The Paper Route Ch. 07

Story Info
Swimming with a trio of nubiles.
2.7k words
4.43
30.6k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was coming on toward morning again and I knew I had to get out of Julie's bed and deliver the damn newspapers. I rolled over and I must have awakened my sleeping beauty. She sighed and stretched like a cat arching her back, lifting those delicious rosy-tipped tits. I watched her through slitted eyes as she curled down and I felt her fingers gently searching across my hip and then my groin until she circled her fingers around my scrotum. She tugged on my balls and pushed them around a little. Naturally my penis noticed the attention.

After a minute there was her breath, then her tongue, then her lips gently touching the rising end of my cock, very, softly, feather-light. Abruptly I felt a whole other sensation. Something I quickly identified as a finger, was wandering over my ass, circling closer and closer to my rectum. Odd name. My ass hole. Another label I don't like much. I guess that's because so many people use it to insult other guys. I mean, calling somebody an asshole is pretty much asking for a fight.

Anyway, that's where she was headed, all right. Finger play. Probing. Pushing, teasing. Fine sensations. My butt cheeks flexed. I hoped I didn't fart, not that it seemed likely. While this was going on her legs and knees seemed to be crawling my way. I twisted my head toward her and was greeted with a closeup of her sex nestled between those smooth tender thighs. Yummy. I reached my arm over her hip and patted her fanny. I guess that encouraged her.

Next thing I knew Julie was lifting her hips up and swinging her upper leg over me so she straddled my body. More yummy. Now she was lying almost full length on me with her head toward my ass. The sensation of her breasts and tummy sliding over me was amazing. And guess what? There was her pussy right on my nose. So I licked her. Who wouldn't have? Whoo. Nice smell, nice touch. She pushed her pussy even closer so I could insert my tongue. I helped myself with some finger play as well. She began to leak onto my face.

By now, of course, my manhood, my rod, was at full rigid attention. Julie began to push a finger up my ass, meanwhile running her tongue around the head of my cock and tickling the tiny opening we have. It was outstanding! Awesome. I licked harder. So did she.

Pretty quickly I could feel her head bobbing up and down on my cock and she angled her head to take almost the whole length of me in her throat. Sucking...sucking....bobbing....bobbing. Wow. I was gonna come any second. I sucked harder and ran fingers and tongue into her as far as I could manage. Began to wiggle and vibrate both. Breathing got harder. Uhhhh, I sort of grunt-gasped.

Julie had her mouth full so no verbal response, but then. Whooo! My hips started to buck. I was right on the verge of coming and I could feel that urge starting somewhere around my toes, I think. And then she jammed her finger all the way to the knuckle in my ass and I came. Big time! I mean it was sensational. I was shaking and almost forgot to attend to my lady at the same time. But I managed although I think I could have been a little more attentive. But she came.

Oh, yes. She had a great orgasm. I felt it in her thighs, in the way her belly rippled over my chest, the way she snorted and sucked even harder, swallowing every bit of my come. She came again. Her thighs clenched around my ears and I thought I was gonna die. After a few minutes we spiraled back down and fell a little apart.

"Good, huh?" she whispered.

"Oh yeah. The best."

"You have to be careful with that, you know," she said. "My fingers are slender so I knew I'd fit easily. But if you do that to some girl, you better go slow and use lube." She kissed me, opened her mouth and slid out the tip of her pink tongue. We played suck-face for a minute or two. My cock was quivering and Julie grinned at me. I think. We were too close to really see, but I felt her lips turn up.

"C'mon, baby. Can you do it again Can you come for Julie once more this morning?" She was squirming and nuzzling and running her fingers into my mouth and my armpits and into my crotch. She curled up and climbed on me so that my soft cock slid up the crack of her ass and she bounced lightly to make me harder.

I had my hands and mouth all over her. She was moaning, and squirming and then she shifted and stuffed my semi-hard cock in her snatch. "Be still," she hissed, grinding against me, riding up until just the tip of my cock was in her pussy. Then she slammed down. Once, twice. I'd never felt her like this before. She was being rough with me. Then she raised up and spun around without losing contact and slammed down on my cock again. I heard her grunt and hiss and she was riding me harder and harder. I had my hands on her hips and from way back somewhere I could feel the pressure building. Her head was down with her hair like a veil over her face. Drops of moisture landed on my chest. She must have been sweating.

