrs. Pierson, one of my customers, bearing down on us with a full head of steam. I nodded politely and stepped out of her way."

"Good morning, Buddy," she said pleasantly enough and stormed on by. Larry was holding his sides and trying very hard not to fall down in hysterics, Mrs. Pierson being well on the far side of sixty. We finished the shopping and hauled the goods home where I learned my entire family was headed for the lake, but I couldn't go unless I got someone to substitute for my delivery of the papers. It didn't happen. Not that I tried very hard. Two plus two went instantly to four in my head.

Julie was back Friday sometime and I was loose as a goose until Sunday evening. Things were definitely shaping up the right way.