She came then, with a high keening sound that triggered my own orgasm. I spurted deep into her vagina, once, twice, quivering with a toe-curling spasm. No sooner was she finished but she threw herself off my and curled into a ball in one corner of the bed,

I rolled to a sitting position and shook my head. I was still dizzy with our emotion and the physicality of it. Probably the best sex I'd ever experienced. I grabbed my clothes and swept a quick kiss on Julie's bare shoulder.

"Gotta run, sweetie. My folks get home this afternoon, so I'll call you tomorrow." Late, I ran out stumbling over a big cardboard box in the dining room as I went.

Papers delivered, I went home and set to cleaning a little so it seemed as if I'd been there instead of off sleeping and screwing my brains out with a woman almost old enough to be my mother. That evening my off-again, on-again girl friend, Janice, dropped over. My folks were in the back yard messing about in the garden I guess and there was Janice sashaying up the front walk. I opened the screen door and she waltzed on in with a big grin on her face, like she was really glad to see me.

We talked about school and Janice said she was glad to be home and how she was going back to school in a couple of months, but she missed me. "What?" I said, "No action."

"Oh, sure, but none of the guys seem as, I don't know, aware as you. Hard for you to believe, I know, but I missed you, you jerk."

Really? I thought about it while I took a swig of my soda. I thought about the way she looked coming up the walk. More grown up. More aware, I thought. She'd changed. Or maybe it was things I'd learned from Julie. I had a different perception now, I guess. Janice was wearing shorts and a halter top, just like she did most of the time every summer I'd known her. But now she was different.

She was showing me a lot of cleavage. Especially when she leaned toward me. And she did that quite a lot. In the past she'd always be tugging up on her top. Now she didn't seem to mind showing me the tops of her titties. I looked at her in a kind of fixed way. I mean I started at her boobs. Her nipples poked at the material of her top when she saw me looking. My stare turned her on, I guess.

We talked about a lot of things and I was pretty sure she was starting to come on to me a little, something else she'd never done before. It got late and Janice said she had to go. When we stood up I went to kiss her cheek but she stepped closer and we did a lip lock. I pulled back a little to see what was going on and she was grinning. At the same instant, I felt her hand slide across my crotch. It was a light touch but when I thought about it later, it seemed too long to be a mistake.

I watched her all the way down the walk to her car and saw her wave at me before she got behind the wheel. Hmm. She was a virgin when she went away to school the previous fall. I was almost certain of that. Now she was different. Maybe somebody at college had gotten into her pants in a more serious way than I ever did. The next morning I had only a minute to call Julie and tell her that things had come crashing down and I was going to be busy for the whole day.

In the afternoon, the kid who really owned the paper route, the guy I was subbing for, dropped by and took back his route. We talked for a while and I could tell he hadn't had any interesting encounters with his customers.

Later that day Larry called. "Hey, dude, beach time. I'll swing by and pick you up. A bunch of others are comin' too."

I couldn't refuse. Besides, Larry was my bud and I had been sort of neglecting him for several weeks while Julie and I were screwing our brains out. So I scratched together some weinies and other stuff and we made it out to the beach about six. It was still plenty hot and the sand was crowded with mostly kids.

After an hour, a big bunch of us from school were just hanging around baking in the sun and playing a little frisbee. I got up and said, "Lar, I'm gonna cool off."

"Look," he said. I looked and there was Janice and a couple of her buds coming toward us.

"Sorry we're late." She dropped her blanket beside me and the three of them took off their beach robes. It was like there was a pause. I heard some whistles. Yeah, so high school, right? But here thy were, three honeys wearing really sexy two piece swim suits. I mean wow. I guess my mouth fell open because Janice giggled at me. She looked stunning. I didn't remember her tits being that big. And those hips, wow.

"Hot, " she said and the three of them trotted off to the water. Well, hell, since I was already intending to go for another swim, who better to go in with?

I trotted after them, accompanied by some hoots from the guys. The four of us splashed around some, dunking each other, Then Janice's two buddies challenged Janice and me to a dunking contest. I was to be the horse and Janice got up on my shoulders. Larry offered to be a horse for April, but they waved him off, which was a little weird, but hey, you go with the flow, right?

So I went out a little farther, up to my shoulders and Janice climbed aboard. She squeezed my neck with her thighs. Nice. I imagined her pussy, right there. I'd only actually seen it once. I wondered what she'd do if I swiveled my head around and put my teeth on her crotch. Like I could get that far. Anyway, we had an advantage because I was taller and heavier, so April was almost nose in the water when they came out to meet us. Janice made me walk in a little way so April wouldn't drown. They were all three giggling something fierce like they were sharing some private joke.

We came together and Janice and Carol grabbed at each other. Now they were all wearing two-piece bikini's and Carol must have filled out quite a bit after graduation. At least I didn't remember her tits being that developed. But at 18 she had a real chest on her now and straining against Janice, the bra slipped back and forth so I was looking at an erect nipple every so often and even a whole bared boobie.

Carol didn't seem to notice, but I did. Mr. Pecker got the message. I was glad we in the lake. But then things got out of hand. I was on the lakeside and Carol and Alice were on the beach side, so my plan was to gradually drag them into deeper water and it was working. Janice and Carol were locked together, practically chest to chest, and Carol kept flexing her hips which pushed Alice closer to me. She was dancing on her toes to keep her nose and mouth above water. I backed up one more step.

The guys on the beach were all watching now and hooting and hollering. Alice grabbed a big breath of air and sank under the water. She just let go of Carol and bent her knees. I knew she was on the swim team so she wasn't going to be in any trouble, but I didn't figure I could hold the other two up any longer. I let go of Janice's thighs and threw my arms around Carol in a sort of bear hug. We fell over with a huge splash and that's when I realized there were hands inside my boxer swim trunks, clutching my semi-rigid pecker. It had to be Alice!

When we fell over, Janice plunged off me for two strokes and then came right back. I was still holding Carol and looking at her bare breasts crushed against my chest. Alice exploded from the bottom of the lake and whooped. I win! I win! Then the three girls erupted again in fits of laughter.

"How you gonna prove it?" said Carol.

By now the four of us were stand in chest deep water, close together. I felt Janice slid one leg around my hip so her calf rested across my groin. "If I know Buddy, he'll tell the truth, since I can tell he still has his trunks on."

The light dawned. I'd been set up. "Truth? One of you had your fingers in my pants which we were wrestling about." I grinned and snaked a hand around Janice's waist, and had a sudden idea. "But I was so busy there, I really don't know who it was."

The girls looked at me blankly.

"I can think of only one way to prove which of you was being so indecent," I said. My smile felt a yard wide. Janice looked back at me with a wondering look. A year ago none of this would have taken place.

"Close your eyes," she said. Giggles exploded all around. I did as she asked. Immediately two hands slid down my belly and inside the waistband of my trunks. A moment later, a third joined them. One went immediately farther down and cupped my balls. The other two hands were content to rest on my prick which was responding to the stimulation and gaining rigidity.

"Hmm," I said, stalling. Hell, this was fun. I was going to drag it out as long as I could. "It's hard to tell." It wasn't at all, of course. "You'll have to give me a little finger play there."

Snorting was the response, although one set of fingers curled around Mr. Pecker and squeezed gently. That was Janice. Even with my eyes closed I knew whose hands were which. I was standing between Janice and Carol with Alice bobbing and fussing in front.

Another fit of giggling overtook Jance and then all three were into it. Hands withdrew leaving my trunks dangerously lower. Game over. "I cannot tell a lie. No question it was Alice who got there first." She rewarded me with a big smooch on my chest, clapped her hands and we all went to the beach where Larry was yelling it was time to hit the picnic table. Mr. Pecker subsided so I was not embarrassed to walk out of the water, but I got a couple of envious glances from some folks on the beach.